• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Ashanti Chapters Ch. 01

The Ashanti Chapters Ch. 01

Ashanti is one of those rare singers, who didn't sell out. She still rolls with the people who brought her up, she never bandwagon a trend and she kept up to date and remained relevant.

Even though it's been over a decade since she was on top of the game, she was still relatively young. The fans still loved her and when she was invited to perform at summer jam she couldn't turn it down.

Ashanti was performing Summer Jam 2016, she wearing a sexy outfit, she had a sexy blue outfit on. The top was showing little of her big tits, (gotta keep it classy) her smooth silky back was fairly exposed, it had a hood that had her named spelled out.

Her sexy black hair was curled out looking spectacular, the bottom piece of the suit barely covered her huge ass. The bottom piece was indecent to say the least, half of her ass cheeks were exposed.

She looked filthy.

With her sexy long legs looking smooth and soft, coming to a stop with her high heeled boots. Her voluptuous body looked incredible in the sexy blue suit.

Her performance was giving every man in there boners. The way she walked around in her sexy long legs, her huge ass bouncing around.

She sang extremely well to.

When she came back to her private dressing room exclusive only to her, after the numerous congratulations and applause. She checked herself out in the mirror she looked amazing, and she was more excited for what happens in her dressing room.

Vince walked up behind her and started to kiss her neck.

Vince was Ashanti's booty call, with his 11 inch dick. He was fresh out of high school and was 18 so it was all fair and he was full of energy.

"Fuck me like no tomorrow" Ashanti moaned, "we don't have much time".

Vince grabbed the hem of her exposed back on the suit. With a firm tug Vince ripped off the top of her bodysuit.

From the waist up she was completely nude, her big tits completely exposed standing high and proud.

Her dark areola's and nipples complimented her brown smooth silky skin.

She got on her knee's as Vince whipped out his 11 inch dick.

Smiling she took his humongous dick and started to stroke it, as precum started to ooze out. She started to suck on the tip, slurping and spitting all over his dick.

"Holy shit" Vince breathed out, "you suck so much better than my wife".

"Your wife is so flat and skinny, she doesn't have a sexy voluptuous famous body like this," Ashanti responded, "only i know how to work this dick."

Ashanti began to deep throat him, choking on his dick, taking control of his giant dick.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Is everything okay in there?" An assistant asked.

Ashanti stopped deep throating Vince for a second.

"Everything is just amazing, ill be out soon" Ashanti responded.

They waited a few moments.

"Okay now you need" Ashanti breathed out "fuck the shit out of me fast".

Vince sat down on a dressing room chair awaiting his sweet baby.

Ashanti took off the bottom piece of her blue body suit, her shaved pink pussy exposed. Her huge ass was in the buff. She proceeded to take off her matching blue boots, Her natural voluptuous sexy model body was completely nude.

Vince couldn't believe the luck he was having.

She hopped on top of him and readied his dick for her pussy, Vince wasted no moments and plunged his big dick into her pussy.

"Holy fucking shit" Ashanti moaned out, "oh..my..goddd.. I.love.this.fucking ...dick"

Vince was mesmerised in the incredible shape of Ashanti's voluptuous ass as she rode him. Her pussy was acting on pure instinct tightening his big dick as she rode him.

Her big tits were bouncing around, Vince couldn't stop staring at her erect nipples. She was moaning like crazy as she bounced on that dick. Her pussy was completely wet and she loved it.

As time was running out, Vince took her off his dick and bent her over the dressing room table.

He slid his huge dick into her huge ass.

"Holy Shit!" Vince called out.

His dick numb with pleasure. His eyes were mesmerised by her bouncing ass. Her firm cheeks bouncing looked so fucking good. Just watching her ass bump and grind and flex. It truly was amazing to see a grammy award winner singer fuck like a goddess.

It bounced around at an incredible speed, as Vince kept feeding it with his big dick. He was doing his best to work pass the roughness every man encounters when fucking an ass.

"I'm going to cum!" Vince moaned out.

Ashanti got on her knee's as Vince exploded a large amount of cum on her big titties. Completely coating them, Ashanti rubbed his cum all over her tits.

-------------------------

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Ashanti Chapters Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 718 milliseconds