• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Time Wife Swapping

Our First Time Wife Swapping

During the middle 70s my wife Jackie and I met an interesting couple. Their names were Jo and Bill. Both were slender average looking people with very active sex lives. I had met Jo at work. We both worked in a big hotel. I found her attractive and easy to talk to. During one of our conversations I asked her if she fooled around. She said she did, if her husband could come too. She went on to explain that they were swingers. The idea of swinging excited me but I did not know how Jackie would respond. I knew that she was very sexual and loved to fuck, but how would she react in a group? Jo and I made arrangements for the four of us to get together on Friday. When I got home, I told Jackie that we were going to meet them the next day. When she asked me, what they were like, I told her that they liked to party and were fun to be with.

On Friday night we showed up at their house for dinner. I introduced Bill and Jo to Jackie. Bill liked what he saw, his eyes lit up as he looked her up and down.

He asked my wife, "can eat you for desert."

She bushed and said, "I don't think so."

"Your husband won't mind, will you?" before I could answer Jo told him to shut up and leave her alone.

Bill loved word games involving sex and throughout dinner he kept us all laughing. After dinner we sat in the living room and smoked a joint. They told us about the swinging lifestyle and how much fun they were having by being involved. They said that an experienced couple had seduced them, their first time. This other couple had taken them to dinner and had gotten them half smashed. The guy had asked Jo if she liked to dance. They went dancing for a couple of hours. When they got home, they sat in the living room, Jo with the guy and Bill with his wife. The lights were low and he was kissing her neck with his hands running all over her body. When she looked at Bill, he had a hand down the women's dress and they were in a strong lip lock. The guy suggested they leave Bill and his wife alone. He had something to show her in the bedroom. When they got to the bedroom, he did not waste any time, getting her clothes off and showing her what he had. From then on they were hooked.

The grass along with the wine at dinner had us feeling no pain. We decided to go dancing. We were at the club for about an hour and half. During that time we exchanged dance partners several times. I could see that Jackie and Bill were getting along just fine. Jackie is 5'5" tall measuring 34X25X36, she was wearing a cocktail dress who's top was held up with a small strap tied around her neck and no panties on underneath. She and Bill were dancing very close together, Bill had his hands cupping her butt while they danced. Jo wanted to know if it was all right with me, if Bill tried to seduce my wife. I told her that it was Jackie's decision to make, but I found the idea exciting.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast saying, "I would make it even more exciting for you."

When we got back to their house, we sat in their living room with a bottle of wine and a couple of joints. As we smoked the joints and drank the wine, Jackie questioned them all about their swinging experiences. After about 30 minutes a slow song came on the stereo, Bill asked Jackie to dance. With a wicked grin on his face and a sensual smile on Jackie's, they pressed their bodies together. Their dancing was more like a mating ritual than a dance. Jo came over and sat next to me and started rubbing my cock through my pants. My hands went to her breasts and our lips came together in a long sensual kiss. I watched through the corner of my eye as Bill started kissing my wife and running his hands all over her body. I saw his hand slide up her dress and finger her bare pussy. After about ten minutes I heard Bill ask Jackie if he could show her his etchings in the bedroom. She laughed "are you trying to seduce me?"

He smiled, turned her around facing a mirror with him behind her. He pulled the tie at her neck which held up the top of her dress. His hands followed her dress as it fell to her waist leaving her bare breasts reflecting in the mirror. His hands stopped at her tits, cupping their fullness and lightly pinching her nipples. She looked at my grinning face in the mirror and grinned back. Bill turned her toward the hall and holding her breasts. He walked her into the bedroom. Just before Jackie went into the bedroom she turned and looked at me, asking me with her eyes if this was ok. Bill and my wife saw me wink and nod my head.

Jo got up. "is everything was all right."

"I just hope Jackie will have fun." I replied.

"Don't worry. Bill will take good care of her. We will wait ten minutes and go check on them." Jo suggested

I was sitting on the couch with Jo standing in front of me, while she and I talked. I ran my hands up her leg and was surprised to find a bare pussy. She put one foot on the couch to give me better access between her legs. As I ran my fingers into her wet sex, she pulled her dress off. She was standing there naked in front of me. I slid one of my hands up her belly to caress her breasts, while sliding a finger into her pussy and stroking her clit with my thumb. She moaned and humped my fingers. My cock was straining to be released. I had her sit on the couch while I knelt on the floor between her legs. Putting my finger back inside her, I used my tongue to lick her clit. After about five minutes her pussy began to get wetter and she began to strain against my finger and mouth. I started to fuck her with two fingers and rapidly flick her clit with my tongue. She arched back shoving her pussy hard onto my fingers when I sucked her clit into my mouth. I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers as she collapsed on the couch smiling.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I started to undo my pants when she shook her head, "let's go see how Jackie and Bill are getting along."

I looked at my watch and was surprised to see fifteen minutes had passed since they had left. I ran my hand over her ass as we walked to the bedroom. We saw Bill with his face buried in my wife's pussy. Her legs were spread far apart to give him complete access to her naked body. She was moaning and humping his face with abandonment. As her orgasm crashed over her, I saw his hand reach down and stroke his hard cock. It was an inch longer, but not as big around as mine. Her body went limp after her orgasm. Bill kissed his way up her body, lingering at her breasts. His hard cock bounced against her pussy lips which caused her to open her legs wider and hump her pussy toward his dick.

He pumped the head of his cock against her pussy, "do you want me to put my cock in your pussy?"

She strained to grab his cock with her pussy while she nodding her head. He just barely evaded her next grab and told her to say it out loud.

"Put your cock in me." My wife ordered

He moved forward and slowly rocked his hips toward her outstretched pussy. I saw his cock half disappear into my wife's pussy, then reappear all wet and shinny. His next thrust buried his cock deeply inside her. He fucked her slowly a few times, then Jackie's hands grabbed his ass pulling him in and out of her, with a quickening pace. I could see his hard cock, fuck into her pussy and her pussy grab his cock, trying to hold it deep inside her with each thrust.

Jo undid my pants while we watched them. She sucked my cock into her mouth which drew my attention back to her. Seeing that Bill was having no problem with my wife, I went into the guests' bedroom with his wife. We were both very excited and ready to fuck. Jo climbed onto the bed. She laid on her back with a pillow under her ass, then she spread her legs causing her pussy to assume a wide open, fuck me, position. I quickly positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. As I pushed into her, I felt her cunt swallow my hard dick inch by inch until my balls bounced against her ass. I was surprised by how close Jo was to her orgasm. Her body started to quiver after only a few deep strokes. She urged me to fuck her hard and deep. Her pussy was clutching and pulling on my cock as I slammed into her as quickly as I could. The combination of her undulating body and her screams of passion, brought me to the brink of orgasm. I could feel her body tensing as her orgasm approached. She grabbed my ass and held me still while she impaled herself on and off my cock. Jo suddenly pulled me deep inside her, grinding her clit against the base of my dick.

"Do it! Cum in me! NOW!!" She moaned.

Her pussy opened drawing me even deeper into her, with a shudder I started to hump into her with very short strokes, pumping my cum into pulsating pussy. I glanced into the mirror just before collapsing into her arms and saw Jackie disappearing down the hall with Bill. They had been watching us but I don't know for how long.

Bill and Jackie were standing naked in the kitchen making drinks when we came out of the bedroom. Jackie smiled and stepped into my open arms. Her body was still flush with the excitement of her encounter. My fingers explored the puffy lips of the pussy and slipped inside feeling the velvety softness of her cum filled pussy.

Your pussy feels well fucked. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I had a great time and several really good orgasms. I could really get to like this swapping. It looked like you were enjoying yourself." she replied.

"Fucking Jo was very exciting but I loved seeing Bill's cock buried in your pussy and seeing you climax with him fucking you even more." I replied.

We all sat in the living room remarking on how we all felt much closer to one another. We smoked a joint while we finished our drinks and decided to take a shower.

The four of us all squeezed into their shower, by rotating under the spray and a lot of groping we managed to clean up. Bill and Jackie were first to dry off and went into the living room. Jo and I took turns drying each other. We both used the opportunity to re-explore each others body. It took us an extra ten minutes to get dry and in the process Jo got a little wetter where it counts. When we came out of the bathroom and into the living room we saw Bill and Jackie dancing naked, in the middle of the floor.

Bill was sucking my wife's breasts and sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy, while stroking her clit with his thumb. Jackie's head was back and she was moaning in time with his finger's thrusts. Jo was ahead of me when we entered the living room, she stopped to watch Jackie and Bill. I moved up behind her and rubbed my hardening cock on her ass, while my hands went around her to cup and fondle her breasts. As we watched our partners enjoying themselves, Jo reached between her legs and rubbed my cock against her pussy and clit. Bill put Jackie on the couch and positioned his cock to penetrate her pussy. He put a hand under each leg lifting and spreading them apart. His hard cock bobbed against he lips of her pussy. When the head of his cock penetrated her pussy, he pushed himself all the way in. He started to fuck in and out of her, while fondling her tits. Jo was very wet and was strongly rubbing her clit with my cock. She walked to the corner of the couch where Jackie and Bill were in deep intercourse. She bent over the couch and slipped her hand between my wife's legs and began to stroke her clit. My wife grabbed her legs and spread them as far apart as she could. Bill lifted her ass up giving him better access to fuck her deeply. Bill began to slam his cock in and out, while Jo played with her clit.

I stepped behind Jo reaching out to finger her wet cunt while stroking my hard dick.

She looked back at me and said, "fuck me."

I watched my wife getting fucked by another man, as I slid my dick into another woman's pussy. The feeling was incredible, we were all watching each other and we were building toward a tremendous group orgasm. Jackie was the first to cum, her clutching pussy pulled Bill deeply into her. When he hit bottom, he shuttered, I could see the pulsing of his cock as he pumped his cum into her pussy. Jo's fingers found her own clit, stroking wildly, she came on my cock. I grabbed her hips and fucked my cock in and out of her willing pussy. Jackie's sigh, as she came down the back side of her orgasm and the way Jo was fucking me, triggered my orgasm. Time stood still while my cock shot it's cum deep into Jo's clutching pussy.

We all collapsed on the couch. It took a few minutes for us to recover. When we did, we made plans to attend a swinger's ball in a couple of weeks. It was a costume ball and we were trying to figure out what to wear. We decided to think about it for a few days to see if we could cum up with something really fun to wear as a group. But that's another story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Time Wife Swapping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 311 milliseconds