• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Big Tip

The Big Tip

I got to the restaurant about an hour before it closed. It was owned by a nice couple and their daughters, both of whom were over 18. One daughter, Jane, was about 25 and pregnant with her first child. She was cute, but a little on the heavy side and not just because she was pregnant. The other daughter, Molly was 21 and very hot, but had smaller breasts and a thin body. Their dad, Frank was on vacation and had gone to visit his parents out of state, so it was just the mom and her daughters there. Gale, the mom was 40ish, I'm guessing, she would never tell anyone her age. She was pretty, with a good, but not great body.

They didn't take credit or debit cards. It was strictly cash only. Well, I was in a hurry and had forgotten to bring cash with me. Since I was a regular and had been going there for quite a while, I didn't think it'd be that big a deal. And it wasn't, or so I thought. After I explained that I forgot my cash and that the bank was right across the street I asked if I could run over and grab some cash from the ATM. Gale said sure, but insisted that I leave my wallet with her as collateral. I told her I needed my bank card, but that she could hold onto the rest of my wallet.

After eating I used the bathroom then ran to the bank and made sure I got enough to cover the tip as well. I should have known something was up when I returned and saw Gale talking to Rita, the head librarian. Rita didn't like me because she once caught me looking at nude tickling videos on the library computer. She gave me dirty looks ever since.

I gave Gale the money and asked for my wallet back. She said the least I could do was to help them clean up the place, since I'd shown up without the means to pay, and then I'd get my wallet back. I thought that was a little odd, but figured I owed it to them and since I'd worked in restaurants before, know what to do. Gale, Molly and Jane all seemed impressed with my help and that I knew what I was doing. Before long we had the whole place cleaned up, including the dishes. I started to leave after getting my wallet back, but the door was locked. I turned to find all three women staring at me. It was unsettling, but somehow I wasn't afraid, more nervous.

"John, there is one more thing we need from you," Gale said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Get him!" Molly said.

All three women rushed me and Jane grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back. Molly then started taking off my pants, while Gale pulled my shirt over my head. Soon I was standing in just my underwear. Even my shoes and socks had been taken off me. Soon I was thrown onto a long table and tied down with ropes.

"We heard how much you like tickle videos. And we want to see if you like being tickled as much as you like watching them," Gale said.

"We're going to make sure you'll never forget to bring cash ever again," Molly said.

"Ever!" Jane emphasized.

Six hands started tickling me at once, under my arms, on my sides and on my feet. I screamed and laughed at the same time. Then I just laughed. They kept this up for a few minutes, then stopped and let me catch my breath. Then they took turns tickling different parts of my body to see which one was more sensitive.

"I think he does like it," Molly said as she pointed to my penis getting erect in my underwear.

"I wonder how ticklish that is?" Jane said.

Gale went into the kitchen and came back with a pair of scissors and in two snips, my underwear was removed.

Gale then grabbed it and replied, "Wow! I can barely get my hand around it."

"Mom!" Molly said.

"What?" Gale asked. "Feel how thick it is."

Gale grabbed Molly's hand and place it on my cock.

I'm only about 7 inches long, but very thick with a big mushroom-like head.

Jane must have been feeling left out, because she wanted a feel too, but there wasn't any room on my cock, so she grabbed the head. "Tickle, tickle," Jane said as she ran her nails around the head of my penis. Meanwhile Gale and Molly were stroking the shaft.

The feeling was amazing. It sort of tickled, but mainly felt great. They kept switching around, two would stroke me and the other one would tickle the head.

"I wonder how he tastes?" Jane asked, then pushing the other's hands away, put her mouth over the head and took as much as she could. She then bobbed her head up and down on my head.

"And I thought I was the slut," Molly said.

"Me too," I said, eliciting a laugh from Gale.

To pay me back for my sarcasm, Molly started tickling my feet and Gale my armpits.

"Okay, my turn," Molly said, and changed places with Jane, so that she was sucking my cock. Then it was Gale's turn. I told them I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer if they kept that up. That's when they decided to see how ticklish my butt was. Since I was turned over, I couldn't see who was doing what. I felt two hands on my butt cheeks and one finger running up and down my butt crack, teasing my anus. I heard movement and other noises, then laughter, then a cold sensation around my butt. Someone has gotten some ice from the icemaker and was running it all around my butt. It was very cold and melting. Icy water was running down the crack of my ass, then the ice was placed around my anus.

Next I felt a tongue on my butt and I heard Molly say, "Mmmm, butter ice." Which caused the other two to laugh. Then I felt a tongue on my anus and still had two on my butt, then they switched. These women were wild. All three had just licked my asshole.

They turned me back over and started tickling me again. Then Jane said all this was making her horny. She took off her dress and panties and proceeded climb on the table, with the help of Molly and Gale and sit on my face. She made me lick her asshole, then her hairy cunt. Meanwhile, Molly and Gale were alternately sucking my cock and balls. Then Jane leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, while Gale and Molly each licked, tickled and sucked my balls.

Jane hadn't gotten off yet and said she wanted to me fuck me. Her pussy was very wet and pretty tight. I was so focused on giving her an orgasm, without having my own, that I didn't notice Molly and Gale had stripped out of their clothes. Molly sat on my face first, then Gale, of course they made me lick their assholes too. Jane soon had an explosive orgasm and squirted all over my cock, which Molly eagerly licked up. Then Molly hopped on my dick for her turn. She soon had her orgasm. last was Gale. She was the tightest of all three. Soon Gale was coming on my cock.

Then I had three hands on my cock. Gale paid close attention to the underside of my shaft, just below the head, while Jane and Molly rubbed the top and sides. Soon they had me coming in buckets. I shot my load all over my stomach and chest. All three shocked me again by licking it all up.

"Now you'll never forget to bring cash again will you?" Gale asked.

"Maybe, if this is what happens if I don't."

"No, this is what happens if you don't," Molly said and all three started tickling me again.

"Okay, okay," I relented.

"By the way," Gale said pointing to my cock, "thanks for the big tip." All four of us laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Big Tip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds