• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • When Batgirl Met Starfire Ch. 03

When Batgirl Met Starfire Ch. 03

Barbara Gordon was no stranger to being tied up. As Batgirl, she had, on more than one occasion, fallen into the traps of villainesses such as Catwoman and Poison Ivy, who were all too eager to bind the young heroine. At least until Batman and Robin showed up to save her. Robin, her hero, would always be the one to untie her. Barbara wished that she had offered to let Dick ravish her back then.

Dick wouldn't be doing any rescuing now. Instead, he was watching, along with his fiery redhead alien princess sitting in his lap. They were watching, as their close friend Donna Troy, the former Wonder Girl, worked her magical ropes on Barbara's willing body. It was Kori who had suggested it. That Barbara offer herself to Donna, to put her nubile body through new and exciting experiences. Barbara couldn't say no to her, not to those lustful green eyes and that smoking hot body. The same body that was currently enjoying the affections of Barbara's longtime crush. Dick's hands wandered all over Kori, fondling her breasts, and rubbing between her legs. Kori hummed in delight while she grinded her rear against her boyfriend's hardening cock, as the beautiful couple watched Donna manipulate the body of their newest lover.

Barbara's hands had been bound behind her back, which was resting on the soft bed. It was a magical rope, Donna had told her. She wouldn't be able to break out of it. Barbara couldn't help but admire the statuesque brunette as she fashioned another harness with a loop on either end. She had an athlete's body, perfectly fit, with firm breasts and long silky hair. It was a body that any man (or woman) would lust for. And most attractive of all, was her warm and gentle smile. It displayed comfort and warmth, even while as she slid a loop over each of Barbara's creamy thighs, tightening them at the knee. For a moment, Barbara was confused as what this rope would be used for, as there as decent amount of slack. Her question was quickly answered when Donna pushed Barbara's legs up to her chest, and slipped the loose middle section of the harness behind her neck, such that her knees were pulled up to her chest, leaving Barbara's red muff exposed to the hungry Amazon.

Donna pulled for a second before returning with something in hand: a buttplug. It was silver and rounded, with almost an egg-like shape. At its widest point, it appeared to be just over three inches in diameter. Barbara gaped at the sight of the toy, having never inserted even a finger in her back passage. She glanced over at Kori, who was swiveling her hips around in Dick's lap, no doubt enjoying the sensation of his wonderful cock inside of her. Dick continued to pleasure her with his hands as well, with one caressing her gorgeous tits, while the other made sure that her love button would not be neglected. Kori met Barbara's eyes, and gave her a nod, as if to reassure her. Meanwhile, Donna was leaning over Barbara's bound body, lowering her head to give the redhead a loving kiss. She inserted the plug into her own mouth before taking it out and offering it to Barbara's lips. Barbara accepted it, swirling her tongue on the smooth toy, lubricating it with her saliva.

"Don't worry, honey, you'll enjoy it soon enough," the sweet Amazon comforted her.

Donna, on her knees, sat up on the bed, and nudged the tip of the toy against virginal puckered hole. She held her breath as the toy pushed through, stretching her tight entrance until its girth was fully inside her. Barbara gasped, and she felt her rectum clench tightly around this new intruder. There was pain at first, followed by a newfound sensation. The sensation of just being... filled.

The Amazon wasn't done yet, though. With her fingers, she gently parted the redhead's lower lips, and buried her tongue inside of her. Barbara whimpered as the Amazon showered her vagina with affection. Her hips began to buck, and Donna responded by pinning the nubile redhead down on the bed, never taking a break from her relentless tongue fucking. Donna Troy certainly knew her way around a woman's pleasure centers. It wasn't surprising, given that she did come from an island full of beautiful women just like her.

A princess from an alien society that celebrates open love. An Amazon from a society that reguarly engaged in lesbian bondage. (Dick sure knew how to pick his lovers,) Barbara thought, wondering if she ever stood a chance against these two. Koriand'r and Donna Troy weren't girls, but women who knew how to fuck. But if Barbara couldn't have Dick for herself, at least she could take part in their carnal pleasures. She would do whatever it took to keep with the others, sexually.

Donna continued her work, slipping a finger inside Barbara's well-drenched slit. Her lips enclosed around Barbara's aroused clit, and her tongue mercilessly lashed against that bundle of nerves, as her finger curled against her G-spot. Barbara had been pushed to the edge, and it would be any second now...

"Yes! I'm cumming! Kori, I'm cumming!"

Barbara stared off to the side, as if seeking Kori's approval. The alien princess was in the midst of her own orgasm, bouncing up and down on Dick's rod. Her eyes met Barbara's, and both women exploded in pleasure simultaneously. Barbara rode her wave of pleasure as she came on Donna's face, who smugly lapped up her leaking fluids. Almost disappointingly, Donna pulled away from the writhing Barbara, and wandered over to Dick and Kori, who were recovering from their own pleasures. Donna gave each of them an open mouthed kiss, sharing the taste of Barbara's girl cum. Barbara attempted to get out of her bindings, in order to join to trio, but to no avail. The ropes were indeed magical, and the more she struggled, the tighter they restrained her.

"How was she?" Dick asked his best friend.

"She's quite a sweetheart," Donna replied. "I like her. I think she's up for more." The Amazon flashed a friendly smile back at Barbara.

"Oh honey, don't try to get out. You'll only make it worse. But we do have something for you."

From underneath the bed, Donna pulled out yet another toy, this one that Barbara recognized as a rabbit vibrator, with a clitoral massager attached to its phallic shaft. She casually hopped on the bed next to the bound redhead, and plunged the sizeable toy into her soaked cunt. Barbara swallowed. She had just come down from a mindblowing orgasm. She wondered if her body could even handle another one so soon. Before she could protest, Donna flipped a switch, and the machine came to life. The clitoral massager hummed against her sensitive pearl. Inside her love canal, the shaft rotated, delivering wonderful sensations against her vaginal walls. Her anus clenched even more tightly against the plug that was still embedded in her ass.

Part of Barbara was scared at how many orgasms her body could handle. But another part of her wanted to go on until she was sore all over, and then some. But Donna seemed to have already decided for her, as she led Dick and Kori out of the room, her hands enjoying the feel of their rears.

"Oh god! Wait, d-d-don't leave me!" Barbara cried out, as she felt herself ready to burst with another wave of pleasure.

"We'll be back in a couple of hours, sweetie." Donna replied. "These two are just going to help me out in the shower. You just enjoy yourself."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • When Batgirl Met Starfire Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 581 milliseconds