• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lily Cade in Hot Tub Time Machine

Lily Cade in Hot Tub Time Machine

Hot Tub Time Machine: Beauty and the Butch

Starring: Racquel Darrian and Lily Cade

Lily lay in bed trying to sleep. She tossed and turned restlessly, wearing only a pair of white briefs. The traffic outside her window was louder than usual. The freeway construction was making life pretty unbearable. It sounded like two freeways were merging because that's pretty much what was happening.

She gave up, stacked her pillow against the bed's backboard and had a smoke. Lily had been watching the comedy Hot Tub Time Machine that evening and now wondered what mischief she could get herself into with such power.

As she smoked, she immediately flashed to an image of pornstar, Racquel Darrian sitting alone in a circular Jacuzzi wearing a tight, navy blue stars and stripes bikini, her arms resting on the sides of the concrete lipped rim. Racquel's brunette hair had that 'just hair-dried hot' messiness with blonde highlights accentuating her famous gold hoop earrings. Around her neck she wore her gold Penthouse Pet necklace all the Pets were given. She was staring at Lily with just a glint of a smile.

Lily then forgot about the traffic outside and closed her eyes thinking about pretty Racquel giving her the once-over - real nice and slow. Lily kept puffing away as she slipped her free hand down her briefs and let the fantasy unfold.....

It was evening. The tub was outside of the residence, just like in the movie with a wood fence around it; except it was a Jacuzzi - she really didn't like aboveground Hot Tubs, so she changed it. It was her fantasy and she could and would embellish it any way she pleased. There was a heavy rift of snow gathered up in piles as it was still winter in Colorado - but inside the tub was a scorching hot supernova! The light from below the water flickered on the surface, radiating Racquel in a misty aura that was both mesmerizing and inviting.

Lily realized she was dressed as a plumber, but with leather jacket and Doc Marten biker-boots added as personal touches. Lily also noticed she had made herself extra 'butch' for this fantasy -- which was fine with her. Lily had let herself into the room using the passkey from the manager that she now noticed was in her hand.

As background, Lily had been told the tub was having a filter problem and to go check it out. Management had assured her the tenant was not inside and to just go in. Now it was suddenly a little awkward. She had waltzed right in like she owned the place, began chucking her gear around and now she was face to face with one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. She didn't usually blush, but looking at one of her favorite pornstars was making her feel suddenly very self-conscious.

After a moment, she mumbled, "I'm sorry, Miss. I was told no one was inside."

Racquel kept staring; taking in the working gal, trying to figure out if this dyke had recognized her from her pornos. She certainly appeared uncomfortable. Nothing new for Racquel - many of her fans had reacted much the same way upon meeting her.

Best to put them at ease -- or not. Games could be fun!

Racquel then broke the ice by asking, "So you're finally here. What took you so long? I called this morning."

After a sheepish apology, Racquel surprised Lily by offering her a beer. There was a mini-fridge close to Racquel, so Lily eagerly cracked open a bottle, being sure to look down at Racquel's amazing tits in the most casual glance possible. In that split second, Lily noted the beads of condensation resting upon Racquel's tits. Time slowed down for a moment as her eyes zoomed in.

Lily then assured her it would be a quick fix and that she would soon be on her way. Racquel watched the shorthaired Lily remove her jacket and begin removing the circular top to access the filter. Feeling suddenly braver now with a drink in her hand, Lily dunked her other hand into the dark swirling water as she casually asked when her newest film was coming out.

Inside, Racquel laughed. She knew this girl was a fan! She could always tell! After a moment, Lily pulled a black and gold condom wrapper from the filter tray, holding it up.

"Trojan Magnum XL," Lily exclaimed. They both laughed, Racquel now the one feeling embarrassed, shrugging guiltily. Racquel, attempting to brag and take ownership of the moment, added "Hey, the Lakers were in town." Lily smirked, imagining Racquel being drilled from behind in the tub by some enormous, grunting black fella. She shook her head at the sleaziness of it, rolling her eyes as she tossed the wrapper in a waist can nearby. With an explainable desire to win back her fan, Racquel tilted her head to one side, tapped her long, pink nails on the concrete siding and urged Lily to take a seat next to her. Lily quickly put back the filter, grabbed her beer and went to sit by Racquel, which turned out to be a perfect position for again looking down at her tits. They continued to drink and laugh. Lily then asked about a Highball Racquel had been nursing and Racquel handed it to her to take a gulp. The last ice cube rattled around in the Collins glass and she took the chunk in her mouth and handed the glass back.

Racquel looked down inside, saying almost to herself, "Hey, you took all the ice!" She gulped the booze, pulled Lily by the shirt toward her and kissed her deeply, taking the ice back from Lily's willing mouth as she felt the cold Whiskey run down her throat.

Lily smiled as she sat up, shocked beyond belief, but so thrilled at such an ad-lib moment. Racquel was staring at her with that alluring smile she'd seen so many times on DVDs she owned and gotten herself off to back home. Lily took the subtle hint, leaned in and kissed Racquel. Immediately they were French-kissing as Racquel coolly leaned her head back, closed her eyes and let the dyke fan show her what she had to offer.

After several impressive minutes of making out, Racquel reached around Lily's white tank-top and mischievously yanked the big gal into the tub of hot, bubbling water. Lily was pretty stunned, but stood up facing Racquel who was laughing and exclaiming, "OK. You can stay!" Lily then pretended to charge her as Racquel played up the expected 'femme' role, drawing away with a giggle. Lily went after her again, grabbing her tiny wrists and pulling her close. Racquel relented. As they both stood kissing, Lily wrapped her arms around Racquel's slender waist as the pornstar ran her fingernails through Lily's short, red, scruffy hair

Lily couldn't believe her luck: she was going to FUCK Racquel Fucking Darriantonight -- guaranteed!

Like she had done so many times before with other girls, Lily casually reached up from Racquel's waist and undid the tidy bow that was keeping Racquel's tits in perfect place, but out of Lily's mouth. Lily yanked off the top, throwing it to one side. She then began caressing each breast as she aggressively sucked on each tit. Again, Racquel tilted her head back, closed her eyes and grabbed onto the scruff of Lily's mane, pressing her head against her.

Racquel was in heaven. First this girl kissed her with so much passion and now she was sucking on her tits like no one had ever done before. She tilted her head forward, watching the bull licking and sucking her tits like a ravenous animal. Lily was gently biting her nipples and then circling them with her tongue, slobbering all down her stomach.

Racquel then yanked off Lily's wet top, tossing it to one side. Lily was a big gal on top with shoulders that seemed twice as wide as Racquel's. Her body was pale white, tatted up and with some flab around the waistband. Racquel leaned over and took one of Lily's fat, pierced tits in her mouth and began sucking on it like the pro she was. Racquel then sucked on the other one as she held it up to her mouth, staring into Lily's eyes. Racquel kissed the freckles on her chest and noticed for the first time the matted, ginger hair under Lily's armpits.

She laughed inside, thinking: 'Wow, I got me a hardcore bull here!"

Racquel then checked out Lily's short nails, painted in chipped black. Biker grease still visible underneath. Her fingers had multiple rings and a few tattoos. She thought of those stubby fingers inside her and she began to groan. In that moment, one of Lily's hands slipped under water and into Racquel's bikini bottom. Just having her nicely trimmed rectangle of pussy hair touched by a real dyke was driving her wild with desire.

In a flash, Racquel was turned around and shoved against the side of the hot tub as Lily yanked down Racquel's panties in a snap and immediately began eating out her ass like there was no tomorrow. Racquel remained in this position, her eyes bulging as Lily licked her ass deeply, spreading her cheeks and inserting her tongue up inside her asshole. Racquel couldn't believe it. She remained obediently in this position, in semi-push-up groaning in delight like she hadn't done in years. Racquel looked to her side and caught the reflection in the sliding door of her tits and necklace bouncing as the dyke dynamo continued licking, kissing and finger-banging her ass.

After a twenty glorious minutes, Racquel turned around and had to literally yank Lily by the hair to get her face out from between her legs. Breathlessly, Lily looked at Racquel, seemingly stoned on ass. Racquel instructed Lily to remove her wet jeans and boots as they were now going to bed. Racquel and Lily silently toweled off readying themselves for a long night of love-making. Racquel then took Lily by the hand to the bedroom. Once inside Lily noted Racquel had an enormous bed for just one person. No wonder she was so eager for company.

Racquel lay Lily down and climbed on top of her. They immediately began kissing before Racquel moved down to resume sucking on Lily's tits. She then swiftly slipped one of her hands between Lily's legs, massaging her clit though her wildly unshaven pussy. Taking a quick look, she noted it was indeed ginger! Racquel was then off the bed, kneeling before the dyke as she buried her pretty face amongst the tangled forest of cum-soaked pussy hair. Racquel closed her eyes and got lost in the moment. Despite being soaked in the tub, there was still a whiff of musky body odor she found oddly intoxicating on Lily. She used both sets of fingernails to gently spread the pussy lips apart as she then used her nubile tongue to excite her new lover. Lilly looked down between her legs. Hiding amongst her ginger tuft she could see Racquel's green eyes, so eager to please, staring back at her like a panther plotting her next meal. Lily closed her own eyes, pushing her hips in motion to Racquel's experienced tongue-lashing.

Soon, Lily was bucking as Racquel dived her tongue deeper, grabbing Lily's hips just to stay on the wild ride. Racquel was now slurping a river of pussy juice as Lily suddenly exploded all over Racquel's face. Racquel didn't recoil from the cum splash, opting to remain firmly in place, drinking and licking up every once of dyke cum she felt she had earned and should be draining down her throat into her stomach. Lily lay exhausted, sweating and heaving; her legs wide open now as Racquel, deep in concentration, continued worshipping Lily's pussy.

Lily watched Racquel eat her out as she reached down with one hand, placing it on Racquel's head, stroking her gorgeous hair. She then pressed with her hand, gently, as if to say, ' You just take your time.' Lily felt oddly proud of Racquel. This was a girl dying to be made love to -- passionately. And the night was young.

They lay in an embrace for some time, recovering. But were soon kissing passionately again. It was then Lily remembered her tool-box she left on the living room floor. She pulled away from her girl and dashed out to the living room, telling her lover she'd be back in a flash. Lily popped open the tool-box and found her leather strap-on belt. She fished through several different ones before settling on a long, black dildo, which she clipped onto the strap-on belt and lubed up with gel. Lily re-entered the bedroom wearing it as she climbed back into bed. Racquel, saw it, opened her legs, grabbed the dildo and immediately slipped the cock up inside her. Lily was then rigorously fucking Racquel, who wrapped her trim legs around the bull's pale waist. Lily then whispered in Racquel's ear, ' I had other ones, but I knew you'd appreciate the irony of me sticking a black dick inside of you.' Racquel smiled, kissing Lily passionately, her hands gently caressing her face in a manner reserved for true love. She then softly kissed her neck and ears as Lily continued pumping. After a minute, Racquel's head fell to the side and she began to cum. Lily fucked harder. The bed bucked as Racquel exploded.

The following morning, someone under the bed-sheets awakened Racquel. She peaked under the covers and saw her tattooed bull eating her out as she then felt a pair of fingers slip up inside of Racquel. After just a few minutes Racquel again came, this time all over Lily's face. As Racquel rocked her hips, Lily climbed on top again slipped her cock inside of her and let her girl finish off on the stick. She then flipped Racquel over doggie-style and continued pounding her new gal. Racquel was face down, gripping the bed-sheets as Lily drilled from behind.

Lily then pulled out, flipped Racquel over on her back, kneeling by her face. She then inserted the black cock in Racquel's mouth, egging her on to 'suck that black dick for me.' Lily then straddled Racquel's face reverse cowgirl. Lily admired her own body in the mirror as she grinded on her conquest's probing tongue. From below, Lily could feel both Racquel's tongue exploring as well as the shallow breath on her pussy. Racquel groaned with pleasure, devouring every inch of Lily's unshaven pussy. She then grabbed Lily's ass cheeks and began tongue-lashing the dyke's hairy asshole. Lily spread them for Racquel as she felt a tongue slip right up inside of her. Lily sat up straight, playing with her big tits as she watched herself yet again. 'This is love' she thought suddenly.

The two girls fucked all morning before collapsing in a heap. Lily phoned in room service and had them bring them up breakfast. An hour later, Lily watched from the bed as Racquel, in the tiniest latex mini-skirt she had ever seen, apply make-up in the bathroom mirror. Like her top, it was pure white.

She exited the bathroom smiling, her hair all blow-dried hot. She sat on a small ottoman and began slipping a shiny, white leather boot on. She spread her legs as she yanked one on, giving Lily a perfect view of her white panties. After the other was one, Racquel approached the bed, explaining she had to be at a porn convention to sign for fans, but that she couldn't wait to get back to back to her. Lily reached over, grabbing Racquel and bringing her onto the bed. Racquel giggled as she sat on her knees. 'No kissing Lily. I just put on lipstick.' Lily then reached up from behind with both hands and caressed Racquel's ass. 'This is mine from now on. Understand?' Lily looked serious. Racquel smiled, knowing she might truly be in love. Racquel then promised to be back soon and that they would eat in tonight -- in more ways than one!

FADE TO BLACK

FADE IN

Lily then awoke in her seedy bedroom. Alone. Her underwear soaked. It had all been a dream....or had it? From outside she could hear her jacuzzi whirring to life. Who was there???

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lily Cade in Hot Tub Time Machine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds