• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hung Games Pt. 02

The Hung Games Pt. 02

123

Hey all! Hope you enjoy part two of The Hung Games! Get in touch with my via my contacts page to let me know how you liked it, and to learn about upcoming stories!

*****

The air was almost crackling with sexual tension on the day of the fuck-fight trials. Dozens of young men and women who had been the pick of their school all sat in the athlete bleachers. I was in the fan bleachers, looking them all over hungrily with the rest of the boys and girls.

The men were cut, each one boasting a muscular frame. Some were leaner, relying on greater stamina and cardio work to achieve their goals in the ring, outlasting their opponents with energy for days. These boys tended to have nicely slabbed-together abdominal muscles, small defined pecs, and muscular legs and butts from all the running they put in. Tending to be skinnier they also had the added visual advantage of looking like they had bigger cocks in proportion to their smaller frames.

Others were strength performers, herculian hulks who boasted massive biceps, quads pecs and bulging rounded abs. They didn't tend to be my type as much, but I could appreciate what their beefier builds could do for them in a good fuck-fight. These studs would go for an early shock-and-awe approach, trying to overwhelm their female opponents with sheer strength and shorter bursts of speed. To a muscled stud it isn't about outlasting the woman, it's about making her fall far short of where she would normally be because they give more than she can handle.

There was Lucas, right in between both. He wasn't as insanely ripped as some of the bigger boys, but he had way more muscle than the scrawnier set. His abs had almost angular look to them, but it was hard for one to even drag her eyes to them from the incredible spectacle down below. He wore the same regulation black boxer-briefs as all the other boys, but his was clearly just STUFFED with meat, the fabric threatening to go threadbare or even rip at any moment, the loose hang of his cock coiling around a thigh, the poor overtaxed pouch in the middle straining to support his massive balls. I could only shake my head at how much he outshone all the rest in that department.

The girls had a lot more variety to them There are so many good ways for us to influence others sexually. While most trended towards curvy hips, large breasts, and tall fit frames, there were sexual athletes on the circuit who were extremely short, tall and flat-chested, rubenesque and jiggly, some seemed to have no obvious strategy at all, yet could do things with their mouths or pussies that would break great men in mere moments. While nature had endowed me with the most incredible set at this gathering, I had to admire the other girls who worked what they had, whatever it was.

Finally the judges came from their utility shed, looking like sculpted gods and goddesses in their own right. There were six in all, each a former sexual athlete with a storied career. My eyes were especially drawn to the dark-haired and beautiful woman who's figured closely resembled my own. She was much older of course, and her years showed sag in those colossal bosoms that were so much like my own, but there was a timeless beauty, and more importantly a confidence in those pretty green eyes. I also couldn't help but ogle the shorts of the lead male, they were packed powerfully tight.

He projected to the group like the alpha male he was.

"Alright studs and sluts, it's time to put you through your paces," he began to pace as he spoke, "Some of you think you deserve to be a fuck-fighter because you've got tight little cunts or huge dicks. Others because you make your lovers cum a little more quickly than average. Let me tell you that means fuck all in that arena. You're going to be taking on people who have trained harder and honed what they do to a science. You'll be tested in ways you never thought possible. You'll leave those mattress-rings feeling more drained, dehydrated and done then you ever thought possible. If you think what you do is put on a good show, go make movies. If you think you have what it takes to be a champion, stick around and we'll do what we can to make sure you understand just exactly how ready you aren't."

No one left. Whether that was because they assumed it was all bluster, or thought they were up to it I couldn't be sure, but every butt stayed glued to every seat in the athlete's bleachers. Each person thought they could endure what was to come, that they might be the best sexual athlete the world had ever seen.

Most of them were about to find out just how wrong they were.

"Alright," the alpha coach said, shaking his head, "time to seperate them men from the wimps.

Line up, studs, cocks out." Alpha coach was hot.

He was one of the tallest men I'd ever seen, possibly as much as six-foot-nine with soulful brown eyes and light wavy brown hair. He was still in top-top shape and his muscles rivaled those of the biggest boy on the field.

They fell in as they were told, and soon no less than thirty cocks were hanging out in a line. It was fascinating to see the range. Some were average, others huge like my promised. The only small one on the field at all had the misfortune of standing next to my promised when underwear came off. he took one long horrified look to his left, eyes traveling the immense trunk of thigh-slapping meat at Luke's disposal. You could watch his own small-to-start-with penis slowly shrivel, wrinkling into itself like it was trying to retreat from the more fearsome animal. The coach hadn't even finished walking the line when the little guy pulled his underpants up and fled from the field hiding his face.

The boys quickly moved to fill in the space he'd left.

"The first test is going to be very basic endurance." He gestured to one of the female judges, she had short blond hair, a pretty face, a modest figure and some impressive biceps and forearms. He didn't leave me much time to gauge her speciality for myself. "This is Imelda Moralas, ten years ago she made it entirely to the semi-final rounds of the national tournament on her ability to give hand-jobs alone. She demolished man-after-man in just the opening rounds of every fight because they couldn't last.

She's going to help us figure out just who deserves to be standing here and who needs to leave."

The beautiful coach I'd been eyeing earlier (what? I get girl crushes!) had gone to another part of the field with the girls. I couldn't quite see the action as well, but there was definitely some combination of breast-play, masturbation, and moaning going on over that way.

The girls moved fast!

Imelda started her trial by just walking up the line, looking first at the eyes, then the cock of every boy present. Some were hardening up just from the attention, and I saw a few impressive double-digit lengths sticking up and out, bobbing lewdly in the breeze. There was even one my guide's size! She turned and walked up the line, give each cock a single firm tug, her arm gliding with practice and talent, towards the middle of the line a solid nine-incher shot it's load.

"Gone!" The coach growled, pointing to the locker-rooms. Looking defeated the premature ejaculator shuffled his feet and walked away.

Imelda paused at my promised, seeming a bit unsure of herself, but she gave him a customary tug. His dick was so long she didn't really even go from base to tip, but she'd have had to stop walking to manage that at his size. She looked at the coach, and though the line of boys couldn't see, I clearly saw her eyes glimmer and widen as she silently mouthed, "wow!"

Her next walk up the line was slower, she paused briefly in front of each boy, giving a longer series of strokes, it still wasn't much, but I was amazed at how much impact she seemed to be having. Her finger were flexing in ways I didn't fully understand, like she was the maestro of some complex instrument I'd never seen played, and this time there were three more victims who blasted their wad out on the field. She kindly stopped long enough to jerk each of them through orgasm when that happened, at least letting them enjoy a proper finish even though it was a defeat.

On his passes, I could hear Luke whispering his patter, "Jerk that big cock, fingers won't fit around it, will they bitch? You never seen a dick like mine! Fuck jack it, whore!" It was quiet, not even really directed at her, but I was tuned in. What can I say? It made me wet.

I was amazed about how fast and copiously her skilled hands seemed to be bringing them off. The ranks filled in again and she made another, slower pause, this time fully stopping in front of each boy, seeming to concentrate more on them as individuals. I was impressed, she was clearly reading them, figuring out which pressure was getting the biggest gasp or moan, using it to crack them quicker. Five more loads spat out of cocks. Five more gaps appeared in the line.

"One more pass," the coach growled.

This time she was unrelenting. She dropped to a squat in front of each boy, ample ass seated on her heels as she gave a two-fisted tug-job to each turgid cock still in play. Like corks of champagne bottles, boy-after-boy groaned and hosed down the grass with bursts of thick cock-sauce. This time the Alpha coach told them to be seated instead of leaving the field in shame; apparently there was none in eventually giving in to the world's greatest handjob specialist.

But Lucas alone was defiant. She got down to business on him, not seeming to know quite where to put both hands as she worked his herculean shaft, at times doubling them up on the same portion just to cover his massive girth, at other placing one by the base and one beneath the head, and experimented again with both towards the middle, working them away from each other in fluttering twisting motions. She jerked and jacked and tugged and wanked and juttered his cock all over. She beat up his behemoth bishop. She choked his colossal chicken. She spanked his monolithic monkey. She did battle with his purple-headed whopping warrior.

She kept jacking away, those awesome biceps bulging out with a little bit of strain, sweat began to bead out on her brow, her breathing became labored, she looked up at him in stunned frustration.

"Cum, goddamn you, CUM!" Her tits were a duet of dancers on her chest now.

Luke sneered down at her with that arrogant smirk of his, playful and mischievous, "You want me to cum? Really?" The level of calm in his advice must have been the most infuriating thing at all to her.

"YES!" she shouted, her hands becoming an unfollowable blur on his dick.

Be careful what you wish for.

His cock blew forth with a gigantic rope of thick cum, punching into her face with the force of a firehose, the fat white cable of cum wrapping around the sides of her face, and dripping down her chin. She dropped his cock with shock, wiping cum from her eyes, not seeing that he seized his weapon for himself and kept right on pumping in lazy, full-armed tugs. She'd barely gotten a second to see again when another huge salvo of white slapped into her forehead, blinding her anew.

Helplessly she turned away, shielding her face with her arms as he relentlessly kept firing, pasting her still-clothed tits, filling the hollow of her throat, coated one of her arms, drooled a river of semen down a leg, hosed her belly down in warm spunk, and then just aimed up, making it rain on her, cum droplets showering her curled form in wave after wave of airborne jizz-bombs.

"That's ENOUGH!" the coach roared. He'd lost his cool and the sense of command he'd been projecting. My promised still showed some respect and turned, aiming his massive cock down, milking out perhaps another dozen ropes of fucksauce into the grass. You could have lost a shoe in the puddle he left there.

"Bet you think you're pretty fucking hot shit, huh?" the coach stood in front of Lucas, glaring at him straight on, they were about the same height.

"Well, I think my dick is probably bigger than yours." Lucas shot back.

"Size isn't everything." Coach's words were somewhat lessened by the sound of the handjob queen coughing out a big wad of cum as she rubbed some groggily from her eyes.

"Look, we can pretend you've got some big huge lesson about humility to teach me and watch while I knock down every challenge you put in my way, or we can admit that I've got what it takes to get into the tourney and save you the time and humiliation."

The two stood and stared at each other, Alpha males on either end of their primes, and to my surprise it was the coach who blinked first.

"Alright, you're on the team you arrogant little shit, but mark my words, you're going to see things on that field you never imagined, and if you swagger in their like you've already won you're gonna get the legs knocked out from under you, even that third one."

I could tell Luke wasn't taking him seriously as he just shrugged and left the field, but in time he'd learn just how right the coach was.

I moved closer to the girl's end of the field and listened as the gorgeous woman explained some of the basics.

"Ladies, here are the facts. We're the better fuck-fight competitors and the world knows it. Evolution has endowed us with innately better stamina, a drive for more orgasm, and less obvious work to do when we're fucking in most positions.

But don't underestimate the boys, they bring a lot of tricks and they'll turn your orgasms against you. If you find yourself cumming non-stop out there that usually means they have you. Some of them can go two or three times or more themselves, and though that's a rare gift it means you can't throw everything at them the first time every time or you'll find one who puts you through the ringer in the second battle.

Above all else, don't let their strength overwhelm you. The rules are on your side, all you have to do is stay alert and ready when the ref checks in, and trust me, sometimes it will take a long time that feels like an eternity and re-orient yourself so that he can't keep you pinned or be in control of every moment.

You have to work harder when you're in control, but it's worth it to keep form getting slamfucked into la petit mort."

I nodded as I listened from afar. "The Little Death" was the biggest weakness for female fuck-athletes, many could be at the pinnacle of their game, but if orgasm carried them over the plateau that they went unconscious, that was it for them. It was the one thing that balanced the male tendency to collapse after orgasm, and while it was still in our favor, it wasn't to be taken lightly.

After her speech, the girls demonstrated their kegal strength, those who couldn't manage to suck in a pencil-thick plastic rod hands free were dismissed immediately. For the rest, weights were added in greater and greater amount up to about ten pounds. Then there was another round testing their ability to handle bigger and bigger sizes, both orally and vaginally. This was similar to the boys ability to last longer. Some blonde bimbo took the prize by besting the others, but she didn't match my promised for putting the competition to shame.

It was while watching this I realized for the first time just how special I was. These girls had been training for this for years, preparing to be fuck athletes, but when I saw how much they struggled with even getting nine inch dildos all the way down to the balls, how much effort it took them to kegel enough to hold the weights, how much they gritted their teeth through the size trials, I knew that I could do better. The fact that I had the biggest tits to boot was just icing on the cake.

I waited until they'd all gone to hit the showers before I made my move, hopping down from the bleachers and onto the field, calling out from behind them,

"Coaches!" I shouted. They turned. "My name is Jasmine Carter. I never knew it before, but I think I'd make an excellent fuck-fighter, better than all the girls you tried today, maybe even better than all the boys."

The beautiful coach shook her head, "Sorry hon, you needed to tryout with all the others, no sneaking in."

I ignored her and turned my eyes to the boy's coach. I held his gaze and began to slowly walk towards him, hips swaying with the practice my guide had taught me to attract boys' attention when I wanted it. I'd gone just a few steps before I reached down to the bottom of my shirt, peeling it up over my torso as I kept walking towards him. His eyes went wide at the sight of my bra-clad tits, served up heavy in their strap-stretching glory, bouncing a bit with every bend of my knees. "Are you sure?" I asked, still advancing, biting my thick lower lip, showing just how pliant the flesh of my cocksucking lips could be. I could see the impressive bulge in his shorts moving a bit now.

"Don, come on, let's g-"

"Shut up Mildred." The alpha coach responded, putting up a hand to silence her as he stared,

"She's right, this one's got something special. Let me try her out and see if she can back up the talk."

The beautiful Mildred made an impatient sigh of a groan, but shook her head, "Fine."

"Just go wait in the car. I promise to come back and drill the hell out of you next."

That actually brought a smile to Mildred's lips.

"Alright, stud, don't break her though."

"I promise nothing." Donald said, dropping his shorts as I nearly reached them. His cock hung down like a fat cucumber draped over a pair of lemon-sized nuts.

I arched an eyebrow and smiled, letting one hand trace his muscular shoulders while my other worked it's way down his chest, loving the feel of his firm meaty frame. He reached around me with one hand and in an impressive gesture that felt like he'd merely brushed my back my bra was unhooked. Given the number and strength of those hooks at my cup size, that was no small feat. He easily unshouldered my straps from there and freed my titanic pair, letting them bounce and brush against his firm torso before he began to heft and massage them, really mauling my titties all over the place.

I moaned, as much to entice him as reflect the fact that this was making me really horny, and then pushed him back slightly, sinking to my knees before him, wrapping both hands around his semi-hard cock, jerking and jacking him in long lewd strokes, letting my eyes wander between the gorgeous sight of his fat cock getting fatter in my palms and up to his, making him feel like he was the only man in the world. I dropped the dick then, weighing his huge balls in my palms as the big beast of a cock dangled down between my tits. I rocked my sweater-missiles around, slapping that monstrous hunk of man-meat back and forth a little.

Not forgetting that he was supposed to be the one in control of this situation, Don grabbed his shaft by the base and dolled out two quick cockslaps, they weren't hard, but still rocked my head around a bit from the sheer weight of his battering ram smacking against my cheek, then he turned it on my tits, abusing my big soft girls all over the place with a half-dozen firm blows of his rod.

I just responded by slapping my tits around his huge prong, jerking them up and down, nipples grazing against his balls since he was still soft enough to dangle down. That was changing though, as I titfucked up and down his stupendous length he stiffened to full-mast. I let it burst from my cleavage, barely dodging a cockpunch to the chin that grazed along one cheek and admired him. His dick looked familiar in a way; while his veins ran different and his shaft was girther in the middle than the base, he was basically the exact same size and shape as my dads.

Perfect, this was going to be easy.

Now that his erect cock was out of the way, I attacked those balls, licking them, slapping my hot wet tongue over every inch of dangling bag-meat. I opened wide, jaw aching a bit as I manage to slip a big fat nut into my maw, cheeks bulging obscenely as I slathered my tongue around it, reaching every wrinkle of it that i could. He groaned as much in shock from lust, I got the feeling he didn't get his balls in many mouths, but mine was big and slutty and I had something to prove. With incredible skill I lurched forward and sucked in, swallowing his huge seed-slinger right into my throat, welcoming it with a gurgly swallow as I pawed his other huge ball into the mouth its twin had just vacated.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hung Games Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds