• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sex in the Dominican

Sex in the Dominican

12

It was a short plane ride to the tropical island of the Dominican Republic. They would make a connection in Miami and then down to Punta Cana. In all, maybe five hours.

Veronica and Brad had been planning to go during the colder months, but time and opportunity didn't allow. So, they chose the first available date they could both take off. The first Saturday in early July.

A week at the Riu Palace would certainly do wonders for them to reconnect. It seemed like such a long time since they had any real alone time. Not that it really much mattered. They both knew the other had someone on the side. In her case, she had multiple suitors, but she was picky too. She wasn't going to lay with just anyone.

They had to have something special about them. Looks were nice, but a man with a certain charm or charisma was as equally good looking to her. As long as they were presentable.

Their American Airlines flight would arrive at 12:37pm. A brief customs check and then they would be greeted by the shuttle bus driver and taken to their hotel. Along with 40 other people staying at various hotels. While they waited, they talked about what the plans were for the vacation. Food, Drinks (a lot of them) and some nightlife. Otherwise laying by the pool or frolicking in the ocean.

Brad set aside a day for deep sea fishing, but Veronica wasn't interested. She would spend that day laying by the pool and getting drunk. The shuttle bus driver finally arrived at the Riu. It's opulence apparent upon their arrival. The hotel was a village in itself as it was nestled with all the other RIU properties.

After a brief check in, they walked to their ocean view room, complete with balcony that also overlooked the expansive and breathtaking pool. Veronica and Brad dropped their luggage on the bed and immediately opened the door to the balcony. The warm Caribbean breezes greeted them as they opened the sliding doors.

Brad wrapped his arms around Veronica and kissed her cheek.

"I've needed this for some time. What should we do first?"

"Fuck"

Brad needed no additional coaxing. Then went back into their room, leaving the slider open and climbed on the bed. Clothes were removed, naked bodies embraced and they each took a turn to help the other climax. It was good, if not generic, leaving Veronica wanting something, more. Something different.

The days were glorious. Sunny, warm and the resort was intoxicating, much like the beverages they consumed. Stenned, the bartender, was originally from St. Kitts, but moved to the Dominican with his girlfriend.

Stenned worked on tips and Veronica made sure he was well compensated, knowing that anytime she needed another drink, all she had to do was raise her glass and by time she worked her way to the swimup bar, it would be waiting for her. It was a good system she thought.

She and Brad spent time walking around the shops, and going offsite on the occassional tour. They met another couple, which Veronica found intriguing. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something erotic about the couple. They spent the day hanging together and even ate dinner with them, before they excused themselves claiming a long day.

The woman, Joann, was tall, almost six feet. Blonde like herself, but with shorter hair. She was slender, but a nice figure, she thought. The male, Kaz, was a little taller, salt and pepper hair, cut close to the scalp. Mustache and goatee, mostly white with some darker hair mixed in. She wasn't sure on the woman's age, but guessed Kaz to be mid to late 40s.

As they walked away, Joann leaned into Kaz, whispered something in his ear and they both looked over their shoulder to Shari and Brad. They smiled and waved goodbye before returning to their original path. She assumed to their hotel room. Veronica saw something drop from Joann's hand down to the concrete path. She was sure it was meant for her.

By time Veronica could get up from the table and find what she was looking for, Joann and Kaz were already gone from view. It was a piece of paper was all. She was about to just throw it away, but curiosity got the best of her and she unrolled the paper. On it was a note that read:

Tomorrow: Pool, drinks and Veronica's pussy

Veronica felt and immediate flush to her face. She quickly wadded up the note, but before she could throw it away, Brad came up behind her and reached around her waist. Veronica secreted the note away and walked with him back to their hotel room. Brad fell asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Veronica read the note more than once, each time wondering who wrote the note. Kaz she finally decided. Joann saw the note and had thrown it away. But if that were true, why did she whisper to Kaz, then turn and smile at Veronica. She found sleep difficult that night as she tossed and turned. When she did sleep, she had erotic dreams of being on a secluded beach, lying naked and a stranger seducing her.

By the time Veronica woke, Brad had already left for his deep sea fishing trip. She knew he'd be gone most of the day, so she didn't bother to get out of bed right away. Instead, she slept longer and eventually got up just before noon. A quick workout and then down to the pool.

The pool chairs were all taken and Veronica found herself wandering around looking for an empty chair. Then she saw Joann and Kaz waive her over. She hesitated and thought about ignoring them until Joann called out her name.

"Veronica. Over here. I have a chair saved for you."

Too late. Veronica wasn't the kind of person to be rude, so she turned towards Joann, smiled and waived back. She had never felt so nervous. Her legs felt like lead with each step. Finally arriving, Joann, stood up and gave her a friendly hello kiss on the cheek.

"Late night?"

Joann asked.

"No, not really. Couldn't sleep."

"Where's Brad? Oh, wait. Is today his fishing trip?"

"Yes."

Veronica knew that Joann knew this as they discussed it the night before. She wondered what Joann was up too.

"Kaz? Do you fish?"

"I like fishing. Just have other interests I like even more."

His smile seemed genuine. No malice or ill intent detected. Veronica felt a little more at ease. She put her bag down on the concrete decking that surrounded the pool and sat next to Joann. They made small talk of the hotel, the lavish restaurants, the nightly entertainment.

The trio were drinking and Veronica could feel the buzz from the alcohol after just a couple of drinks. Joann then made a surprise suggestion.

"Veronica, I have an appointment for a massage this afternoon for two. Kaz said he's not interested. Would you like to come with me? It's already paid for and there's no refund. I'd really like the company."

"Sure. Why not. I could use a good rub down."

She wasn't sure why she emphasized the words rub down. Probably feeling a little brave she thought to herself. Should've eaten something.

The two women collected their things and put them in their respective beach bags, leaving Kaz to fend for himself. Veronica realized that was not going to be a problem as he was already in the pool playing volleyball with the other guests of the hotel.

They walked back through the hotel, past the steakhouse located near the pool, past Pacha Nightclub, and over to the Neighboring hotel, where the Renova Spa was located. The placed their bags in a locker and Joann took off her bikini and wrapped a towel around her.

Veronica noticed the tatoo of an Octupus, it's tentacles wrapped around what looked like a cock. She was about to ask, then decided against it. She waited for Joann to turn before she too removed her bathing suit and wrapped herself in a towel.

They waited for the masseur to come get them, neither saying anything as Joann was seated in a yoga pose with her eyes closed. Almost sensing the masseur, she opened her eyes and stood up just was a man and woman approached.

"Joann and Kaz?" the male asked.

"Joann and Veronica" Joann corrected them,

"Kaz couldn't make it."

"Oh, We should probably get another woman for this."

Joann interrupted them telling them she would have the man give her the massage while the woman massaged Veronica. They were lead to a private room where two tables were side by side. Joann took off her towel and laid on the closest table. Completely uninhibited.

Shari kept her towel on while sitting on the table, only opening the front after she had lied down. The female masseur pulled the towel down to just above Veronica's buttocks. Oils were poured on each woman and the massages began. Joann made small talk with the man and asked Shari how she was doing.

Much to her surprise, Veronica was feeling very relaxed. So much so that she removed the towel and lay on the table completely naked. Joann smiled and commented on her shapely figure, telling her Kaz would like her because she's not as skinny as herself.

"He likes a big breasted woman. Not these little things."

Joann said as she lifted herself up and grabbed her breasts.

"You're not that small. And he didn't seem like he cared about the size of your boobs"

Joann smiled and reached out and took Veronica's hand in hers, giving her a light squeeze.

"I like you. You're fun. And nice"

"You're pretty hot too" she added with a wink.

Once again, Veronica felt her face become flush. This time, she felt a surge of excitement between her legs too.

As the massage continued, Joann became a little more bold. she spread her legs, allowing the man to reach between them. She gyrated on the table just a little, her eyes closed at first, then opened them and stared Veronica in the eyes, holding her stare for a moment, before closing them again. A small gasp escaped her lips.

Before long, their time was up and each woman grabbed their towel and walked back to the locker to take a shower. Veronica had wrapped up, Joann just walked through the office naked. Oblivious of the stares she got as she walked past the couples that were waiting their turn.

She said to Veronica;

"I'm going to take a quick shower." then turned and found the nearest one.

They were all enclosed offering a fair amount of privacy. Veronica followed and took the stall nearest to Joann. She let the warm water caress her skin. The powerful jets giving a massage of their own. She turned the shower off and was toweling off when she heard the familiar sound of a woman nearing an orgasm.

"Oh..uhhhh"

Veronica couldn't tell if it was Joann or someone else, but just hearing whoever it was, only heightened her own need for satisfaction. She was about to reach between her own legs when Joann called out.

"Hey, do you want to go shopping?"

Veronica would've liked about five minutes in the private shower, but she somehow sensed Joann peeking over the door. She turned around but saw no one. She wasn't sure if she was disappointed or not.

"Veronica?"

"Um sure. Sounds good. Let me rinse my hair."

She quickly finished her shower, dried off, wrapped her towel around her and exited the shower stall. They put their suits and cover ups on and left the spa. Famished, they stopped at the buffet and ate before they grabbed a drink and started their excursion. Two hours and four drinks later, the women were hanging onto each other like old friends.

By time they got back to the pool, Kaz was gone. Joann assumed he went back to their room and invited Veronica to join her. She opened the door and saw Kaz asleep on the king size bed. His upper torso was naked. Veronica noticed his strong build, broad shoulders and hairy chest. He was covered up from the waist down. Veronica found herself wondering what was underneath the covers.

Joann put her finger to her lips indicating to Veronica to stay quiet. She took off her cover up, and climbed into the bed with Kaz. She kissed him softly on the lips, stirring him awake. He grabbed her, pulling him over his body and kissed her hard. His hands deftly removing Joann's bikini top and taking a nipple into his mouth. He didn't know Veronica was there as his back was too her.

Kaz continued his assault on Joann's body and she wasn't trying to stop him. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. Kaz kissed her neck, down her shoulders, each breast and down her belly. She opened her eyes and stared at Veronica, who found herself unable to look away or move.

Veronica didn't know if she should leave, stay, or join in. She couldn't move her eyes off Joann. She watched as Joann moved her hands over Kaz' back and held his head as he moved between her legs. Veronica continued to watch, now aware of her own burning desire to be touched, kissed, licked.

Her hands moved to her bathing suit covered breasts. She played with her stiffening nipples, as she held Joann's stare. Two women sharing a passionate moment. Each trying to mentally project the sensations the other was feeling. Veronica's hands moved slowly down her body until they reached her now soaking wet pussy.

Joann watched as Veronica slide a finger inside her bathing suit. She licked her lips and opened her mouth as if to say something. Kaz was oblivious to Veronica's presence as he continued his sexual endeavors with Joann.

Joann closed her eyes as Kaz continued to lick and suck her clit. Faster and harder. She rolled her head back and moaned loudly. She was just going to tease him a little before telling him they had a guest. She didn't anticipate his vigor but certainly wasn't going to say stop.

She liked showing off and she liked knowing that Veronica was an appreciative voyeur. She wasn't sure if Veronica would join or not and she wasn't going to push the issue. Instead she just enjoyed the pleasure she was receiving and waited.

Kaz had been sleeping, an erotic dream of some sort had him already horny and when Joann climbed into bed with him, he immediately rolled her over onto her back. Kissing her and working his way down to her ever wanting vagina.

She was the most sexual woman he had ever known and he was going to use that to his advantage. He knew she would get wet fast, but was surprised how wet she already was. He didn't know the reason, nor did he care. She placed her hand on his head and guided him like a dog on a leash to her most sensitive spot.

Veronica continued to watch as Kaz and Joann continued their sexual passion for each other. She almost felt like an intruder, except she somehow knew that Joann wanted her there. Wanted her to watch. Wanted her!

She wasn't sure if she was ready for anything like that yet, but the couple were just so damn sexy, she couldn't turn away. Veronica pulled aside her bikini bottom and rubbed herself faster, trying to keep pace with Joann's now heavy breathing. She knew that Joann was close to cumming and if she could, she would cum with her.

Veronica leaned against the wall, never taking her eyes of the sexy couple having sex just a few feet away. Joann's breathing was short, fast breaths. Her moans becoming louder and louder and that final moment.

"I'm cumming. Oh my God! I'm CUMMING!"

Joann's eyes closed, her face tenced and she lifted her hips off the bed. Kaz raised up with her, never taking his tongue off her pussy. Joann bucked up and down and Kaz used both hands to help hold her up as she came again and again, until she dropped down on the bed and pulled him up to her.

They kissed, Joann tasting herself on his lips. Then Kaz slide between her legs, his hard cock sliding in and out.Veronica couldn't see how big he was, but she didn't care. She was so close to cumming herself.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on how good her fingers felt on her clit. Her hands moving faster and faster. She spread her legs, opened her eyes just as Joann dropped to the bed and pulled Kaz on top of her. The sounds of Joann cumming were enough to put Veronica over the edge as she let out a soft moan of her own.

The two women locked eyes again, each knowing how the other one felt. Joann kissed Kaz on the cheek and whispered into his ear. He paused his thrusts and look Veronica's way. He smiled, winked and continued to fuck Joann.

Veronica watched for another few moments, before straightening her bikini bottom to cover herself. She exited the room as the two lovers continued their love making with loud moans and groans.

Feeling only marginally satisfied, she hurried back to her own room. She opened the door and Brad was lying on the bed, asleep. Veronica crawled in, just like she had see Joann do. She reached under the covers and found Brad was also naked. She took off her bathing suit and softly kissed Brad on the lips.

His lips tasted of alcohol and she wondered how long he'd been asleep. Disappointed, she laid back down. She thought about Kaz and Joann and their display of affection. Neither seemed concerned that Veronica was watching. If anything, Joann wanted her to watch. Certainly Kaz didn't care either.

Her hands began to caress her body as she closed her eyes and pictured the couple she was with only moments earlier. Her vagina was still wet from the orgasm she gave herself. She never knew how much she would enjoy watching another couple have sex. She also never knew how much she wanted to have someone watch her.

Her hands went back to that familiar spot and she rubbed her clit again until she had a second, even more powerful orgasm. Brad never woke, leaving Veronica to her own devices. She fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Veronica woke up and noticed Brad was out of bed. She heard he showing running, so she laid there for a few minutes trying to decide what to do next. Just then the rooms phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Veronica. It's Joann. Kaz and I were wondering if you and Brad wanted to have dinner together again tonight?"

"I don't know. He's in the shower. Let me ask him."

Veronica opened the bathroom door just as Brad was exiting the shower. She took a moment to look at his naked body. Average height and weight. Dark curly hair, green eyes. She always thought he was a good looking man. Her mind drifted for a moment, until he broke her thoughts.

"What's up? Man. I was tired after being on the ocean for so long"

"Kaz and Joann wanted to know if we want to have dinner with them again?"

"Sure. I like them."

"Hey Joann. We'd love to have dinner again. Which restaurant and what time?"

The Riu had multiple restaurants. The steakhouse, the Japanese Sushi bar, the buffet. It was all good. They made their plans and times, giving Veronica just enough time to shower and dry her hair.

While she did, Brad made himself a drink, then another for each of them. After Veronica dressed, they took they glasses and toasted each other to having a fun evening. Little did Brad know just how much fun she already had.

They met Kaz and Joann and started out with a round of drinks, which turned into more drinks. A small bite to eat and then another round of drinks. By this time the foursome were well inebriated.

It was late and the bar was closing down, so the couples decided to continue the party in one of the rooms. Joann suggested their room as they had a bottle and four glasses. Brad eagerly agreed and practically dragged Veronica with him.

They arrived back to Kaz and Joann's room. Veronica hadn't noticed the suite previously. It's grandeur was lost on her the first time. She saw a bottle of champagne and four glasses sitting on the table. The champagne was on ice. Veronica suddenly realized that they had planned this all along. She found the idea of having sex as a group intoxicating. The buzz she had didn't hurt any either.

Brad let out a whistle as he surveyed the room.

"Nice!" he exclaimed.

"Kaz likes to travel first class. He just brings me along as his eye candy" she said to Brad as she touched his arm softly. Veronica noticed but said nothing. She was just going to let whatever happens, happen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sex in the Dominican

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds