• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wirtman Gets It in the End

Wirtman Gets It in the End

1234

James Wirtman was not a nice man, and he liked it that way. He had realized a long time ago that whole world was out to get him, and had decided that he was damn-well going to get them first, but so far it had been a hard-fought battle. Bad things always seem to happen to him, his luck was bad, and people constantly conspired against him.

James drifted through his life, a string of burned bridges and petty slights behind him at every step. He never seemed to realize that he was the only common factor, that every new group of people he met seemed to have the same complaints about him as the old group of people. He just thought it wasn't fair that everyone else was out to get him, or that the world was persecuting him.

Then one day James discovered he had a power. It started innocently enough; he was on the bus and it was filling up fast, but by moving quickly and glaring at people, he had managed to get a one of the two-seat benches for himself. Then a fat woman had gotten on, and James realized that his was the only bench not fully occupied by two people. The woman heaved herself down the aisle, angling toward James' precious extra space despite his glaring at her. In desperation, James cranked his glare up to 11 and thought at her as hard as he could: "Do not sit here! DO NOT SIT HERE!!"

That was when something strange happened. The world seemed to go into slow motion and a kind of cloud appeared around James. James could see the cloud, but he could also see through it perfectly, it did not obscure his vision at all. As he watched, the cloud seemed to swirl a bit and then a tendril stretched out and touched the Fat Lady's forehead. Somehow, James could feel his thought, "Do Not Sit Here!" reverberate down the tendril and into the Fatso's head.

Between one blink and the next, the cloud disappeared and the slow motion effect ended. The fat lady was looking at the empty seat next to him and blinking stupidly, like an angry cow who had just been had been clubbed between the eyes. She grunted and turned around, grabbing the overhead bar and rode the rest of the way on her fat, stumpy legs. James had won. For the first time ever, the world had tried to take a crap on James' life and he had stopped it!

-

After the Bus Incident, James constantly tried to summon the cloud. At first he had only a little success, and he was concentrate at people so hard and so often that he constantly had a headache from squinting. Gradually he realized that it seemed like the only time it worked was when he wasn't trying to force it. He began to understand how to reach inside himself and coax it out a little bit at a time. As he began to understand how to bring the cloud on, he then quickly learned how to manipulate the cloud, making it reach a tendril of the cloud out and connect to people's foreheads.

At first, his practicing it was limited by his fear that someone else would see the cloud and realize that he was causing it. However, it soon became clear that the cloud was invisible to everyone but him. With this realization, he became braver about experimenting constantly and was soon able to bring it up quickly and reflexively, succeeding every time.

The mind control portion was a bit more frustrating. He sent everything he could think of to other people's minds using his power, but most of the time the only thing that would happen was that James' target would get an odd look on their face for a moment, and then go back to what they were doing like nothing had happened.

He tried different ways; glaring at people, mentally shouting at them, mentally begging them, chanting in his head... Nothing seemed to work, and people on the bus were starting to give him odd looks. Several times he noticed that people around him seemed more uncomfortable than usual, and realized that he had been muttering to himself barely under his breath.

-

Then another breakthrough came when James was on the bus again. He had the cloud up and had extended a tendril to a middle-aged man sitting in one of the sideways-facing seats up front. He had picked the guy because he could see his face and he wanted to try and make him blink.

However, just as James made the connection, something tickled James' nose. He sneezed and the man sneezed at the same time, a startled look on his face. James was surprised, but he considered for only a moment before he reached up and plucked a hair out of his head. The man started, and then started rubbing his head in the exact place that James had pulled his hair from.

Grinning, James used the hair to tickle his own nose. The man's head jerked back and he waved the air in front of him like he was shooing a bug, then he rubbed his nose vigorously before sneezing again. James smiled again, he had transmitted!

He realized that he had been trying to hard. He was pushing compulsions to people as thoughts in English, but the key was to send something deeper, something more primal. James had to learn how to frame urges into a context that would allow him to communicate them to the minds of his targets.

From that point on, wherever James went, he had a pocketful of sour hard candies and a feather. He would connect to people and tickle himself with the feather to watch them react, or pop three sour candies at once to watch their faces contort. Gradually, James began to learn how to reliably transmit to people and his power grew strong enough that he could send tickles or sour mouth without using the actual feather or the candies, just using the memories, but there were still severe restrictions on what he could do, and the limited extent of the power he had over people chaffed James, goading him to keep practicing.

Gradually, he built up what he could send until it was more than tickles and a sour taste. He was able to duplicate the feat he had performed with the Fat Lady at will. He could send simple compulsions that most people would respond to if they were caught by surprise, or that they were inclined to do anyway. It was a long way from the control that James craved, but it was a start.

James practiced all the time now. Wherever he was, he had the cloud swirling around himself and he was constantly prodding people with compulsions. On the bus, he could usually make people move from their seats so that he could sit in his favorite one. When it worked, he could either have a seat to himself, or he could have the prettiest girl on the bus sit next to him. At restaurants, when the waiter was distracted, he could make them forget to drop off a bill. He would join queues in stores and push his purchases into the pile that someone ahead of him was making, and sometimes get them to pay for it. Movies were the easiest, the teenagers serving concessions or guarding entry into the theatres were simple to compel, and he hardly ever had to pay for popcorn or movies.

As he gained confidence and his successes began to outweigh his failures, he decided to do something about work. He spoke to his boss, Sharon, and with extreme effort, got her to agree to him moving out of his cubicle and into a real office, with a generous bump in pay to boot. Then the office he picked was occupied with somebody important, so with even more effort, he convinced the VIP to pack up and move upstairs to another office.

James' new office was big, lushly carpeted and furnished, and best of all it was located where he could look out the door directly into the cube of the pretty young office assistant, Tracey, blonde, trim, sexy, young, not-so-bright Tracey.

Next he called a meeting and explained to his coworkers that he should not have to do any work. Instead of him doing it, his coworkers would divvy his assignments up amongst themselves. Of course, they still put his name on the assignments, so he still got credit. This cost him still more effort as he had to constantly reinforce the compulsion, but it was worth it because he finally had the time to devote himself to his one true passion: Pornography.

His daily routine now was to come to work, load up as much porn on his computer as he could, and then spend the entire day masturbating in his office. Between masturbation sessions he would look out his door at Tracey and practice using his power by sending her the dirtiest thoughts he could muster. He would watch her squirm until she would "go to the bathroom" and relieve herself. He kept trying to convince her to masturbate right there at her desk, but it had not worked so far.

Compared to when he had first discovered his power, he was far more powerful than he had been, and he had a far better life, yet despite the promising gains he had made, there were still set-backs to frustrate him. People kept struggling against his control, and people were still being mean to him. It was petty, really, but complaints kept being made to Sharon, and it forced him to work hard to keep her just on the right side of dismissing him altogether.

He wanted to be able to make people do things for him in a way that felt normal to them, even if those things were against their best interest. He wanted to fully bring people under his dominion, make them eager to serve and happy to do whatever he wanted them to do. He wanted to be able to make annoying people slap themselves without realizing why. He wanted to make people walk up to him in the street and write him a check for their life savings. He wanted Tracey and other beautiful girls to throw themselves at him, begging him to do the most perverted things to them that they could think of.

Instead, if he made people write him a check for his life savings, they would cancel it as soon as they were out of his power, if he asked them to slap themselves, they would blink and act like he had never said anything, and girls like Tracey were still out of his league, refusing to do anything sexual to him or near him, no matter how much will he pumped into his compulsions.

Even the things he was able to make people do were done in a grudging manner, a robotic lack of interest, and were easily undone as soon as he no longer focused on it. He could force some of his compulsions to stick, like with his work assignments being divvied up by his co-workers, but it required an enormous amount of effort from James, and he had to keep stopping by to reinforce it.

-

The next breakthrough happened at James' work, and it was the result of pure panic.

James was at his desk, as usual, watching a video of some guy fucking a MILF and a teen at the same time. James was fapping slowly and had just reached the crucial tipping point where he was sliding into a satisfying orgasm, when his door flew open.

"Mr. Wirtman!" his manager Sharon barked, just as James grunted and started dropping his semen on his desk. James grimaced; he really hated it when people used his last name.

"This is inexcusable! After the numerous complaints I have received, this is the final straw! Start packing your personal items, security will be here shortly!" Susan turned on her heel and marched away, swinging his door open as she left. Outside, Tracey looked at him holding his still-pumping cock in horror as the door slowly swung back, closing with a soft click.

James finally finished his orgasm, but it wasn't satisfying anymore because of that meddling bitch. He reached for his power to lash out at her, and then gasped. Instead of the normal swirling cloud he expected, James immediately felt tremendously dizzy and had to sit down. He recoiled from the feeling of his office chair on his bare ass and stood back up quickly, reminded of the reason why he always masturbated standing up.

Carefully this time, he tried again summon the cloud that heralded his power, but found that he could not. In the place inside that he normally reached, he felt emptiness. The sensation scared James worse than he had ever been scared before. He pulled up his pants and sat down again, clutching his head and trying again, harder, but still nothing.

Now James was panicked. Why him? Why now? How could his power, the only thing good in his life, desert him? Why was the world against him? Why did everything always get taken away just when it started going so well?

James embraced his panic, clutched his head so hard it hurt, he surged out again. There was a strain, like meeting some kind of resistance, and then all at once he felt something crack! inside his head. Suddenly the cloud flowed out of his head and swirled around him again, more powerful than ever. It sang with power, the song soothing his fears and igniting his panic into fury.

James paused a moment, gathering his anger. Then he struck out with his power, not as a tendril, but as a wave that swept over his entire building, floor by floor.

He could feel his coworkers, all of them. He was aware of their minds and their self-identities. It was like looking at balls of cloudy glass... he could not see inside them but he could tell who they were and he could make out tantalizing bits and pieces of their thoughts and dreams. If anyone concentrated, he could see what they were concentrating on, but otherwise he could only make out the outlines of things in their minds.

Suddenly, something in this mindscape caught his attention like a flash in the dark. He felt two security guards that were thinking about him. They were coming to escort him out. One of them was bored, but the other had a cruel streak like a smear of blackness on his soul, and he was hoping to find a way to hurt James as they escorted him out of the building.

No, they would ruin everything! He had to stop them!

He was feeling panicked again, and he struck out at them with his mind before he knew what he was doing. He got an impression of a memory from each; the memory was of a telephone conversation with Sharon. Sharon calling them, telling them where to find James, and directions to escort him out of the building.

Still panicked, James took the memories and blotted them out, ripping them from the guard's minds and leaving a ragged hole where they had been. The two security guards were left riding an elevator up to his floor, but when they got there, they had no idea what they were there for.

Triumphant, James next he swung his attention to Sharon. She was filling out HR documentation about him, the order to have him terminated. He growled, furious, it was the same story all over again. She was against him and she had to be stopped before she ruined everything.

He reached out and fumbled a bit, trying to recreate what he had done with the security guards. Eventually he found that he could send her a thought to make her focus on her memories so that James could see them too, and then he could erase them. Sharon was left in her office with no idea what had happened over the last hour, obeying a compulsion to delete everything she had been working on. Hopefully this would make someone in HR mad at her. This mollified James a bit, but he resolved that she would still have to pay most dearly.

It occurred to James that maybe this new way of using power could get around some of his limitations. If he could do that, he could really ruin Sharon's life! He could do make her do all sorts of things that people would blame her for, and when her life was as pathetic as his had been, it would be the ultimate revenge.

He started his experimentation with Tracey, who was young, beautiful, and not too bright. He first had to remove the memory of his cock from her mind, but then he was able to get her to come into his office and shut the door. He experimented with her all afternoon and the most important discovery that he made was that he could push "I am not here" into her mind and it made him essentially invisible to her.

Ultimately however, James was disappointed because it soon became clear that Tracey had a deep-seated loathing for him that was so extensive that his power could not remove it. Even being in his office made her so uncomfortable that he was not able to get her to do anything even remotely sexual, and while he had some success with getting her to think pens were staplers and staplers were remote controls, he could not get her to believe she was in a different locale or that he was someone else.

It was not what he hoped for, but it was still significant progress. He managed to take revenge on Tracy for loathing him by implanting a compulsion to start smoking cigarettes, and to eat so much ice cream every day at 10 o'clock that she was physically uncomfortable. If it held, she would soon be fat and have lung cancer.

This was too petty a revenge for Sharon however. He had something special in mind for her.

-

That evening, James walked up to the little house that his boss lived in. He stood on the sidewalk outside the two story place and admired it for a minute as dusk closed in. He could see her car in the driveway next to another one that he assumed belonged to her husband. He let his mind wander, picturing Sharon and her family, letting his mind play over his hate for Sharon like a polished stone in his fingers.

He smiled an evil smirk and slipped his hands into his pockets. At the same time, he released his power.

James asserted his will, and a tendril formed from the cloud surrounding him. James frowned, and tendril became a wave that swept through Sharon's house as if the walls were not there. There were three minds and a dog in the home. Sharon and her husband were watching TV on the couch in the living room with the family pet, and Sharon's 18 year old daughter was upstairs, in her room studying.

James' smile grew wider and crueler as he contemplated his revenge, he intended to use this time to experiment with Sharon's family, and more fully explore what he could make people do on a more intimate level. He was not certain what form his revenge was going to take, but he knew it was going to be sweet to put that bitch and her family in their place.

James started by focusing on the dog and gripped its tiny mind. He felt the dog's surprise, fear, and confusion prickling down the connection. He used his will to hammer the dog's mind into submission. With the dog calmed, he forced it into a deep state of sleep. The animal's mind was weak and malleable, he felt sure that he could control it in ways that he had failed to control humans. Why had he never tried to control animals before? It was something to consider for later.

Next, he moved the tendril to Sharon's husband, but touched his mind with a lighter touch, not wanting to disturb the man too greatly. His name was Harry, and James was able to implant a suggestion that Harry wanted to check to make sure the front door was locked. Then James subtly switched what the correct position of the lock should be in Harry's memory and retracted his tendril. He shivered with suppressed excitement. He felt powerful beyond reason; he was able to wield his power with incredible ease tonight!

Harry got up ambled over to the front door. Seeing the deadbolt in what he believed to be the unlocked position, he flipped it to the other position, unintentionally unlocking his front door. Then Harry ambled back to the couch and collapsed back onto it with a sigh, still engrossed in the mindless reality show on his TV.

James walked up to the door. He split off three slim tendrils of his power and sent them into all three minds simultaneously. The three stirred slightly as James overdid it, but James was able to soothe them quickly. He sent a gentle thought to the three, "I am not here." He felt his thought land in all three minds, and then he put his will into it, holding it there.

He had done this previously with Tracey of course, but he was not certain that he could blind all three members of Sharon's family simultaneously. Still things had been going so well so far, he felt confident that it would hold. Besides, if he failed, he could always wipe their memories.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wirtman Gets It in the End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds