• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Vina and Steve in Cleveland

Vina and Steve in Cleveland

"Damn, I came to Ohio all the way from Ontario, Canada, but that ass was most definitely worth it," Steve Vincent said, sighing happily as he lay next to his lady love, a curvaceous, dreadlocked, deliciously big-bottomed African American sister by the name of Vina Smiths. Smiling that enchanting smile of hers, Vina playfully tugged on Steve's chest hairs, causing the big and tall Haitian stud to wince.

The two of them lay in Vina's king-sized bed, in a quiet street on Cleveland's north side. Vina laughed when Steve glared at her, a puzzled expression on his dark, handsome face. The two of them had known each other for almost four years now. Born on the island of Haiti and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, Steve Vincent moved to Ontario, Canada, after encountering immigration issues in the U.S.

The racism that Steve encountered in the supposedly liberal and progressive City of Ottawa forced him to look inward, and he began to identify as Afrocentric. Growing up in the State of Massachusetts, Steve was surrounded by strong Black men and resilient, courageous Black women. The principal of his old high school was a tough brother.

Steve Vincent was used to seeing Black men on the city council and at the State Government level. Right out of high school, Steve watched Deval Patrick, a Black man and a long-time friend of future U.S. President Obama, get elected Governor of Massachusetts. The Blacks of Canada were different. The young Haitian was quite saddened when he discovered that Black Canadians were afraid to be Black, especially in the City of Ottawa.

While on Facebook, Steve came across quite a few Black folks from all over the world who identified as Afrocentric. From these people he learned that a Black person's first defense against a racist and hostile world was self-love. Love of the African within. On a special forum for Afrocentric activist types, Steve came across Vina Smiths, the lovely sister from Cleveland, Ohio, with the cute smile, keen mind and sharp wit. They exchanged numbers, and kept in touch over the years.

In his time in Ottawa, Ontario, Steve Vincent had been with quite a few ladies. Nigerian, Chinese, Lebanese, French Canadian, Indian, the brother from the island of Haiti didn't discriminate. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter her skin tone or geographic origin. That being said, if Steve was honest with himself, while the ladies of Canada were lovely and lively, they couldn't hold a candle to the feisty, fearless American women he grew up around. No sir, they sure couldn't.

"That's how we do in Cleveland," Vina said, laughing, and Steve looked at her, Vina's sharp voice snatching him from his little trip down memory lane. Vina smirked, then she rolled up on top of Steve. Just like that, they began round two. Gently Steve caressed Vina's big, soft tits and then gave her thick derriere a firm slap. Vina bit her lips, then sighed happily as Steve thrust into her, burying his hard dick deep into her pussy. Hot damn, this woman was something else and he couldn't get enough of her...

"Ride me like you mean it," Steve said, and he pinched Vina's big butt for emphasis. A look of mischief crept into Vina's lovely brown eyes, and the young woman smiled wickedly. Looks like she accepts the challenge, Steve thought with a victorious smirk as Vina began grinding on him real hard, bouncing up and down on his dick, her pussy gripping his pole like a vise.

"Stop talking trash and show me what you got, Mr. Haitian," Vina said challengingly, and she rested her hands on Steve's shoulders, her fingernails digging into his flesh a little bit. A lot of females don't know how to roll with it in the bedroom, but Vina definitely didn't fall into that category. As Steve slammed his dick into Vina's pussy, the curvy cutie gave as good as she got, riding him for all he was worth, and then some.

"That was fun, but I still want to do more with that ass," Steve said, a little while later. Vina looked at him, a puzzled expression on her lovely face. From her conversations with Steve and those fetish-type groups he kept inviting her to on Facebook, she knew that the brother from Haiti was a freak of the first caliber. What in hell did he have in mind? Grinning, Steve whispered his wishes into Vina's ear, and the young woman smiled.

"Eat this ass, my fine Black King," Vina Smiths said with a smile as she spread her thick ass cheeks and sat on Steve's handsome face. Stroking his big ole Haitian dick, Steve sighed happily as Vina sat on his face, smothering his visage with her thick derriere. Nothing this brother loved more than eating ass, and unlike a lot of Black men out there, Steve wasn't afraid to proclaim his love for the taste of Black female booty. No sir, that's just the way this Haitian brother gets down.

"Oh yeah, just like that," Vina said, giggling as Steve licked her asshole while fingering her wet pussy. The Haitian brother ate her out like there was no tomorrow. Vina squealed as Steve pleasured her with his tongue and fingers, exploring her holes and setting her on fire. Putting Vina on all fours, Steve worked two fingers into her pussy while sliding his tongue into her booty hole.

The smell and taste of Black female booty was wonderfully addictive, and Steve Vincent, formerly of Haiti, most definitely didn't want to be cured. In fact, this brother's favorite way to go, before getting sent to the pearly gates, was to be smothered by the ass of Tennis legend Serena Williams. Steve ate Vina out until the fine sister from Ohio actually begged for mercy. Afterwards, the two of them lay there, smiling and looking into each other's eyes. Steve smiled at Vina and was about to say something when a shrill sound startled him.

"Steve, wake up, your alarm has been buzzing for ages, you're going to be late for work," stated a familiar voice. Steve groaned sharply and looked around, unsure where he was. Sighing, he realized that he was alone in his room. Vina Smiths was still in Ohio, where she'd always been. It was all a dream. Damn. Outside, his roommate William knocked on the door, and Steve looked at his phone and realized it was two forty five in the afternoon and he had fifteen minutes to get to his job, which was five blocks away. Sighing, Steve put on his security uniform and went to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Vina and Steve in Cleveland

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 574 milliseconds