• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Practice Pt. 17: Hannah 12

The Practice Pt. 17: Hannah 12

12

Hannah was anxious and exhausted. The past few weeks had been a whirlwind of travel and endless conflict, rounding up dozens of "special" girls and dragging them, kicking and screaming, to Dr. Wilcox. Some had already been contacted, and some came willingly enough after a few lies, but most of the girls resisted and had to be caught up - which was both physically and emotionally draining. Hearing them scream and beg gave Hannah nightmares, on top of the growing sense of imminent dread that Dr. Wilcox had instilled in her soul.

And now she had come full circle: Lily, her first capture, was in the next room, waiting to be inducted. Lily's regeneration had begun when she swallowed Dr. Wilcox's semen in the van weeks ago, but that physical metamorphosis was only necessary, not sufficient. It laid the foundation inside her, but the structure still had to be built. There had been too many girls in the same situation, and too little time, so Hannah had been pulled off capture duty and brought in to help with inductions. Dr. Wilcox thought her presence would help the girls adapt more quickly.

At least that was the theory, and Hannah was glad the Doctor had shared so much with her. The process was slow, but relentlessly effective.

The warren under the airport hanger wasn't nearly as comfortable as Dr. Wilcox's office, but it was larger and more secure for holding over a hundred girls. The girls were divided into three groups: the newbies who had already been inducted, the captives who were waiting to be inducted, and the handmaidens that Nicole was bringing in. The handmaidens were compliant to the point of apathy - as Danielle had been months ago - and lived in a communal dormitory with decent amenities. The newbies were mostly submissive and kept in small, ad hoc groups on their own floor with limited access.

The captives, however, were real pains in the ass. Each captive was kept isolated and secure until Shelly could verify that the girl hadn't been corrupted by the Shaper; so far no corruption had been found, but that made Shelly more nervous rather than less. Then each girl had to be broken down, inducted by Dr. Wilcox, and forced into submission before she could be released into the population of newbies.

It was a lot of work, but, you know, they were saving humanity and all that. At least, that was the theory.

Hannah approached Lily's cell with her toiletry bag and peered through the window: the slender brunette from history class was lying naked on her cot and reading "The Two Towers". Nicole had maxed out library cards in a dozen cities to provide some reading material for the girls, and Hannah was proud of her for it even if the captives didn't seem very appreciative. The silvery runes on Lily's cell door rippled and pulsed with eldritch light that was indecipherable to Hannah, but supposedly told Shelly that Lily wasn't corrupted.

Hannah opened the door and walked in. Be confident. Hannah was already naked - the act of undressing in front of others always embarrassed her, so better to just skip past it. "Hi Lily."

Lily stuck her finger in her book and turned her head without getting up. "What do you want now?" She was a slender brunette with small breasts that lay flattened as she reclined. Her dark eyes were angry, but she contained it well enough this time. Hannah had been forced to retreat on earlier visits to avoid Lily's fists - she had no desire to fight, and Lily had to make some voluntary motion towards acceptance before the induction could begin.

Hannah set her bag on the table and sat down in the single chair, a few feet away from Lily. "Please come with me to see Dr. Wilcox."

"Fuck off."

Hannah nodded. "I'm sure you'd like to get that inhibitor removed," she said, gesturing to Lily's pussy.

"Actually, I'd rather go without an orgasm for a while than get raped," Lily said, crossing her naked legs to conceal the small softstone cap covering her clitoris.

"You're one of the last holdouts, Lily. We're leaving soon, and I don't want to leave you behind." Returning to the Island... to Emily. Hannah would find her.

Lily sat up on the cot and put her book down. "You've told me all this before. Why do you want me? I'm nobody. Let me go. I don't want to join your cult, or whatever it is. I won't tell anyone anything. Leave, go wherever you're going, and just let me go home."

Hannah stared into Lily's eyes and saw tears brimming. She spoke softly and with as much certainty as she could muster. "Lily, you're never going home. You're too valuable. You're going to Dr. Wilcox one way or the other. Either you come with me today, now, or Mrs. Hapne will bring you tomorrow."

Lily's body shook and her tears finally fell, pouring down her face in great streams, down her neck and breasts. She reached between her thighs and grasped at the inhibitor, but it wouldn't budge, and she threw herself down onto the cot and rolled into the fetal position with her back to Hannah.

Hannah sat with a silent, relieved smile and let her cry. Tears were good - they meant that Lily was finally beginning to accept her situation. With other girls, Hannah would leave once the tears started and come back in a day or two, but time really was short. Let her cry for a bit, and then offer some comfort.

"I was in the exact same place as you over a year ago," Hannah said to Lily's back. The sobs continued. "I know it's super scary, and you probably hate me, but I'm actually here to help you - if you let me. There's no reason for you to stay locked in here forever, and there's definitely no reason to let Mrs. Hapne get her hands on you."

Hannah paused to let her words sink in. Lily had proven to be especially intransigent, but the process went nearly the same with every girl. Hannah played good-cop, and eventually they submitted. The girls' fear and anxiety wore on Hannah's psyche, but she was getting pretty good at getting virgins to spread their legs and accept the cock.

Lily eventually grew quiet and Hannah reached forward and laid her hand on the girl's side. She flinched a little but didn't pull away, which was a good sign. "Let me help you get cleaned up a little. Maybe I can answer some of your questions."

Lily sniffled and rubbed her face as she rolled back over. Her eyes were red and her face was splotchy, but Dr. Wilcox wouldn't care about that - and, uncomfortably, it kinda turned Hannah on. Hannah helped Lily sit up and took her hands. "I'm your friend, and I'm going to go with you, ok?"

Lily nodded, eyes down.

Hannah led Lily to the shower in the corner of the cell and started washing her body and hair. Lily was a beautiful girl, but she'd grown disheveled during her captivity. Lily stood silently, mutely accepting Hannah's ministrations. Hannah scrubbed all over, and gave particular attention to Lily's pussy to gauge the girl's reaction.

When Hannah's soapy fingers first spread Lily's lips she tightened her thighs and squealed, but Hannah whispered reassurance to her and Lily gradually relented. The softstone cap over Lily's clitoris prevented an orgasm, but Hannah gently rubbed all over her pussy to reward Lily's submission. When she slipped a finger inside Lily's vagina the girl moaned and pressed her tummy into Hannah's face. Hannah flexed her finger a few times and enjoyed the wet heat inside her. When Hannah pulled her finger out she raised it to Lily's mouth; Lily pursed her lips at first, but then opened and let Hannah rub her pussy juices onto her tongue.

Hannah held her finger in Lily's mouth and let the warm water pour over them. Lily's tongue was soft and warm. "Not everything worthwhile is easy, Lily. There are hundreds of people excited to meet you, and we've got important work to do together. Your new life can be amazing, if you let it." Hannah pulled her finger out of Lily's mouth and grabbed her around the waist, pulling their tummies together.

Lily looked down and gave a small nod, whispering, "Ok."

Hannah pulled her chin up and planted a bit wet kiss right on Lily's lips. Lily froze at first, but then settled into Hannah's embrace and softened her lips to let Hannah's tongue wander inside.

After a few seconds Hannah turned off the water and pulled away. "Bring me the towel." Lily pulled the single towel off the hook on the wall and handed it to Hannah. Instead of taking it, Hannah said, "Please dry me off."

Lily was dripping wet and paused at the request, but then took the towel in both hands and dried Hannah. She was hesitant between Hannah's legs, but lingered a bit more than necessary. When Hannah was dry she said, "Now dry yourself and sit down."

While Lily dried off Hannah opened her toiletry kit and pulled out a few essentials. Dr. Wilcox forbade makeup, but he did expect his girls to adhere to a strict cleanliness and grooming regimen. Hannah trimmed Lily's hair, plucked her eyebrows, filed her nails, and generally fixed her up. Lily seemed to relax as Hannah fussed over her and made innocuous small talk.

"I'm not the best at this sort of thing, but you need to be presentable. One of the other girls will follow up with you later, I'm sure. Everyone loves doting on the newbies," Hannah said.

"Everyone? How many, uh...?"

"Almost two-hundred now. We call ourselves Dr. Wilcox's students, though, in loco parentis, 'daughters' may be more accurate in some ways," Hannah said, giving Lily's hair a final brushing.

"Wow."

"Don't worry, you'll fit right in," Hannah said and smiled. Nicole would take this baby bird right under her wing. "Last thing: lay back on the couch so I can shave your pussy. Dr. Wilcox is in so many pussies every day, stubble can really rub him raw. Nobody likes chafing."

Lily laid back on the cot and pulled her feet up, lifting her knees, and Hannah firmly spread Lily's knees apart while she kept talking. Satisfactory compliance to escalating tests of obedience. Lily's pussy was adorable but hairy, and Hannah quickly creamed her skin and began hacking away with the razor. She navigated carefully around the inducer and peered closely to get every hair she could spot.

Happy with her work, Hannah winked and said, "In order to be completely sure, I'll have to use the tongue test." Lily gasped and giggled, and then moaned when Hannah's tongue plunged between her lips. Quite smooth!

"I've never... No one..." Lily faltered.

Hannah grasped Lily's hand and purred, burying her face in the girl's newly bare lips. "Are you ready to get that inhibitor off yet?"

"Yes, yes, times a million," Lily groaned.

Hannah smacked Lily's pussy and the girl yelped. "Get up, let's go." Hannah reached into her bag and pulled out a plain black piece of leather, handing it to Lily. "Put it on your neck."

Lily took it and turned it over in her hands. "A collar?"

"And leash," Hannah said, holding a long leather lead. The collar and leash were her own addition to the induction, and they were quite effective. Hannah waited. Lily looked down again and fastened the collar around her neck. "Good girl," Hannah praised her and clipped the leash onto the collar.

Hannah led Lily out of her cell for the first time in weeks, barefoot and naked, through the well-lit corridors. Most of the other cells on this level were empty by now, their captives having been gradually inducted. They passed a few clothed students who were carrying food to the occupied cells, and Lily tried to cover her breasts and pussy.

Hannah stopped and smacked Lily on the butt cheek, drawing a gasp. "If you cover your body again, I'll bind your hands behind your back. Do you understand?"

Lily rubbed her ass and stared at Hannah with wide eyes before nodding.

Hannah smacked her butt again on the other cheek. "Say yes or no, don't just nod at me. When we meet Dr. Wilcox, you always call him 'sir'. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Lily mumbled, clenching her fists. Feisty.

"Good enough for now," Hannah said.

Hannah started walking again and yanked the leash, pulling Lily along behind her. They walked up some stairs to the top below-ground level with Dr. Wilcox's office and passed several other groups of students running various errands. Lily blushed furiously but kept her hands at her sides and her eyes down while Hannah pulled her along.

Sunlight greeted them as they stepped past the washroom and into Dr. Wilcox's office. This room wasn't at the top of a twenty-story building, but skylights in the high ceilings let in plenty of natural light - the only source of sunlight in the underground compound. The room was large and sparsely furnished, other than scattered clusters of restraining devices and such. When the girls entered, Dr. Wilcox was engaged with a student who was hanging upside-down from her spread ankles, arms behind her back, sucking his cock.

Lily stared and Hannah pulled her forward. She walked Lily around the suspended girl and pushed her to her knees behind, in Dr. Wilcox's sight, and then knelt next to her. They watched as Dr. Wilcox positioned a dildo on a stick over the suspended girl's pussy and then pushed it in hard, as far as it would go. The girl's scream was muffled by the cock in her mouth, but her body trembled nicely and her ass clenched. Dr. Wilcox flipped a switch and a vibrator on the dildo stick started buzzing, nestled between the girl's lips.

The girl started moaning and writhing in her restraints, and Dr. Wilcox eventually noticed the two girls kneeling on the floor. "Oh good, Lily. It's about time. I apologize for the multitasking, but there's so much to do. Come with me."

With a loud suction noise he pulled his cock from the moaning girl and replaced it with a hard rubber ball from the pocket of his robe. "Don't drop it," he told her, and she grunted an acknowledgement. He led Hannah and Lily to a metal bar about waist high. "Lily, crouch there on your feet, facing me, and put the back of your head up against the bar. Spread your knees. Put your arms out straight to the side and press the backs of your hands up against the bottom of the bar."

Lily did as she was told, wobbling, and even remembered to say, "Yes, sir."

"I'm not pleased with how long it took you to come to me," Dr. Wilcox said. "You made me wait, so now I'll make you wait." He reached down between her legs and Lily shied away, eliciting a sharp crack from his crop against the top of her thigh. She cried out and he put her back into position, and then reached between her legs again. With a quick pull he removed the inhibitor and Lily moaned. The pent up arousal from the past few weeks flooded her and her body trembled.

Dr. Wilcox snapped her again with the crop. "Hold your position," he said with authority, and her hands returned to the bar. Her muscles shook with the effort of squatting while holding her arms out, and she pressed her head back into the bar for some support. Dr. Wilcox stood up and pushed his cock up against Lily's lips. She didn't turn away, but didn't open her mouth. The cock was thick and still wet from the suspended girl's throat, and Lily seemed to be in a state of shock.

Hannah knelt next to her and put her hand on Lily's pussy, rubbing her fingers in a slow circle over her lips and clit. "It's time to accept the cock, Lily."

Lily opened her eyes and looked sideways at Hannah. There was nowhere for her head to go, trapped between the steel bar and the steel cock. Her eyes pleaded for guidance, help. Hannah rubbed her pussy more intently. Lily closed her eyes and cracked her lips open enough for Dr. Wilcox to press the head into her mouth. She moaned as she received the cock into her body for the first time and Hannah's fingers sped up on her pussy.

"I don't like waiting, do you, Lily?" Dr. Wilcox asked as he slowly pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. He soon reached her throat and stopped when she gagged. Her jaw stretched hard to accommodate his girth, and her eyes watered.

Lily mumbled, "No, sir."

"I expect you, and Hannah, to be more timely in the future." Dr. Wilcox slid his cock in and out of Lily's mouth for several minutes while her limbs shook with the effort of holding her position. He would drag this out until she fell. Hannah smacked the insides of Lily's thighs between rubbing her dripping wet pussy, making her gasp on the cock buried in her mouth. Eventually her muscles gave out and her arms fell, her crouch weakened, and she collapsed to her knees.

Dr. Wilcox grabbed the back of her head and pulled her onto his cock as far as she would go, leaving several inches to spare. "You'll learn to do better than that." He pulled her up by the hair and bent her over the bar. "Hannah, you too."

Hannah bent over next to Lily and grabbed the girl's hand. A sharp crack and the clutching of Lily's hand told Hannah when the correction started, and she waited for her turn. After several more cracks Lily started to protest and stand up, but Hannah held her hand tightly and kept her down until the crop moved to Hannah's ass.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks," Dr. Wilcox said, and the girls obeyed. He continued snapping the crop, alternating between the girls and reddening their pussy lips with (relatively) gentle strikes. It wasn't long before both girls were wet and breathing heavily from the correction.

Dr. Wilcox lifted them up by their hair and moved Lily towards a padded bench. "On your back." Lily's ass was a red as Hannah's felt, and she moved carefully.

Hannah helped Lily lay down, clipped her collar to a hook on the bench, and lifted her ankles to a pair of elevated poles, raising them into the air and exposing her freshly shaved pussy and red cheeks. Lily grasped at her collar until Hannah batted her hands away. "I can strap you in, but I'd prefer you to obey," Hannah said. "Keep your ankles up, your knees open, and your hands under your butt."

"Yes, Hannah," Lily said.

Dr. Wilcox positioned himself between Lily's legs and rested the wet head of his cock against her dripping pussy lips. Lily started breathing hard at his touch, and Hannah thought back to when Dr. Wilcox had taken her own virginity.

"Do you want to thank Hannah for helping you today, Lily?"

Lily groaned as his cock swirled over the outside of her pussy. "Yes, sir."

"How?"

Lily moaned and stared up at Hannah standing beside her. She licked her lips and said, "Hannah, will you... can I... lick you?"

Hannah leaned over to kiss Lily, and their tongues met in a burst of electricity. "Of course, sister." Breaking away, Hannah lifted her leg and straddled Lily's head, facing Dr. Wilcox. She pivoted her hips forward and back to get her pussy right over Lily's mouth, and moaned herself when she felt Lily's tongue begin exploring. Hannah's skin was tender from the crop, and every brush of Lily's face made her squirm.

Dr. Wilcox grabbed Lily's legs and slowly pushed forward, pressing his head into her virgin hole. Hannah could feel every reaction from Lily as she was penetrated for the first time. Lily's moans were muffled by Hannah's pussy, and her lips and tongue channeled every sensation into Hannah.

Dr. Wilcox moved in short thrusts, each slightly deeper, each thrust stretching Lily's most intimate parts open in submission to his will. Hannah remembered the pain - Dr. Wilcox was long and thick, and the heat of his cock was like forge-hot iron. Lily screamed as he worked his way into her innermost being, and Hannah arched her back as Lily's face burrowed into her pussy. Lily's hips bucked and shook, but her arms and legs stayed put, obedient as she was impaled with ecstatic agony.

Once he was completely inside, Dr. Wilcox paused and rubbed his hand over Lily's tummy - over her womb, her treasure. There were billions of girls in the world, but only a few that were suitable. Only a handful out of the ocean of humanity who could stand against Shaper. Destroy his weapon. Lily was too valuable to waste. At least, that was the theory.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Practice Pt. 17: Hannah 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 274 milliseconds