• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson Not to Be Forgotten

A Lesson Not to Be Forgotten

Upon walking through the door after an exhausting day at work, Craig opens the fridge door and pulls out an ice cold beer. He twists off the cap and takes a swig, then walks through his house to look for his wife. The laundry is still in the basket in front of the machine, dishes unwashed piled in the sink, and no dinner on the table.

"What the hell is going on here?" he mumbles to himself.

He walks up the stairs just in time to see his wife emerge from the bathroom wearing a towel. Her hair still soaked and looking all refreshed, it is obvious she has just showered. "Hi, Baby, how was work?" she asks, to try to allay his anger.

He stares coldly into her eyes and with that one look she knows she is "in for it." "What the hell have you been doing all day, Trish? None of the laundry is done, the dishes are still dirty, and where the hell is my food?"

"I'm sorry baby, I've been so tired all day ... I think I may be getting sick or something," as she puts her hand against her forehead to make it more believable. Craig reaches around to the back of her head and takes her hair in his hand. "You gonna keep on lying because the punishment is only gonna get worse"

"I'm sorry, baby. Please stop. That hurts!" he pulls harder.

"Start explaining, now!" She begins incoherently mumbling lies about being dizzy and feverish. He picks her up over his shoulder and walks toward the bedroom. She kicks her legs and pounds on his back, "Put me down, Craig. Baby stop it now!" He reaches up and slaps her ass hard. "Shut up bitch!"

He gets into the bedroom and throws her down on the bed. He gets on top of her and sits over her stomach as he ties each of her hands to the bedposts. He turns around and does the same to each of her ankles. Now completely unable to move, she begins to quiet down, knowing it is best if she obeys. He sits down in his recliner "Well you can just stay there like that until you decide to tell me what you've been up to all day."

With that he flips on the TV and hears the VCR click on. A porn comes on the screen with a naughty school girl bent over her teacher's desk being spanked. He looks over at her with a smirk on his face. "So this is what you've been doing, huh?"

"No baby, that must be uh, from last night, maybe or you umm ...left it in there?" He walks over and looks down at her.

"You lying little slut. Well I guess I'll just have to check it out for myself." He reaches down between her legs and her pussy is still soaked with her juices.

"You loved watching all those naughty little girls get their asses spanked didn't you?"

"Baby I ..." Smack. Right down on one of her bare tits.

"Answer the fucking question!"

"OWW! YES, Yes baby, I loved watching them being spanked."

"Are you a naughty little slut too, Trish?"

"Baby stop this" SMACK. Right on her hot wet pussy. "YESSS ... yes, baby I'm a naughty slut."

"Good girl. Now you know that naughty little sluts like you must be punished, don't you?"

"Oh yes, baby punish me" Visions of her football player- like husband fucking her on her hands and knees while he spanks her ass flood her brain as her pussy becomes soaked.

"Not so fast, slut. You think you're going to enjoy this? Oh no; you need to be taught a lesson that you're not going to forget."

With that he positions himself down in front of her dripping cunt. His hot breath makes her squirm against her shackles. He takes his finger and gently begins to slowly flick it over her throbbing clit as he breathes harder. With the other hand he reaches up and pinches her nipple, squeezing it with his thumb and middle finger and he runs his pointer back and forth over it. Her body shakes wildly as he continues the torture on her body."Please baby! Fuck me, lick my pussy, do something!"

"You hot little slut. You want it real bad don't you? Well you can't have it." He straddles her body, his hard cock aimed at her lips. He plunges all 8 inches of his rock- hard cock into her mouth, making her gag. As he violently fucks her throat he reaches back and once again begins teasing her sore nipples. Smack! He slaps one of her tits. "Suck it harder for me, slut." She tongues his entire cock, sucking harder and harder on it.

He pulls out of her mouth and once again retreats down to her soaking wet cunt. He begins flicking his tongue back and forth over her swollen clit. Her body jolts under his grip "Mmmm you like that huh? I bet you really want my cock now, don't you baby? Tell me what you are. Tell me you're a cock craving whore."

"Ooooh Baby I'm your cock craving whore!! Please fuck me. I need your cock sooo bad!!"

With that he rips all the ties loose and flips her over on her hands and knees. "That's right, Trish. You are MY cock-craving little slut and don't ever forget it!" He pounds his cock balls-deep into her pussy. Her body is rocked harder with each drive deeper inside her. SMACK! Down across her ass. SMACK, SMACK.

"OH GOD YESS!! Fuck me, baby"

"Call me "Sir" from now on, slut. You will be used for my pleasure only. Whenever and however I want you I will have you. Is that clear?"

SLAP, hard on her pussy. "Yes, I am yours. Whenever and however you want me, Sir."

"That's a good little girl." He reaches down and begins to rub hard on her clit as he fucks her. "You're either going to cum for me right now or you will not be allowed for the rest of the night." Her pussy clenches around his cock and she explodes in orgasm, her juices flowing down around his massive cock.

He pulls out of her. "Turn around and clean me off, you dirty slut." She wraps her mouth around his cock, sucking furiously, tasting all of her own juices on him. "Mmmmm, that's it baby. You're gonna swallow my cum down, slut." She feels his cock tighten in her mouth and it erupts, shooting down her throat. She lifts her head and a few drops fall off the side of her mouth to the floor.

"You're gonna pay for that later, slut."

Thanks to Chris for editing this story. All comments and suggestions are welcome. Should it be continued??

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson Not to Be Forgotten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds