• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cindy Never Says No to Daddy

Cindy Never Says No to Daddy

All the signs were there for Cindy Saville, a young woman who even though had not quite reached her 19th birthday, was proving to be wise beyond her years. That night her mother had come home late, something that she blamed on booming business at the real estate office she worked at, and then their bickering would begin.

Cindy had made her and her father dinner, something that she knew her Daddy would appreciate, and as the night went on the teen could feel his eyes on her, looking at her in a much different way after his second bourbon and coke washed down the pasta.

When Cindy felt her father's presence behind her at the sink as she rinsed off the supper dishes, her feelings were confirmed when he moved his body behind her and kissed the back of her neck while reaching and putting his hands on his daughter's wrists before sliding them upwards.

"Where would I be without you Cindy?" Dad had whispered while his strong hands gently slid up to the bend of her elbows and beyond, the fingers feathering the downy light brown hair that coated her lower arms.

"You know I'll do anything for you Daddy," Cindy had assured him as his touch gave her goose bumps all over her furry forearms, making the hairs she used to loathe stand on edge and she shivered.

"I know you will," Dad had said softly as he kissed the top of his daughter's head, and just before he stepped back Cindy felt his hardness press into the small of her back.

It was then that Cindy knew that no matter what time Mom came back, she would be having company in her room tonight. Company that she not only tolerated but yearned for, and even though she hadn't started this new phase of their father/daughter relationship, Cindy had not stopped it and in fact when her father expressed shame and remorse she had set him straight on that.

"You're a man," Cindy had told her father during that conversation. "A good man. A man with needs, and if Mom won't give you what you want - what you need - I will. I always will because I love you more than anything. Mom doesn't know what she's throwing away by acting like she does towards you, but I do."

That was what Cindy was thinking hours later as she stretched out on her bed under a sheet, watching the shadows on the walls dance as a breeze outside made the tree at the side of their house sway a little.

Down the hall after the usual drama there was only silence, and while it was possible her parents had been doing some reconciling Cindy knew that was unlikely and that Daddy would be sneaking out of their bedroom and down the hall towards her room.

Cindy was prepared this time because under that sheet she was clad only in an old tank top, with the rest of her naked. Even in the dark the teen lacked the confidence to be completely naked because she was self conscious about the size of her breasts, her buds barely able to fill a hand and nothing like her mother's bosom which sadly she hadn't inherited.

Daddy didn't seem to mind though, Cindy mused as she waited for the creaking of the floorboards out on the long hallway, neither that or the fact that she was much bigger on the bottom than she was on top bothered him like it did Cindy. That was one of the many reasons she loved her father so much. She was perfect in his eyes, as perfect as he was in hers.

Then came the creak of the floorboards outside. She could hear them clearly and so could her mother if she hadn't come home half crocked and then medicated herself into a coma-like sleep.

As the sounds got closer Cindy rolled over onto her side with her back to the door, trying not to hyperventilate, and then her bedroom door opened and the light from the hallway shone on the wall she was facing briefly, putting a quick spotlight on her old poster of Justin Beiber she couldn't bear to take down before the door closed again.

Cindy wanted to roll over and look at her father but she knew that made him uncomfortable so she stayed on her side as she heard the rustling of what were likely Dad's boxer shorts coming down, and then Cindy felt the sheet being eased down off her body as her backside was exposed in the moonlight.

A minute passed with nothing but the sound of their breathing. Cindy wondered what her dad was doing - was he just looking at her backside? It didn't look at that interesting to her but she wasn't complaining, and then came the bed moving as she guessed it was her father's knee hit the bed.

"You asleep honey?" her Dad asked as he knee walked closer, and she could feel the heat coming from his body before she felt his presence.

Cindy's answer was a little giggle that she tried and failed to repress, and after her father chuckled in response he eased down next to her, spooning his manly, hairy body into her smooth skin.

"Are you tired baby? Early classes tomorrow?" he asked as his minty toothpaste breath washed over her while his hand landed on her shoulder.

"No Daddy. Never too tired for you," she added, and then he groaned and nuzzled into her neck, nibbling and sucking while his hand slid down to her breast, kneading the little orb through the cotton while pressing the underside of his erection into the crack of her rear end.

"So sexy. So beautiful," Dad whispered, and even though she knew it wasn't true she ate up the words like they were chocolates while her nipples popped out under his touch. "I want you so bad."

"Take me Daddy," Cindy said, wanting to turn around and face him while they made love but settling for twisting her face backwards so they could briefly kiss before submitting to him. "I can feel how hard you are already."

"All because of you Dumpling," he said as he used the old nickname he had given her. "No woman excites me like you do."

"Damn," he hissed after his hand went down to her dripping pubic hair around her sex and found that she was as excited as he was. "Your pussy is so wet."

"Daddy please," Cindy begged, wanting him to push her onto her back and take her the way that lovers do, but instead she felt her father's kisses going down her back as he squirmed down to his destination.

"Sweet sweet ass," Cindy heard him mutter when after he squeezed her fleshy bottom he parted her plump buttocks with his iron grip while he face moved into the chasm.

"Oh Daddy" Cindy sobbed softly as she felt her father's tongue dabbing around her balloon knot, seeming to relish the little curls that circled her beige toned anus as he plastered them to her skin before poking the tip of his tongue into her. "Omigod!"

Cindy hadn't been a virgin when her father first started visiting her, although her experiences had all been in the other area, and while she was shocked and a little put off at first at where her dad's interest lied, she had tolerated it and then had begun to enjoy it a lot.

"Your tongue is like a snake Daddy," Cindy hissed as her father's tongue probed deeper than it seemed possible, darting in and out while Cindy's legs churned and she clutched the bedding.

Behind her, the sound of her father's grunting as he rimmed her made for an erotic soundtrack for her as Cindy's hand slipped down to frig her pussy, and she was just about to cum when her father pulled his face out and began probing her anus with a greased finger.

"Ooh... still as tight as a vise," Cindy's father declared as he pushed his finger in and out of the steamy orifice. "You like that don't you honey?"

"Yes Daddy. That's it, get me ready for you," she whispered, always managing to remember to keep her sounds down no matter what, and knowing what her father loved to hear she continued. "Put another finger in now and really prime me up, otherwise your big dick will rip me open."

"Anything you want Dumpling," her father replied as he pushed his middle finger into the tiny ring, spinning the two digits as he impaled his daughter's rectum.

"Omigod this feels so good," Cindy whimpered, ignoring the pain that would soon ebb even though what was to come was bigger than the fingers, the flesh and blood more pleasing that the bony fingers.

"Got to have you honey," Dad said when he could wait no longer, removing his fingers and helping his daughter up on all fours where she would stay until his force overwhelmed her and forced her down onto the bedding.

The middle-aged back greased his throbbing cock as he moved up behind Cindy, and when she reached back and tried to grab his cock he let her, allowing her fist to stroke his manhood a few times before taking it back.

"Easy at first Daddy," Cindy reminded him, happy that she at least got to touch her father's penis this time.

Cindy rarely got to touch her father's organ and had only caught a glimpse of it erect once, the memory of the shadowy sight of his massive cock forever burned in her mind. Dad didn't want her to look at him at all while they made love; not his face or what he used to impale her.

It was his guilt that caused that, and while Cindy had tolerated it she knew it would have to change. She wanted Dad to take her in every way, not just anally, and she wanted them to look at each other when they made love, like him and Mom had looked at each other when they created her.

That day would come, and that was what the teen was thinking about when she felt the fat knob of his member pressing into the puckered ring. Daddy was trying to be gentle as he pushed the lubricated weapon into her, and after the ridge of the knob popped inside the rest of his cock slid in fairly effortlessly.

"Daddy," Cindy whimpered after she stopped biting the pillow in her face, having learned that he enjoyed being told about his endowment. "You're so big."

"I know honey, but you've got it all," Dad told her before he eased himself back almost all the way out. "What a woman you are."

"Love you Daddy," Cindy gasped as he began sliding rhythmically in and out of her rectum, his hands coming around his daughter and under her bunched-up tank-top to cup her breasts as his sweaty, hairy chest covered her back.

"Love you too Dumpling," he replied as his manhood began working like a relentless machine, in and out a little bit faster and a little bit harder with every passing second until despite his best intentions he would find himself unable to restrain himself.

At that point when his feral thrusting and the force of the muscular 240 pounds packed on his 6'3" frame became too much for his daughter's skinny arms to keep her up on all fours, she collapsed onto the bedding.

As he always did at that point, Cindy's father simply covered her body with his, keeping as much of his weight off of her as he could as he rooted into her like an animal, his muted grunts and Cindy's stifled whimpers joining the creaking bed in a soundtrack of the debauchery.

Cindy knew Dad didn't last long at that point and she had gotten to the point where she could tell when he was about to cum. A flurry of short hard thrusts was followed by a slight pause, and Cindy's fists gripped the sheets as she felt her father's cock jump inside of her.

Then came the ecstasy as Cindy heard her father's moan of contentment, followed quickly by the soothing sensation that came with the filling of her savaged bowels with his hot seed.

The two of them stayed as they were, with her father on top of her as his cock slowly went limp, and the both of them shuddered when the now-flaccid organ slithered out of Cindy's anus.

"You okay honey?" Dad asked her like always, and as usual her answer was the same.

"'Course I am, silly," Cindy giggled, which would have been the answer regardless. "Bet it was even better for me than it was for you."

"That's a bet you would lose," her father told her as he eased up from the bed. "Be right back."

Cindy listened to her father go across the hall to the bathroom, where the sounds of the sink meant that he was first brushing his teeth and then getting a washcloth wet to help clean her up a bit when he came back. This all was only as the teen imagined was happening since she had never seen it, instead staying in place face down until Daddy came back.

The girl resisted the urge to reach back and wipe off her father's seed which tickled as it gurgled out of her anus. Cindy had done that the first time she had experienced anal sex, wanting to see if it was blood coming out of her.

It wasn't of course, but her heart skipped when after her hand reached back there she had felt a gaping hole instead of a little balloon knot. That had gotten her crying because she feared she was ruined for life, but Dad came back and explained she would be as good as new in minutes.

"I'm back," Dad whispered as he returned and did a little housekeeping before rolling his daughter onto her back.

"I'm glad," Cindy said as she got to look at her father again.

"Never got this off," he said in reference to the tangled tank-top still around Cindy's collarbone. "We can fix that now."

Without needing to be asked Cindy brought her hands back towards the headboard so her father could pull the top over her curly scalp, and after he got it free he carefully slipped the tips of her hands between the mattress and the bottom of the headboard and draped the tank top over her eyes like a blindfold.

"I could get out of this you know daddy," Cindy giggled, referring to the fake prison her hands were in up behind her head.

"More fun this way though," her father replied as he got to enjoy the sight of his daughter's naked stretched out body without the guilt that would come from her seeing him looking at her.

He found it amazing that despite being married to a woman that Cindy could not match in terms of looks or figure, he found his daughter so much more erotic

"Honey?" her father whispered before he started the second act. "Remember what we talked about last time?"

"About you and me?" Cindy said excitedly, vividly recollecting how she had suggested that the two of them move out of here - together - and find a place of their own to live like, as Cindy had said, husband and wife.

"Yes. I've been thinking about it, and while it might be tough at first, especially for you..."

"Don't worry about me Daddy. I'll make you so happy, I swear. I'll stay in college and work nights and you know I'll never cheat on you like she does."

"I know you wouldn't. You wouldn't mind pretending to be married to a 49 year old man?"

"To be with you like that? I would love it."

"I'm working on it," her father said. "But as for now, let me make you happy."

"I am happy," Cindy replied, and as she felt her father's tongue licking around her collarbone she said, "Ooh Daddy, I'm super sweaty tonight."

"I know," he responded as he nibbled around the swells of her breasts before swooping over and running the flat of his tongue over the damp hollow of her armpit, savoring the sweet salty texture of the peach fuzz that had grown since Cindy had shaved that morning.

"Daddy!" Cindy gasped as he licked away while her eyes were blocked by the covering. "Makes me want to pee."

"I remember you used to think that was gross - me licking your armpits," her father reminded her. "Maybe after we shack up together you can let the hair grow under your arms for a while so we can see what you look like."

"You know I'd do anything for you," Cindy told her father. "But I have a feeling I'd be a lot hairier than Mom was in those pictures of you two in college."

"You make that sound like that would be a bad thing," her father mused before making his way down Cindy's body, dipping his tongue into her belly button before gingerly parting her thighs to expose her sex mostly hidden under a very generously endowed brown bush.

"Oh Daddy," Cindy sighed when she felt his talented tongue work its magic around her opening before he lowered his face into the jungle, and as he went down on his daughter she wrapped her legs around his head as best she could while grinding upwards into his face.

The excitement of the prospect of moving in with her father made her orgasm especially intense, and as she wrapped her thighs around her father's head Cindy came hard, her body writhing as his tongue kept working until she went limp in the bedding.

Mrs. Cindy Saville, the girl thought after Dad kissed her goodnight and went back into his own bedroom. It has a nice ring, and even nicer was the thought of the two of them making love like they should be, without shame.

***

Thank you for reading.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cindy Never Says No to Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds