• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 06

Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 06

Life After Marty

The loss of Marty's guidance left a huge hole in my life. Still living at home while continuing my education I now had little opportunity to dress and feel feminine. I became depressed and more withdrawn, which mom put down to the loss of my friend Jason, (Marty's 'son'). Losing Marty was more then the mere loss of a friend, much more, but life goes on. I plunged deeper into my studies and raised my grades, after all I had little else to do. That is until I met Susan. We dated for a few months till the term ended. It removed some social stigma as those who had considered me as being gay shook their heads and wondered why it had taken me so long to find a girlfriend.

Susan seemed to accept my small case of 'gyneocomastia' and fairly hairless state readily enough. She'd sometimes point out the effeminate demeanor and mannerisms I displayed from time to time. At others I'd catch her giving me a strange look. (A Sissy might stop being a Sissy but there's still a part that remains a Sissy inside).

Being from different areas of study we found different summer jobs. The separation became permanent when Susan wrote to tell me she'd found someone else. Turns out she had been trying to use me to deny her inner lesbian desires and some of the strange looks had been when she'd realised what she was doing, not really what I was.

With my youngest sister heading out on her own, leaving only me at home, mom decided to move in with her current boyfriend and would be selling the house. I needn't worry as she would still help me out financially, at least while I was in university I was told. Life was changing for me again. By the end of the summer the house was sold and I got my own apartment when I went back to classes.

At first mom dropped over every second day and thus little really changed but soon enough it became twice a week and then every second week as the year went by. With free time all to myself I started dressing again, moving from just wearing a few things the odd day and maybe sleeping in a nitie every second or third night till I was back to dressing as soon as I got home and sleeping in a nitie every night. One look in the mirror the first time I'd put stockings on convinced me to start shaving my legs and from there it was only a small step further and I was doing my face, shaping and polishing my nails, and growing my hair out till it was long enough to style! Mom always called about twenty minutes before she dropped over to see if I needed anything so that was never a problem.

The problem now was I spent all my time at home. I was back to being very closeted, secretive and more then a bit paranoid about being caught. While feeling more alive inside I was still a bit depressed from hiding inside the four walls of my apartment.

It took a few months to work up the courage to step out the door again. Nervous and scared of being caught I'd open the door a crack, peer down the hall and make sure it was empty, then close it and do it again and possibly a third time before plunging out the door, making sure it was closed, scuttling down the hall and stairs then either start walking down the block or jump into my car.

I had regressed so much, all the way back to quiet drives or walks where I might be seen while trying to avoid anyone seeing me closely. Just getting all the way back to going into a store to buy a coke or get some gas took a few weeks. Anticlimatic describes it best as the clerks never gave me a second look, or if they did it was only to appreciate my femininity; or more probably the short skirt that displayed most of my legs!

I still wasn't truely happy tho. I wanted to feel the incredibly tingly exciting thrill Marty had proven I'd get from exhibitionism. I needed to feel that again! Eventually I returned to the first park Marty had taken me to and re-enacted that walk. No campfire or people this time, no Marty making me do it and less of a thrilll due to those things, but still a thrill, just an emptier one.

The cool breeze swirling around my lingerie clad body, the echoing click of my heels announcing my prescense, the rasp of my nylons rubbing together with every step had all been so fantastic, so wonderfully sensual, yet so empty and meaningless at the same time. I started to increase the risk factor, pushing it higher and higher but still without knowing someone was looking at me it had a hollow core.

At least it did till I went to a park Marty had never taken me to, the only known local park inhabited by gays after dark. I'd spent the entire afternoon slowly shaving myself completely smooth then massaging in moisturisers to ensure I had soft skin. I'd spent hours shaping and polishing my nails a bright glossy red, doing my face over and over till I got the right look and styling my longish hair into a femininely wavy sort of pageboy look. I took my time dressing but still had to wait till it was fully dark out so the park would be emptied of it's daytime patrons and the evening ones would be out.

Finally I parked at the top of the hill overlooking the park, then walked down the wooden stairs, feeling myself becoming more and more excited with every step. My body was shivering under the thin knee length coat I had on and my hands were trembling uncontrollably! My breath came in short gasps, my belly quivered increasingly and my knees had become fairly rubbery by the time I reached the park at the bottom of the stairs. Nervously I looked around, wondering if anyone hidden in the park was watching me.

Under my coat I had on a sheer black babydoll top over a black lace breasthalter to enhance and accent my small breasts, matching sheer panties and garter belt attached to sheer midnight blue stay ups. I had on four and half inch wedgie heeled black sandals so as not to sink into the grass while still 'hobbling' myself to make sure I wouldn't be able to run or rush too much. I'd come here during the day to scout things out so I knew the path in front of me led to the main paved walkway.

I stopped to remove and hide my coat before I stepped onto the main path! I felt so much more then merely naked in the mist covering me, so tingly all over, so fully alive and, hopefully, ready for anything! I steadied myself against a tree for a minute, taking deep breaths to calm myself. When I was able to I walked down the path. It skirted a large cleared picnic / play area. The paved path ran around the outside of it with widely spaced lights and I started to walk along it. My heart was racing, my pulse pounding and my mouth was dry from gasping for each breath! The loud click of my heels announced my prescense to anyone there but right then I wanted to be seen, to be taken, to be used as the Sissy I was so badly I could hardly think coherently!

My belly spasmed as I walked under the first bright lamp and I had to grab the back of a nearby bench to steady myself. Taking deep breaths to calm myself again I managed to continue on. Slowly as I could 'force' myself to I strolled thru the lit area, wanting to display myself a bit longer; wondering if anyone was watching me, hoping someone was!

A voice from the outer edge of the path asked me if I was a complete idiot? I froze as it went on to mention that the police often cruised or walked thru the park looking for easy pickings and I was certainly one dressed the way I was and walking out where I was so easily seen. He lit a cigarette then offered me one so I walked over to where he was. He held the light just a bit longer then needed to appreciate the view then smiled and said I looked very nice, it was too bad he was interested in men not boys or transvestites. I should be popular tho as a lot of guys liked either one. Not that he'd recommend any of them.

Another thing I should be aware of was the occassional group of gay bashers that would love to find me. I'd probably end up being beaten till I was unconscious or dead. He shook his head sadly. If I wanted to go out dressed like this why didn't I just go to one of the clubs or a peep show? I never mentioned Marty's name but told him about what had led me to doing this and he sighed then suggested that I use the outer dirt path so as not to be quite so obvious and maybe watch for a place to hide till I knew who was coming and what their intentions might be.

Further down the path, about a quarter way around the park, was the area I was looking for. This part was pretty well men looking for other men. When I got there I might discover that some who went there might like to play a little rougher then I might want or expect but at least I wouldn't be beaten senseless. Spanked silly maybe, possibly have my things ripped or cut off me and end up raped, but at least I'd be alive. I started to feel silly standing there in front of him and lost my initial enthusiam.

Beaten, raped, forcibly stripped, now I had some idea of why Marty had never taken me here. I was just turning to go back to my car when a voice hissed out asking if George was there? I jumped again but the man just smiled and called out that he was. My new friend was George it turned out and this was his usual spot. Several of his friends and acquaintances joined us over the next ten to fifteen minutes and while I enjoyed the long looks they gave me none made a pass or tried anything with me. A few paired up and wandered off and I finally thanked George for his help and left the group.

Instead of going right back to the car I followed his advice and continued around the park. It didn't take long to make my way there. My feet hurt so I sat on a bench near three paths I could dart down if I needed to escape. The area wasn't near any of the lamps but was lit well enough by the three quater moon that had risen.

It didn't take long for someone to find me. Late twenties or early thirtys, 6' 2", maybe 190 - 200 lbs, light brown hair and a confident smile as he stopped, smiled and took a very long look at me before sitting down beside me. He never said a word. Just sat there looking up and down my body until he leaned forward and kissed me. His lips felt so wonderful on mine, his tongue so fantastic as it explored my mouth. His hands slipped under my nitie top and I moaned softly more then once as he cupped my breasts, squeezed them and flicked his thumbs over my hard nipples.

He'd look up and smile every so often then kiss me again and continue caressing, fondling, cupping or squeezing me somewhere. Gawd I'd missed that so much! Every part of me he touched sent firey lines racing thru my body, ending in my belly or crotch! Getting up he lifted me easily and turned me so I was kneeling against the back of the bench before lifting the babydoll top over my head and tossing it aside. Moving around behind the bench he kissed and nibbled my sensitive nipples. With a huge smile on my face I closed my eyes and started moaning softly.

I heard him start unzipping himself, freeing his cock then straightening up to rub it against my lips. I never thought about it just parted them to start sucking him. He smiled and started to pump his cock deeper, his hands moving to hold my head steady.

Engrossed in sucking his cock I barely noticed my panties being pulled down and automatically lifted my knees up when they got that far, to make it easy to remove them fully. Suddenly it hit me that his hands were still holding my head. I tried to turn my head but he tightened his grip and kept me from turning to look back, continuing to pump his cock between my lips! Other hands cupped my lower cheeks, gave each a swat and spread them apart slightly. I felt a finger slide into me and swirl around a few times, then a second one teasing me further open and finally a third. The lube from the butt plug I'd removed and left in the car made it easier. Soon I started to press back to feel them deeper and moaned around the hard shaft filling my mouth!

Marty may have 'lent' me to a few of his friends from time to time but never more then one at a time. I'd never, oh gawd that felt so good, I'd never, oh yes, yes, yes, I'd never had two men take me at the same time before. It was overwhelming. His fingers withdrew and he slapped each inner thigh lightly to make me spread my knees further apart before I felt the head of his cock press against me, pop into me and start to fill me. My mind went blank as my body rocked back and forth taking one cock deep then the other until I felt his balls slap against me. When that happened suddenly both cocks rammed in deeper at the same time, making me arch my back and gag slightly.

Yes, yes, oh yes this is what I needed, what I wanted! This was the reason I'd dressed the way I had, this was the reason I'd come to this park tonight! Oh gawd yes, yes yes! More hands stroked my back, my thighs, cupped my breasts and tweaked my nipples till my body spasmed and shook helplessly. I moaned and gasped around the cock I was sucking then felt myself pushed over the top as whoever was fucking my ass drove deep and held it there till he spurted deep inside me.

That made me start cumming and my orgasm swelled in volume as the cock I was sucking exploded. I tried to swallow as it gushed and gushed but his cum ran down the sides of my mouth, over my chin, Suddenly warm and wet globs landed across my back, thighs and ass increasing my spasms even more until I collapsed bonelessly. I was left draped over the back of the bench, gasping for breath; too spent, too weak to move for a minute or two. By the time I could move they had all disappeared and I never did know just how many had been there in all. All I knew for sure was that I was in a park, naked save for my breasthalter, garter belt and stay ups and one heel, covered in cum, completely sated and supremely happy for the first time in a long time!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds