• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Green Blob Ch. 18

The Green Blob Ch. 18

As the young couple rested from their intense night the little green blobs were finding many new potential hosts. The newlywed couples sex was so intense the night before that these offspring had been created with a little more energy and a little more complexity. They did not need a fresh sample to fully possess their host.

In that same hotel there was a comic and pop culture convention happening in the main hall that same weekend. There were cosplayers, celebrities and many more people ready to fill this place.

One celebrity who was already there was showering and getting prepared to meet her fans. The warm water flowed down on her face as she washed herself until the water suddenly stopped. With soap in her eyes it was hard to tell what had happened as she reached around trying to find the shower knob. She wiped her eyes enough to get a peek at what was happening when she notices a sort of green goo starting to flow out of the shower head and poor all over her.

"What the hell?" She said as she became covered with the slippery substance but soon a strange scent hit her nostrils and she became light headed. She collapsed to the floor of the tu and began rubbing the green goo all over herself. The slime started to wiggle its way inside her through any opening it could find causing a warm sensation began flowing through her body making her feel strange and extremely horny.

As she laid on the tub floor the slime had worked its way inside her and had already begun bonding with her and changing her body. Suddenly the warm water came back on and started spraying her again as she opened her eyes and stood back up rinsing off the thing layer of green goo that was still on her skin.

She finished up and stepped out of the shower before wiping off the mirror and checking herself out. She noticed the subtle changes made to her, her eyes had changed color followed by her breasts plumping only slightly and her skin becoming more flawless and softer.

"Knock" "knock" Ms Baccarin we will escorting you down as soon as you're ready.

"Be right there!" She said before smiling at her reflection and getting dressed.

--------------------

Phillip was heading to comic con dress as Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly. Phil was in his early 30's and wasn't a bad looking guy. He didnt have a girlfriend at the moment as they had just broken up so she could move to CA to try to become a cosplayer/model in LA. He had been waiting for this for months as Comic con was one of the few places he didnt feel like an outcast. He was driving in to the hotel and could see hundreds of people lined up outside in a whole bunch of different costumes. It was always an amazing site to see.

He had his copy of Serentiy which he had gotten almost every cast member to sign except one. He was here to meet Morena Baccarin, the last autograph he needed and to hopefully get a picture as well.

After waiting in line for only a short while he entered the hall and just soaked in the feeling of everything around him. All the amazing cosplayers, all the comics, the figures, the celebrities, it was an amazing experience every time he walked in.

He walked the hall for a few hours looking at all the amazing stuff for sale. He took pictures with a bunch of people who lived his costume. He walked past the celebrity area where he saw Morena sitting there meeting fans. She as looked beautiful as she did on TV if not even more so. He stared at her for a little while but was waiting until later to walk up and meet her. He was nervous but he also liked getting his autographs later in the day when the event had quieted down and he might even get a chance to chat with her a little.

What he didnt notice was while she was meeting people, signing autographs, and taking pictures she was also infecting some of the other ladies attending the show with the same alien goo that had invaded her body. Even a small amount was enough to spread the invasion and comic con was the best place to find sexually frustrated people.

A few hours had gone by and Phil was getting himself psyched up to finally go and meet her. Things had gotten a little strange while he was there. Not that he was complaining there just seemed to be a lot of sexuality at the particular show. He saw a few people making out in the bathrooms and even against the wall of the hall behind booths and a few of the ladies who had stopped to take pictures with him just seemed a little handsy. He actually had to turn some girls down who seemed to want a little more than just a picture.

The moment had finally come and he approached the table to finally get his autograph. He was suddenly a little disappointed when it seemed he may have waited a little too long as her handler was putting the pictures in to a folder and she seemed to have left for the day.

"Oh Im sorry, i guess i waited a little too long!" He said to the handler.

She looked up and stared at him for a second with bright green eyes. She looked him up and down before she smiled and said "well hold on a second, Im sure she has time for Captain Reynolds."

Phil couldn't tell if she was mocking him or not but he suddenly heard a woman's voice right behind him that almost scared him a little. "I always have time for Mal!" The voice said before he turned around and saw her standing there.

Phils' heart skipped a beat as he had never been this close to her before. Her scent was amazing, her smile was beautiful. She was wearing a nice blue dress that showed off her amazing legs. Her eyes had a bright green color to them which seemed a little odd because he could have sworn her eyes weren't green but didnt give it much thought.

"Oh... um hi! Sorry Im late, I um...was hoping to get my copy of Serenity signed and a photo if possible?" He said nervously. He could feel the sweat building in his palms and felt like an idiot after he had stuttered a little.

Morena took the DVD and looked at the other signatures. "Wow so you've met all of us haven't you?"

"Yup, and I saved the best for last!" He said suddenly realizing how stupid it sounded coming out of his mouth.

"She smiled at him and said "well isn't that sweet! Doesn't he sound sweet Linda?" She said to her handler who was still behind the table.

"He does sound sweet! So a sweet guy and handsome!" Linda replied with a smirk.

Phil wasn't sure what was going on, he was just so excited to meet her. She grabbed a marker and signed the cover right next to Nathans name and handed him it back before moving next to him for the picture which Linda was happy to take for him. He had gotten a little more nervous as she moved in close to him and put her arm around him for the photo. He did the classic hover hand around her back trying not to be creepy or rude. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her back right around the top of her ass.

"Whats your name?" She asked him.

"Oh... its Phil." He replied.

"Relax Phil, we're all her to have a good time right! And don't worry I don't bite." She said rubbing his shoulder trying to get him to loosen up a bit before She whispered in his ear "Hard!"

Phil was starting to feel a little tight in his pants and was praying to god neither one of them noticed the bulge forming.

Linda snapped a few pictures before handing him back his phone. "I think you've found your man Ms Baccarin." She said with another grin.

"I think you might be right Linda," Morena replied. Phil wasn't sure what either on of them were talking about.

"Well uh... thank you so much! You've made me very happy, and um... enjoy the rest of the weekend!" Phil said before he want to leave.

"Now wait a minute? Where are you going in such a hurry?" She said. "You want a meet and great lets make this a meet and great!"

Phil was even more confused as she took him by the hand and led him off the convention floor and in to a service hallway. Linda lead the way as thy headed for an elevator at the end of the hall. He was nervous and confused as to what was happening. His mind was creating scenarios but he was sure that wasn't the case.

Linda rode the elevator up with them and lead them to a hotel room near the top floor. Phil was starting to think maybe there was a VIP party or something. He was sure when they got to the room there was going to be a bunch of guests and cos-players with drinks in their hands and what not.

Linda stopped at a door and said "here you go Ms Baccarin, I'll be sure to make sure no one disturbs you."

"Thank you Linda, oh and make sure you have something to eat, Ok?" Morena said as they shared a smile while she opened the door leading Phil in to the room.

When he walked past Linda she said "have fun!" Which just made him a little more confused.

When he entered the room he realized it was just a Hotel sweet. They were the only ones in there, there was no party or VIP event, just the 2 of them. Phil was starting to panic a little as the scenario started playing out in his head. Morena was by the mirror removing her earrings and not even paying any attention to him at the moment until she turned around and laid down on the bed. She was laying on her side and smiling at him without saying anything which just made him more nervous because he really wasn't sure what was happening and didnt want to assume anything.

After a few minutes of letting him sweat she let out a small laugh and said "I told you downstairs to relax Phil." her smile and laughter actually did help him relax a little. "Come over here, sit please." She said patting the bed next to her.

Phil took off his trench coat placing it on the chair and sat down on the edge of the bed. Morena sat up and got close to him placing her hands on his shoulders and rubbing them while whispering in his ear "relax!"

Her hands felt amazing as the massaged away the stress from his shoulders. He suddenly felt something else. He felt hers moist lips on the back of his neck working their way around the side.

Phil jumped up out of the bed surprised at everything that was going on. But he really didnt know what to say. "Wow ok... that was... so i um... and you... wow...,

Morena chuckled again, she loved how shy and nervous he was. She got out of the bed and walked over to him placing her arm on the dresser almost blocking him in. "Relax, and just let it happen!" She said before placing her lips softly on his before moving her waist closer to him rubbing up against him. Phil could not believe this was happening.

"I um... so how?... er I mean why?" He blurted out.

"Does the why really matter?" She said between the soft kisses she was still giving him. "I want you, I want you inside me! Does anything else really matter?"

Phil could not and also didnt want to argue with that logic. He soon gave in to her advances kissing her back but he was still extremely nervous. She took his hand and moved it around her back placing it on the zipper behind her dress. He slowly pulled it down letting it loosen and fall to the floor. He was shocked as she was not wearing any bra or panties underneath. He almost came in his pants when he saw her beautiful naked body in front of him. She had never shied away from doing nude scenes on TV but the real thing was more amazing than he could have imagined.

"Did you plan this?" He asked when he realized she had no underwear.

"Everything except who, it turned out to be you." She replied.

She suddenly grabbed him and pushed him down on the bed. She was surprisingly strong but he didnt really care. She crawled on to the bed hovering above him running her hands up and down his pants a few times before began to unbuckle his gun holster and his pants. Phil had almost forgotten he was dress as Mal as he started to throw his props on the floor. He realized his cock was now out and she had it in her hand examining it. This was a sight so many nerds had probably dreamed about many times but seeing it was surreal. She ran her fingers across it a few times making him shudder a little before she wrapped her lips around it and began to move her mouth up and down.

Phil's eyes rolled in to the back of his head at the sensation but his excitement was starting to get the best of him. He could feel himself struggling to not cum but he couldn't hold on much longer.

"I uh... oh shit... I don't know how...much longer I can ...FUCK!... hold on!" He said trying to warn her.

She let go of his cock for a moment and said "then dont!" He was shocked as she she smiled and then wrapped her mouth around his cock again sucking on it and tickling his balls with her fingers. It wasn't long before he could hold on no longer and yelled out before his cock began to twitch and he blew a full load in to her mouth. She wrapped her hand around his cock and tightened her lips making sure she got every last drop of him.

After his finished he was laying there catching his breath while she licked off any leftover bits on his cock.

"That was amazing!" He said while she was still licking him.

After a few seconds she stopped and crawled up the bed laying down next to him.

"Im sorry I went so quickly!" He said.

She smiled and replied with "that's fine, we aren't finished here yet."

She began kissing him again and sliding her leg up and down his. He was definitely starting to get turned on again. Her scent was alluring. He wasn't sure what she was wearing but she smelled amazing, the scent was actually getting him hard again. She lift her leg and wrapped it around him before sliding herself on top of him letting his cock slip up between her legs. She laid on top of him with her lips still connected to his when she started motioning her hips massaging his cock.

Phil was starting to wonder if he had had a stroke and died down stair when he met her and this was either a dream or heaven. Then for some reason the character she played in V popped in to his head when she had sex with that guy and then ate him. Not the best thing to be thinking of while this was happening and he tried to get it out of his head. She lifted herself up still riding his cock. He rubbed her legs and slid his hands up her side before cupping her beautiful breast's in his hands making her moan out before grabbing his hands and squeezing them.

Phil was pretty sure he could die happy right now as the woman of his fantasies writhed on top of him, taking his cock inside her and enjoying it. Her sweat made her skin glisten which made her look even more beautiful. He pulled himself up and began to lick her nipples giving her breast a little suck as well. Every time she moaned her pleasures he was so happy he was the cause of it. She wrapped her arms around him like she was holding on for dear life before she started moving her hips even faster. He could feel something strange, like some sort of liquid was dribbling down around his waist and legs but with her arms holding on to him he couldn't see what it was and didnt give it much thought as he just enjoyed himself.

She tilted her head back and was letting out rhythmic breathy moans and yells. Her bright green eyes almost seemed to be glowing a little every time she looked at him. He thought maybe he was just crazy but the more he looked the more he notice they definitely were giving off some light. She dug her finger nails in to his back, not enough to hurt, just enough to make this more intense before pulling herself close to him and kissing him again. She nibbled on his bottom lip and shoved her tongue in his mouth while her hands were all over him.

He could feel another orgasm building up in his cock as she grabbed his hair and leaned back a little as she seemed like she was about to cum as well. She screamed out in pleasure as his cock twitched again and he came spraying his juices up in to her with more force than he ever had before. The orgasm was intense to the point they both collapsed on to the bed once it was over.

He laid back looking at the ceiling breathing hard as he tried to catch his breath. He looked over to Morena who was laying next to him with her sweaty hair across her eyes as she tried to catch her breath as well. He moved the wet strands of hair from her face. She looked at him with those green eyes that weren't glowing anymore and she smiled at him before pulling herself closer and laying her arm on his chest along with her head.

He was so tired and happy he didnt notice the green goo all over his cock staining the blankets on the bed. He wrapped his arm around her as she got comfortable and they fell asleep while she enjoyed her meal and he regained his strength.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Green Blob Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds