• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 05

Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 05

I rolled over in bed, trying to decide if I should get up or go back to sleep. Opening one eye, I glanced around the room. The sun had risen, making the white walls of the room quite bright. Must be mid-morning. I closed my eyes again. Paul's blue eyes hovered in front of me, his evil grin sending chills down my spine again. I sat up, opening both eyes now. I was alone, in my own bed, and back at the beach house. I sighed, smiling. Paul had taken me home from his cabin the previous evening after we spent the day relaxing and fishing at a nearby river for a late lunch. Never cared much for fish but it was good. Of course I had to wear the blindfold back to the beach house. I didn't bother trying to figure out where I was; I liked the mystery. Even the mystery of his real attachment to me. It wasn't love; in fact, it felt more real than any love I'd ever experienced. I'll go with it for now.

The last few days has inspired me to write several more pages of my current project so I got out of bed and threw on a shirt and shorts and sat down at my laptop. Breakfast could wait. I had been writing for a couple of hours straight when I heard noises downstairs. Frowning, I got up from my desk and headed down with caution. It couldn't be Paul again, although that's the man I would have preferred to see in my kitchen.

"Hey," the intruder said when he saw me. "Where have you been? You haven't returned any of my calls."

That's because your calls go straight to voicemail, I thought to myself. "It shouldn't matter to you where I've been, Michael. Our marriage is for your convenience, not mine."

He stopped going through the mail he had brought in from the mailbox and looked at me for a moment. His dark hair sat neatly on his head, goatee trimmed up neatly, brown eyes a little tired. He stood just a few inches taller than me, his shirt and pants a little too nice for vacation attire. I knew this wasn't going to go anywhere I'd want it to so I cut to the chase. "What are you doing here?"

He kept looking at me for a minute, looking determined to finish the argument. Finally he let go of the mail he held and leaned against the counter. "You hadn't called me back. I suppose I should have left a voicemail, but I don't mind seeing you, dear. I need you to accompany me to a barbecue dinner this evening at Larry's place; it's some kind of minor celebration for the deal we're about to close. Will you go?"

I sighed. I didn't mind the occasional get-together with his associates and friends, and if it will get him out of my hair for a few more weeks... "Sure, I guess," I replied. "What time shall I need to be ready?"

"I will pick you up at 6 p.m. Larry's place is about a half-hour's drive from here, up the coast. I've got some things to do here in town so I'll be back. Thanks, Lydia."

I nodded, avoiding his gaze as he kissed me on the cheek. He was being awfully nice, and I couldn't help but wonder what he was up to.

Michael picked me up that evening and took me to the barbecue at Larry's. I wore a blue-green sundress that hovered just above my knees and tied around my neck. My brown hair was half up in a clip, the other half curling down my neckline and back. I had to admit, I chose this dress because my breasts looked great under it. There were at least fifty people in attendance, with most of the men dressed in short sleeve button shirts or polo's and khaki shorts. They outnumbered the women slightly, most of the latter wearing summer dresses or skirts. Larry was very welcoming to everyone, telling everyone he spoke to that the bar would not go dry anytime soon. The bar was situated under the balcony of his house while tables surrounded an infinity pool. The view of the ocean was incredible, but the party was dull. I had a couple strawberry margaritas while I mingled with my husband and his co-workers and their significant others. The ribs and steaks grilling made my stomach growl, so I headed to the table of finger foods to get some fruit. While fixing myself a plate I bumped into a man I didn't recognize, but seemed familiar to me. "I'm sorry," I said to him.

"It's okay, honey," he said, smiling. "I'm bound to bump into people when I have this many beers." He chuckled, leaning toward me to speak lower. "And I certainly don't mind bumping into a sexy doll like you."

I giggled a little, hoping my reaction came off as embarrassment instead of turned on. He had short, sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes on top of a bright smile. He was also about a foot taller than me. I could feel my pink lace thong growing wetter as I felt a little throb. I decided to take a chance and held out my hand. "Lydia," I whispered.

He took my hand and keeping his back to the crowd, lifted it to his soft lips and kissed it teasingly. "Lars," he breathed across my tingling skin.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you Larry's younger brother?"

"Guilty," he said, putting my hand down. "He finally talked me into joining his company a few months ago, but I'm just using the experience and time to build up a company of my own. But enough about me." He picked up his almost empty beer glass and offered me his arm. "You look like you need another margarita."

I laughed quietly as I ignored his gesture but began walking with him. "Have you been watching me?"

"Guilty again," he chuckled. "Harder and harder with every drink."

I grinned. "Are you still talking about watching me, or is there something else that's hard?" I whispered.

He looked down at me, slightly surprised, but he relaxed quickly. "Yes, it's hard. Would you like to see?"

"Later," I said playfully. "You were getting me another drink, I believe."

He laughed, leaving my side to get each of us another drink. I slowly wandered to the edge of the party where there were less people to overhear us. I didn't know if he was married, but many of the people there knew I was. I have never fucked any of my husband's co-workers, but there was something about Lars that made me want to play. I glanced around while waiting for Lars to come back. Michael was engaged in a game of poker with Larry and a few other men. The women were broken up into a few small groups at tables, chatting away. No one seemed to be wandering around the beautiful green lawn on each side of us, and I spotted a gazebo past a few hedges on the dark side of the house. Too close? I wondered. But wait...after the amazing—albeit painful—last few days, how could I even think of getting into another man's pants? I quickly answered myself: because Paul doesn't want a relationship. And he's got me so turned on at the thought of me being his naughty whore, it makes me want to defy any unspoken demands that I remain only his. I only wish he could watch me fuck Lars...

"I got you a lime margarita this time, honey," he said when he returned. "You don't want to get bored with the same flavor."

I chuckled to myself. "I was just thinking the same thing."

We talked for awhile, getting to know one another while slowly inching our way away from the other people but still at the party. No one seemed to notice. I told him I was here with Michael but left out that I was his wife since Lars was unattached. He was hitting on me and I him...we needed to be alone. Finding a moment to leave the terrace, we wandered along the dark side of the house until we reached the gazebo. It was a decent sized one that could hold ten or so people, and was empty. He stepped up inside, holding my hand to guide me up the steps.

"Nice evening," I said, putting my empty glass down on the rail as I looked through the hedges at the glittering ocean under the clear sliver of moon.

"Beautiful," he said, coming up behind me to place his hands gently on my hips.

I took a deep breath, stepping back a bit to rub my ass against him and I could feel his hardening cock through his shorts. His hand moved up my back, across my tingling bare skin to the knot on the back of my neck. I moved my hair to one side while he untied it, turning my head to watch him. He glanced at my face while pulling the top of the dress down off of my pink bra. I started to turn around to face him as his hand dropped down my back to unhook my bra with a flick of the wrist. I breathed in sharply, surprised but pleased. He lifted the bra up and over my head as I turned to face him, dropping it on the gazebo floor as he took both breasts in his hands and devoured one nipple. I almost cried out but I bit my lip and held it in, my thong completely soaked now. His mouth felt wonderful on my hardening areolas. He moved to the other nipple, tracing the valley between them with his hot tongue. I leaned against a post and put my hands on the rails as he nibbled on this nipple. I groaned as I felt my pussy throb harder. He soon surfaced from my heaving breasts to cover my mouth with his, grabbing my ass to press his hard dick into my belly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and raised one leg, putting it around his leg and exposing my soaked panties. He moved a hand around between my legs, moaning into my lips when his fingers found my shaved, wet hole. He broke from my lips and stared into my eyes for a moment grinning, and then he grabbed the back of my thighs to lift me onto the gazebo rail and dropped to his knees, spreading my legs apart.

Holding on to the post with one hand I whispered "Do you mind?" as my free hand ran through Lars's sandy blonde hair while he moved my thong over and his tongue teased and swirled around my clit. I breathed in sharply when he pulled back to let the cool ocean air touch my wet flesh.

"If it pleases you, honey," he replied quietly, watching my face the best he could in the dark gazebo as he slid a finger inside my pussy and lapped at my clit.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped as he finger fucked me slowly, sucking gently on my clit. God, I want to cum all over this man's face, I thought to myself. I held his head between my legs for a few minutes, pulling his face into my dripping wet pussy as I tried not to scream when I came. Lars slowed his pace as my legs twitched in his arms, lapping at my wet hole as the shudders subsided. I pushed his head from my juicy, bare lips and hopped off the rail, letting him stand up before I pushed him back against the post and got on my knees in front of him. He watched me as I unzipped his shorts and released his huge, hard dick from his boxers. I put one hand around the base as I slowly slid the head across my tongue and into my throat, tasting the drop of cum on his tip. He breathed in deeply as I relaxed my throat to take in as much of him as I could while my hand massaged his balls. He put his hands in my hair but only played with it, no pressure. Slowly pulling his dick back out and sucking on the head a little, I repeated this for several minutes, slowing down each time as I felt my pussy throb even harder than before. I wanted to fuck.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that," he whispered, letting go of my hair and lifting me up with a finger under my chin. I wiped the saliva from my mouth as he spun me around him, raised my dress to drop my panties to the floor and placed me on the edge of the rail again. I parted my legs as he covered my mouth with his, devouring me like he was starving for my hot flesh. I could taste my juices lingering on his lips. The tip of his cock found my wet vagina and dove inside swiftly, both of us moaning into each other's mouths as he felt my tight hole expand around his shaft. I wrapped my hands around his back as he held my ass on the rail and fucked me steadily, his huge dick thrusting deeply inside me, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

I glanced around after several moments, realizing someone could be missing either of us. I pushed Lars back from my lips and he slowed down, eventually stopping to catch his breath as he saw my face. "Lay down on the floor," I whispered.

He grinned, pulling out of me and helping me off the rail. He kicked his shorts and boxers off his feet and removed his shirt before laying on the gazebo floor, waiting for me. My sundress still hung around my waist so I slid it down my hips and shimmied out of it, kicking it to the side as I straddled him, out of view of the party behind the rails. I grabbed his dick and put it inside me, sliding my body slowly down on top of him. He groaned as I worked my wet pussy up and down his shaft, leaning over his chest to let him play with my breasts while he lay still under me. He pinched and pulled on both nipples, sending goosebumps down my back as I grew closer to orgasm. I closed my eyes, put my hands on his chest and started fucking him harder while he moved his hands to my hips and pulled me into him, continuing to let me fuck him until I came hard, biting my lip again to keep from screaming. He gripped me tighter and moved his hips under me as my shudders faded, fucking me so hard I thought I might split in two. His face turned red as he held in his scream from his release, his hot cum filling me up and running out of my fucked little hole and down his body.

I collapsed on top of him, both of us hot and spent from our evening excursion. His grip on me had relaxed and he brought his hand up to my hair to move it from our faces to kiss me again.

"Wow, that was hot," he whispered into my ear. "The kind of sex that could wake me up in the middle of the night."

I giggled as softly as could. He smiled, smacking my ass lightly and grabbing a handful. "Oh, mmm, careful," I said quietly. "I can always go for more."

"I hope so," he replied, grinning. "I will fuck you again soon, honey. I promise." He reached around my ass and fingered my juicy pussy. I flinched at the slight soreness but moaned quietly. He leaned up to my ear again. "I'll fuck you harder." I bit my lip, imagining more.

We got up from the gazebo floor, gathering our clothes and getting dressed. Lars kept my wet thong, inhaling my scent before slipping it in his pocket. We parted ways there for appearance's sake, him rejoining the party and I walking back to Michael's car to wait for him, pretending to be too drunk to party any longer.

Little did I know, Michael had been standing in the dark hedges near the gazebo for most of that time, jerking his dick in his hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Summer Songs and Perfume Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds