• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Confessions of Depravity Ch. 04

Confessions of Depravity Ch. 04

September 1989 (Jackie) part 1.

I had read her correctly. The day after our first encounter she was back and when she saw me standing there smoking, casually as if I didn't care if she showed up or not, she just lit a cigarette and walked over to me, got down on her knees, took out my cock -- as if it was the most natural thing in the world to her -- and started sucking it between drags. She looked so incredibly sexy smoking as she sucked my cock, enveloping it with thick clouds of smoke before engulfing it all the way down to the root. The only time I had felt anything like that was when I had forced my cock down Miranda's throat. Needless to say I came hard down her throat after about five minutes and just like I had told her to the day before she swallowed every last drop. I smiled at her as she slurped up the drops that had leaked out between her lips, dribbled some spit on her face and told her what a good little whore she was.

And so it began my first so-called relationship. And it would turn out to be a very interesting one for sure. There was a lot more to Jackie than I had first anticipated but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Over the next few weeks we repeated our smoking ritual without much change. I was truly mesmerized by her blow job skills. She must've had a lot of practise before she met me. Maybe that's why she had to change schools? She'd run out of boys to blow? Nah. That didn't seem to make sense since she hadn't shown any interest in any of the other guys at our school. To be honest I didn't really care why she had had to change schools or where she had learned to suck cock like a professional or how for that matter. She was here, on her knees, sucking my cock and that was all I cared about, for the time being.

September was just a few days old when she, after having blown me a second time in the designated smoking area, looked at me and with a slightly hesitant tremble in her voice asked me if I didn't want to fuck her properly. Of course I did I had just been waiting and biding my time until she was ready to let me do whatever I wanted to her. I told her exactly that. She lowered her eyes, nodded and told me that her aunt had to go away on business and she would have the house all to herself for the next two days. We could skip school and spend them fucking, she suggested. I smiled and nodded. Indeed we could. And we would.

I told her I'd be there early next morning and what I expected from her when I arrived. I expected her to be freshly showered and naked. I expected her to have breakfast ready, even though I've never been big on breakfast. It was mostly a matter of principle. There was to be beer in the fridge. I also told her I expected her to have changed the sheets in her aunt's bed. It wasn't all that much to ask for I think. She nodded and walked off just as the bell rang for class. As for myself, I walked off to start preparations for the next two days. I already had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do to her and what I might need to do so.

My first stop was the pet store where I purchased a leash and a spiked leather collar large enough to fit around Jackie's neck. I also bought a can of dog food and a bag of their homemade doggy treats. After that I went by the hardware store and bought some cable ties, some rope and a pair of pliers. My next stop was the supermarket where I bought a couple of large scented candles and some appropriately shaped vegetables like carrots, leeks, cucumbers, zucchinis. You get the idea.

When I got home mom wasn't there so I jerked myself off into her underwear drawer not giving a rats ass where I spewed my cum, showered and made myself a sandwich before heading down to my rooms in the basement. I ate my sandwich and watched some tv to pass the afternoon.

As usual when mom got home she stuck her head down the stairs to inform me that she was home and asked if I'd eaten anything. I replied pretty much the same way every time, with an annoyed "Yes Mom". This time however I yelled back up the stairs that I was going to stay over at a friend's house the next two days. Next thing I heard mom coming down the stairs. She rarely came down to my rooms other than to clean and change the sheets.

"You've made a friend honey, can I meet him?"

"No, you can't!"

"Is it a girl?"

I just shrugged and told her I was going to take a nap before dinner. She sighed and headed back upstairs.

A few hours later when mom called me up for dinner there was a worried look on her face and I assumed that she had found the present I had left in her underwear drawer. She didn't say anything about it though so I didn't ask about what was worrying her. Maybe it was time to actually fuck her soon. I smiled and looked at her. She wasn't really all that much to look at to be honest, a bit plump, big tits but kind of saggy without a bra to hold them up, her ass was saggy too and her body in general was leaning towards pear shaped rather than hourglass, but in the context none of that mattered one bit.

As I looked at her across the dinner-table I started to wonder how long it had been since she last had a cock inside her. I couldn't remember the last time she had even gone on a date much less had a man spend the night. I scoffed and pushed my plate aside, lit a cigarette right in front of her and headed back down to my rooms. Yea mom was going to get fucked tonight after she'd taken her pills and fallen asleep.

I carefully selected my clothes for the next day and laid down on my bed with the headphones on. I spent the rest of the night listening to music until I fell asleep with my clothes on.

I woke up at around two am with a rock hard erection. I had probably dreamt about my plans for the night and the next two days. I got up, undressed and headed upstairs to take a shower before paying mom a visit. It felt really good to walk up the stairs naked, passing the door to mom's bedroom, hearing her snore and peek inside to catch a glimpse of her plump body. She was lying on her stomach with the nightie around her waist.

I stood there watching for a while stroking myself before I decided that it was probably better to shower after rather than before. It wasn't as if she would care or even notice whether I was sweaty or not.

I opened the door all the way and went in. She was in a perfect position so I just crawled onto the bed, pulled her panties down and spread her legs. Again there was that pungent smell of sweat and cunt juice. She had masturbated herself to sleep again. I dragged my cock through the sweat between her thighs a few times before pushing it in. She did move a little but there was no way in hell she was going to wake up. She barely even managed that in the morning when the alarm went off. I let her come to rest again before I started to pump slowly but steady inside her.

I must admit that I was a bit surprised that she was as tight as she was but then again the only action her cunt had probably seen, in as far as I could figure, was a dildo so I suppose it wasn't all that strange after all. At least it wasn't all dried up because of the regular visits from her dildo. It felt pretty good to fuck mom, maybe because of the taboo of it, maybe because jerking off against her ass just didn't do it for me anymore. Sure Jackie took care of my needs at school but my needs in the evening, to help me sleep, were still not being met other than by my left hand.

I did consider pulling out and shoot my load on her ass but instead I dribbled a gob of spit on her cheek and shot it inside her. It would be a nice surprise for her to wake up to. I pulled her panties back on and went to shower.

When I got back down to my rooms I was feeling nice and relaxed. I packed the thing I had bought on my way back from school into my back pack before I fell asleep. For the first time in many a month I didn't have to lay there staring at the ceiling before falling asleep. I didn't even have to jerk off, which hadn't happened since I was 13.

At breakfast the next morning that worried look on mom's face had gotten even more worried and I could sense that she wanted to "talk about something" but for some reason she still hesitated. I smiled at her but didn't say anything either. Sooner or later the conversation would have to come up though. It was just a matter of time.

I shrugged to myself, scoffed and finished my coffee. Before heading off to Jackie's I reminded mom that I was staying over at a friend's so she wouldn't expect me home for dinner. She nodded pensively and stared off into the distance outside the window. I grabbed my backpack and was out the door. Seven am. Just enough time to get to Jackie about half an hour earlier than she would be expecting me. I smiled a wicked smile and started to whistle as I headed for the bus stop.

It was time to put Jackie to the test for real, to see what she was really capable of, if she really was the over-charged sexual creature I anticipated, over-charged and dissatisfied with her previous sexual encounters.

The trip took about fifteen minutes. Jackie and her aunt lived in an upper middle-class suburb just outside of town. Somehow that just got me even more aroused because I was definitely the guy from the wrong side of the tracks from her aunt's perspective.

As I strolled up the driveway I adjusted my already fully erect cock. It had been that way ever since I saw the worried look on Mom's face so by the time I rang the bell at Jackie's it was so hard it almost hurt. I would have to start the day with one of her amazing blowjobs.

Since I was about half an hour earlier than we had agreed on it took a few minutes before the door opened, just a crack at first but when she saw it was me she opened it all the way and stepped back into the hallway. The sight of her standing there bare naked was truly amazing. Her small but round, firm breasts with the pale pink nipples already erect. Her body was just as firm and fit as suggested by the tight clothes she usually wore, a slim waist above her defined hip bones and between her legs a neatly trimmed bush of soft curly black pubes. Her pose shy and slightly submissive, her head bowed forward as if to avoid eye-contact, her hands resting on her lower back, legs slightly apart, enough to reveal that her labia were shaved clean and closed tight like a tulips bud. Her wavy black hair shimmered in dark blues and purples when the dim light of the hallway caught it. It was almost as if she had practised to perfect the pose, as if she was well accustomed to it.

I was too hard and too aroused to spend as much time just looking at her as I wish I had but my cock was aching so I closed the door behind me and told her to get down on her knees, crawl to me and suck my cock. She dropped to her knees and as she crawled towards me with her ass swaying from side to side I undid my jeans and let my cock out. Damn it was hard and had swollen to a size I can't really remember having seen it before.

I had intended to let her give me one of her skilled blowjobs but I was too horny to be patient. The second her lips closed around my cockhead I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth hard and deep. She gagged and her entire body cramped as I forced my cock past her vellum and down her throat. The look of panic in her eyes as she tried to push me away almost made me shoot my load. Instead I pulled out and slapped her face hard telling her to never try to push me away again. She nodded and whimpered as I raised my hand for a second strike.

"Now open your mouth like the whore you are and let me finish."

She nodded and opened her mouth as wide as she could. From the look in her eyes when I dribbled a gob of spit into her mouth I knew I had totally read her right. This was what she wanted, what she needed. This was what made her cunt wet, what she thought about when she masturbated. This was what she hid underneath the tough as nails exterior and right then and there I didn't care much about why.

I slapped her face again and started to fuck her mouth relentlessly until I came about a minute later. When I came I didn't even give her the choice to swallow or not as I forced myself past the vellum and shot the load straight down her throat. Her nose pressed against my pubic bone and her body convulsing from the panic of the intrusion. When I pulled out she puked most of it up along with some stomach acid. I smiled and grabbed a handful of her hair to clean off my cock.

When she was done coughing up sperm I dug out the collar and leash from my backpack and told her to sit up straight. She looked at me curiously when she saw the collar but straightened her back and lifted her chin to allow me to put it on her. I then hooked the leash to the collar and smiled down at her.

"Bark for me bitch!"

She woofed like a puppy and looked up at me for approval. She even tried to wag the tail she didn't have. I patted her on the head and told her to clean up the mess she had made, no hands just her tongue. She woofed again and started to lick the floor clean, saliva, puke and semen. Sure she made a face but she wagged her ass from side to side as if she had a tail. I remember thinking to myself that I must somehow get her one she could wag for real. At the time I just didn't know where.

As she cleaned the floor I pulled up my jeans, sat down on the side table in the hallway, lit a cigarette and watched her with a crooked smile. She looked up at me with apologetic eyes and whispered that she couldn't get the last of the mess off of the floor. I told her to use her hair to wipe the floor clean.

When the floor was all clean she sat up on her heels looking at me like a dog begging for a treat. I gave her one of the treats I had bought the day before and patted her head.

"Good girl. Now get into the kitchen and make me breakfast cunt."

She nodded, woofed and crawled into the kitchen. She didn't stand up until she had taken eggs, bacon and an unopened carton of apple juice out of the fridge. She put the coffee on and asked me how I wanted my eggs. I told her I wanted them sunny side up with the yolk soft and runny.

Watching her cook me breakfast naked made me hard again so I grabbed her hair, bent her over the sink and rammed my cock deep inside her cunt. It was sopping wet already; presumably from the face fuck I had given her fifteen minutes before, or if it was the collar around her neck.

Once again this meant me getting way ahead of myself. I had planned to wait until she was properly humiliated and broken before I fucked her but goddamn the whole fucking situation made me so fucking horny I couldn't wait. I pushed her face into the sink and turned on the hot water faucet. She screamed as the water got warmer. I pulled her away by the hair and threw her onto the floor. I straddled her and stroked myself three or four times before shooting another load all over her. Damn that was twice in about fifteen minutes, a new record for me and the previous one was from masturbating.

After breakfast my bladder was all filled up so I grabbed Jackie by the collar and lead her to the bathroom, told her to sit up on her heels in the shower and take my cock out. She did as I told her and it was such a beautiful sight when I relaxed my bladder and let a thick hard stream of golden piss hit her face. She pulled away and made a face. She had probably expected me to piss on her chest rather than on her face. I cut myself off, grabbed her hair, slapped her face and told her to keep still.

"Toilets don't move whore."

She nodded and looked up at me. I told her to open her mouth and she did, hesitantly. I pushed my cockhead between her lips and finished pissing in her mouth. With her lips around my cock it grew hard again so I started to fuck her face with the last squirts of piss still gushing out. Once I came again, third time in under an hour, we showered together. The day was off to a good start, a very good start indeed.

After the shower we had a few beers, Jackie curled up at my feet like a good little dog. Her head resting in my lap, her cheek pressed against my cock. It was already hard again and after the second beer she offered to suck me off. I said no. I had other ideas and a bag full of toys to help me realize them.

I took her by the collar and lead her upstairs where I threw her down on her aunt's bed. I used the cable ties to secure her hands behind her back before tying her feet to the bedposts. She protested at first but the excited look in her eyes betrayed her. She was turned on beyond anything she had expected.

Once she was restrained I got the vegetables out and starting with the smallest I used them to fuck her, slowly working my way up to an eggplant that looked huger when I pushed it against the frothing wet mess that was her cunt. She squealed as I pushed it inside her, thick end first, and I could see it stretching her out tearing the soft sensitive skin.

She had already had one orgasm; I think it was from the cucumber or maybe the leek. It doesn't really matter much which. I left the eggplant inside her and stood up at the side of the bed unfastening my belt. It was a studded belt, carefully chosen for the very purpose It was about to serve. I folded it once and cracked down on her ass. She screamed out loud from shock as much as pain. I allowed for her body to stop quivering before cracking down on her ass again. She screamed again and I almost came when the scream subsided into a sobbing noise. Sweet mother of fuck this was so much better than I had ever dreamed of. I couldn't take any more. I grabbed her hair, lifted her head up and started to fuck her face like it was her cunt and it took maybe thirty seconds, a minute at the very most before I spewed a huge load of cum down her throat.

She coughed it up and added to the mess of saliva on her aunt's sheets. Between coughs I could hear her mumble: "Thank you."

I smiled, gave her another doggy treat and patted her head.

"Good girl. Such a good little whore aren't you?"

She nodded and I left her lying there while I went downstairs to get another beer and to have a smoke on the back porch. Just the thought of having Jackie upstairs, tied to her aunt's bed with an aubergine lodged deep inside her cunt and nothing but a slimy mess of saliva and cum to rest her face against made me hard again. This was so much better than anything I had imagined.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Confessions of Depravity Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds