• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 06

My VideoChat Error Ch 06

12

Tuesday morning and work came and I was tired. My wife Emma had come home late from yoga again. She had slipped under the covers. I had pretended to sleep.

She and her friends were really staying out late after yoga. Must have been having a good time. I was not asleep yet as I had been going over the most recent events in my mind.

Naughty had revealed himself/herself to Denise.

She took it really hard at first. She did not want her boyfriend, mother or church pastor, or anyone for that matter to see her fucking a black man, as that was taboo to her family and friends, so she did agree to do whatever Naughty had asked.

The first thing? Denise had to blow me.

That was hot.

I had wanted to do that since the day I met her. But not since I am married. She got so into it and stuck her finger in my ass. I shot a full load, a really full load. She then shared it with me. I was dressed in my lingerie, as usual.

I was getting used to wearing lingerie.

That was bothering me, maybe more than having to wear them for Naughty. Pink or white - lacy bra that fit me well, lace trim panties, lacy garter belt and sheer stockings. On top of that I had to wear high heels whenever I did something sexual.

Even if it was just masturbating with my lingerie on.

I remembered the first time I wore them to the bathroom at work - I felt as though everyone was looking at me. But none were. I was so nervous in the stall I sat in to pee.

Yes sat to pee like a woman.

Now, I never even think of using the urinal. Now I am not afraid of being caught when others come into the bathroom. I just keep things covered with my pants and go about doing my business. Like a woman. That was bothering me.

The only time I really noticed them on me was when I was servicing Mike's cock. Or eating out Denise. Or, when they were not on me because I was at home. Part of me missed them then. Every time I considered that feeling I shuddered.

A man should not miss wearing stockings or a bra.

A real man should not.

When I walked up to my office and Denise's desk, she rose to meet me. She did not have the same twinkle to her eyes and she looked tired as well.

"A package arrived just after I got here," Denise said.

"Any emails?" I replied.

"Only work ones," she came back with.

"Ok, bring it into my office and close the door," I said quietly and then went in.

It was 8:50 am.

Denise closed the door behind her and stood there with the package. I motioned for her to set it down on my desk as I fired up my computer.

"I fucked my boyfriend last night," Denise blurted out. "It was just ok. He came. I didn't. I just faked it. I feel ashamed to admit it, but his cock did not excite me like it used to. I don't know what to do." She looked down at her feet.

"Denise, I do not know what to tell you. All I know for sure right now is that we need to keep doing whatever Naughty asks. Either he/she will end it or we will find a way to. Until then -"

"Until then we don't tell our partners but we keep having our affair and keep taking Mike's large cock and all his seed," Denise interrupted.

"We have been doing the same thing with each other as people who are starting an affair do. You have eaten me and I have eaten you. We have kissed. You are attractive, don't get me wrong, but I do love my boyfriend. I don't want to lose him. And you said you love your wife and family too," Denise added.

"I have never cheated before. It was so hot at first to participate with you and Mike. Now that reality has set in, I feel odd inside," Denise finished with.

"Come here," I said tenderly. She did and I took her in my arms and held her.

I looked over at the clock. 8:59. I let go of her and sat down at my desk.

An email from Naughty had arrived.

"Log in to chat as usual. Don't open the package yet."

I did and turned my camera on as expected.

"Good morning Shauna. First put your lingerie on."

Even though I have done sexual acts with Denise and she had seen my penis and me in lacy underthings, it felt awkward to change with her there.

She helped me by taking my man clothes and piling them neatly on the couch.

I first put on my pink garter belt. I got it hooked first try. With Denise there watching me, I got semi-erect almost right away as I touched this first piece of my lingerie.

Then I carefully pulled my first stocking up my leg. It felt so smooth to my touch. I attached the garters to it to keep it in place. Part of me admired it as it looked sexy on my leg. I noticed that it had a slight run in it.

"That's just going to get bigger and worse," offered Denise. She was preparing my other stocking for me, inspecting it as she went.

I pulled the second one up my leg and was relieved to see that it was still good.

Relieved that my stocking was good. That felt odd.

I attached the garters to the second one. I then pulled my pink panties up and over my hardening cock. As my panties had passed over my stockinged legs, the sheerness of my legs felt wonderful. Part of me still felt awkward to have those feelings. It felt odd too that Denise was there.

I then put my bra on.

Got the snaps first try, as had been the case lately.

I felt awkward standing there in front of Denise, in front of the camera, wearing only pink lingerie. My pink lingerie. As Denise was handing me my shirt, I saw that Naughty typed something.

"No clothes yet. Lingerie only."

Lingerie only? What if someone came by? Denise is not at her desk. They might just pop in! That thought terrified me immediately.

I felt every inch of my body that was covered by lingerie.

And every inch that wasn't.

Naughty must have seen the look on my face and continued.

"Open the box, there are things there for the both of you to use before you get dressed."

That both calmed me and made me more anxious at the same time. I looked at Denise and she looked nervously quizzical now. Things for us she must be thinking.

I opened the box and moved the packing aside. We both looked in as I felt around in there. I found something soft and rubber like. Then felt others. I pulled them out.

"Butt plugs!" exclaimed Denise quietly, her eyes wide open.

There was a slim one, a larger one and an even larger one. Butt plugs. Likely for my ass. Likely so that Mike can start fucking me without hurting my ass with his big black cock.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

I went through the box further. I pulled out a leather harness and another rubber piece, shaped like a cock. And a bottle of lube, something that said 'toy cleaner', a small box that said enema bulb and some feminine pads. There also was a small blue oval shaped item and two controllers. One pink and one blue.

"Now be especially careful with those controllers. They cost me a lot," typed Naughty. "They work up to a distance of 25 yards."

"Denise, take the blue egg and give it to Shauna. She will stick it up your cunt. You will have that in whenever you are at work now. Unless I say otherwise. Shauna will put it in daily and have the controller. She will adjust the speed of vibration as I tell her too. Do it now."

Denise hesitated, then took the blue egg in her dainty hand. Its blueness was a stark contrast to her very white fingers with pointy red nails. She handed it to me. I reached my hand under her skirt. She helped by pulling her panties down to the top of her garters.

I could feel that she was already wet. This was exciting her. I rubbed the egg around the entrance to her vagina to lube it up a little, then put it inside as far as I could. She pulled her panties back up and adjusted her skirt.

My finger was wet with her juices.

"Lick her pussy juices off of your fingers Shauna," I noticed as I glanced at the screen.

"Good girls. Now Shauna, turn on the matching controller. First setting."

I did so. Denise gasped. She could feel it.

"Go to the second setting. Do it now."

I did. Denise's eyes opened wider. It obviously had an effect.

"Go to the third setting. Do it now."

As soon as I did Denise gasped again and squirmed a little as she stood. Then tried to keep still. It must have been getting more powerful.

"Now for the fourth setting. Do it now."

I did and immediately I could see the effect on Denise. She was trying hard to not show it but she was obviously very stimulated.

"Now back down to the first. Keep it there till I say otherwise. I won't show her the fifth setting until another time."

"There's a fifth setting?" asked Denise slightly in shock. "The fourth was almost overpowering me as is! How will I get work done? People will notice it!"

"They won't hear it," typed Naughty. "As I said, I paid a lot for these. They are silent."

"Now for Shauna. Denise pull down her panties, to her ankles, and tell her to get on all fours. Do it now."

Denise reached out and took my panties with both hands and gently pulled them down my legs. It felt so smooth as they went over my stockings.

"Get on your knees and lean forward onto your hands," Denise said firmly.

I did as I was told. I was not used to Denise using this tone with me. She looked at the screen. She then took the enema bulb out of the box and sucked up the water from the glass I was going to drink this morning. She then applied some lube to the tip.

Moving behind me she said "This will be a bit cold. Hold still." Denis then pressed it against the opening to my anus. With a little pressure it entered my ass. Immediately she began squeezing it and I felt the cool water enter my ass.

As the water filled my ass I felt like I had to take a shit. I knew better and held it in.

"Get dressed and go relieve yourself in the bathroom," Denise told me. As I rose, I noticed that she had read that from the screen.

A few minutes later I returned and was told to undress back down to my lingerie and to get back on my hands and knees.

"Now I will be putting your first butt plug in. It will feel odd at first, but you will get used to it," Denise told me. Denise then reached into the box to get the items she would need.

Thankfully she picked up the thinnest of the butt plugs, not a larger one, and the tube of lube. She applied lube to it then looked at the screen. She then moved in front of me.

"This is the smallest butt plug. Because you have been good at following Naughty's commands, this will be used to prepare you for the next one," instructed Denise. She looked over at the screen again.

She then picked up the largest one and got back in front of me and kept looking at the screen. She turned back to look me in the yet.

"This will be the one you will usually have in your ass. It will stretch your ass out so that you can take a real man's cock in your ass. So that he can fuck you like a bitch and you can make him cum."

My heart fell through my stomach. This was one of the outcomes that I had feared the most.

I was to be ass fucked.

I was to be bred.

And from the sounds of it, maybe more than just Mike. That frightened me. My penis stirred and stiffened.

Denise got in behind me and rubbed some lube on my anal opening. Then she slowly tried pushing the butt plug in. With a little pressure, it slid in.

I gasped.

She worked it in and out a few times. Then pushed it snuggly in place.

I felt like I had to take a shit. I knew better than trying to.

Denise took me by the hand and helped me up. She then carefully pulled my panties back up but stopped just above my stockings. She then got a feminine pad out, opened it, and put it in my panties, more near the back than a woman would.

"Naughty said this would keep your panties cleaner and they would need to be washed less often."

I then looked at the screen and saw that everything Denise had said or done was what Naughty had told her to.

"Now set Shauna's controller to the small plug, labelled S, and turn it to the first setting. Do it now."

Denise manipulated the pink controller.

I gasped as I felt the vibration in my ass. I had never felt anything like it. It felt warm. It felt odd. It oddly felt good. I did not want to admit to that.

"Don't use a higher setting with this plug, it might come out," continued Naughty.

"Now thank each other for putting the egg/plug in you. Kiss each other passionately. Do it now."

Denise and I looked at each other.

I began first. "Thank you for putting the slim butt plug in my ass Denise."

"Thanks for putting the egg in my pussy Shauna," she replied as our bodies came together.

We held each other and began to kiss lightly on the lips. Then Denise pushed open my lips with her tongue and we french kissed for a few moments. As we broke the embrace we both looked at the screen.

"Denise, after 10 minutes shut Shauna's off. Turn it back on at 11:50. Shauna, keep Denise's on setting one."

"Time to get dressed and get down to work. Log back in at noon, both of you are leaving a bit late for lunch," finished Naughty.

At 11:58 Denise entered my office and closed the door. As she came to stand behind me I logged into the video chat. Naughty was there as usual.

"Time to kick things up a notch, so to speak. Shauna, you will take the enema bulb and go to the bathroom. When no one is in there, remove and clean your butt plug at the sink. You will clean it properly later. Denis turn off her vibrator. While she is gone I want you to get the medium butt plug out and the lube. Do it now."

I gasped lightly. 'The next larger one already?' I thought to myself as I rose from my chair. My heart beat faster as I headed to the bathroom.

As I entered I felt a bit light headed and stressed, thinking that someone may catch me. I hurriedly completed my tasks and returned to my office. Some of my stress left me when I noticed that the office was almost empty as many had headed out to lunch.

Just after I closed the door behind me, I felt my stress go up a notch.

Bigger butt plug.

Denise was standing in front of the computer screen with the medium size butt plug in her right hand. It glistened with lube as the light hit it while she was stroking it.

Denise looked me right in the eye and said "Come over here Shauna, I have an larger butt plug for your anal enjoyment."

I pulled the smaller butt plug, which I had wrapped in toilet paper, from my suit pocket and placed it in the box as I rounded my desk.

Without being asked, I removed my man clothes and put them on the desk. The entire time Denise stood in front of me. Stroking the butt plug. A knowing wry smile on her face and a slight twinkle in her eye.

"On your knees Shauna, facing away from me," came her next instruction.

This put me squarely facing the camera.

Naughty wanted to record my facial expression while Denise was putting a larger butt plug in my ass.

I could see on the screen that these had been her instructions. Sort of. She had been told to show that she was making progress in taking control of our sessions. Naughty also simply said what he/she wanted done.

"Pull your panties down to your knees," Denise told me.

As soon as I did, she rubbed some lube around my asshole and then pushed two fingers into me.

I gasped lightly.

I looked into the camera.

My face must have had a look of fearful anticipation.

She pulled them back but not out. She thrust them in again with more force this time.

I felt invaded.

She was finger fucking me.

She kept this up for about a minute.

I noticed that I felt like I had a grimace on my face.

Then, she pulled them out. And I felt the butt plug at the entrance to my nether region.

"This butt plug is going to be in your ass a lot in the near future," Denise said.

She began to thrust it half way in and then out. It made me want to shit. My ass burned each time as she pressed it in.

After a few thrusts I could feel her working it deeper into me.

Then with a feeling of a pop, it was in. My anal sphincter closed around the narrowed portion near the end of the plug.

Denise lightly tried to pull it out but stopped at some resistance.

It was in.

"Pull up your panties and get up," Denise said as she rose and cleaned her hands with a kleenex.

My ass felt more full than before, and I felt like I really had to shit.

My cock was hard as rock. It made it harder to get dressed.

Denise looked at my stiff member, then grinned as she looked me in the eye and helped me.

When I was clothed, I turned to face her fully. She pulled me in. Embraced me and kissed me passionately.

She pressed her perky breasts into me. Her nipples were hard. This turned her on.

This turned me on.

My stomach also felt weird.

She turned the vibrator to setting one.

I gasped a little.

I then got dressed and she left for lunch. As I left I noticed that Naughty had reminded her to end the session with a passionate kiss.

4:59 pm came.

Denise came into my office and closed the door. I logged into the chat. Naughty was waiting.

"Good girls. Turn up Shauna's vibrator to the second setting. Do it now. Shauna do the same for Denise's."

We both looked at each other as we pulled the controllers out of our pockets and turned them to the desired setting.

Immediately I felt the increase in the silent vibrations in my ass. We both gasped. I had kind of gotten used to the butt plug with the mild vibrations. Now I felt its presence.

"Embrace and kiss each other passionately. Do it now."

Just like earlier. Naughty was definitely pushing us into more than just raw sex, he/she was pushing us into physical intimacy. Why?

We took each other in our arms. I looked into Denise's eyes. They seemed to twinkle. She looked turned on. All the vibrations from the afternoon had built her up. I knew I was more and more on edge from both the anal plug and the vibrations Denise had subjected me to. My dick had been stirring all afternoon.

She pressed her breasts into my chest as we pressed our mouths together and began to kiss. Her lips felt so soft yet firm. Her nipples were hard.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I had dreamed of this for so long.

It felt so right, yet it was so wrong.

She then pushed open my willing lips and our tongues met. We kissed like this for several minutes. She shifted a bit several times. As if she was rubbing her nipples against me. My dick began to grow in my panties.

Denise obviously liked this intimacy as well. Or so she made it seem.

"Wipe the lipstick off your face Shauna. We don't want people to think you were kissing Denise. Not yet at least. Now both of you go to the bathroom. The far ones from your office, so that you can see as people leave. Take 10 minutes. Shut off your vibrators first. Shauna take the enema bulb and clean yourself. Put it in your pocket. Clean it before you return. Do it now."

We left my office and each went in the opposite direction. I headed to the far left bathroom, Denise the right.

All I could think about was the fullness of the butt plug and the vibration in my ass and how turned on I was from kissing Denise.

What did Naughty mean by 'not yet'?

I don't want to cheat on my wife. Kissing Denise passionately bothered me. We had done that a lot today.

I fired my last secretary so that there would be no hanky panky. So that my wife would feel secure. She was a hot looking redhead.

I was also so turned on by what had just happened.

Denise is the hottest brunette I know. My dick was getting hard in my pants just at the thought of kissing her more.

I kept mulling over these thoughts as I went to and returned from the bathroom. My colleagues and their secretaries were either leaving or getting ready to leave. My ass was clean and had the medium plug firmly in place.

When I arrived I found Denise already in my office on the couch with several items beside her. The camera was turned to face the couch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 262 milliseconds