• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What Good Girls Do

What Good Girls Do

Something shifted in the darkness and brushed her inner thighs, her body tensed, yet a barely concealed moan escaped her.

"Shhh...lil one...not a sound." His voice commanded softly. The combination of his gentle tones and the authority in the command made her ache.

She tested her bindings, toying with her Daddy, who ignored this...or seemed to.

The blindfold over her eyes was barely needed, for the room was dark, much too dark to see more than shadows, with the silvery blue light filtering in from the blinds only obscuring things further, but she secretly loved having her sight blocked. A fact she never told anyone...and yet Daddy knew. As he knew many things about her. Seemingly like magic.

She knew it was not, that he was just attentive to her reactions...but it felt like magic to her middle self, and she held onto that as something else, something cold, hard, curved and flat caressed her calves. She knew immediately that it was one of his special knives. The ones with the pictures on the blades. Her breath caught as she forced herself to remain silent, but she could feel herself suddenly very wet. She blushed in the darkness, feeling as though she must have soaked the sheets. This both embarrassed her -something Daddy worked very hard to break her of, but which she could not quite manage...yet- and made her wish to be taken right there. But Daddy was not ready yet...

Truth is, as much as she wanted him inside her, she loved this dance he performed. It was almost ritualized. Taking random things and touching her with them. Rarely speaking. Always in a different spot of her body. She liked the game. Guessing what the objects were.

Then she felt the cool touch of something leather. It was flat, and broad. His belt maybe? Her body tensed, awaiting a strike that never came. She heard him chuckle to her left. Brazen in the darkness, she stuck her tongue out at him.

Suddenly he was there, hand firmly on her throat, but not hurting, just holding her. The ache became nearly unbearable and the throbbing in her started.

His voice whispered into her ear, harsh, but not unkind, "That better not have been your tongue I saw."

She whimpered, but did not reply. She was to make no sounds unless he let her. Instead, her brazenness was bolstered by her painful arousal and she flicked her tongue out and licked whatever part of him was closest as he leaned over her. She giggled as her tongue found his ear and he stepped back, then she froze in horror...she had made a sound!

"Well, my lil sylvan imp, what should be the punishment for such acts? Hmmm...let's see..."

She heard the belt crack in the palm of his hand,

"The belt?" Another crack, "No. Sure, it's a good way to show you your errors...but...not as much fun..." She heard the sound of the belt hitting the floor and breathed a sigh of relief that she hoped he didn't hear. She liked many things, but dreaded the belt. She liked the pain well enough...but she knew she'd really screwed up when he used it. She wanted to be his good girl. But her naughty side sometimes got her into trouble.

"I could just leave you there for a spell, laying in your own wetness." She felt him next to her. Suddenly one of his hands was between her legs, squeezing her and she struggled to not cum. The effort made tears stand in her eyes that he could not see.

"Yes, very wet. I can feel you trembling." His voice suddenly dropped even lower, and softened out. Despite the blindfold, he knew, as he always did. He sensed the tears.

"Shhh...my lil love. For tonight I show compassion. You know what you did wrong." His hand shifted and she felt herself being parted, his fingers searching for the wettest part, then he ran them over her swollen clit. She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood, but did not make a sound as her body arched. The tears were now making the blindfold wet as she struggled to keep from climaxing.

"You are a good girl, my lil love. And you know what good girls do."

She cried out as she came. Her body writhing against her bindings, she panted hard as the climax kept coming. She was powerless in it's grip. Daddy pulled the blindfold off and kissed her forehead, which sent more shockwaves through her and she gasped incoherently. He was inside her, his fingers probing deep into her, his thumb pressing on her clit, his other hand in her hair, holding her head down as he watched her face contorting.

She went limp, her body feeling like jelly. He kissed her tummy and her chest, then unbound her.

He laid next to her, pulling her into his arms and she clung to him, her whole world whirling in her mind. It quieted when he stroked her hair and kissed her and said, a smile in his voice, "That, babygirl, is exactly what good girls do."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What Good Girls Do

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds