• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 22

Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 22

TODAY WAS SOMEDAY Game 12

We had agreed to meet at the Strip Club around two PM with Al, Slim, and Joe for another game of finger fuck my wife. We'd often choose this time at other places because most clubs are nearly empty during afternoons. Dollie had given Mikey the okay to be her warm up man before we went inside the Club.

The Strip Club was at the edge of town in a run down residential area. The parking lot was fenced and fairly secluded. Probably not safe from theft after dark. This was pre-surveillance cameras. Crime wasn't bad back then. Good or bad, depending on what you are doing. For letting Mikey play this was good.

This was our second recent trip here. Yet we had a feeling we'd been there before. We'd soon remember this strip club parking lot was our play area for a taxi cab game over a dozen years before.

I'm picky about where I park so I parked at the edge of the lot alone. Maybe it was the same place the cab had parked when Dollie and I put on a show, fucking for the cabby. This brought back many kinky memories when we were younger.

I forgot to mention, since the early 70's Dollie's titties slowly softened up and got back to normal. Still much larger than before our daughter was born, they were firm but squeezable soft like that toilet paper ad.

Al, Slim, and Joe were sitting in Joe's truck waiting. Imagine the things they were saying about that older woman and the husband who enjoys seeing his wife used as a sex toy. I'm sure they talked about fucking her and maybe other things, with each other and more friends.

Mikey was sitting in his truck alone. They were both parked off to one side of the building. I'm thinking the Club working guys and girls were parked out front. There were only a few other cars and trucks in the lot.

Dollie had purposely worn one of her raunchiest outfits. It was probably a thin, maybe sheer, low top and some sort of micro mini. This time I remember it being too short, even for a tittie bar. Her ass cheeks and crotch were already visible with the slightest movement.

As we walked together, Dollie tried to walk in her most seductive walk over to Mikey's truck. Mikey had gotten out but I yelled for him to get back in. Joe, Al, and Slim also were walking toward us.

My plan was for Dollie to get in Mikey's truck to let him play around. I didn't want anyone else watching except me. I yelled for the other three to go on in the Club and take care of the room.

Dollie walked around and got in the passenger side of Mikey's truck. I was standing at the driver side looking in the door window. Dollie's skirt was already up short. As she slid in beside Mikey it was up nearly to her waist again.

The blouse was so low her boobs just slipped out. Mikey didn't have to strip Dollie. It just happened. Mikey thanked us for coming and for inviting him. In seconds he was working on Dollie's titties and finger fucking her. Dollie was loving it and screaming a little too loud.

I'd told her long ago to make noises and squirm, it turns others on and makes them want to play more. I'd told her to say she's having orgasms even when she was not. Fake it if you have to. She'd almost always tell me later she wasn't faking it!

Mikey had learned a lot since the first time he fingered Dollie. He continued sliding a few fingers slowly in and out and rubbing a nipple. No wonder Dollie was yelling. I'd walked back around to the passenger side of Mikely's truck and sat beside Dollie.

Now I could feel her titties and nipples too. I loved those tits now. They were firm to the touch yet a turn on to squeeze and play with. After nearly thirty years I couldn't leave those tits alone. Of course the bonus was she'd flow like a spring.

I don't remember how long Mikey worked on Dollie's pussy, but I guess the other young guys got worried. A couple of them came out to check. I waved them back and said it won't be long.

Soon all three waited outside the club door, slowly creeping up to stare in Mikey's truck windows. They said it was partially because Mikey was taking so long and Dollie's screams worried them. Luckily there were no other customers coming or going.

Soon Dollie was yelling that she was cuming. Mikey did good! We could have gone back to our RV and Dollie would have been happy. But she had three other young men to play with.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds