• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sunday Morning Pt. 02

Sunday Morning Pt. 02

12

I encourage you to read part one of the story to understand the perspective in which it was written. After you read part one you'll understand the shift of perspective.

*****

David returned from his family trip to find Abbie swimming; that was nothing unusual and he watched her as she went through her paces. The college swimming team would have first practices in a few weeks and he knew she would be very busy trying to make the team.

Abbie made her turn toward the shore and noticed David at the fire pit watching her. Her stroke increased wanting to say hi to him. She spent the time he was away processing what occurred between her and Mr. Adams and knew it was a mistake never to be repeated. The only thing she regretted was being unable to give her virginity to her first lover. She knew she wanted it to be David.

David sprang to his feet and ran to her with her towel. "Hi, Abbie. I missed you these few days."

Abbie smiled her shy smile as he wrapped the towel around her shoulders. "Did you?"

"Of course I did, Abbie. I really like ..." He didn't finish even though he was pretty sure Abbie knew what he was about to say.

Abbie looked into his eyes with a different intensity than he had ever seen. "David, I like you too. You've become special to me. I feel safe with you. You're like a real boyfriend."

"I can be a real boyfriend if you want, Abbie. I like you very much, ever since the night of the bonfire and we sat on your porch until two."

There wasn't anyone out this afternoon, not even David's friends who normally played water basketball nearby. "Abbie, I'll seal it with a kiss right now."

They hugged in a way that most people would consider David trying to warm her as she exited the water shivering needing to warm up. Their lips met with instinct taking over dissolving into an open mouth tongue kiss. They both shivered as they broke and it wasn't from cold.

"Can I take you on a real date tonight, a date with my girlfriend?"

David was sure the answer was yes and he received confirmation as Abbie gave a breathless, "Yes."

Between the night she spent with Mr. Adams and David's return, Abbie took time to explain to her parents and her aunt and uncle that she was too much an adult for continued watching over. She explained that as soon as college started she would be busy with classes, studying, and swimming too much time for anything else.

She talked to them about her growing friendship with David and hoped he felt the same way. Finally, they relented knowing that a girl of 19 wasn't really a girl and needed to explore the world outside that convent school.

That was clearly on her mind when she returned to her aunt and uncle's place and stated to her aunt, "David wants to take me on a date tonight. I told him I wanted that very much."

Abbie's aunt could tell by the expression on Abbie's face that her friendship with David changed in just the last few minutes. "Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?

"I'm not sure," she answered with a bit of redness on her face. "I think I kind of asked him to be my boyfriend."

"How late do you think you'll be out?" A logical question to ask and her aunt waited for an answer.

Abbie answered with an adult tone in her voice, "How late do you think is right for a first date. The night of the bonfire we sat on the porch until two in the morning, but that was talk. Since then we've gotten a little more personal."

"How personal is that, Abbie," her aunt inquired. Whether Abbie knew or not, her aunt had seen some of their embraces and pecks of kisses.

"We hug some and kiss sweetly sometimes. We really kissed on the beach a few minutes ago. It was so intense." Abbie reddened again.

"Abbie, what does your judgement say is a good time?"

Abbie knew at this point that she was in control of the moment. Looking at her aunt deeply and thankfully, she said, "Oh, I guess around one, maybe earlier."

"If you're back by one that's not too late. Maybe you could put a small fire in the pit and stay out to watch the sunrise. That would be romantic."

Abbie's face lit up as brightly as the morning sun hearing what her aunt suggested. "That's a good idea, thanks!"

Abbie darted off to shower the lake water off, change, and find David to get facts about their date and tell him what her aunt suggested.

By now, David and his bunch were in the water playing water basketball. As Abbie approached she heard a couple boys start teasing David. "Looks who's here, David's misses."

The game stopped as David announced, "Not my misses you idiots. Abbie is my girlfriend though. You guys better get used to me having time for her and shut up about it."

"We knew it long before you did, dumbass." Everyone including Abbie had a laugh.

"Hey guys." Abbie called out in greeting. She had become less shy with them as her time living here progressed. She could claim liking all of them, of course David was a special like. "You're all just jealous and you know it."

"You damn right they're jealous of the prettiest girl in the neighborhood." David began swimming toward the beach.

"Abbie, where do you want to go tonight? We can do just about anything you want." David may not have wanted to say what he said the way he said it and hoped Abbie didn't take him the wrong way.

Abbie's subtitle wink was not missed on David as she took his hand, "Hum, anything." Then she squeezed his hand. "What time do you want to go out, a movie, eat? I was going to ask you the same thing."

"We could go to the other side of the lake to eat at the restaurant there. I don't want to take you to the greasy spoon on this side."

"David, we could just eat then walk along the trail to watch the sun set. I would be nice to relive our first night at the bonfire." Amber saw David's eyes light up it was a romantic thought he liked. "We could come back here, build a little fire in the pit and watch the sun come up."

"Wow, Abbie! That sounds great, but don't you have to be in by a certain time." David knew how protective her aunt was watching over her like a mother.

"Silly, my aunt suggested watching the sunrise."

The sun sets at nearly nine this time of year so they set their dinner date for seven. The restaurant is not overly fancy as a lake side place so they decided on jeans and knit tops with comfortable walking shoes.

"I'll be ready. You better be on time. One minute after 6:30 and your dead where you stand."

They split up to get ready. It was only slightly after one giving Abbie time to do some quick shopping for something a little neater that the common clothes she wears around the lake. She decided to take a risk with jeans that were more form fitting than usual and a knit top with some taper to it would complete the outer wear.

First the first time in her life, she looked for bra and panty sets that were lacy and scant. Finding something she liked and fitting her petite 34A breasts and silky against them and her firm swimmers butt, she was satisfied she was ready to be a bit more open with David.

As a swimmer, Abbie kept her hair short. However, this afternoon she spent time conditioning it and pruning it so it looked the best it could. Abbie's aunt helped with makeup. Abbie used a lot of skin conditioner so her skin wouldn't get destroyed by water from the lake or from chemicals in swimming pools. Yet, she lacked a lot on makeup know how.

"I don't want a lot of makeup but I want David to go wow when he sees me tonight."

Six o'clock got closer and Abbie began dressing. The lacy silkiness of the bra and panty set made her excited. As she pulled her new jeans over her hips and tucked her new top into the waist, she saw herself in the mirror and knew David would like.

The doorbell rang at the exact time set. Abbie opened the door and got the expected response. "Abbie, you look exceptional."

Abbie's aunt and uncle came to greet David and wished then a good time.

Walking toward David's car he said, "I stood at your door for three minutes not ringing until the correct time. I was nervous."

Taking David's hand for a brief moment before getting into the car, Abbie assured him, "I'm the same Abbie, you're the same David, and I'm nervous too." I quick kiss and she settled in her seat and fastened her seat belt.

David took his place behind the wheel, belted in, and together they were off on their first date.

Conversation over dinner was about the coming college year and things they wanted to do during the year. Abbie told David how excited she is to have him by her side and help her get through the rough first couple weeks.

"I'm excited to believe I have a girlfriend. The first time I saw you swimming, I knew you were special. Those thugs I hang out with know it too. They may talk crap, but they like you."

"I like them also, but you are the one who is special to me. I can't believe you and I are a couple starting. College is going to be a lot more fun."

The gleam in their eyes seemed to foretell how wonderful this night was going to be. After dinner, they went outside to stroll the lake trail and watch the sunset.

It was about a half hour before sunset and not long after that it fleeting rays would go dark. David and Abbie were hand in hand as they went down the path. They moved slowly and at one point Abbie leaned her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Hold me, David. Kiss me."

There was a new meaning behind the kiss, it was a consummating kiss they both felt. They held their embrace with David's arms around her waist pulling her into him. Abbie's hands were similarly around David's waist drawing him tightly into her.

There was absolutely no denying they were both feeling desire flow between them. David tried to loosen his grip because he was reacting to holding Abbie so tightly. He knew Abbie must be feeling it too.

As he tried to adjust away Abbie sparked his desire more, "I feel it and its okay David."

They squeezed into a tighter embrace and kissed even more deeply. They were the only people on the path no matter how many others might have been there.

They finally separated and returned to their walk on the path. There were a few areas along the path that sat back from the path a couple feet. These spots had small park benches for couples to sit; they chose one that was less visible.

David sat followed by Abbie on his lap. "I hope you don't mind me sitting on your lap, David. I want to get as close as I can." She leaned into him with another kiss.

David's arm brushed her breast as he wrapped her in his arms. It was unintentional, yet both felt a charge between them. Abbie reacted with a swift intake of breath and knew that nipple was swelling.

By the time they came back to their senses, the sun was down and only sparks of pink were visible on the horizon. Time stood still around them as they gazed into the other's eyes.

"Abbie," David broke the silence. "Abbie, you're a precious gem, someone I think I could easily love."

Water welled in Abbie's eyes and drops of tears rolled down her cheeks. "David, I have to be honest with you. I have had fantasies about being your girlfriend. When you said you could be my boyfriend if I wanted, I'm glad you were holding me, I was weak in your arms."

The night darkened still more as they kissed and embraced. "David, I think I could love you very easily too."

The arm wrapped around Amber slid over her back and to the side of her chest. With slightly stealthy moves, his hand was closing in on her breast. Abbie sensed the movement and accepted it.

The palm of David's hand now rested on her breast as his fingers remained touching her ribs. He was not sure how much longer Abbie would let him explore before she stopped him. Both he and Abbie were heaving deep breaths.

Abbie had been holding David around the neck with her arm. One breast was already crushed up against his chest and she felt each of his breaths. Slowly she remover her arm from around her neck and joined her hand to his.

David felt her touch aware that she was going to pull his hand away. However, Abbie squeezed his hand and pulled it over her breast. His whole hand now touching her in this intimate way made her gasp deeply and sigh as she exhaled.

"You feel good to me, David. Even now I feel safe with you. You won't do anything until we both want it."

"Do you think we both want it, Abbie?" David asked this question in a very hushed tone his hand still on her breast.

Abbie took in a sharp breath as she felt David stroke her breast genteelly. "I am struggling against what I want and waiting for the perfect moment to surrender to you."

David gave her breast a squeeze and moved his fingers to her swollen nipple and pinched. Abbie's excited gasp, shiver, and rolling hips was the answer they both wanted.

"Abbie, I don't want to have just plain sex with you. I want to make love and be your lover."

Abbie found her excited state at the brink of an orgasm. She felt David's swollen cock rubbing against her sensitive outer folds. A second pinch of her nipple and she knew she would fire. She didn't have to wait long. He pinched her nipple again and she buried her face in his shoulder trying to squelch her cries.

David realized Abbie was cumming and hugged her close to him whispering, "Abbie, I know I love you already." David felt his pants getting wet with Abbie's offering. "Abbie, I'm cumming, too." David's torrent soaked him as much as Abbie's had.

The sign of complete and mutual satisfaction they both felt was beyond what words could speak. Abbie whispered back, "David, my love my lover."

They were lucky darkness had fallen. The wetness of their releases was an exclamation mark on their first date and it wasn't over yet.

Somehow they got to their feet and walked back to David's car. Since they also planned to build a fire and watch the sunrise, they had excuses to go home and change. How they were going to get past family was a detail not yet worked out. At that point they both laughed at their situation.

It was close to eleven o'clock and Abbie was sure her aunt and uncle were in bed and hopefully asleep. David thought the same would be true for his family. Quietly, Abbie got out promising to meet David at the fire pit in half an hour. "You left me in a bit of a sweet mess."

"I got soaked twice you know."

Abbie was right, the house was quiet. In her room, she shed her soiled clothes and dashed off to her small adjoining bathroom for a quick wash. She saw in the mirror that she was still in an aroused state. Returning to dress for laying out all night, she skipped panty and bra, pulled on some loose jeans and a loose T-shirt. Leaving out the back door, she grabbed a two beech blankets.

David was almost as lucky. He got to his room to strip when he heard his dad ask if he'd had a nice night. David explained he was changing to go out and sit with Abbie, talk, and watch the sun come up.

David's dad didn't push for more details allowing David to get into the bathroom to get a quick shower. He wore clothes very similar to Abbie's.

They laughed at their similar dress when they met on the beach by the pit. David carried some beach blankets and inflated air pillows. They made themselves comfortable behind the big log in a way that no one could actually see them.

Although their orgasms were now almost an hour ago, they both felt the buzz associated with the experience. They lay quietly, their breathing was calm and the same rate. They stared of into the stars on this moonless night dreaming.

Abbie broke the silence with a soft voice, "David, what are you thinking?"

David didn't answer for some time. Abbie turned expecting he was asleep only to see his eyes full of tears. "David," she asked again turning to him pressing her body against his. "What are you thinking?"

"It's hard for me to answer because I've never thought this way or felt this way." David sniffed through his silent tears. "I've never realized how strong an emotion love is. I never thought I could fall in love, at least not at this age. You entered my life and changed everything. I'm going to study my butt off this year, get good grades so I can get a good job. And, Abbie, maybe take you away with me if it happens like that."

David felt Abbie's petite but strong swimmers body pressing into him; he turned toward her seeing her smile.

"David, I have to tell you something that may change how you think about me. Maybe it will hurt your feelings."

David looked into Abbie's eyes and saw some kind of pain in them. She recognized tenderness and love in his eyes. She had to tell him she wasn't a virgin and hoped he would believe her story. She couldn't ever tell him she had lust filled sex with Mr. Adams.

"Abbie, it can't be so bad that it would make me change how I think about you. Tell me and let me decide how I feel."

"David," Abbie almost whispered, "I know you think I'm a virgin, and I kind of am."

"How can you be kind of a virgin?" David stared at her in wonderment but nothing else.

Abbie's voice was unsteady as she explained being so attracted to David that her fantasies drove her to give herself pleasure. "I pleasured myself a little too deep and broke it."

David was again silent for a long time until he reached an arm around her waist making himself snug against her. She placed her arm around him.

"You naughty girl, I bet the sisters would give you a good spanking for that." David took the biggest risk of their young relationship and drew his hand over her smooth tight butt and stroked it as if about to swat her. Instead, he used his arm as leverage to pull on her making her pubic bone rub his.

"David, I'm not protected. I know that much about sex." Abbie was already breathing deeply and making more involuntary movements with her hips.

David took another risk as he teased her with his lips and whispered. "Abbie, after what happened on the path after dinner, I wasn't sure what else might happen. I brought condoms."

A bit of the naïve girl returned and Abbie almost squealed, "Show me! I've never seen something like that."

"You know," David almost laughed, they are wrapped in foil. It is kind of like, if you open one you have to use it."

"No you don't. You're just messing with me. How do they work?" Abbie was as serious as she could be wanting to know.

David kissed Abbie with a passionate kiss which she returned with equal strength. They locked together mouth to mouth and their hands began pulling and touching. Abbie pulled at the hem of David's T-shirt and touched his skin. Abbie moaned at the feel of his chest and did not breaking from the kiss. Abbie felt David's cock pressing hard against her.

"Touch me, please touch me, David."

She didn't say where and David took that as it was meant. He found the waist band of her loose fitting jeans and snaked his hand into the. There was no panty, he touched pure pleasure of naked Abbie butt.

Abbie felt David's hand begin to slide over her hips and to her wispy thin pubic hair. She was already worked up when his hand touched the tip of her little jewel. David stopped there holding a finger on the tip of her clit. Abbie shuttered and shook as he pressed and released several times. Her dampness flowed.

David began to press a finger gently into her tiny opening. Abbie rewarded him with a passionate flow. David was mesmerized by her sighs and moans. They had stopped kissing but were face to face.

Abbie knew, and was sure David knew, they were going to make love. The feelings Abbie had for David were sincere, passionate, and full of lust. On top of that was a new feeling that she knew was love, the real thing.

Abbie slid her hand from David's chest over his stomach and to the waist band of his jeans. "Teach me how to make you feel good, David."

Her hand slipped into his pants and encountered the band of his underpants. "I didn't wear any, how come you did?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sunday Morning Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds