• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Blue Dress

The Blue Dress

Becca pulled her white Rav4 into the driveway and checked to see if her children were asleep.

"Okay kiddos, we're home," she called after spying her eight-year-old, Charlie, lost in an iPad and Brian, her two-year-old, staring blankly out the window. She grabbed a bag of groceries from the passenger seat, then unbuckled and hoisted Brian from his car seat.

"Is daddy home?" Charlie asked during their ascent to the front door?

"I don't know, sweetie."

Becca carried the little one on her ample left hip. A brunette ponytail wagged behind her white athletic top and twirled into a delicate half-curl near the small of her back. Black yoga pants hugged her posterior. Becca was 5'2" and, at 130 pounds, she had blossomed from an average young lady into a full-figured woman.

The trio crested the final steps and opened the front door. Leaning against the kitchen counter through the entryway was Becca's husband, Kyle. He looked up from a stack of junk mail and smiled at his family.

Kyle had just turned 37 years old and he wore his middle-age like a gentleman. His wavy black hair was neatly trimmed and, in places, speckled with greys and whites. Light stubble covered his strong jaw and surrounded his full lips. His lean build and 6'1" frame were complimented by a fitted red t-shirt and snug jeans. A dark complexion and brown eyes betrayed his Italian descent.

"DAAADDYYYY!" Brian cried out from behind his yellow pacifier. The toddler squirmed and lurched until Becca half dropped him on the floor. His little bare feet made soft thuds across the kitchen tile as he careened into his stooping father.

"Hello there, little monster," Kyle said, beaming at his son, "have you been nice to mommy today?"

Kyle flicked quick glances at Becca as he bounced the boy in the air. She had placed the bag of groceries on the counter and was stretching to place a can on the top shelf. As she stretched, a sliver of tanned stomach peeked out between her white top and black pants. Kyle's eyes found a faint seam of abdominal muscle and followed it down until it disappeared below her waistline.

Picking up on his coded question about Brian's behavior, Becca turned her head to conceal her grin. Some days, raising two kids full-time took all the fire out of Becca, no matter how hard Kyle fanned the flames. Luckily for them both, today wasn't one of those days.

"Don't worry, Daaaaddy," Becca said, mocking her son's voice, "your little monster took a monstrously long nap today."

Becca closed the cabinet and wheeled around to find Kyle's quick glances had become a hungry stare. His eyes danced upon her various parts and he seemed unaware that he was still holding a flailing child. The muscles in his forearms rippled as he shifted with the boy's thrashes. Feigning calm, she raised an eyebrow and smiled.

I'm going to go take a shower and change clothes. Maybe you can man the crew until I'm done?"

Before he could answer, Becca turned playfully and swished her wide hips out of the room, a mix of model strut and goofy teenage girl prance. She felt Kyle's eyes burning a hole in her pants and she began removing her top while rounding the hallway corner.

"Change into what?" Kyle asked, hopefully.

"Oh, I'm thinking something blue..." Becca's voice trailed off into the back of the house.

Kyle's face lit before he buried it into Brian's pudgy belly, his growls and gummed nibbles coaxing feverish kicks and giggles from the toddler.

For the half hour while Becca bathed, Kyle tried his best to keep the house from being destroyed. He followed the raucous pair from room to room, picking up nerf darts, replacing couch cushions and occasionally playing base for the two-year-old. When the mob would erupt toward the back of the house, Kyle could just detect the scent of Becca's special bath salts creeping from their master bath.

Their lives had become quite structured in the near-decade since becoming parents, a stark difference from their pre-children existence. They had become a volatile pair in the early years, their initial spark spreading quickly to a burning passion. They often found themselves insatiable at the most innocuous places, and Becca's ability to tease and postpone Kyle's advances were all that kept them from sprinting to the nearest public restroom or secluded ally. Despite her talents, there were still two restaurants in town they were too embarrassed to revisit.

Upon the news of Becca's first pregnancy, Kyle was exhilarated. But he was secretly fearful their physical relationship would be doomed to the nosedive that accompanies most parenting couples. Much to his surprise, their intimacy had flourished in their new environment. Even though they had endured rocky patches, the constant presence of children in the house had become a perfect vehicle for Becca's teasing. At times when she was exhausted and longing only for sleep, rather than simply turning down Kyle's advances, she would "harness" them, as she liked to call it. Becca took ownership of her refusals and ensured that his desires were stored, not wasted.

As the years passed and trust in this new chapter of their sexuality grew, she could "harness" his passion for days at a time. And as his lust approached agony, the desire would drive her into a frenzy beyond control. It was on these nights, after days of "harnessing," that Becca would put on Kyle's favorite blue dress to signal she was ready to be taken. The final act of postponement was her favorite -- donning the blue dress a few hours before the children went to sleep so as to enjoy every last minute of his longing.

Eventually the doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of their Chinese dinner. Kyle wrestled the now-hungry pack of animals into their seats and began arranging food from Styrofoam containers.

Kyle's efforts were interrupted by the toddler voicing a content, "Mommyyyyyyy," as Becca strode into the room. She wore the same blue dress Kyle had been picturing for days, paired with sleek silver sandals, enticing perfume, and an air of confidence that always accompanied this ensemble.

Materially speaking, the dress was not extraordinary. She had purchased it from Target as a quick summer option, unaware it would become Kyle's favorite. Its light cotton was royal blue and soft. The top was V-cut to reveal her perky cleavage and tied at the waist before loosely falling around her mid-thigh. The garment evoked in Kyle memories of their first summers together, when her typical outfit was a light sundress thrown over a wet bikini.

As she walked, the swish and sway of fabric revealed an absence of a panty line, and the hint of hardening nipples under the dress suggested her bra had been left in the bedroom as well. Becca stopped before reaching her chair and cleared her throat, suggesting that Kyle should stop staring and continue putting food on plates.

A playful "eeeeewww" erupted from Charlie, and a bright smile exposed his pride in detecting these adult subtleties that had previously eluded him. Both parents giggled, a bit embarrassed.

"Hey now, little man," Kyle joked at Charlie as he winked at Becca, "your mom isn't THAT gross."

Charlie missed the joke as he had already consumed himself with tossing wadded pieces of torn napkin at Brian.

Becca rounded the table to find her seat and brushed her pinky finger against the fly of Kyle's pants as she passed. Kyle grinned as butterflies flittered in his stomach and responded by raising one finger in the air. "That's one," he mouthed to her. Becca feigned an upset reaction, excited that his count had begun.

Kyle's retort to Becca's teasing was to keep a count of her provocative actions while wearing the blue dress. When their time finally came, he exacted his "revenge" in his own ways. Becca wondered what her looming punishment might consist of tonight.

Dinner was typical for their family -- silly conversation accompanied by an occasional flying vegetable or spilled drink. Becca made it through the meal with only two more demerits from her husband. At one point, when both of the boys were distracted, she tugged on her dress to expose her left nipple and stared defiance into Kyle's eyes. Kyle accepted the magnificent view while it was offered and felt a bulge growing in his jeans. When the last delicate bump of areola disappear behind the dress, he calmly raised two fingers and grinned at her.

That's two.

Her third demerit came when she fetched a second helping of eggrolls for Charlie. As she rose, she "accidentally" dropped her fork and bent at the waist to retrieve it, just revealing the curved lines of her firm buttocks. Once again, Kyle's jeans grew tighter near the seat. Becca served Charlie his food and resumed her place at the table. When she looked back at her husband, he was grinning confidently with three fingers upheld.

That's three.

Though Kyle was beginning to think time had ground to a cruel halt, the childrens' bedtime eventually arrived. The parents assumed their usual roles, daddy reading to Charlie and mommy tucking in Brian. One glass of water and two light adjustments later and the couple's time had come.

The pair left the boys' room and headed down the hall towards the den. As they passed their bedroom door, Becca was plucked from her feet, whisked into their bedroom and tossed onto their king bed. She landed on her back and, before she could regain her balance, Kyle had locked the bedroom door and was on top of her.

"The kids aren't even aslee—" she tried to say, but was stopped short by his lips pressing to hers. He kissed her and their tongues danced wildly. He nibbled her bottom lip before pulling away and raising to his knees on the bed. He looked into her eyes playfully and pushed his index finger against her lips, signaling that her time to talk was over.

"You're going to have to be quiet for a while, little missy." Still on his knees, he removed his shirt and threw it on the floor, revealing a toned chest and hints of a 6-pack under a trace of soft hairs. She loved the way he took charge when she had finally driven him over the edge. "You had your fun this evening, and now I'm going to return the favor." Kyle reached into his back pocket and produced their digital kitchen timer with a proud grin.

"What the hell are you going to do with that?!"

Kyle answered by placing his finger on her lips a second time, and she complied with her silence. He then pushed her shoulders back until she lay supine on the mattress. Kyle was permitted to part her legs, confirming his theory that she had declined to wear panties to dinner. She was immaculate beneath the blue dress and it caused his breath to quicken. He remained on his knees, positioned in front of her as he spoke. She remained in the position he had placed her, awaiting further instruction.

"I was forced to hide my hard-on three times tonight -- each time for about 5 minutes until I could calm down. So by my math, that's 15 minutes." At that, he began pressing buttons on the timer, which chirped with each peck.

"We're all set!" Kyle showed her the display and she could see the numbers "15:00" flashing.

"I hope you're planning on lasting longer than fifteen minutes, cowboy" she joked, still unaware of his plans.

"Oh, don't you worry about me," he grinned as he pressed the timer's start button and placed it on the bedside table. "You just worry about that timer."

At that, he pressed his hands against her shins, causing her calves to meet her thighs and her center to raise. He leaned in and began kissing her inner thighs near the delicate confluence of leg and sex. Despite his urge to devour her, he was careful to hold back. Becca's breathing increased and she began to move her hips, beckoning him to proceed. He paused to exhale a deep, warm breath just above her center, then began lightly tracing a circle around the outer edge of her lips with his tongue.

Each time the circle brought his tongue to her clit, she moaned in ecstasy and nudged her hips forward, begging him to go deeper and harder and faster. He obliged by slowly pressing the full width of his flattened tongue from the bottom of her sex to the top. Becca let out a gasp and reached for a pillow to cover her face. He continued, one long, slow, hard lick every few seconds until she was moaning loudly into the pillow with each stroke. Kyle began to detect the sweet taste of her cum and the movement in her hips quickened.

"God I love how you taste when you cum for me." His lips brushing hers as he spoke and was the final straw that pushed her over the edge. She screamed into the pillow and arched her back, rushing towards release. But at the last moment, Kyle removed his mouth and began kissing her thighs.

"What the hell?!" Becca flopped the pillow to the mattress impatiently.

"Well, the timer hasn't gone off yet," Kyle say coyly. "Who did you think this thing was for, anyway?"

Before she could answer, Kyle returned to her heat. This time he changed tactics, flicking his tongue lightly in various locations, frequently returning his flicks to her clit. With his left hand, he searched under her dress, past her clenching stomach, until he found the weight of her right breast. He cupped it and gently squeezed her nipple between two fingers. Becca returned the pillow to her face and resumed her moaning.

With his right hand, Kyle briefly rubbed her smooth behind before slowly inserting a finger inside of her. He curled the finger towards his flicking tongue and found the slick bump of her G-spot. Her moans turned into muffled screams as he began a slow massage and continued the onslaught of his tongue. Before long he could feel her orgasm rebuilding. And once again, just prior to her release, he removed his face and hand and began kissing on her thigh, her stomach, her breasts. This time she kept the pillow over her face and in muffled desperation yelled, "Oh my God, you're killing me!"

"Oh, you'll be fine," Kyle said lazily, cupping both breasts for his own enjoyment while she writhed beneath him. He released her left breast and leaned over to the bedside table, grabbing the kitchen timer.

"Oh look," he said mischievously, "only seven minutes left!"

Becca responded with a muffled "FUCK!"

When her gyrations began to subside, Kyle resumed his task. This time he puckered his lips and began to gently suck her clit in and out of his mouth. He returned his hand to her warmth, this time with two fingers instead of one. This session lasted only seconds before he was again tasting cum and feeling her buck beneath him. He leaned up and softly stroked her thighs with his fingernails.

"Oh my, we're not quite there yet, are we?" Kyle teased.

Under the pillow, Becca breathed, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK."

Before descending to her again, Kyle unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off. He removed his white boxer briefs, freeing his erection and laid prone on the bed to fully engulf himself in Becca's pleasure. Her noises were intoxicating, and without realizing it, he began grinding himself on the mattress.

Kyle and Becca lost themselves in each other and were both taken by surprise when the alarm sounded. In one quick move, Kyle lurched on top of her, grabbing her behind the neck and the small of her back. He found her, searing hot and dripping wet, and entered her with a powerful thrust that clenched his entire body and sent the headboard crashing into the wall.

Becca screamed into the pillow as she came. Kyle thrusted once more and joined in her ecstasy, spurting inside her again and again as her orgasm rhythmically clenched him. She clawed his moist shoulders with both hands, exposing her face as the pillow tumbled to the mattress. She squeezed his body with her legs, savoring every inch of him, uttering bits of unintelligible words. And there they laid, a moist tangle of limbs and hair, for seconds or minutes or hours. Kyle was still inside of her, pulsing, when they succumbed to sleep, the kitchen timer chirping unnoticed on the bedside table.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Blue Dress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds