• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Three for Play

Three for Play

I come out of the shower to find you are waiting in the bedroom for me. We are going out for the dinner, but you want me to wear some very specific things under my dress and underwear isn't part of it.

I drop the towel and stand still for you, with my legs slightly spread. First you insert a set of Ben-Wah balls inside me, my muscles tighten as the balls move, causing the first flush of fluid to gather around my sex. Then you deftly attach a clamp to my clit, it has a small weight attached that swings when I move, this is also attached to a chain that is connected to a set of nipple clamps that you adjust to a light pinch.

Every move I make causes the weight on the clamp to swing and the Ben-Wah balls to jiggle and I moan at the thought of wearing them in public for hours, I am already aroused and wet. The light pinch at my nipples adding to the need building in my belly.

The dress is halter neck with enough decal over the bodice that the nipple clamps are invisible underneath it and it flows loosely around me with an above knee skirt that is full enough that you can lift the hem up without difficulty. Our third joins us and we head out.

At the restaurant we are seated in a very private booth, I am between the two of you and each have a hand on a leg spreading my thighs. I try my best to sit still while the waiter takes our orders, not easy to do with you both drawing the skirt up my thighs and playing fingers up to where I am wet and aching.

When the waiter leaves one of you fingers me and the other one tugs on the weighted clamp. You order me not to touch either of you, I whimper in response and try to stay still as the chain running up to my nipples is given a tug, making the clamps bite a bit tighter. I jerk and gasp at the increased pressure and the fingers playing at my pussy tease and stretch me before giving the balls a nudge up higher inside me.

Need begins to turn to a burn and despite my efforts to stay still I squirm under the rising need. You stand and, pulling me to my feet, lead me to the dance floor. Dancing with the balls and clamp is pure torture as they start to make me desperate to be fucked. You rub my nipples against your chest and then chuckle when you have to hold me up as my knees nearly give way, The song ends and to my relief you lead me back to our table.

My relief is short lived when he stands up and demands his turn for a dance. I groan in protest when the song that starts up is faster than the last one. More movement, more torture as the weight swings harder and the jiggling of the balls has moisture spreading down my legs. My clit and nipples are on fire by the time we head back to the table, my thighs wet and slick.

You both toy with me until the food comes, driving me nearly wild with need, tugging on the tail of the Ben-Wah balls and the chain connecting my nipples and clit.

I am too wound up to eat but you take turns in feeding me succulent morsels that I am beyond being able to savour as I should, as the food deserves. Finally the food is finished and I start to feel relief at being able to leave. But he stands and demands another dance. I feel my eyes widen and can't suppress the groan that forces its way up my throat as you insist I do as I'm asked.

At least the music has slowed down again. He steers me around the floor rubbing my breasts as much as he can. Until he manoeuvres me into a darkened dog leg corner and pushes me up against the wall. At least I am not the only one being affected, he is hard as he presses into me.

I beg for him to take the balls out and the clamps off but he rumbles out a no as he spreads my legs wide. I gasp as I feel his fingers spreading my moisture to my back passage, oh no. Please no.

He shushes me and kisses me as his fingers add pressure until the tip slips in. The fingers go away but are soon back again covered in a slick gel. My body is a riot of need as this new invasion adds further pressure, his fingers busy easing the muscles.

Next time they leave they come back and I feel a hard shape being pushed in. I'm panting by the time he pushes the plug all the way in. He is holding me up with his hands under my butt and my back pressed into the wall and I vaguely wonder where the hell he'd managed to hide the plug and gel all night.

When my legs steady underneath me he kisses me again and says, "Now we can go".

I step gingerly away from the wall and wonder how I'm going to be able to walk out, my insides are on fire, need a clawing beast screaming for release. I am in a daze as he guides me out, his arm wrapped around me supporting me heavily and I hazily think that I must look quite drunk to the unaware. You are waiting for us at the door and I am beyond grateful that we are going home.

Finally we arrive home but instead of heading into the bedroom you lead us into the playroom and I beg for you to take everything out and off.

You stop dead, turn to me as your posture changes, I risk a glance at him only to see he's taken the same stance. I shudder before lowering my head and falling to my knees, this position doing nothing to ease my growing desperation.

You mutter that I've finally remembered what I am. You walk behind me and undo the zip at my back and pull the dress up and off. He laughs at the evidence of my arousal, the reddened swollen nipples that are now straining against the clamps. My equally swollen clit and the wash of moisture that has slicked down my thighs.

I am burning from the inside out and I know you aren't ready to finish it. I try to breathe slowly as you go over to the frame and adjust it before he pulls me up and leads me over. You position me and buckle my wrists and ankles into the cuffs. He blindfolds me and the last I see is you walking over to the rack holding the whips and crops.

I feel strands being run over my breasts and belly, jiggling the chain and clamps and recognise the flogger. A hard single width with a leather stub rubs up my back and over my butt, a crop.

I can't contain the moan or the shudder that runs through me. The flogger starts a light flick across my breasts, the crop a slightly harder sting across my rear. The added stimulation has me begging for the release I've been craving all night.

My cries are ignored and the blows slowly become harder. I am becoming mindless in my need, I loose time, what little focus I have is firmly on the riot of need storming through me, ramping higher with every stroke of the flogger and crop.

I don't know how much time has passed before I realise that the whips have stopped and my arms and legs are being freed. I am lowered to my knees and the clamps are released from nipples and clit causing me to writhe and cry out at the flood of pleasure/pain that streaks through me.

I'm urged onto my hands and the balls and plug are pulled out, that sensation alone nearly enough to make me cum and a new wash of fluid to spill from my pussy.

As I gasp a cock is pushed into my mouth and hungrily I latch onto it and suck hard as I slick my tongue over it.

A hard lash lands over my arse before another cock slams into my pussy. You have a flogger each now and take turns lashing my back as you slowly fill me.

From taste and feel I know you are behind me and he is in my mouth. I suck harder as I push my hips back trying to make you move faster, harder, only to be rewarded by the floggers hitting harder.

My body is beyond my control now as it starts to shudder and buck. You start to move faster before suddenly pulling out of my pussy and pushing hard into my arse. I cry out around his cock and he pushes further into my mouth and throat. You both keep a steady rhythm, keeping the blows of the floggers in time with your thrusts. The blows aren't hard but they are enough to keep me in that mindless state.

You both pull out at the same time. I scream in frustration. You swap ends, a game you play all the time. And you play it now, swapping time and again. Finally a hand lands hard on my arse, bringing me to my senses.

I am a sweating heaving mess of nerves that are screaming for a release that is going to be frightening in its intensity. His hand is wrapped in my hair and jerks my head up and back, opening my throat further allowing him to push right down.

You are both riding me hard now. His free hand reaches my nipple and pinches as it twists. You reach around and down to my clit and rub in a tight circle. I start yelling around the cock in my mouth as I start cumming hard.

A tidal wave of convulsions wrack my body as you both swell and pound hard into me. You both climax as my body bucks and shudders between you. My arms give out under the onslaught and you both follow me to the floor, the cool tiles a stark contrast to our over heated bodies.

I am still shuddering with after shocks and you both run soothing hands over me, helping me to ease down.

One of you gets up, I am beyond being able to tell which one, the other scoots me closer and continues to rub where he can reach. The one that left comes back and the blindfold is eased off.

You lean down and kiss me before you both help me up and and into the bathroom. The spa bath has been filled with steaming water. He climbs in and you help me to join him before climbing in behind me.

Both of you wash me before washing yourselves. Then carefully lift me out, dry me thoroughly and ease me into bed.

I am too exhausted and too deliciously sore to move. You both climb into bed on either side of me and hold me close between you as we go to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Three for Play

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds