• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer of Love Pt. 02

Summer of Love Pt. 02

It was Thursday afternoon and I just got back from a long run. I was stepping into the shower about to plan out my weekend. My sister Kat got home last weekend from college for the summer and the two of us made some intriguing discoveries about one another.

Seeing that It was going to be nice weather I was contemplating going 3 hours north to camp in the mountains in at one of my favorite local lakes. Most of my friends were busy with plans and It was pretty last minute after all. I haven't been camping in a few years but as a kid I grew up going with the fam two or even three times in a summer.

I decided if I was going to go I wouldn't go alone. I pondered the idea of asking my sister to accompany me. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of the two of us all alone enjoying nature all around us.

Just as I was about to get finished drying off when I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"yeah, who is it?" I demanded.

The door flew open without hesitation.

"It's me, ahahaha!" Kat said with a naughty grin on her face.

"Holy shit, you shouldn't just bust up in here like that." I shouted!

"What is it you want?"

"Just wanted to see that big penis of yours. Oh and I was curious what you're up to that's all." Kat replied.

With some deliberation I responded. "Just planning a camping trip up north for a few days."

Kat was looking me up and down like I couldn't see she was checking me out.

"When were you planning on asking me to go along?" As she was looking me square in the eyes.

"honestly, I was going to ask you after I finished showering."

Before I could say another word I was interrupted.

"Yes, of course I will go camping with you Ben, I will go get my stuff together. Oh and when are we leaving?"

Secretly excited as hell I lost my train of thought for a moment before I answered her.

"ugh... I was planning on leaving by 3pm so be ready or I'm leaving without you."

Kat ran out of the bathroom door to go get ready. She was so excited that she left the door open without a care in the world. If mom or dad saw her leaving the bathroom and me nude with a full on erection that could spell disaster for the both of us.

Floored to get on the road I got the camping gear packed in my truck and helped get Kat together so we could hit the road. We had hit the road and were well on our way to the campground. I could sense the sexual tension in the air between us and it really made me feel good.

With the windows down and the warm summer breeze blowing through our hair, it was a sensual trip up into the north woods.

Before I knew it 3 hours had passed and we were at Sun Peaks campground.

"Were here!" I exclaimed as we drove through the main gate into the campground. Kat had passed out on the drive up.

She woke up in a hurry.

"Ben, I can't wait to pick out a camp site. I always remember as a kid we had so much fun just trying to find the right spot. Should we get one down by the lake or a secondary site up in the woods?"

"Yeah I remember the good times we had as kids. Let's go for a site that's a little more secluded at one of the ends of the camp ground so we can have more privacy." I'm not sure if Kat had picked up on why I was looking for privacy but I figured who cares at this juncture.

We found a spot at the end of the campground which was about as secluded as it could get. It was great because it gave us access to some great trail heads for hiking and adventures and was really only about a two-minute walk to the beach.

"Ben, this is the perfect spot!"

"I'm Glad you like it."

We really made a good team getting the camp set up. Kat helped out with every bit and was eager to do so. It was definitely not what I recall happening as a kid but I can't complain. Dad and myself would set everything up while my mom and sister complained about how we were setting up camp all wrong.

"Hey Ben. After all this hard work I think we deserve a swim. Come on it will be really fun and I just can't wait to get wet"

"Yeah, sounds like fun to me!" I could tell she was already wet but what was there to loose. What better way to kick off the camping trip?

I went into the tent to get my suit on and started stripping down taking of my pitted out shirt and shorts. All of a sudden I hear the zipper opening. I turn around with only my boxer briefs on to see Kat coming into the tent. She looked down and my boxers and I hadn't noticed before but my penis was fully erect and poking out through the slit. I just looked up with a surprised look on my face and Kat held a smile. Before I could say a word she beat me to the punch.

"Hey there, what do you think you are doing mister...getting changed without me. I don't think so."

Kat glanced over at my bag that was open and I looked over to see what she was staring at. She spotted my condoms. We both looked at one another, my face got red in embarrassment. I was being careless and even though I had fantasized about doing it with Kat I didn't know if she would go for it.

She looked at me right in the face and pointed at the condoms.

"What the fuck Ben!"

I sat there not knowing what to say feeling like the worst was yet to come.

"You know you can't feel anything with a condom on. I would never let anyone fuck me wearing one of those things. You can't feel the juices exploding inside of you and it's just a buzz kill!"

I almost blew my load on her chest when she uttered those very words. It put me into shock, I wasn't sure what to do but I got the feeling It was out of my control now and I was just along for the ride.

"Ben, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. No swimming until you screw me & blow your warm load up inside your little sister's tight pussy."

By now I just nodded in agreeance and slipped of my boxers to fully expose myself to Kat. I laid down on our sleeping bags and my penis was sticking straight up in the air erect as can be, just waiting to dive into Kat's pussy.

I watched Kat undress slowly unbutton her khaki shorts letting them fall to the tent floor. Next she reached around back and unhooked her pink and blue sports bra exposing her white bare breasts. Her nipples where already hard and she already had a wet spot seeping through her black thong. Her juices must have really been flowing by now just waiting for me to fill her insides.

Kat slipped off her thong and let it slide down her long slender legs. She got down on her knees and crawled up onto the sleeping bags and crawled right on top of me. I sat in Ernest, knowing what was going down at any moment.

"You ready for your punishment?" she whispered in my ear.

"This is going to be a lesson you will never forget Ben. As long as I have anything to do with it you will never wear a condom again if you fuck me, you understand?"

"I don't know but I think I'm going to find out soon enough." I said.

"That's It, get inside me now before I squirt all over your face Ben!"

She proceeded to mount my penis and I slowly pushed in just a little then pulled out and then back again going deeper each time. It felt so amazing. Each pump was music to my ears hearing Kat's pussy juices slowly dribbling out around my penis and running down my balls. Kat just kept gazing into my eyes as I went deeper inside her.

We really got into a rhythm by now and her breasts were bouncing right before my eyes.

Kat leaned in and pressed her warm, sticky body on top of me from all the sweat and juices. Her hair draped down over me, it smelled sensational. Since Kat was in complete control, there was really not a whole lot I could do except let her pin me down and fuck me until I gave up and filled her insides with my warm cum.

Kat knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer so when she really started to put her whole body on top of me it got me so much closer to letting it all loose.

"Kat, I'm going to cum any second!" I yelled as she started to fuck me even harder.

"You better fucking hold it Ben, your punishment isn't over I'm going to squirt on your face first and you better open wide. Let me take your hand and rub me right here."

She had me rubbing her clit now and leaned back so I could see her whole front side while she kept on riding me. Kat let out a sigh of relief.

Then she started to squirt, she pulled my penis out of her and let it flow, it was really warm and clear. Kat squatting leaned back more and used her index finger to control her aim as she let it all out all over my face. I opened my mouth and took a swig and let her enjoy this moment of ecstasy.

As soon as her stream tapered off she grabbed my penis around the base and slid it back into her pussy which slid in easier than ever before. She then pumped up and down as fast as she could and laid down on me again with her full body resting on me. Her nipples poked into me and she leaned in and started to kiss.

That's all it took to put me over the edge and I paused for a second.

"Kat!" I stammered.

"what is it?"

"I'm coming inside of you"

Kat just smiled and got back to sucking on my lips. Her body shivered in awe and ecstasy. Her breast on my chest enlightened me that her heartbeat was elevated and enjoying every minute I was inside her.

I didn't masturbate for a few days leading up to the trip so when I got done it was oozing out of her pussy and going back onto my balls and all over our sleeping bags. Between Kat's squirting episode and me Cumming all over our whole tent was coated in bodily fluids.

I'm not sure this whole "punishment" that Kat gave me lasted, but we were both tired as hell. We passed out in each others arms and fell fast asleep.

A few hours later I woke up and Kat was laying there next to me, she turned over and smiled.

"Anyone up for some skinny dipping down at the lake?" Kat asked giggling.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Summer of Love Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds