• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Hours Ch. 04

Office Hours Ch. 04

Coping with keeping my hand off my pussy wasn't even a tiny bit easier in the week that followed. The only thing that helped was throwing myself into my schoolwork, but there was only so much work to be done. When I wasn't focusing on my work, there seemed to be nothing in the world that would take my mind off how desperate my pussy was to be touched.

Every night I fell asleep struggling to behave, and every night I told myself that I needed to be obedient for him and managed to do it. But it was still so goddamn hard, harder than anything I'd ever done in my life.

I kept replaying everything that had happened between us so far in my mind, remembering every single detail with shivering Technicolor intensity. It was as if there had been this submissive, obedient little slut deep inside me all this time, just waiting for the right strong, dominant man to come along and wake her up.

I felt so changed that part of me wondered if it were obvious to everyone. I felt as if there were a new-found glow about me, the constant overpowering sexual frustration leaving me radiant.

Somehow it was actually increasing my desire to be obedient for him. It was like a constant reminder that I was beautifully, fully under his control. When I wanted nothing more than to cum but was giving it all up for him, that meant I must be really submitting to him.

Finally Tuesday and our next meeting rolled around. I eagerly arrived at his office at four o'clock sharp, excited to see what he had in store for me this time.

I came in and, after being told to, closed the door and stepped up to where he was sitting at his desk. He began slowly stroking my hips. I whimpered.

"Well. Are you continuing to be a good girl for me?" he asked.

"Yes, but it isn't easy," I admitted. "I spend so much time wanting to touch myself!"

"I'm sure you do," he said, "but just keep in mind that this is, as I told you, for your own good. And it pleases me, and you want to please me, don't you?"

"So much!" I exclaimed. I didn't add that having his hands on me now was making me even more eager to-I didn't want him to think that I only wanted to obey him so he'd reward me with pleasure. That was most definitely not the only reason, but I couldn't deny that it was a bit of a motivating factor.

He took his hands off me then.

"I have something new planned for us today," he said. "I thought we could have some fun with your one remaining hole. Have you ever been fucked in your ass before?"

"No, never," I replied, a little nervous. What if it hurt?

He opened his desk and took out a bottle of lube. "Don't worry," he said, as if he'd picked up on my nervousness. "We'll make sure you're nice and ready for me first."

"Take off your panties, bend over my desk, and spread your legs," he instructed. I did. He folded my skirt up and started slowly stroking my ass. I whimpered again. Every single touch from him made me feel as if I were going to explode.

"All right. I'm going to put a couple of fingers inside you now," he said. I didn't feel too nervous about just a couple of fingers, but as I'd never had anything there before I still had no idea if I'd like it or what it was even going to feel like.

He slowly worked two lubed fingers in and out of me. It felt fantastic. I found myself wondering why I'd wasted my whole life before this point not experimenting this way.

"How does it feel?" he asked, still slowly finger-fucking me.

"So good! I really didn't know if I was going to like it or not but I love it!"

"Excellent. Do you think you can handle my cock now?"

"Yes! Please!"

He removed his fingers and I heard him unzipping his pants. There was a pause when I figured he must be putting lube on himself, and then, a moment later, the head of him against me.

Then...he moved no farther. This time I knew he wasn't being careful to make sure I was ready. He was, once again, reminding me that he was "my superior in both intellect and authority" and didn't have to fuck me no matter how desperate I was for it. He'd been being so gentle that I'd almost forgotten that he really was superior to me and wanted to make damn sure I knew it at every opportunity.

I waited and he still wasn't moving. He seemed to love it when I begged him, and anyway, I felt damn ready to beg when he was just on the verge of giving me something I wanted so much but still wasn't.

"Please fuck my ass, Professor Fitzgerald! Your fingers felt so good, and I need your cock inside me! Please!"

He didn't say a word in response, but just a moment later he thrust the full length of his cock into me, hard. I let out a noise that was a combination of a gasp and a moan. I felt so full, in a way I never had from being fucked in either of my other holes.

He was still for just a moment and then he started actually fucking me, slowly but forcefully. I gripped the side of his desk and reflexively spread my legs wider. I wanted to be as open to him as I possibly could.

"Does it feel good to have your ass fucked, you little slut?" he asked.

"It feels amazing!"

"I hope this is helping you understand even more clearly that all you are is holes for giving men pleasure, any hole he wants to take."

"Yes yes yes! I love giving you pleasure with my holes, Professor Fitzgerald! That's all I ever want to do!"

I couldn't get over how full I felt. It made me feel so wonderfully used to be so full of him. I also loved the fact that even though it was my ass that was getting fucked I wasn't just feeling pleasure there-each time he thrust into me my pussy felt intense pleasure too. I'd had no idea I could feel so much pleasure without my pussy itself getting touched.

Suddenly he was putting his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down against the desk so hard that I was immobilized, which made me loudly moan. Fuck it felt good having him hold me down like that. It made me feel even more submissive, as if the fact that he wanted to be taking me right now was the only thing that mattered, so important that I shouldn't have the opportunity to try to get away from him even if I'd wanted to.

He was fucking me faster now. I'd been so worried about it hurting, particularly with how big he was, but there was nothing but pure pleasure.

"What a little whore you are," he said. "I knew you'd love having your ass fucked. You're constantly desperate for cock in any possible way you can get it, aren't you?"

"Yes! That's all I care about, being full of cock!" Every time he took me that was feeling more and more true. I'd always loved sex, but now I felt like I desperately needed it, all the time.

"Is it making you feel good to fuck my ass?" I asked him. As much as I loved getting to feel good myself, knowing I was giving him pleasure was even more important.

"Very good indeed," he said. "It's good for you to be able to please me in as many different ways as you can, since that's all you're good for. You should always be ready to be taken by me in any way I happen to feel like taking you."

"I will! I'll be ready no matter what!"

He'd still been using his hands to hold me down against the desk, but suddenly he slipped them underneath my body, taking hold of my tits. He began alternating between roughly squeezing them and digging his nails into them. I still couldn't believe how good it made me feel when he caused me pain, because the capacity for masochism was a part of myself I'd never been aware of before he'd done it the first time, but just like then, being hurt by him just made the pleasure of his cock inside me even more intense.

"I'm going to be ready to fill your asshole up with all my cum soon, slut," he said. "How does that make you feel?"

"So good!"

"Why don't you beg me for it, then?"

I was all too ready to oblige. "Please fill me up with your cum, Professor Fitzgerald. Making you cum feels so good. It's an honor to make you cum. I know pleasing men is all I'm good for and nothing feels better than having one of my holes full of cum so I know I've done a good job. Please please please, I need your cum inside me."

He'd already been fucking me quickly, but as I spoke he went even faster. Then, in the same instant, he dug his nails into my tits particularly hard and thrust deeply into me as he came. The intensity of experiencing his orgasm was, I knew, infinitely better than receiving one myself could've been. The thought of that hadn't even occurred to me this time. All I was worried about was pleasing him.

He pulled out of me. I was disappointed by the loss of the feeling of fullness, but I was overjoyed from being full of his cum, and that feeling was the one that overwhelmed me. As long as I got to make him cum nothing else mattered.

I stood up and turned to look at him.

"Well. You certainly seemed to enjoy your first time," he said.

"I loved it."

"I'm glad. And I expect to see you next week."

"Of course."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Hours Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds