• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wedding Present Ch. 01

Wedding Present Ch. 01

Characters
Me - Adam
Wife- Christina
Dad- Jim
Brother Ryan
Mother Debbie
Her mom- Nancy
Her dad- Mark
Her sister-Michelle

The next morning after our wedding we opened our gifts and had brunch with our family and friends. The wedding went without a hitch with plenty of dancing and drinking. The night before when we were consummating our vows, Christina asked me if I would ever let her complete the fantasy I talked about when we were just merely a couple engaged. I always wanted her to be my little slut and fuck other men while I watched. I said of course you know it's my ultimate fantasy. She told me that we may have to try something before we go on our honeymoon to prove to her that I was ready to get this fantasy a go.

Well anyway after our gifts were all opened, my new wife told me that her parents, my parents and her all have a gift waiting for me upstairs in the suite but I would have to wait about half an hour so they can set it up. And to text her before I came in to make sure that it was ok for me to enter, so they all headed up there after saying their goodbyes to the rest of the friends and family. After I did the same for I while I headed up alone texted her when I was in the elevator, she told me to wait by the door and then they would announce for me to come in. so after a minute or two of them clearly shuffling around, I finally got the ok to come in. SURPRISE! Christina was on her hands and knees facing towards the bottom of the bed wearing nothing but her vail, getting fuck by her dad! My mom was on her knees blowing my little brother on the right hand side of the bed and her sister doing the same to my dad on the other side! My new mother and law came to me and gave a hug and asked if I liked what I saw. The best I could do is just stammer. "Ill take that as a yes" and dropped to her knees and pulled my dick out and started to work me hard.

Once Christina knew I wasn't going anywhere she got very vocal. "Oh fuck me daddy, o' fuck it has been too long" "I want you to cum in me daddy"

"oh god your cock is so much better than his"

My mom then came to help Nancy "looks like she likes it son."

"I do too mom" I said as I reached down with both hands to get a feel of my own mother and her mom at the same time.

After a little play of this nature my mom told me to lie down so I did. Then she got on top of me in a 69 position. With her hairy pussy above my face, i licked up all her wet juices. It only lasted only about two minutes, and then I blew my load over both the mother's mouths. After I got up off my back side the moms made out and fingered one another for a bit.

Then my brother came over saying he needed a piece of mom as well.then proceded to fuck the hell out of her while she put her face into Nancy's waiting pussy.

At this point Christina was riding her dad with my dad and her sister watching. I asked if I can get some of Michelle while she finishes with mark, "oh Adam there is no finishing with dad he can last a very long time."

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

Michelle answered for her "longer than you two have been together."

My dad stood up on the bed and put his cock to Christina's face, there was my wife servicing and getting serviced by both dads of the family. While jerking me, Michelle called for Ryan to come over as well so all the men can please the bride. I started to suck on my wife's tits and she pushed me away telling the women to hold me down while I watch the three men work her over. Finally her dad announced he was about to cum.

"Come on dad give it to me." "Cum in that pussy" "show my husband how it's done"

Exhausted she dismounted her dad cum clearly leaking from her asked "who's going to clean me up so i can fuck Ryan?"

With out a word her sister got off me crawled between Christina's legs being held up by my brother and dad, slurping up her own father's cum from her own sister's pussy being encouraged by her own mother to do so.

My mother then also got up to start licking Michelle's pussy while she had her ass up cleaning Christina. With only Nancy sitting by me jerking me, I got up to see if Christina would blow me. And said "oh no mister you aren't getting a thing, until I fuck your dad and brother. You get to go last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wedding Present Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds