• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 06

Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 06

One week later:

The following weekend, we had been invited to a party at the home of our friends Jim and Melissa. It was to be a relatively small, casual gathering and we offered to bring some homemade chili, which I told Jason to prepare. I donned my clothes, put on my makeup, and packed my travel humidor with a variety of sticks.

I told Jason to wear pants that were a bit baggy so that his cage would not show. After he dressed, he put the chili into a slow-cooker and we made our way to the car. The drive would take around an hour, so I decided to smoke a double corona, which Jason lit for me after I got in the driver's seat. Jason started to open the sun roof, but I told him not to do so.

"I want you to breathe in my smoke while we drive, my slave."

"Yes, Mistress. Of course."

After a pleasant drive, we arrived at our destination and I discarded my cigar stub onto the curb.

Jim greeted us at the front door and we exchanged hugs and pleasantries. Melissa then greeted us and we did the same.

"Come out to the patio, my dears. It's too nice to sit inside the house."

Outside we saw that, having arrived fashionably late, that all of the other guests had arrived. There were Sue and Tim, Cathy and Darren, Phyllis and Tony, and Marge and Ted. Ted! I had almost forgotten our little escapade and almost lost my cool. Almost.

We all exchanged greetings and Jim asked us what we wanted from the bar. I decided that it was a martini kind of night and asked for one, and Jason requested a beer. All of us had known each other since our high school days and we fell into the kinds of conversations that only old friends can have.

Marge asked me what kind of "purse" I was holding and I told her that it wasn't a purse, but a travel humidor.

"That's nice of you to take care of your husband's needs like that, Alexis."

"Actually, Marge, the humidor is for me."

All eyes were now on me except Ted's and his face reddened.

"You mean you smoke cigars?" said Jim. The guys all started to chuckle.

"Yes, I've taken up cigars and I now can't imagine life without them. In fact, I'm in the mood for one now. Does anyone mind if I smoke."

"Certainly not-we're outdoors. Do you mind if I join you," said Tony.

"Not at all."

I summoned Jason to prepare and light my cigar and offerred them to the others. Tony, Jim, and Darren accepted my offer, and we commenced with our cigar smoking and drinking.

Phyllis seemed to find my smoking fascinating.

"I know that some actresses smoke cigars, Alexis, but do you really like it? Isn't it really a man thing?"

"I think that everyone has the same taste buds, Phyllis. Cigars are delicious and I think they help women who smoke them achieve parity with men. And I think most men find it kind of sexy."

"I think you look hot with it, Alexis, but I don't think all women could pull it off," said Tim.

"What do you mean by that?" said Sue. "I think I'd like to try one. Maybe you'll think that I look hot smoking a cigar too."

With that, I signaled to Jason to get Sue a cigar and get her started.

"Don't inhale or you might be sorry," I said.

Sue took a few puffs and announced that it was "wonderful." The other ladies laughed and suddenly they all wanted to try a puff or two. Within ten minutes, they all had their own cigars going and we proceeded to fill the air with our smoke. I discreetly peeked at the crotches of the menfolk and, sure enough, things were stirring.

"You knew that I smoked cigars Ted. Remember when you stopped over at our house and I was enjoying one? Why didn't you tell Marge?"

Ted's embarrassment was readily apparent to me. After all, I had let him fuck me while I smoked a cigar, and he surely could picture the scene in his mind.

"Do you think I'm sexy, Ted?" said Marge, as she seductively blew a plume of smoke in his direction.

Ted looked like a deer trapped in headlights.

Cathy interrupted. "We're all hot as hell," she proclaimed as she vamped it up.

We all laughed and the night continued to be merry as we smoked, drank, and reminisced. As the party wound down, we had some coffee and prepared to leave. I winked at Ted, who was now obviously aroused. I playfully sat on his lap, blew a little smoke in his face, and whispered in his ear, "Next time it won't be a quickie."

I felt him stiffen even more beneath me, and I got up and laughingly said goodbye to the others. It had been a wonderful night.

***

The following morning, I awoke with a slight hangover, and told Jason to bring me breakfast in bed. He did so, and I ate and read the newspaper, and then I smoked a petite corona, which seemed to work magic on my hangover. As Jason knelt before me, he asked, "Didn't it feel a bit odd, Mistress, when you saw Ted?"

"No, my pet. I am seriously considering fucking him again. Maybe even in front of you. When I sat on his lap, he had a raging hard-on. He has a nice dick and I'm beginning to be intrigued by nice dicks."

"Yes Mistress."

The telephone rang and Jason brought it to me. It was Marilyn. She wanted to have a private talk about her "ongoing transformation."

I told her to come over in an hour and we could talk the day away. Jason, of course would have to leave, so I told him to visit his mother for the day. I then showered and got dressed and waited for Marilyn's arrival.

When she got here, Marilyn enthusiastically described how she had gotten Jeff to obey her and to serve her every need. He now gladly performs cunnilingis for hours and he even promised not to come without her permission. But Marilyn wanted to get to the next level.

"I got Jeff to show me his porn, Alexis, and you were right. He really likes the femdom stuff and the cigar smoking. But he also seems to like the lesbian angle, such as two women dominating a man. I have never been with a woman, so I am not sure how comfortable I'd be with that. Also, if we get to the pegging stage, how the hell will a dildo ever fit inside his ass?"

"One thing at a time, Marilyn. Why don't we have some cigars while we work this out?"

"Thanks Alexis, I really am in the mood for a good smoke."

I took two cigars from the humidor and we quickly got them going. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head that definitely took me by surprise.

"I'm going to answer both of your questions, Marilyn. By example, not by mere words."

With that, I blew a wisp of smoke at her, wrapped my arm around her, and kissed her gently on the mouth. Marilyn responded by returning the favor, this time passionately, darting her tongue in and out of my mouth. I had never been kissed so well! I took a drag of my cigar and blew it gently into her mouth. We then made love in a totally new way for both her and me. We kissed and licked and smoked. We even tried inserting our cigars into each other's vagina and then smoking them. I realized that no man could ever know the perfect ways to please a woman and I knew that this would always be a part of my sexual repertoire.

As we laid, entwined in the afterglow of the experience, I told Marilyn that I would now answer her second question.

"Marilyn, you can't just stick a dildo up someone's ass without breaking it in. You need progressively larger butt plugs, and then you'd be surprised how easy it is."

Marilyn knew nothing about butt plugs, so I got up and got my tool chest. I took out a selection of plugs and explained their use. Marilyn was surprised at how big the largest one was.

"You have to work your way up, sister. And that's not the biggest one, either. Your brother has that one in him right now. Would you like me to train you? That way, we can have even more fun between ourselves and you'll learn how to get Ted in shape."

To my surprise, Marilyn agreed. I took the smallest plug, liberally lubed it, and inserted it gently into her rectum.

"It actually feels kind of nice," said Marilyn.

"Good. Let's have another cigar and figure out what comes next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jason's Secrets Exposed Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 267 milliseconds