• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 04

Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 04

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. I couldn't remember when I had last seen it but it was now laying on the bed next to me. I was somewhat out of it when I answered it, surprised to hear this voice in my ear.

"Hey, sexy. What are you up to tonight?"

I sat bolt upright in the bed, forgetting where I was for a moment. "Jack?"

He chuckled. "Yes, it's me. Did I wake you or something?"

"Actually," I began, unsure of what to say. It's not like I had to explain myself to him but I couldn't help feeling a moment of guilt. It passed as soon as I glanced down at the footboard of the bed. I suddenly felt very sore, remembering the whore I was however many hours ago. It was dark outside the room's only window. "I'm out of town and yes, you woke me. I've been busy today and didn't even notice the time."

"Oh, alright," he sighed. "I was thinking of you and, well," he paused. "I wanted to see you tonight."

I smiled, wishing I was at the beach house for a second. Letting Jack miss me probably would be a good thing, and I had unfinished business in this cabin. Paul. I needed to find him. "Oh, well I would have liked to have you over this evening but I am going to be gone a day or two; I'm not sure how long."

"Okay," he replied, sounding a little disappointed. "I guess I'll take a nice evening jog or something while I'm out. I'll see you soon?"

"Absolutely," I answered, running my free hand down my abdomen and between my legs. A little tender but I was wet. "I can't wait to get you in my mouth again."

He laughed. "Well now, I wouldn't want to deprive you of that. See you later."

"G'night." I hung up and laid the phone down, sitting up fully for the first time. Jack was fun, but I wasn't satisfied with how far I had gone with Paul yet. He was in my head and the more I got of him the more I needed. I stood up slowly, noticing a light blue bathrobe and a clean towel folded on the end of the bed. Yes, I sighed to myself, I need a shower. I opened the door and leaned out into the hallway. It was lit by a room light two doors down; the bathroom door was halfway open. The wood floor creaked under my feet as I took the robe and towel with me into the bathroom. The corner shower stall was large, taking up almost half the room and had clear glass walls on the two sides facing me. Laying them on the toilet lid, I started the shower and removed the rest of my clothing. The steamy shower finished waking me up and revived my sore and aching limbs. Paul. Where was he? I asked myself. How long was I to stay here? Was I his prisoner? This question sent a shiver through my body to my clit. I got out of the shower and dried off, wondering what would happen now. Did he have his fill of me in that room earlier? I doubt it. I pulled my damp hair up on my head, secured it with my hair band, donned the robe and went downstairs.

There was a small fire crackling in the fireplace and the lamp he had turned on when we arrived still illuminated the empty living room. The kitchen light was on now but that room was empty, too. I suddenly realized how hungry I was. I was opening the refrigerator door when I heard his voice behind me.

"There's sandwiches in there if you don't want to wait for me to cook something." He reached in the fridge past me and pulled out a container with sandwiches made inside. I jerked back out of his reach involuntarily. He noticed this and lowered his voice a bit. "Mayo on the door." He stepped back and leaned against the counter. He was dressed in dark jeans and a T-shirt.

I couldn't look at his face yet. Despite my robe I suddenly felt very naked. I took the sandwiches from him and pulled one out, turning from him to eat it. He put the container away, sighing as he shut the fridge. "I warned you, Lydia," he whispered.

I turned my head slightly, chewing my supper, wanting to let him know I was listening but not ready to respond. He continued, "I'm not going to be gentle when you're my little whore. If you can't handle it you need to tell me."

I looked at his face now. Those tempting eyes. I dropped my arms and sighed. "I want more," I whispered.

He bit his lip as he looked me up and down, groaning softly. "Good girl. I've needed to get my hands on you for a long time." He turned from me and left the kitchen without another word and I finished my sandwich. I found a glass and filled it with water, drinking it when he returned. His shirt was gone. "Come with me," he ordered.

I put the glass down and followed him. He led me back through the living room to a door I hadn't noticed on the other side of the staircase. He opened it, ushering me into a room softly lit by dim lights in the ceiling and inside a bubbling jacuzzi. The far wall was only windows, providing a relaxing view of the dark forest outside. The sliver of moon was barely visible through the trees as I approached the glass. I could hear him removing his jeans behind me and I could feel myself throbbing. I waited until I heard him enter the water before I turned around. He was sitting in the chest-deep water, arms outstretched on the edge, staring at me with a evil grin. I smiled back.

"Well," he teased, "am I gonna sit in here all alone or what?"

I laughed a little, the throbbing down below increasing. I walked slowly to the side of the jacuzzi and stepped up on the first step, untying the bathrobe. He moaned as I spread it open and let it fall to the floor. He watched me hungrily as I stepped into the hot water. I eased myself into the water, sitting opposite from him so he could have a nice view of my naked body. The tub was large enough that our feet could touch if we stretched out our legs. The bubbles distorted the lighted view underneath the water so he turned off the jets and continued soaking in his view. I sank down in the water to lay my head back on the edge, propping my arms on the edge and closing my eyes as I felt my breasts floating up in the water. It felt so good to relax but the anticipation kept me on edge, and I knew it might not be wise to close my eyes around him.

Paul waited some time before reaching for the back of my knees, pulling me towards him. I brought my head up and smiled, gliding through the water to him. He put his hands around my waist as I straddled his lap, my damp breasts hovering in front of his mouth. Pulling my belly into him he took a nipple in his mouth greedily, sucking hard and swirling his tongue around the areola. I moaned, my clit throbbing even more. He grabbed my other breast firmly, moving his mouth to its nipple for more sucking. I leaned my head back and cried out as he sucked harder, pain and pleasure mingling together again. He let my nipple go, grabbing my head and leaning my face down to his and kissed me hungrily, his tongue diving in my mouth to mingle with mine. I slid my body down further on his, feeling his hard dick rub against me. He dropped his hands down to center his dick between my legs and slid me down onto it hard. I groaned as my tight hole stretched once again to accommodate him. He held me there while he continued his hungry assault on my mouth, moaning into my lips.

Suddenly I felt the urge to cum all over his face, so I pulled my lips from his and stood up in the water, my bare pussy hovering in his face. He paused, looking up at my face and grinning devilishly. I returned the smile again as he reached a hand between my legs, placing it on my ass to pull my pussy into his face. His tongue slipped out from his lips slowly, licking up my slit firmly. I shuddered from the contact, propping a foot up on the tub's edge. He wrapped his arms around my legs and slid his tongue inside my pussy. Waves of pleasure spread through my body and I shuddered more, my wet body cooling outside of the water. The temperature difference heightened my senses as his hot mouth continued sucking my clit. He noticed my shivers though, and so he pulled his mouth from me and eased me back in the tub so he could stand up as well. Grabbing my wrist he tugged me out of the tub with him and dragged me into the living room, forcing me down on the rug in front of the fireplace. He laid his hot, naked body on mine, grabbed my wrists and held them over my head with one hand. He shifted his weight to my left away from the fireplace so that one knee remained between my thighs and he lowered his mouth onto mine once again while his free hand wandered down my abdomen to slide a finger inside me. I groaned as his finger fucked my tight hole. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and bit it playfully. He stopped moving, sucking in his breath a little. I wondered if I had made a mistake when he raised his head up and stared at me, the fire reflecting in his eyes. Or were those flames inside him? I asked myself.

Paul lifted himself from my body, pushing my wrists firmly to the floor. "Stay," he commanded. I nodded. He moved slowly down between my thighs, parting my legs and raising them up and into my sides. He stared at my pussy for a moment, smelling my aroused scent as he watched my juices glisten in the firelight. Lowering his face to me he placed his tongue on my hole and slowly licked up my slit. His hot tongue sent more waves of pleasure throughout my body as he began a slow, torturous tasting of every inch of my pussy. He would dive his tongue inside my hole for a minute or two and then run it up my slit leisurely, repeating this several times while I whined and moaned.

I began to squirm under his grip on my legs, tempted to move my hands to the back of his head so I could end this teasing and flood his lips with my orgasm. Paul seemed to get the hint, finally moving his focus to my clit and sucking greedily. I arched my back as I grew closer to cumming, my breathing growing heavier and louder while I moved my body in rhythm to his mouth. He gripped my thighs tightly, pulling my pussy into him as my orgasm grew in my loins. I held my breath before my orgasm burst through me but he read my body language and pulled back from me, letting go of me altogether.

I collapsed on the floor, shocked. How could he stop right before I came?! I wanted to ask. Trying to keep my cool wasn't easy, but I knew I had to tread lightly. I agreed to submit; he knows I want to resist and so he wants to break me. Not today, I thought.

Paul got up from the floor and sat in the recliner, leaning back to get comfortable, all the while staring at me. I watched him move and waited for him to speak. After a moment he said, "Turn on the other lamp." I complied quietly, walking back to my spot in front of the fireplace for further instruction. He smiled, taking a moment to soak in his view of my hot, naked and very aroused body. "Lay on the couch and finish what I started."

My jaw dropped. This is not what I would have preferred, but as I thought about it I would enjoy him watching me get off. I sighed, walking over to the couch in front of him and laid on it facing the fireplace, propping my head on the edge over the arm under the lamp. Leaving one foot on the floor and putting the other on the couch, I sighed as I reached my hand down to my soaking wet pussy and slid two fingers inside, fucking myself gently to lube up my fingers. He was watching me intently so I licked those two fingers for show and moaned as I went to work on my clit, watching him watch me. I wasn't going to take my time; I have been throbbing since he left me shaking in the floor. Closing my eyes I moaned while I rubbed faster, my orgasm began building up inside me once again. He wasn't going to stop me now. I cried out when I came, legs twitching, breathing ragged. I could feel my juices running down my ass cheeks into the cushion. I relaxed my hand and fell back into the couch.

Once I caught my breath I glanced over at Paul. He was still watching me, stroking his hard cock and grinning. He raised an eyebrow. "How was that?"

I rolled my eyes and smarted off, "That was apparently something you couldn't do yourself."

"Oh, really?" he asked, irritated now. "You don't seem to get it yet. You're mine in a way no one will understand. I say how and I say when." He got up suddenly from the chair and lunged at me, grabbing me by the throat and lifting me up from the couch. Once I was on my feet he pushed me back down to the other side of the couch on my knees, holding my legs together with his knees and pressing my face into the cushions with both hands on the back of my neck. I coughed into the cushion, trying to turn my head to breathe as tears rolled from my eyes. He held me still with every ounce of strength he had, waiting for me to relax. He eventually let up on my neck with one hand, just enough for me to turn my head to breathe...and then scream as he drove his throbbing dick inside me as hard and fast as he could. I was suddenly reminded of that bed frame upstairs and then the pain as he fucked me hard and fast, both hands on my neck again as I continued crying. "Fucking whore," he growled at me. "You will regret that goddamn attitude. Your ass is mine." I didn't want to admit to myself that his cock felt so good inside me, but it did. I could cum again and again if he wasn't being so rough. He was so deep inside me I could feel him everywhere.

Paul continued fucking my pussy for at least a half hour, never letting up his powerful rhythm. I screamed several times to no avail; he surely enjoyed the sound of my pain. He said he would break me somehow and I could believe it. My entire bottom was sore but my punishment felt incredible through the pain. When he came he howled to the ceiling, moving his hands to my waist and squeezing me tightly, fingertips digging into my skin. He thrust his cock inside me a few more times, spilling every drop of his cum inside my hole. Pausing for several moments to catch his breath, he slowly released me and fell back onto the couch. I dropped my freed legs down onto the cushions and into the floor, my back aching somewhat from the sharp angle at which he held me at. I rolled over in the floor and sat down gently, looking around the dimly lit room while avoiding his face. He stood up and went back into the jacuzzi room without a word to me, leaving the door ajar behind him.

I felt like such a dirty whore laying there naked in that floor, his cum seeping from my fucked little hole. Unsure of whether or not I should join him, I considered my situation. He wants to abuse me and I want him to. But I want to show him there's more to pleasure than control. He told me last year after coming to his senses that he did not want to let go of the control with me again. Our circumstances have changed, though. I want more...so much more. I got up from the floor and walked silently into the room. He was back in the hot water, arms and head laying back on the edge. I stepped up and into the tub opposite him again and sat on the edge, the water bubbling around my knees. I was staring at him now. He lifted his head and looked at me, raising an eyebrow. I leaned back a bit and ran my hand down my belly to my mound, slowly spreading my legs and rubbed my hand lightly up over my pussy lips. "Make me cum again," I demanded softly.

Paul raised both eyebrows and smiled. He seemed to be pondering my request. After a moment he silently left his seat in the water and glided over to me, his face stopping inches from my clit. I watched him inhale my scent and look up at me from between my legs. The sight of him waiting to do as I bid made me throb hard. He stood up between my legs, his eyes meeting mine before he covered my lips with his. His mouth felt and tasted so good with hints of my juices from earlier crossing my tongue. He released my lips and sank back into the water, grabbing my ass from under my parted legs and latching onto my clit. I moaned, the waves of pleasure spreading hot and unrestrained throughout my body. He devoured me for over an hour in that tub, bringing me to climax eight times at least; I lost track.

When Paul surfaced from my soaking wet, throbbing pussy his face was covered with my cum. He kissed a sticky trail up my belly and across my breasts, latching on to each nipple as I squirmed under him. He came up to my neck, licking and kissing my sweaty skin before biting me tenderly. I shuddered under him, smiling as his breath tickled my ear when he spoke. "You're mine..." he whispered.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds