• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 10

Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 10

123

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old.

*****

Gun wielding drug dealer wants his three-hundred-thousand-dollars back or else.

Continued from Chapter 09:

Now it was Jason's turn to have some incestuous, sexual fun. With his naked sister on one side and his naked mother on the other, he climbed on the bed with his sexy sister and his MILF of a mother. Kissing and kissing him, French kissing him, Jennifer made out with her brother as if she was on her Honeymoon with her husband. While Jason was busy making out with his sister, his mother slid down the bed to move between her son's legs.

Her reward for her son giving her one-hundred-thousand-dollars, Jessica kissed her son's cock and licked his cock while staring up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes. She stroked her son's cock with one hand and cupped his testicles with her other hand. As if his cock was a popsicle, she continued licking him before she moved his erect prick between her lips to take him in her mouth to suck him. Deep throating him, she took him all the way in her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, my God, Mom. You're going to make me cum. Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me," he said breaking off kissing his sister to speak before going right back at Jennifer's lips.

While his sister continued French kissing him, when he wasn't feeling her perfect, naked ass, he felt Jennifer's shapely tits and fingered her erect nipples. She was such a beautiful woman. Her breasts were phenomenal and her body was spectacular. Then, in the way he was feeling his sister's big tits and fingering her erect nipples with his right hand, he reached his left hand down and felt his mother's tits and fingered her nipples while she continued sucking his cock.

Able to feel the electricity between the three of them, an unbelievable, palpable, sexual sensation, he enjoyed feeling four naked breasts while fingering four naked nipples with both of his hands. An incestuous chain of sexual pleasure, it was such a unique feeling to be French kissing his sister while his mother sucked his cock. After he ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed, he couldn't wait for them to switch. He couldn't wait to make out with his mother while his sister sucked his cock. Just as he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his sister's mouth too.

"I want to suck your cock again too, Jason," said Jennifer pouting. "Mom's been hogging your prick way too long and long enough. It's my turn to blow my brother. You still need to cum in my mouth and I still need to swallow your cum."

'God, his sister is such a whore, a real incestuous whore,' he thought but he was glad that she was. With the three women all wanting to suck him and have sex with him, he was glad that both his sister and mother, even his grandmother, were all incestuous whores.

Not to be outdone by her mother, Jennifer moved between her brother's legs while his mother moved up to his lips. Jessica kissed her son and made out with her son in the way that her daughter had just made out with her brother. Jason felt his mother's ass while French kissing her. He felt his mother's big tits and fingered her erect nipples, while Jennifer sucked his cock.

As if they both had been incarcerated in a woman's prison for years, Jennifer devoured her brother's prick in the way his mother devoured his lips. Sucking him deeper while stroking him harder and faster, in the way her mother had just done, she deep throated her brother all the way inside of her mouth and down her throat. How they didn't choke or gag while deep throating him was a testimony to the cocksucking skills that both his sister and mother, and no doubt, even his grandmother, had mastered.

"Oh, my God, Jennifer, that feels so good," he said breaking off his mother's kiss to speak. "You're such an unbelievable cocksucker," he said to his sister before returning his lips to his mother's lips.

Then, not wanting to miss out on all of the fun, Jessica slid halfway down the bed again. Determined to get him to cum in their mouths, they took turns sucking his cock. When his sister wasn't sucking his cock, his mother was sucking his cock. Something he had never even imagined experiencing before, both sister and mother sucked his prick to an even harder and bigger erection.

Switching off, with his cock either in his sister's mouth or in their mother's mouth, when one wasn't sucking his cock, the other stroked him and licked his balls. Stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, Jessica blew her son. Stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, Jennifer gave her brother the best blowjob he ever had, even better than the one his mother was giving him. Only, to be fair, just as he couldn't wait to cum in his sister's mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth too.

"Cum Jason, cum," said his sister.

While feeling her breasts with his left hand, Jason stared down at his sister staring up at him with his hard, hairy prick buried in her beautiful mouth.

"Cum Jason, cum," said his mother.

While feeling her breasts with his right hand, Jason stared down at his mother staring up at him with his hard, hairy prick buried in her sweet, motherly mouth.

Taking turns having him cum in their eager mouths, Jason was ready to explode cum in his mother's mouth before exploding a second mouthful in his sister's mouth. Yet, holding back, as if he was Mel Gibson as William Wallace in Braveheart, with all of this too good to be true and a memory that he wanted to last forever, he didn't want to rush their blowjobs. 'Hold! Hold! Hold!' Even though he wanted to take his sweet time to savor his sister's and his mother's mouths, nearly on the brink of cumming nonetheless, he couldn't wait to cum in both of their mouths.

Even when he did finally cum, not quite done yet, with him able to cum again in only a short while, he was ready to make love to his sister before making love to his mother. Then, after making love to the both of them, he'd fuck the both of them. In the way he couldn't wait to pound his sister's pussy and cum in her pussy, he couldn't wait to pound his mother's cunt and cum in his mother's cunt too. Only, with the both of them taking turns blowing him, when he was just on the verge of cumming in his sister's and in his mother's mouths, he heard something.

"What the Hell was that? Did you hear that? I heard something coming from downstairs. There's someone downstairs," he said in a panic.

Jason got up from his sister's bed. Just as he did before, grabbing the baseball bat, he opened his sister's bedroom door and listened.

"It sounded like someone opened the front door and closed it," said Jessica seemingly more interested in blowing her son than in investigating the imagined noise downstairs.

Jessica continued sucking Jason.

"Maybe it was someone next door," said Jennifer as she said before when her mother came home. "With these walls so thin, you can hear everything," she said again with an unconcerned shrug while taking her brother's cock in her mouth again.

Jason pushed them both away and jumped out of bed. He reached for the bat behind Jennifer's bedroom door. Only, before he could even step out to the hall bannister to look down, a man, a big, angry looking man with a gun reached the top of the stairs and approached him. As soon as they heard their voices, mother and daughter hid in Jennifer's bedroom.

"Who are you? What do you want? Get the fuck out of my house," said Jason brave and stupid enough to confront a man holding a baseball bat when he was brandishing a gun.

The man walked menacing toward him.

"Where's my money? I know you have my money? Where is it at? My homeboy saw you snatch the paper bag from the sidewalk late last night and run down the alley with it. I've been asking around the neighborhood for someone to tell me where you live. And here you are."

Chapter 10:

Jason backed into Jennifer's bedroom with his hands raised up in the air. Thinking fast and acting faster, ready to close, lock, and barricade her bedroom door, he changed his mind when he looked at the man's gun again. No doubt, with such a big gun, probably a .44 caliber, he could easily shoot his way in Jennifer's bedroom, right through the wood door, and even through the wall.

Not wanting anyone, especially his mother, his sister, nor him to get shot, he was ready to surrender the rest of the money he had left without a fight. It wasn't worth dying for money but trying to take the money back from his sister and/or his mother to return to the man, would be like stealing money from a street corner prostitute. Having been down this violent road before with his sister, his mother, and even his grandmother whenever involved in neighborhood scuffles, trying to recover that money would be another story entirely. Literally beating the living shit out of him, he couldn't count how many times they fought off a handbag snatcher and won.

His sister and his mother had the same genetic makeup as his grandmother. The difference was, of course, the physical, sexual, and emotional abuse they suffered at the hands of their older brothers was akin to a combat soldier or a police officer suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Having had it with men having their wicked physical and sexual way with them, Jason knew that both woman would rather die fighting then to give up their one-hundred-thousand dollars, especially after fulfilling their incestuous, sexual obligation of having sex with him.

In the way his sister, his mother, and his grandmother were always so violently angry, ready to throw down at any time, none of them needed an excuse to fight. Now with a lot of money at stake as their excuse to fight for it, he didn't see his sister or his mother backing down from a drug dealer just because he had a gun. Never getting any kind of therapy or mental health help, their anger and their rage was always there just a scratch beneath the surface. As his sister, his mother, and his grandmother were all tough broads, no man had better get on the wrong side of any of them.

With all of them having been sexually abused and even raped more than once, none of them ever wanted to go down that road again. Hating the feeling of helplessness and losing control when their free choice is taken away from them, they took shit from no one. Yet, still playing the game of sexually teasing to attract and entice men of interest, instead of acting like the angry whores that they all were, they openly acted like the ladies they weren't and never would be. When in the company of a deep pocketed man, playing a morally modest role, while putting on the sexual charms and with butter melting in their mouths, they more acted like innocent beauty queens than whores.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

With her so wiry, people tended to underestimate his grandmother's strength, tenacity, and her ability to get down and dirty and fight whenever her back was up against the wall. With all of them having faced a man with a gun before, it wouldn't even matter if the man had a gun. Having been through worse, with all of them survivors of verbal, emotional, physical, and sexual abuse, they couldn't be intimidated. Having already died more than once inside before, they've already been through more of a Hell than any mere drug dealer threatening them with a gun could put them through now.

They all had the same philosophical mores of come day, go day, it is what it is, que sera sera, and when it's my time to go, it's my time to go, none of them feared dying. If anything, their killer would be doing them a favor by ending the misery of their broken, unhappy, and violent lives. Yet, better than their ability to fight, they all had big brains to help them to think of a way out of their dire situation without violence. Most times, but not all times, and certainly and seemingly not this time they came out on top. With their destiny in the hands of the man holding a gun, maybe this time there was nothing that they could do to change their fate.

In the way that all the women were in his family, his grandmother was a force. Jason only wished his grandmother was here now with her cast iron frying pan. She'd take care of this drug dealer with one hard, fast swing of her arm.

In the way she always caught her ex-husbands cheating on her, she had a knack of catching men by surprise. In the way she always caught him masturbating when alone in his room, and in the way she had an uncanny ability of doing when taking care of a violently, abusive man, she was dangerous. No different in her violent nature from this murderous drug dealer, catching him by surprise, with one hard, fast swing of her arm, if only granny was here, he'd be dead. Alas, his grandma wasn't here. She was miles away living in the country. They were alone and on their own.

"I'll get it. Don't worry. I'll get your money. I have it right here. Just calm down. Relax. Chill. Okay? I have it in my room on my bed," said Jason.

With the man watching his every move, Jason ran in his room naked and stuffed the remaining money in the paper bag while his mother cowered with her daughter in Jennifer's bedroom. With Jason so big and so strong, they knew he could take care of himself and they were there to help if the situation went sideways. After giving his mother and his sister one-hundred-thousand dollars each, there was only one-hundred-thousand dollars left, twenty-rolls of five-thousand dollars each in rolls of hundreds, for Jason to return to the man.

Obviously a drug dealer with a big gun and an angry attitude, he wasn't about to leave without the rest of his money. Hoping the money that he had left would suffice temporarily, he hoped to stall the man until he could convince his sister and mother to give up the money he gave them. Only, he knew, even with the man having a gun, that his mother and sister would rather put up a fight than to give up their money.

While trying to think of a way out of this, handing the bag of money to the man, Jason reluctantly returned the bag of money to the drug dealer. The man opened the bag and quickly counted the wrapped rolls. It was obvious that not all of his money was there. It was obvious that most of the money was missing. It was obvious that there was only one-hundred-thousand dollars in the bag instead of three-hundred-thousand dollars. Yet, the man couldn't kill him, not yet anyway. He needed Jason to tell him where the rest of the money was hidden.

"What the Hell is this? Is this a joke? There's only one-hundred-thousand dollars here. There was three-hundred-thousand dollars in the bag, sixty rolls of five-thousand dollars in each roll. There's only twenty rolls here. Where's the other forty rolls," said the man raising his gun to Jason's face. "Where's the rest of it? Where's the rest of my money? Where's the other two-hundred-thousand dollars? Where's my fucking money, motherfucker?"

Then, when the man heard a noise coming from Jennifer's bedroom, keeping one eye on Jason, he peaked around the corner and inside of her Jennifer's bedroom.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

"Well, well, well," said the man looking from Jennifer's naked body to stare at Jessica's naked body. He looked back at Jason before returning his focused stare to Jennifer and Jessica again. "What do we have here, a threesome? Did I interrupt something? Bad timing for you but good timing for me. It looks like I interrupted you three having sex. Is that what I did? Sorry," he said with a big, obnoxious laugh as if he was Delroy Lindo with John Travolta, Danny DeVito, Gene Hackman, and Rene Russo in Get Shorty.

Briefly distracted from the money, the man stared at Jennifer's naked body before staring at Jessica's naked body. Looking from one naked woman to the other naked woman, it was obvious that the man was more than enamored with the two, naked women. Not a rare sight to see a naked black or Hispanic woman in this neighborhood but to see two naked white women so shapely, so sexy, and so pretty, was a rare sight indeed. Enjoying the view too of his naked sister and his naked mother, Jason looked from his naked sister to ogle his naked mother before staring back at his naked sister.

Truly, a sexually exciting sight to behold, the sight of his naked sister and his naked mother may be the last sight that Jason may ever see of them. Just as if seeing them naked for the first time, he stared at his naked sister and his naked mother as if this was his last time seeing his sexy sister and his MILF of a mother. With this man obviously having a hot temper and seemingly having a hair trigger, even if he returned all of the money to him, what was to stop him from shooting all three of them to death? Someone violently and prematurely dies in this crime beleaguered and drug infested neighborhood every day.

In this neighborhood, especially after a crime, it was always the norm and the code not to leave any witnesses behind for the police to interrogate and clues for forensics to find and investigate. With seemingly every accused black man guilty as charged and, depending on the witness, with one black man looking like every other black man, no black criminal wanted to be identified in a police lineup. No criminal, whether white or black, wanted someone testifying against him or her in a court of law. No criminal, whether white or black, wanted to be at the mercy of a jury of his peers and a district attorney out to make a name for him or herself at their expense. It was always better to clean up a mess than to leave a mess of evidence and dead bodies behind.

Stalling for time, Jason figured that if he introduced his sister and his mother to the man, making them more personable and real, perhaps, he'd take mercy on them and wouldn't kill them. Having watched Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction several times where John Travolta as Vincent Vega and Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield gunned down three unarmed men who stole the briefcace of Ving Rhames', as Marsellus Wallace, Jason prepared for the worst. If he had to, in a last, desperate attempt to save his sister and mother from a violent death, making a grab for the gun, he'd go down fighting. If the man was going to shoot anyone, he'd rather the man shoot him than his sister and/or his mother.

With his grandmother part of his genetic makeup too, even with the man having a gun, Jason decided that he wouldn't go down without a struggle. Biding his time for the right opportunity to make his move and to make a grab for the gun, he was ready to die trying. Not wanting to be just another crime statistic, a one-line story in the newspaper, a blurb on the evening news, and another victim of a drug related shooting, he'd rather die fighting than being violently murdered along with his sister and mother. Somehow, even if he had to sacrifice himself, he needed to save them.

If anything was to happen to his sister and/or his mother because of him, he'd never forgive himself. If he survived and they didn't, he couldn't imagine his life without his sister and mother. Racked with guilt, he'd be devastated. No longer wanting to live without them in his life, he'd want to die too.

After all, he was the one responsible for getting them in this mess. He was the one who found the money. He was the one who came up with his elaborate and diabolical plan of offering his sister and his mother money to strip off their clothes and give him incestuous sex. More at fault than they were for accepting money in exchange for sex, he was the one who wanted sex in exchange for money.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

"I'm Jason and this is my sister, Jennifer, and this is my mother, Jessica," said Jason introducing them as if they met on the street and were fully dressed. "And you are?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds