• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Harder They Fall

The Harder They Fall

123

Author's note: This story is a spin-off of This Is My Ass Now. This is pretty much what I was originally going to do with that story, until a suggestion changed my mind. Everything up to Part 4 of that story is the same, this is where it deviates.

*

AJ Lee was NOT in a good mood. She just lost her precious diva's title to Paige for the second time, and while in the way the first loss had been far more devastating as it signified the end of her record-breaking/first title reign this was different because it had another title up for grabs.

Namely the title of the Alpha female of the WWE divas, a title AJ had kept all to herself since doing the seemingly impossible, butt fucking the Glamazon Beth Phoenix into submission. After all, the likes of Lita and Trish Stratus had been trading that title back and forth for years and pounding each other's asses in the process, Beth had been the first truly unstoppable force, until AJ took her place.

Given how easily she found it to dominate the Total Divas AJ had been convinced she would beat Beth's record and remain the Alpha female of the WWE divas until she retired, but like the Glamazon before her she had been defeated.

Lost an all-important match where both participant's asses were literally on the line and now all AJ could do was face the music and wish she hadn't given Paige a chance to give her a taste of her own medicine/avenge her own virgin ass hole.

To be fair AJ had been coming fresh off a victory over Paige, and only a few months prior she had beaten the diva's entire roster, and she hadn't really had a challenge since Beth surrendered to her completely, so she felt she had a right to be overconfident, but it definitely cost her big time.

Although truth be told it wasn't so much bottoming for Paige which bothered her as AJ started out in the WWE as a bottom and part of her missed it.

Especially the part about getting her ass fucked. But after taunting the other divas for so long AJ wasn't sure she could cope with the humiliation of being butt fucked in front of them.

Fortunately for her moments before she reached the diva's locker rooms she was pulled into a supply closet, AJ just about to counter-attack when she heard a familiar voice in her ear, "Hey there pumpkin, ready to be my bitch?"

AJ sighed slightly in irritation as Paige started grinding her tits into her back and crotch into her ass, and then softly murmured, "One condition."

"Condition? Oh no, no, no sweetie, your ass is mine." Paige grinned wickedly.

"For now." AJ murmured, before turning around forcefully and looking Paige in the eye, "But what would you prefer, a reluctant bottom, or a eager slut?"

"Both sound good to me." Paige smiled evilly, before adding, "But I'm listening."

"Take me back to your place. Or come back to mine, I'm not fussy." AJ said, trying to make her words not seem like a command, "Then I'll be a slutty little bottom for you. If that's what you truly want."

Paige crossed her arms, "And why should I do that?"

"Think about it Paige..." AJ said, "When the roles were reversed I did the courtesy of slamming your ass in private. That way you could still pretend to be a top."

"I am a top." Paige snapped.

"Prove it." AJ challenged, "Let's go somewhere private, then you can try and break me. If you can."

"I can and I will." Paige grumbled firmly.

"Maybe." AJ said dismissively, "But trust me, you've got a better chance at turning me back into a pure bottom away from the prying eyes of my other sluts. Why do you think I've been so nice? Baby steps Paige. Trust me, that's the key to turning out a top. After all, it worked with Beth."

"Sounds hot." Paige nodded in agreement, before grinning, "But so does butt fucking you in front of all the other divas."

"Then they won't respect you." AJ pointed out, "Sure, I put the title of Alpha female on the line, but it hasn't actually exchanged hands in that way in years. No, the diva's title goes back and forth between matches, but the title of Alpha female? That's special. It has to be earned. Or at least, it should be, and is so much more fun when it is. More importantly, if I had just shown everybody Beth's butt hole after the first time I fucked it open there would have been a power vacuum. Divas at each other's throats and passing round the title of Alpha female like it was meaningless. Instead I waited until I had Beth completely broken. Then no one dared challenge me. At least not until you. So, the question is Paige, do you want to be a fluke Alpha who no one takes seriously, or do you want to be THE Alpha female?"

There was a long pause and then Paige grumbled, "Fine, meet me in my room in an hour. Don't be late, and don't stretch your own ass. I want it nice and tight for my big cock."

With that Paige licked her lips suggestively, smacked AJ's ass and then strode out of the supply closet with her head held high. AJ stayed behind for a few minutes both to make it seem less suspicious and just to breathe a sigh of relief.

She had narrowly avoided pretty much losing all credibility as a top, a fate which was equal parts arousing and terrifying. Now, if she could only dodge the bullet entirely and literally save her own ass from the intent on revenge Paige.

Luckily after the way Paige had acted last time they were together AJ might just have a shot at not only escaping without her own ass hole being stretched, but once again leave the supposedly mighty Paige a quivering and gaping mess.

*

Paige was in a good mood. She was on cloud fucking nine. She had beaten AJ Lee for the diva's title. Again. And while nothing could beat the high of winning her first title, having it being on a major pay-per-view like Summer Slam and on her birthday was pretty close.

More importantly she was technically the Alpha female now, and while initially she had been over the moon about that AJ was right, it wasn't enough to beat AJ. She had to break her. She would break her.

Screw any feelings of submission, this was her time and she was going to take what was hers. Namely AJ Lee's tight little ass, and then the entire diva's division.

The last two times they'd met and AJ had fucked her up the arse? That don't mean anything. Ok, she'd cum really hard, Paige was woman enough to admit that, but she was still a top.

She'd had spent the last two weeks proving it as she mercilessly slammed her beloved Emma's arse hole, that poor little hole paying for Paige's mistakes as the English girl relentlessly sodomised the Australian.

Actually that was nothing new, but while normally Paige would occasionally make love to Emma's ass for the past few weeks it had all been brutal rectum wrecking, Emma either face down or lying down flat so it was easier for Paige to imagine it was AJ she was anally assaulting.

Just then AJ dramatically flung open the door, flashed Paige a grin which made her insides feel funny, then casually stepped inside and locked the door before sauntering over to her with that same grin on her face, practically purring when they were almost face to face, "Hey there sweet cheeks, you sure you wanna do this?"

"What?" Paige frowned.

Capitalising on this AJ giggled, "Why top me of course silly."

"Don't call me silly." Paige fumed.

"But you are silly. This whole thing is silly." AJ said once they were officially face to face, "A bottom like you pretending to be a top, and trying to top the Alpha female, it's so, so silly."

"I'm not a bottom!" Paige growled, closing the distance between them so they were practically nose to nose, "I'm a top! I'm the Alpha female! I'm-"

Paige then gasped as AJ grabbed her ass and began to squeeze and fondle it while the smaller brunette purred, "Is that why you came so hard last time I fucked you up the ass? Cause you're a top?"

"Get off of me!" Paige spat, slapping AJ's hands away from her arse and stepping back slightly, "That was a fluke."

AJ smirked, "And the time before that?"

"Yes." Paige said, then when AJ gave her a look she added, "Not that it matters now."

"Oh I think it does." AJ said.

"Well it doesn't." Paige snapped, "All that matters is that I beat you, in the centre of the ring, with your ass on the line. That means I'm in charge, and you're going to get your ass fucked tonight."

"And that's what you really want?" AJ asked.

"Yes." Paige said, taking a page out of AJ's book and stepping forward, grabbing the other brunette's arse and beginning to squeeze and fondle it, "I wanna fuck your tight little arse. I want to violate your tightest hole. Stretch it wide open and fill it full of strap-on cock. And then when you're skewered on my strap-on I wanna fuck your arse hard and deep. I wanna fuck it, and fuck it, and fuck it until you can't even remember what it's like to be a top, and your butt hole is gaping wide open in testament to how well I've arse fucked you. I want it more than anything AJ, and there's nothing you can do to stop me because I won your arse fair and square, and now I'm going to take what's rightfully mine."

There was a long pause and then AJ forced a smile, "You sure about that?"

"Fuck yeah." Paige growled.

"Because I took down the longest reigning Alpha female ever, and you remind me a lot of her." AJ said, "Bigger than me, stronger than me, think you've already won, but you know what they say, the bigger they are-"

"The harder they fall." Paige interrupted, "And you've got way too big for your britches AJ. It's high time someone took you down."

With that Paige grabbed tightly to the other brunette's butt and then used it to shove her rival onto the bed, which seemed to shock AJ. Then the little bitch grinned in delight as Paige quickly yanked off her top, jeans, bra and panties and crawled on top of her.

Briefly Paige was tempted to kiss the other woman, and if this was her dear sweet Emma she definitely would have, but after everything AJ had done to her there was no way Paige was going to do anything as soft as kissing, at least not without AJ's lips and tongue coated in cum and pussy cream first.

So instead she quickly crawled up AJ's body, positioned her pussy over the older brunette's face and then lowered herself downwards.

Once she was literally sitting on AJ's face Paige started to taunt, "Lick me bitch! Come on, lick! What's the matter AJ, were you hoping for a kiss. Maybe some sweet and gentle foreplay? Well tough luck bitch, cause I've been dripping ever since oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, that's it, lick me! Lick my pussy just like that. Now harder. Faster! Do it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, oh AJ, I've been sooooooooooooo wet ever since I beat you. Oh fuck, mmmmmmmmmmm, actually I've been horny all week thinking about topping you, mmmmmmmmmm, and now I finally get my chance. Oooooooooooooh yeah, you better hurry it up AJ, I can't wait much longer to destroy your fucking arse!"

Paige loved how quickly AJ started licking her cunt, but it was hardly surprising. She'd seen AJ chow down on the tasty treats between her fellow diva's legs before, and Kaitlyn had told her all about how AJ was even more of a shameless rug muncher when they were alone together. Or when AJ was a bottom.

But of course this was the first time Paige was on the receiving end of AJ's tongue, and the experience was far from disappointing, Paige gleefully throwing her head back and letting out a loud series of moans, happily letting her new bitch hear just how good she was making her feel.

It was a sound AJ loved, as she always took pride in pleasing her lovers. Not that she could really enjoy this right now, this while normally AJ was so skilled at fucking other women she could just switch into autopilot whenever she began eating pussy, or fingering or strap-on fucking, it was hard to relax when she was being smothered by pussy.

Perhaps more importantly, it was impossible for her to relax when she had a pussy this wet in front of her, and oh was Paige wet for her.

The fact that Paige was mostly wet from the anticipation of fucking her didn't matter to AJ, at least not right now. No, all that mattered was lapping up as much of the other diva's honey as possible.

So AJ eagerly lapped away at her rival's cunt with long, drawn-out licks, which soon became faster and more forceful.

Partly because Paige apparently wasn't in the mood for a long pussy licking, but mostly because as wet as Paige was at the beginning AJ's skilful tongue work unsurprisingly caused the younger girl's twat to leak even more cunt cream.

Soon AJ was wrapping her lips around Paige's entrance so the other girl's pussy juice just flowed directly into her mouth, down her throat and into her stomach where it belonged, which for a while worked like a charm and made AJ feel like she was in pussy heaven.

Then Paige started grinding down against her face, making it impossible for AJ to swallow all of her rival's pussy cream. Or even the majority of it.

But even then it was another girl rubbing her cunt, and her cunt cream, into her face which still made AJ feel like she was in lesbian heaven. It just had the unfortunate side-effect of re-waking her submissive side.

For a while she tried to fight it by reminding herself how she would 69 with her beloved Kaitlyn, normally starting out on top and then rolling them over so she could play with her secret wife's big bubble butt while the two of them frantically licked each other's pussies.

But AJ also couldn't help remember how Beth and others used to sit on her face when she was a bottom, and to be in this position again was undeniably thrilling.

Despite her best efforts submissive thoughts had been creeping into her head ever since she was first confronted by Paige.

No, if AJ was being honest it was before then, because she had gone down to NXT to scout her future competition, and had ended up watching a pale English girl fed a girl called Bayley her pussy, and then fuck her big ass.

Then the asses of several other women AJ had heard good things about, including Emma and Sasha Banks, Paige gleefully wrecking those bottoms in a sign she was top dog in NXT, the entire time part of AJ wanting to be one of those lucky women. And tonight, she would be. And she was mostly okay with that.

Before she felt AJ's tongue on her cunt Paige had been very much planning to make this quick so she could fuck AJ's sweet little arse. Now she was almost considering letting this drag out for a while, maybe spend all night with AJ's pretty face buried in her cunt.

However as good as AJ was at eating pussy Paige had her heart set on ramming her rival's arse hole, and a little rug munching certainly wouldn't turn the tables on AJ and officially make Paige the Alpha female of the WWE.

So, to ensure she would have the energy to break AJ, and because she desperately wanted to cum right now, the English girl started roughly grinding down on the American girl's face.

More importantly Paige ordered her soon to be bitch, "Fuck me! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue! Tongue fuck me bitch, fucking aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me just like that, oooooooooooooooh AJ, make me cum AJ! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum all over that pretty little face of yours. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want my cum dripping off your pretty little face as I fuck you up your tight little butt! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, I can't wait to butt fuck you AJ! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, I'm gonna fuck your butt soooooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddd, that you forget all about being a top and turn back into a bottom, and more importantly my little bitch! Oh yeah AJ, get used to eating my pussy, because you're going to be eating it a lot. And my ass, and getting your ass fucked, and ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddd!"

Paige kept up the taunting for as long as she could, but eventually the pleasure just became too intense and her words dissolved into the occasional swear word and long cries of pleasure as AJ continued to prove just how good she was at pleasing pussy.

Specifically by pushing her tongue inside Paige's cunt pretty much the second she was given permission too and then beginning to fuck her with that soft wet muscle, gently at first but gradually picking up the pace until Paige was on the edge of orgasm.

Then, infuriatingly, she kept her there. She kept her on the edge of climax despite the fact that Paige was supposed to be in charge.

No matter what Paige tried she just couldn't get AJ to push her over the edge. Paige's first attempt was of course to order it, but she was still too far gone to utter more than one word coherently.

Next was to grind down as hard as she could onto the other brunette's face, but that added friction didn't help as AJ just slowed down the force of her tongue thrusts accordingly.

Finally Paige reached down, grabbed a handful of hair almost as dark as her own and shoved AJ's face as deep as it could go into her cunt. She then let out a whimper of frustration as AJ continued to defy her, and in the process prove that she was in charge right now.

After being forced to dwell in that for what felt like an eternity AJ finally increased the pace ever so slightly.

That was all it took to push Paige over the edge and she came wonderfully hard, throwing her head back and letting out a loud scream like she did during her entrance, only longer and with cum squirting out of her cunt and onto the pretty face of one of her fellow WWE divas.

In that moment Paige tried to tell herself she was marking her territory and making AJ hers, but she was clearly a long way off from breaking the little pipsqueak. Luckily she had a few ideas how she could put AJ in her place.

AJ was feeling pretty proud of herself right now. Not only had she made another girl cum, but even in this position she had re-established her dominance, at least in some small way letting Paige know she hadn't won yet. Most of all, she had more girl cum then she could swallow, although AJ tried her best.

But even though she couldn't gulp down all of it the majority of that yummy cream ended up on her face, just like the pussy juice before it, and AJ adored having her face covered in girl cream. It made her feel so delightfully slutty, and admittedly submissive in this particular moment. But it was nothing compared to what happened next.

Way sooner than she would have liked Paige crawled off of her, and then after taking a few moments to compose herself panted, "Get naked... and get on your hands and knees."

For a few seconds AJ hesitated. Part of her was really looking forward to being ass fucked, but she was afraid what it would do to her. She loved being the Alpha female, and didn't want to really lose the position to anyone, especially not someone like Paige who could keep it.

But she had to obey Paige right now, those were the rules, AJ telling herself that she would turn the tables once again on Paige and re-establish her dominance as she took off all her clothes and got into the 'requested' position. Then AJ wiggled her ass at Paige, partly to genuinely entice her to butt fuck her, and in some small way to taunt her.

Instead of taking the bait Paige retrieved a big strap-on dildo and then slowly strapped it on and stroked lubricant into it while taunting her rival, "See something you like? Huh? Mmmmm, either way, this big fucker is going up your arse! Oh yeah bitch, I'm about to ruin your rectum! Bum you so hard and deep you won't be able to sit for a fucking week."

Even though she wanted to AJ couldn't offer up a retort as she was too busy staring at the large dildo about to bust open her tight little ass hole, that poor hole quivering with an extra fear and excitement as Paige stroked her newly acquired cock and ran her mouth for quite a while before finally moving round so she was kneeling down behind.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Harder They Fall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds