• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie's Lust Ch. 02

Annie's Lust Ch. 02

Anya went to stretch but was held fast by something. She struggled slightly and felt a painful twinge from between her legs. Her eyes flew open, remembering what had happened. The siege, her escape down the tunnel, Bloodlust catching, claiming and taking her.

The tunnel was now dark as the torch had burned out. The elven maid could see nothing in the darkness, but she could feel his strong arms holding her fast. Anya tried to push his arms off her.

"No Annie I am not letting you go." Lust had no problem seeing in the pitch blackness. Orcs were creatures of the night and dwellers of the caverns, light was not necessary to him seeing everything.

Anya went still and then began to struggle, trying to free herself and escape. She leaned down and bit Lust's arm trying to force him to let go.

"Annie," His tone growled a warning that she ignored.

Lust brought up one of his hands and smacked her left ass cheek with great force. "Let Go." He commanded her quietly.

Anya released his arm and cried out in pain. "Ouch!! You fucking brute! You hit me!!"

Once again he brought his hand down this time on the right side of her flesh. "I didn't hit you, I spanked you. Yes it hurt, my Annie. You must learn how to behave so you do not get hurt." He sat up in the dark and quickly pulled her onto his lap prone, face down.

Crack, he spanked her again and again, ten smacks in all. He ignored her struggles and her screaming. He even ignored her tears. When he was done he spoke clearly and concisely and made sure she heard his every word through her sobs.

"I am in charge Annie, not you. I have claimed you as mine. Mine to see to, mine to protect, mine to train, mine to punish and mine to fuck. I know you understand. I also understand you wish to fight me on this. You should know each time you do I will be forced to punish you. I hope that you are a quick learner." He sighed.

Anya lay over his lap ass in the air, blind in the darkness, sobbing. She heard his words but was unwilling to challenge him in this right now her butt burned as if on fire and she did not want another spanking. This she felt his fingers. "OH Lust!" She called in pleasure, pain and confusion.

Lust took his thumb and split Annie's pussy lips so he could rub and push on her little clit. Gods, he thought, she was so tiny and frail her cunt so small compared to his ten inch thick dick he was sure she was sore and not ready for him again. Even knowing this he could not make himself stop. He needed to fuck his little elf again.

As his finger played her clit with pressure he took his middle finger and pushed into her swollen pussy.

"LUST!" She screamed. His long finger hurt as it entered her sore cunt. However it also brought pleasure and she could not help that her hips began to grind into his lap as she was still bent over him.

Lust growled in pleasure as she gyrated onto him. He then took his pinky and pushed it against her tight asshole. He could feel the resistance but refused to stop he needed his elf ready in all ways as his cock was hard and throbbing to take her. Groaning his pleasure at how innocent and untouched his elven maid was, his pinky sank in as it should.

Annie could not help the small scream that escaped her mouth. "No oh GODS!! Stop!! Please, IT HURTS!!" She struggled and squirmed actually helping in stretching both her tight pussy and virgin asshole.

He didn't stop and was quite re leaved she was struggling. He knew it hurt but this was the only way to get her ready and help her accommodate to his cock and their fucking. "That's it Annie sweet, wriggle on my fingers. I love feeling the hot tight moist crevices of your body squeeze around me. I am not stopping, you like it when I fuck you. This is finger fucking"

Lust than added his pointer finger into her tight wet pussy. He was moving them in and out of her cunt, scissoring them in order to help her ready herself for his dick. Which was hard and needed to bury inside her.

"Oh! No! Yes! Yes! UH! UH! UH!" Annie continued to move at first trying to get away. Her pussy hurt and was swollen but there was pleasure in the pain. Her ass hurt and burned but the longer his finger was inside her the better it felt. She was unsure what she wanted.

Lust knew she would come soon and he wanted to be inside her when it happened. He wanted to feel her pussy lips swallow him. He wanted to feel her slick walls suck him. He removed his fingers from her and grabbed her waist lifting her and sitting her on his lap facing him.

He reached down and placed the tip of his cock at her down dripping pussy hole. "Annie open your eyes!" It was a command. He could see in the darkness and wanted to see her reaction to him forcing her cunt down onto his hard dick.

Anya placed her hands on Lust's shoulders when he moved her. She had no time to whimper at the loss of his fingers because his large penis was pushing up inside her with one quick thrust. She opened her eyes as he commanded right before he parted her pussy and began to move her up and down on his hard cock. He watched her eyes as they widened and filled with tears and she screamed at him.

"FUCK!! NO!!STOP!! She screamed. Her pussy hurt. Her nails punctured his shoulders. She felt his hands move from her waist to her ass cheeks. Annie felt him spread her ass cheeks making his cock surge deeper into her.

"NO,YES!!" These two words were repeated over and over again during this onslaught. It hurt but she wanted it, Gods did she want this.

Lust leaned down and kissed Annie fully on the lips. Letting his tongue dance around her lips, plunge into her mouth and then letting it piston in her mouth much like his cock inside her moist cunt. He then took his index finger and pushed it deep into her now lubricated ass. He felt her clinch around it as her pussy clenched his dick.

She threw back her head in abandon and screamed. She was coming and she was coming hard. She pushed down on his hard cock trying to bury it deep within her body. Her ass clenched his finger making it almost impossible to move. She screamed her pleasure but also his name. "BLOODLUST"

When his name crossed her lips it almost pushed him over the limits, almost. Instead he held it together so he could push her onto her back. His finger moved inside her ass with purpose and force. He finger fucked her hard because very soon she would need to know his cock would ride her ass just like her pussy. His cock pulled out and pushed in fast and hard making her orgasm into a multiple. He didn't stop nor did he come.

He watched her until she was coming over and over in pleasure so far gone the only sound she could make over and over again was UH UH UH UH UH UH. He licked the tears that fell from her eyes. He knew her coming was causing her pleasure and pain because her pussy was sore from losing her virginity and the healthy pounding his cock was giving her. Not to mention her ass was being stretched during all of this.

He could no longer hold off he surged deep inside her his cum spewing into her moist, sore chasm. He jerked his hips and ground in, wanting to plant his seed firmly. She would be his in all ways. He also called her name "ANYAAAA!!

He lay there on top of her and deep inside for a few moments. She was shaking around him completely spent and undone. "Shhhh, Annie, shhh." He turned on his side taking her with him and removing his finger and cock from her body. "Shh my sweet." He let her calm down.

"You did amazing my Annie. I know you are sore but we must travel." He kissed her forehead and waited for her to come back from her orgasmic state.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie's Lust Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 354 milliseconds