• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Dish Best Served Hot

A Dish Best Served Hot

123456...8

A subtle wooden tap resounded throughout the small bedroom. It was late afternoon. The bed was unkempt, clothes of the day in a small heap at its foot. Jessica sat in her undergarments at her desk, thinking.

Tap tap tap

The pencil kept softly striking wood of the Ikea-bought desktop.

Jessica was plotting.

Her black hair cascaded carelessly behind her chair, swaying slightly with the small movements of her head. The golden touch of the sun occasionally filtered through the thickness of her Asian tresses, painting them brown. Music softly steamed from a nearby speaker.

Jessica let out a small sigh, biting her lip as she furrowed her brow in concentration. The delicate composition of her petit face at the moment was pervaded with an aura of intense concentration, the studies in front of her forgotten. She pulled up a long leg, tucking it under her thigh, shifting her skinny frame. The air of the heated room softly blanketed the creamy complexion of her bare skin, but she let out a shiver regardless.

Tap tap tap

Jessica kept plotting.

A dainty unoccupied finger began twirling through several strands of her long, frizzled hair. She looked in a mirror to her right, sighing at what she saw. Her thin lips were almost curved into a pout, eyes still laced in eyeliner, the only makeup she ever wore.

A flash of anger sparked in her eyes.

Tap tap tap

"Ugh, what the hell am I going to do..."

She said muttered concedingly. She needed to come up with at least an essence of a plan before Katie, the other tenant of their two-bedroom apartment returned. They had rented it out at the beginning of their university career, half a year ago.

It was unorthodox, living together with someone when their uni offered suites to individual students. But Katie and Jessica had wanted this since their first year of sixth form. They had met at the beginning of that first year, and instantly, they clicked. They understood each other's jokes, shared almost all the same interests, shared the same food. When it was discovered they were pursuing the same career and attending the same university, it only seemed natural that these two friends would agree to living together.

Jessica and Katie seemed inseparable. Of course there were occasional disagreements, but all of those small, petty arguments were drastically outweighed by the special times they shared. When Jessica had broken up with her long distance boyfriend of almost three years, Katie was there to help her cope. When Katie's parents divorced, Jessica was there to hold her down as she cried.

That enthusiastic redhead kept Jessica always on her toes. She never knew what sort of spontaneous things she would say or do, a key factor of their friendship.

But as Jessica sat there, counting down the minutes until Katie would return from errands, that spontaneity was the key factor in why she hated her.

Katie didn't know, of course. Jessica was gifted with the talent of subtlety.

"Look, I'm sorry. I really am. It just slipped out, I didn't know the girls would spread it around like that," Katie had apologized, practically begging at Jessica's feet after they had fallen out the day before.

Jessica had smiled. She gave Katie a hug.

"It's fine, Katie, it really is, okay? I forgive you."

Kate didn't see the pure malice behind her friend's eyes.

When Jessica uttered those words, she promised herself that she never would. Katie had explicitly said that she'd keep it a secret, keep that dark side of Jessica's mind between the two of them. She trusted her. She had never told anyone, and if her boyfriend was still around, she didn't know if she'd have told him either. But she trusted Katie. She never knew Katie would have betrayed her like that.

So it only seemed fair that revenge was in order.

She wanted to break her heart. Tear out the carefree smile from her face, those carefree lips that had oh-so-nonchalantly ruined Jessica's reputation. She was going to make Katie cry and she was going to enjoy it.

But how?

Aside from her study guides and notebooks that lay splayed in front of her, a list scrawled in her neatest print lay anticipant. So far her ideas had been quite shit. They ranged from juvenile to felonies worthy of jailtime.

What could break Katie? Jessica knew her better than anyone else did. There had to be something.

Tap tap tap

Her pencil's monotonous drone kept the wheels of her brain slowly spinning, slowly, slowly...

Frustration began to ease into her thought process. The minutes ticked by and soon her pencil began to tap faster. There had to be something she could do. Something in her skillset that would flawlessly execute the revenge on that bitch who broke her trust.

Jessica suddenly heard the front door unlock with a metal click and a digital beep.

Katie was home.

"Fuck," Jessica said aloud. She looked at the clock.

An hour had passed by since the last time she checked it. And still, no progress.

Hurriedly she buried the list of potential plots beneath her class notes and study guides before Katie burst into her room in a her usual manic flurry of red hair.

"Jess!" she cried out as she embraced Jessica from behind, uncomfortably squishing her bare skin against the cold leather of the gaming chair.

"Welcome back, Katie!" she said, trying her best to sound enthusiastic. She smiled wide, swiveling the chair around before jumping onto Katie with a hug.

"So, what have you been up to?" Katie asked. It had been about a day since they had last seen each other, leaving Jessica to write that short list of revenge down. Katie was involved in much too many extracurricular activities, as opposed to Jessica's only hobby of playing League of Legends.

"Nothing. Just the usual. League, revising, plotting your murder in the middle of the night."

"Psh, as if you'd ever kill me," Katie giggled.

Bitch, you don't even know.

"Aside from that, you really need to get a life."

Jessica rolled her eyes as she stood and left the room towards the kitchen, Katie close behind. She could feel her eyes on her thin body. She smirked. Katie wasn't overweight in any sense of the word, but her busty chest and thick thighs always made her insecure. She had frequently verbally expressed her jealousy of Jessica's petite Asian physique.

"And what's a 'life' to you? Having a boyfriend?" Jessica poured herself a glass of watermelon juice from the fridge, leaning over the counter as she took a sip, a sarcastic grin on her face. "I've had that experience already, and I think I'm good."

Katie scoffed as she hung up her wintercoat in the small closet near their shoerack.

"As if that counts. You only even had sex with that guy twice."

"It's not all about the sex, you slut."

"That's not my point," Katie said, snatching the glass of juice from Jessica's hand. She took a gulp. "My point is, it's almost been a year and you haven't even talked to me about any guy. Not once."

Jessica shrugged.

"Well, none of them really catch my fancy. They're either rich fuckboys, antisocial worms, or a mix of both. Like your boyfriend."

"Shut up," Katie whined, playfully punching Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica grinned.

"How's that going, by the way? Didn't you guys fall out again like two days ago?"

Katie frowned, placing the juice onto the marble countertop.

She digested the question with a silence. She looked towards the ceiling as if the question was pasted there.

Jessica kept sipping her juice, secretly scowling. She hated it whenever anyone touched her foods. Especially when Katie did it. She did it so casually, as if Jessica wouldn't mind. Even if Jessica had told her on numerous occasions that it was a pet peeve. The bitch was more forgetful than her ex.

"Well...it's okay," Katie finally shrugged. "We've been through worse. I mean, four years of just seeing the same guy pretty much ensures that. But I don't know. Jake's just being so stupid. I understand that he has his mates and his hobbies, but sometimes I-"

Jessica nearly spat out her drink.

Anything else Katie said was blurred into an incoherent jumble of words. Jessica completely and utterly tuned out, her focus shifting to something beyond.

This was it. As if a cartoon lightbulb had begun to flash above her head, Jessica felt enlightened. This was the answer she was looking for.

The rest of the night went by in an absentminded blur. Jessica could hardly hold in her excitement. The perfect revenge had presented itself right in front of her, and as she continued to think about it, the more perfect it seemed.

The timeframe and circumstances were just right: Katie's club had a weeklong trip in the mountains at the end of the next month, leaving Jessica a little over four weeks to set her plan into motion. The skills required were perfect: during her high school years, she had learned and mastered the art of seduction, reeling in lonesome teenage boys to milk them of their money online. The target of hers familiar: Jessica played League with him more often than not, jumping into Skype calls whenever they could.

As Jessica lay there that night, letting the wheels of her brain churn and churn until it was past midnight, she grinned to herself devilishly.

Her revenge was going to be simple yet effective. She was going to make Katie pay.

Jessica was going to fuck her boyfriend.

Chapter 1

Jake the same age Jessica and Katie. A fresh 18.

He was an aspiring psychiatrist, studying the field of neuroscience. He was a tall 6'1'', five inches taller than Jessica's slender 5'8'' and 8 inches taller than Katie's 5'5''. He wasn't particularly muscular, a "juicy lean cut," as Katie put it. A bit on the skinnier side of things, he presented himself with a straight posture whenever he walked, probably attributed to his father's background in the Royal Navy. His hair was brown, wispy, combed over neatly most of the time. Jessica liked to give it a tap whenever Katie brought him over to the apartment.

Katie had started dating him almost four years ago in secondary school. Jessica remembered that they had lost their virginity to each other in the second year of sixth form. Good kids. Holding themselves back like that until the time was right. But since that time, the couple had let themselves go. It wasn't uncommon that Katie would ramble on about Jake's "performance", speaking in detail of their sweaty weekend exploits.

Jessica would cringe at it, and would cringe harder when Katie would sneak him into their apartment. She kept a strict curfew for herself, a discipline Jessica had taught herself since she was a child. So Katie would take advantage of it, bringing in Jake during the wee hours of the night, fucking like rabbits in her adjacent bedroom. It wasn't infrequent that she would wake up in the middle of the night to the noise of Katie's squeaking bed and her soft moans, Jake's grunts and occasional shushes and whispers to keep it quiet.

It was irritating. She never brought it up in front of Kate, but some nights Jessica considered sneaking in there to pour a glass of cold water over their hormonal affair to keep them apart.

But if Jessica was honest with herself, Jake never did seem too bad. He was a good guy. A friendly one who was open-minded, confident in himself, and a tad bit dorky. He was shy, even to Katie at times. When Jessica would log on to play League with him, it was always her who would approach him first, Jake's bashfulness managing to extend into the realm of gaming.

As for looks, Jessica didn't mind either. In fact, he was quite her type. She had sneaked a few looks during trips to the pool as a trio (yes, Katie always insisted that Jessica follow them as a third wheel), and she was impressed. He didn't have a specimen of a body by any means, but it was still well-kept. The faint outline of his abs glistened whenever he came out of the water, and his arms were firm. He possessed a striking jawline that complemented his green eyes. His voice was a high baritone. His laugh was infectious. And, thanks to Katie's flattering descriptions, apparently Jake was packing a silent monster in those Hollister boxers.

All in all, as Jessica sifted through clothes at a local clothing outlet for her plan, she wouldn't mind letting him inside her. It had been more than a year since she had had sex, and if she was honest with herself she somewhat missed it.

She was curious what Jake had to offer, what he had to contrast with her ex-boyfriend's soft caresses and measured thrusts. She would let Jake do whatever he wanted, and she was confident that when the time came, he would be ravenous for her touch. Regardless, she just needed to make sure that he didn't break the one boundary she had set for herself years ago, a boundary that her ex always made sure never to cross: no kissing.

It was a personal commitment. One that she didn't know why she kept, she just knew she needed to keep it.

The register rang up her clothing, and Jessica started to make her way back to her apartment. She remembered being ecstatic during the discovery that a small shopping mall was located within walking distance to her university.

All the thoughts of Jake and what she had in store swirled through the young girl's head. Nervousness swirled in there too, of course. If the plan went wrong, she'd look like a fool. Worse, she'd look like a slut. The secret that Katie had spread wouldn't compare to the damage her reputation would experience if she got caught or rejected in her advances towards Katie's boyfriend.

Jessica needed to be careful. But most of all, Jessica needed to be smart.

Fortunately, if there was just one thing she was sure about herself, it was her wit.

Chapter 2

Jessica had the apartment to herself again. As usual. Katie's clubs demanded more time from her than her boyfriend did.

Which was of course, all to Jessica's benefit.

She stripped herself of her clothes, stretching towards the ceiling once she was comfortably in her underwear again. She yawned, her ribs softly peeking through her abdomen as her eyes filled with small tears at the exertion. Then, she released the breath, feeling utterly relaxed, belly full of the dinner she had prepared an hour earlier.

She walked out into the living room, booting the desktop near the patio. The client for League of Legends needed to update. In the meantime, Jessica needed to do start doing something to make sure she was committed to her cause.

She knew herself. She knew sometimes, no matter how committed she was, she would sometimes neglect her cause. She needed something to make sure that she stayed true to her own word.

Jessica walked back into her room, kneeling down to the last drawer of her dresser. She rifled through her socks and knickers, the one section of her wardrobe she knew Katie wouldn't go through; she borrowed about everything from Jessica, but she always drew the line at intimates.

Her fingers probed beneath the soft stacks of cotton before they finally touched something. Her heart's pulse began to quicken. She took a firm hold of the plastic casing, and took it out.

She stared at them in her hands. The reality of what she was planning finally hit her.

In her dainty fingers were two circular birth control pill containers. She had bought them just in case since her previous boyfriend had insisted that she get them "for her own sake", but Jessica knew it was so he could finally fuck her raw, just like he had always wanted to.

She smiled at the thought. His dorky flirts and subtle begs to let him go bareback. She could just imagine how jealous and mad he would be if he discovered her plan. How she was going to let someone she didn't even love have sex with her raw.

Jessica walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She needed to get used to the pill's effects. She remembered her physician's warnings that last year, cautioning her about how every girl was affected differently. It was a Sunday, so the pills would last until her period in three weeks. Then the week after, she'd take the next batch. That was the week she'd do it. The week she would end Katie's relationship, stealing Jake's heart from her forever.

A devilish grin spread on her lips.

The pure evil of her plan made her giddy.

She popped open the case, and with a flick, deposited it into her mouth. Quickly she washed it down with water, lest she hesitate and spit it out. Once it was said and done, Jessica stood there to let the facts settle in.

She was starting to take birth control to let Katie's boyfriend fuck her without a condom.

Jake's friendly face flashed in her head. Jessica almost felt sorry for him.

But, the moment passed, and resolve filled her breast. Katie was going to break from this. After this month, Katie was going to feel what betrayal felt like. Hell, Jessica was going to flaunt what she did.

"Oh, I'm sorry Katie. It just happened. I hope you forgive me," she would say, obviously treating the matter lightly. Just like how Katie had treated her secret. Just like how Katie had treated their friendship.

As Jessica sat back down in front of her desktop after stuffing her birth control pills back into her dresser, she actually giggled. Her breasts shook with her frame as she hugged one of her knees in her gaming chair. She felt absolutely wicked.

A steely chime from her desktop speakers indicated that her updates had finished.

It was time to play.

"Shit, I just died again. I'm sorry..." Jake's voice mumbled through a Skype voice call.

Jessica giggled playfully.

"It's fine, Jake. You're not even feeding that bad."

"I-If you say so."

The match was 30 minutes in, and it was close. Both teams were pushed back, both teams were buffed with items.

Jake was managing pretty well for himself. He was on the same skill level as Jessica, and she enjoyed playing with him. They had climbed up the ranks together, building a sort of mutual respect and friendship along the way. Katie totally approved of their correspondence, branding it a sweet bond. The possibility of infidelity was miles away from her worry. She completely trusted Jake, and she trusted Jessica even more.

She really shouldn't have.

It was Monday. Jessica had just finished revising for that day, and League was one of her only stress-relievers. It wasn't uncommon that she'd call up Jake, plop down into her chair half-naked, and play League until it was time to go to bed. It was especially amusing to tease him, taking advantage of his demure, innocent personality to make him flustered.

But today was the first day of her plan. None of the time she had before Katie's weeklong trip would be wasted. She would take advantage of every single day, slowly winning over Jake, incrementally cultivating desire in his heart. So as their game ended with the azure crystal of the Victory logo gracing the screeen, leaving them more time to speak freely, Jessica began to plant the seed.

"So um...how's Katie?"

"Uh...shouldn't you know? You live with her after all."

"No, no I mean like. How's she doing with you. In terms of dating."

A silence ensued on the other line until,

"...we're doing good, I guess."

Jessica chuckled softly. A friendly one that buried the spite underneath it.

"Just good? What, are you blowing it too early when you fuck?"

Her remark set Jake off into a blubbering onslaught of denials and flustered mumblings. Jessica smiled wide, cheeks almost touching her gaming headset. It was just like any of the other teases she would do, but sex jokes were rare between the two. She noted to make more of them as the month rolled by.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Dish Best Served Hot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds