• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Great Way to Start the Day

A Great Way to Start the Day

I feigned sleep when Randy slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. He pushed the door to, but it didn't latch. I heard him pee and shave. I heard him start the water in the shower and listened to him humming old rock and roll anthems as he bathed. I imagined him sliding the soap over his body and how smooth and slippery it was making him. I began to get aroused. When the water shut off I heard the curtain being pulled aside and knew that he was reaching for a towel. I watched as the bathroom door began to swing open and saw Randy drying his hair.

The mirror was foggy and he was still humming old songs and I watched from the bed as he toweled himself dry. I caught my breath when he bent at the waist to dry his feet and legs. His back was towards me at the time, and I watched as his cheeks spread and his anus winked playfully at me; it was mesmerizing. In front of his beautiful ass his balls dangled between his legs and I thought about how they would taste on my tongue. A hint of soap residue and moist, in my imagination they seemed delicious. I wanted to lick them and take them in my mouth.

His cock hung beyond his balls and I thought about milking his cock while I sucked and licked his testicles and his ass from behind.

Then I had a better idea and I slowly reached over, to open the drawer of the nightstand. I grabbed the cherry flavoured anal lube and turned sideways in the bed. He still did not know that I was awake. I pulled my knees up under me and stuck my ass in the air before I drizzled it with lube and set the bottle down next to me on the bed. I heard Randy coming out of the bathroom and quickly closed my eyes, still feigning sleep. I could only imagine his expression when he saw me. I was bare ass naked on the bed with my head on the mattress and my eyes closed. My butt presented to him and dripping with cherry lube. I was perfectly positioned for anal penetration and he could simply stand on the floor next to the bed and take care of me.

"Are you awake, Marie?" he asked and I made a little snoring noise and wiggled my ass. I didn't think I was fooling him but I was having fun.

"Hmm, what's this?" he asked as he picked up the bottle of lube, "How did this get here?" He leaned his head down and buried his nose between my cheeks. He took a deep breath and said, "Oh, cherry lube."

He rubbed his index finger up and down my ass, lubing it, before he turned to the side and with one hand spread my cheeks and inserted his finger into my ass. It felt great and I let him know by making more snoring noises and pushing my ass back so his finger would go deeper. He played there for awhile, with his finger in my ass and soon enough I felt a second one slide in. I continued to feign sleep although I could not help responding to the vivid sensations that were the result of his fingers and their gentle movements, that felt so sweet.

I noticed he was still humming old rock and roll music as if to himself. Then suddenly he pulled his fingers back. I whimpered.

He began humming a lullaby then, as if to keep me compliant and asleep. Randy was no dummy he had caught on to the game. I knew he was still behind me but I couldn't tell what he was doing. I risked a peek, and he pretended not to notice. His dick was hard and he was squeezing lube on it. He grabbed it and stroked it a few times to spread the slipperiness around. Randy's dick is just under six inches long and carries the perfect girth for my ass. A generous amount of lube and a minimal amount of fingering is all it takes for me to take it anally when Randy is pitching. I wiggled my ass again, just a little bit, to remind him that I was waiting for him.

He stepped between my legs and gently spread my cheeks wide. I felt the head of his boner press against the rim of my ass and he moved it up and down. Then, ever so slowly, he pushed it forward. I clenched my bottom lip between my teeth and pushed back. It was going to be a wonderful day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Great Way to Start the Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds