• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicole

Nicole

12

She was one of the most physically perfect women I had ever seen. She was tall, about five foot ten, her breasts were huge 36DD, her waist was narrow 28, and her hips wide 36. She had that true hourglass shape, the classic American beauty.

"Hi, I'm Nicole." She said approaching me with her hand extended.

"Joe. Good to meet you." I replied struggling to keep my eyes on her face, which was lovely also.

Her face was long instead of round, a woman's face, thin but when she smiled you could clearly see her dimples. She wears her hair to just past her shoulders it was dirty blond and sometimes she would wear it up and sometimes down just strait and natural. She never wears much makeup and her skin was clean and clear. When I first looked at her I had the impression of stature and grace. Nicole held herself like she was in charge but, not like she wanted to dominate you. On this day she was dressed in her work uniform, which did nothing to show off her figure and even so, she was gorgeous. With Nicole as my boss this would be the best job I've ever had or the very worst.

Over the next few weeks I learned that she was a very reasonable person, intelligent and thoughtful. Nicole was strong, both physically and personally; she did not drink or smoke and never liked to be out of control. She was married and the mother of two. I did not learn much about her personal life but I could tell that she was the same person at home as at work. She was a dedicated employee and had risen in the company quite quickly though not, as some had implied, by sleeping her way up. She truly was an excellent person. In our time together I learned to admire her as a boss and a person.

After about three months of working together we were informed that the company was sending all upper level management to a retreat. It would be over a three-day weekend and no spouses were allowed. It would be held at a small hotel in the mountains. So, Nicole and I decided to drive up together to save a little gas and make the trip more pleasant. We needed to be at the hotel on Thursday night because the retreat started first thing Friday morning. During the two and a half hour drive we soon ran out of work subjects to talk about and had to turn to more personal ones.

"I hope that the drinks are included this weekend." I said after one long pause.

"Not me," Nicole answered, "I don't drink."

"Not at all, why not?"

"I don't like the way it makes me feel. I like to feel like myself not some out of control crazy person."

"That only happens if you drink too much. You should try just a little it will help you to relax."

"I can relax just fine without drinking. I have tried it before I just don't like it." She was done talking about it and so she changed the subject. "So, what do you think this retreat will be all about? Have you ever been to one of these before?"

"Ya, they are all the same. You know team building, trust exercises and personal empowerment."

"You're probably right." She replied and changed the subject again. "What does your wife think about your being away with me all weekend? She seemed kind of jealous when we meet."

"Well, she's not happy but work is work and if that means that I have to look at your ugly mug all weekend I will make that sacrifice." I finished chuckling.

"My husband's the same way, but I'm willing to take one for the team."

The rest of the way we flirted and looked at the scenery as it flew past the car. We laughed and generally enjoy the rest of the drive.

When we arrived at the hotel we found that it was a resort and very lovely. At check in we were told that our employer had arranged that we would share two bedroom suites, it was part of the trust building. Each room had completely separate bedrooms and baths but opened to a central living area. The desk clerk said that they had been instructed to pair up men with men and women with women but that if any two people wanted to be in the same room they could. We looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why not." She said matter-of-factly.

"Why not." I echoed in the same tone.

So, we went to our room and settled in, unpacking and arranging our separate rooms the way we each felt comfortable. After a while I went to the door of her bedroom and knocked.

After she answered I said, "I'm going to grab a shower but after do you want to watch some TV together or something?"

"Sure." She said, "That sounds great I will do the same, see you in a bit."

I finished my shower and dressed in a loose pair of shorts and a T-shirt then went into the living room. I turned on the TV and started surfing I had just finished browsing the channels when I heard Nicole's door open. She looked nice; her hair was pulled back into a ponytail in the middle of the back of her head. She too was dressed very casually, wearing a long T-shirt and shorts that were mostly hidden under it.

She let out a sigh and said, "I am so glad you just went casual, I didn't even put on any makeup."

"You look great, just perfect for lying around and vegging out."

Nicole smiled and gave a little chuckle. "You are too kind. Do you mind if I do my nails while we hang out?"

"It will make me feel more at home, go right ahead."

She returned to her bedroom for a moment and came back out with a small clear bag filled with her nail stuff.

"What's on?" She said as she sat down, pulled the center table towards her and started to arrange the things in her bag on the table.

"Not much really if you want I can show you the highlights."

Nicole nodded and said, "Sure I guess so."

I turned to her and watched her setting up and noticed that she was wearing a sports bra. I supposed that with the size of her breasts it must be more comfortable than no bra at all.

I ran her thru the choices and we found something that we could both agree on. We watch and she did her nails, fingers and toes. She was finished before the show was and sat back to enjoy the end. After the program finished we couldn't find anything else that we both wanted to watch so I turned off the TV and we sat and talked for a while.

"This almost feels like home." I said, "My wife doing her nails while we watch TV."

"Ya, me too. I feel very comfortable here." After a pause she added, "Now is about the time when John would have slid over and try to seduce me."

"Really," I said interested. "How would he do that?"

"Usually not very well." She said almost under her breath. "He would run his hands over me and usually just smug my nail polish." She laughs and added, "How do you seduce your wife?"

"Normally I would wait until she comes to me. About this time in the evening she will want to be held and crawl up next to me on the couch. Then I know that she wants to be touched, so I will caress her arm or just hold her. I feel her out and see what she wants."

Nicole looked a little surprised but smiled and said, "Does she respond to that?"

"Usually, it depends on what kind of mood she is in. Sometimes that is all she wants but other times she wants more and so will present more of herself to me."

"You mean that she would get naked?"

"No, that is not what I mean."

"Oh good, I was going to call bullshit." She chuckled.

"She has just stripped down and gotten into bed before, usually when I have missed all of the other signals first."

Nicole opened her mouth and blushed, but just chuckled again, this time nervously.

"She normally just moves so that her body is more open to me." I continued. "I recognize this and start to caress other parts of her body, like her neck, legs or stomach. Then if I see she wants to go further on the sofa I will touch her breasts and nipples."

"On the sofa?!" Nicole looked shocked. "She likes you to feel her up on the sofa, in the living room?" She was definitely shocked now but she was also flushed.

"Sure, sometimes I will even masturbate her right there." I said smiling and noticed the effect what I was saying was having on her. She sat there wide eyed and open mouthed just staring across the table at me. After a moment I continued talking.

I looked right at her chest and said, "Of course she usually doesn't wear a bra around the house." Nicole took both hands to her breasts as if she were trying to cover her nakedness. I continued, "Her breasts are much smaller than yours though, it must be more comfortable in that sports bra. After all it holds them tight."

Nicole blinked, closed her mouth and nodded, "That's right, how did you know?" Then realized what she had asked and blushed adding, "Never mind."

"I know because I have asked other women. I would guess that the other reason you wear a sports bra most of the time is because you want people to see you and not just your breasts. They are large a get a lot of attention, it would probably be nice to be seen as a person and not just a pair of breasts."

"You are absolutely right." Nicole said with a sigh. She was relieved now, like she had told me a secret that she was too afraid to reveal but happy to have out. She dropped her hands from her breast and flopped back into the couch. She curled her long legs underneath herself and breathed out another sigh. "John doesn't even know that about me and we have been together for years. How could you know that I have never told another man?"

"I've just noticed." I said shrugging. "Women aren't that mysterious, if you stop looking at them as objects, see them as people and listen to what they have to say."

"Yes, but you've looked at my tits." She said with narrowed eyes.

"Guilty as charged. I'm not saying that I am perfect, only that I can listen and understand."

"Huff."

"Look Nicole, you are a beautiful woman." That brought her smile back, though reluctantly. "I am not blind or gay and I can see what every other man sees. I can also imagine what it is like to be you, always being ogled, and discounted because of your good looks. At the same time wanting to feel good about yourself, working out and eating right. It is a conflict that many women have."

"Your right, I'm sorry. It's just that I don't want to feel bad about the way I look and I don't want to be judged by it either." Nicole paused then, with a thoughtful look on her face, and then said, "Jane really lets you touch her on the sofa in the living room?"

"Yes, don't you get excited when you are cuddling with John and you just want him to touch you?"

"No, never." She said shaking her head. Her eyes got dreamy for a moment, and then she shook her head and emphatically said, "No, I would never let him do that. The kids could walk in or anything could happen. We only have sex when I am in the mood and in bed alone with the door locked."

"I'm sorry." I said almost under my breath

"Why, that is the way I like it."

"That is what I am sorry for." Nicole drew down her brow and quickly and I said, "Haven't you ever been spontaneous or just lost control?"

"Yes, once and it was the worst mistake I ever made. It changed my life forever and I never want to feel that way again. People have to be in control of themselves or bad things happen. You hear about it all the time on the news." Her eyes were hard and sure. She spoke so emphatically that I didn't even try to argue.

"Well, speaking of the news what do you say we watch it and then head off to bed?"

"Sounds good." Nicole sighed, and I turned on the TV.

The next day was very busy with meetings and seminars. In fact, Nicole and I didn't even see each other most of the day. Even so a plan was forming in my mind and I started gathering up the things that I would need.

After an evening meeting the group was to have drinks together but Nicole and I met by the elevator instead. It wasn't planned but she didn't drink and I didn't want to, there were more important things to do tonight.

"Not going to the party?" Nicole asked when we met.

"Not in the mood tonight. Shall we do the same tonight as last?"

"Ya, that sounds great." She gave me a great big smile and we headed up to our room. Things were going just as planned.

Once again we watched TV and talked a little before heading off to our separate beds. I settled in with a good book to wait. After about three hours I got out of bed, gathered the things that I would need and quietly opened my bedroom door. I crossed the living room to Nicole's room and carefully opened her door.

There she was on the bed and there was no way I was going to miss out on this opportunity. She was sleeping on her right side so I started there. Taking her scarf, I looped it around her right wrist then tied it to the head post of the bed on that side. The fact that she didn't wake up was encouraging, but the next steps would have to happen quickly so I took a few minutes to gather up the other things I would need. I placed my T-shirt by her right leg, her discarded T-shirt by her left leg, an emptied pillow case above her head and for her left hand I would use my own scarf. Thus prepared I knelt by the bottom of the bed on her right side. I untucked the sheet and blankets in that corner and pulled them back to reveal her foot. It was a good thing that she was tall because I would not have to even pull on her leg to get it close enough to do my work. I got my T-shirt under her ankle and tied it firmly, and then I easily tied the other end to the bedpost. Still in silence I moved quickly around to the head of the bed, this was the critical part. I firmly tied my scarf to her left wrist then pulled quickly and got it tied the bed post. I could hear the change in her breathing and knew I had woken her so I moved to the bottom of the bed and tied her T-shirt to her left ankle and the bed post.

"What?" she said groggily.

Before she can do more than that I am at the top of the bed and blindfolding her with the pillow case.

"Joe, is that you?" she says still half asleep but starting to realize the trouble she is in. "Joe, answer me!" she was awake now and scared but getting angry.

That was when I decided not to answer her. I would stay silent for as long as I could. I was starting to feel giddy like this was a game we were playing and I was winning.

She continued to struggle against her bonds and make threats or pleading, I did nothing now but watch her. With each movement her bonds only grew tighter thanks to the type of knot I had tied. She is an intelligent woman and soon she stopped struggling coming to this realization on her own. When she stopped I stood up getting off of the bed.

She turned her head towards me, because of the motion, and said "Untie me Joe and everything will be fine. We can have sex and I won't say anything to anyone." After a short pause waiting for my reply she continued, "You know that I want you, just not like this. Please let me go" The last was spoken in a wine, almost like a little girl. I had never heard her speak in that tone before and I didn't like it, but it confirmed what I knew, that is that she hated to be out of control and that was the most exciting thing for her. This was going to be a great night for both of us. She would finally lose all of her inhibitions and I would live out a fantasy come true.

Standing over her I pulled the sheet and blankets off of her body. She lay on the bed spread eagle in her white cotton panties and matching sports bra. Vulnerable as she was it still looked as if she were wearing a white bikini. I marveled at her beautiful body. I could see the great pride she took in keeping fit and trim.

She was starting to calm down a little bit, getting comfortable with her exposed position. She had stopped struggling and lay not exactly meekly on the bed; it was time to up the ante. I took out my pocket knife and move towards the bed. When I knelt down on her right side again she spoke.

"Ok, Joe this was fun and even a little exciting but the fun's over now ok. It's time to let me go."

Up on my knees with the large blade open I leaned over her. I touched her clear soft skin with the flat of the blade and felt her jump and take in her breath. I am sure if she was not blindfolded that I would have seen eyes as big as saucers. As it was she didn't speak but lay perfectly still.

I ran the flat of the blade across her ribs to her sternum. She was breathing quickly and when she let her breath out a small space opened between her sports bra and her chest. At the next opportunity I slipped the blade into this opening between her breasts and drew the blade against the thin fabric. The sharp blade split the bra neatly up to the top hem. I grabbed that last bit in my hands and finished cutting it in two with my knife.

Her magnificent breast fell sideways with the opening of the fabric. The bra having been stretched to its limit by her breast relaxed completely off of her chest hanging only from her shoulders. I stopped to admire her breast before finishing my work. Her nipples were very hard right thru to her areola. The tightened flesh was dark brown, a stark contrast with the milky white of the rest of her breasts; it made them stand out even more. Her areola were the size of silver dollars and perfectly round. Her nipples were tall and thick the size of the tip of her pinky finger. I can't imagine anyone seeing her breasts and not needing to put them in their mouth, but I would wait, my plain must be followed to the last detail if I was to give her the profound pleasure that I knew she desired.

It seemed to me that her breathing had increased and I needed to finish my work so I took a hold of the right shoulder strap on the sports bra and cut it neatly with my knife. After doing the same with the left I closed my knife and pulled the useless garment from under her body. Looking down at her I couldn't help but think, "My God you are beautiful!"

Still kneeling I shifted my body so that I was facing the bottom half of her body. Again I opened the knife and placed the flat of the blade on Nicole's stomach. This time she caught her breath not in fear but arousal and anticipation. I ran the cold medal down her stomach to her hip. This time as she breathed in I could see the little dip between her hip bone and her mons. The next time she breathed in I slit her cotton panties in two with one upward swipe. One side fell off of her hip, but the other lay modestly over her mons covering her. I took the left side in my hand cutting it easy with my blade. Instead of releasing the wasted clothe I pulled it from her hip, and wouldn't you know it she helped me by lifting her fabulous bottom off of the bed.

I tossed away the panties and closed my knife dropping it to the floor by the bed. Only then did I allow myself to admire what I had reviled, and it was wonderful. She groomed herself well, leaving only a small tuft of hair at the top of her slit just above her clitoris. Her lips were open and moist, exposing her swollen clit. It was about the size of her nipple and shiny with arousal. Her outer lips fell open and her inner lips were pink, shiny and firm, swollen and open themselves.

I stood up off of the bed and admired her again, looking from her aroused and open sex up her flat stomach, across her full round breasts and achingly hard nipples to her smooth neck and beautiful face. I could not help it and broke my own rule. Speaking aloud I said, "My God You Are Beautiful!"

That was it the dam was broken and she took in a deep breath and started to weep.

"Joe, please" she begged, "Untie me."

I watched her as she wept and my heart went out to her loving her with everything I could. She was so powerful and strong, but this total fear of being out of control had brought her to the powerlessness of a child. She has forgotten everything she was and it had transformed her. Her fear and desire were warring so strongly that it has destroyed who she was at that moment; Nicole didn't even know what she wanted. She was fragile and I could easily break her so I must be careful now and stick to my plan. No more breaking my own rules, even though that is all I want to do. I want to untie her and take her in my arms. Tell her that it would be all right and how amazing she was. I would watch as she was restored to her strong and powerful self or, I could make her my slave. If I broke her right now she would be mine forever. She would be weak and obedient, compliant to my every desire, serving me and fulfilling my every fantasy until I tired of her and she would be discarded. The choice was mine in that instant and I had to be careful. I would finish what I had started.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds