• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His First Andro Exam (Dr. Missy)

His First Andro Exam (Dr. Missy)

123

His First Andro Exam: A Doctor Missy Adventure

What if just as Women need to go undergo regular and generally embarrassing Gynecological exams Men had to deal with seeing (or rather being seen BY) an Andrologist? That idea inspired the following story and if it's well received/reviewed it might just turn into a series.

I also have to thank Shyone245 for her Editorial assistance, if you like my story then please give her a hand as she most definitely gave ME one.

Theoretically it's just another day at work for Doctor Melissa Francis a.k.a. "Dr. Missy" and yet the last of the days appointments was one that she'd been looking forward to all week, if not all month. Indeed, she had been so focused on her next appointment she had taken it easy on her penultimate patient of the day. Yes this time around Fred Stevens, her once upon a time high school guidance counselor, [who had foolishly made the mistake of suggesting that she might be happier as a housewife than as a degreed professional] would be allowed to escape her exam room without having a well lubricated instrument unnecessarily inserted rather deeply into his backside.

While the expression "brunette bombshell" has never been common it's nonetheless the most concise way to describe our not so good Andrologist as she is a 5 foot 11 and very fit example of femininity, and while she is most proud [and justifiably so] of her intellect she is also quite aware of and more than a little pleased with her physical appearance. And it's only after tending to her physical appearance via "checking her look in the mirror" that she opens and once again reviews the preliminary file for her next patient: a young man named Simon Reed who had made an appointment with her for an Andrological exam before he begins his studies at the local university.

Of course Dr. Francis (or rather 'Dr. Missy' as she prefers to think of herself) takes a keen interest in all her patients but some intrigue her even more than others and none more so at the moment than the 6'2" tall 195 pound specimen of young strawberry blonde dreaminess (in her considered opinion at least) that was Simon Reed...who was even now being instructed by her Nurse to remove all of his clothing except for his underpants and have a seat on the exam table.

After taking one last cursory glance at the file she closed it and walked across the hall from her office to the exam room, saying to herself 'time for some fun' before she knocked on the door and then of course opened it before poor Simon even had the chance to say "come in."

"Hello Simon, it's nice to meet you in the flesh so to speak although I already feel like I know you since I'm familiar with your achievements at both the chessboard and on the tennis court: Captain of the Tennis and Chess clubs...very impressive I must say."

He replies humbly "you know how the papers like to exaggerate things ma'am, nothing I've done was really all that special."

"Well I, for one, was certainly impressed, but nonetheless your modesty does you credit as many young men your age would be all puffed up about their achievements. In any event we'd better get this show on the road."

Dr. Missy's eyes quickly scan Simon's barely clad form and while she very definitely approves of everything she's seeing a few things particularly please her: for one thing Simon's handsome face already has a bit of a blush on it, for another his chiseled chest is nearly hairless, and he also obviously does more than play tennis as merely running and swinging a tennis racket doesn't lead to the development of Abs like that. But if she were to be honest with herself what intrigues her the most is what appears to be a decidedly large package that's quite clearly outlined by his somewhat thin 'tighty-whities.'

'My oh my, he's really going to regret wearing those flimsy old things before all is said and done...not that they're going to stay up, (or even on) for all that long.'

"To begin with", Dr. Missy says "I'll need you to stand up with your hands at your sides" as she puts on her exam gloves.

Dr. Missy then takes a seat on the ubiquitous wheeled stool, and immediately puts two of her gloved fingers to use by inserting them into Simon's left inguinal canal and asking him to cough for her. His lack of a reaction surprises her, but before she can repeat her request Simon nervously says "wha...what are you doing Ma'am?"

It only then occurs to her that Simon might honestly not have any idea what an Andrological examination entails. "Simon has no one explained to you what an Andrologist actually does?"

Simon hesitates for a few moments and then says "no ma'am, not really my folks just said that now that I'm over 18 I needed to have this done and that I should do whatever my Doctor told me to and that if I did everything would work out fine."

"Well then Simon, you should probably cough when I ask you to cough, wouldn't you agree?" She asks him.

"Yes ma'am, uh I mean, yes Doctor." And with that he did indeed give her several loud coughs; shortly thereafter she removes her fingers from his left inguinal canal and inserts them into his right one while requesting several more coughs which he this time immediately gives.

She schools her face into her normal neutral "Dr. Missy" expression to hide the delight she feels when she notices that even such minor and relatively innocuous physical contact has caused noticeable tenting in the front of Simon's underpants.

Next she says "please bend over the exam table with your legs well apart" and he rapidly does so; partially because he's trying to be obedient and cooperative she realizes but mostly to hide his nascent erection. She can't help but be amused by the fact that he still evidently thinks that he's going to get through this exam without her closely inspecting everything he's got.

"I noticed that you didn't answer some of the questions on your pre-exam form so I'll need you to answer them for me as your exam progresses."

He sighs with resignation before responding "yes Doctor." She changes her gloves after getting out and opening an ample supply of surgilube.

"Before we can proceed any further I'll need you to take your underwear down to knee level" She says to him, she can tell he is a bit frightened at her request.

"D..Do I really have to do that Doctor?"

"I'm afraid so Simon, you may find various parts of your examination today to be embarrassing or otherwise unpleasant but I assure you that they are all quite necessary."

And with that Simon reluctantly lowers his underpants revealing to her eyes (for the first of many, many times to come if she has her way) what Dr. Missy instantly decides is the most taut, toned, and overall generally attractive male bottom she's seen in months if not years...and considering just how many completely bare male bottoms she sees each and every day that's saying something.

Of course the impressive Genitalia now hanging freely between his athletic legs are very intriguing as well she has to admit! "Since you've never been to an Andrologist before I'm going to assume that you've never had a Rectal Exam before either, would I be correct in my assumption?"

"No Doctor, er I mean yes you're right I've never had, uh that done" he replies "what...what are you going to do?" he then nervously asks.

"Nothing really out of the ordinary I assure you, but if you're afraid I'll be happy to describe at least some of what I'm doing as we go along so as to remove the mystery since as they say the greatest fear is fear of the unknown." Simon hesitates for a few seconds.

" I'm, I'm not scared...exactly...just nervous I... I really don't know what to expect" he then gulps and says at a lower volume "or how much it's going to hurt."

"Oh Simon, as I believe I've already mentioned you'll probably find parts of your exam to be embarrassing and perhaps uncomfortable but nothing that I'm going to do today should hurt at all, and if you do actually experience any pain I want you to tell me immediately alright?" He seems to take reassurance from her words although it's short-lived, as her next statement causes his anxiety levels to spike once more.

"The first thing I'm going to do is open and visually inspect your intergluteal cleft" which she then immediately does by grasping and then fully spreading his oh-so-firm buttocks. Dr. Missy does indeed visually inspect his crack and makes a mental note that not only does everything look quite healthy, but that he is also scrupulously clean: she says nothing of course, but she is quite pleased at what she's seeing even going so far as to think 'Dear Lord even his puckered anus is cute as can be.'

She then says "everything looks just fine back here Simon", but before he has time to react to her words she goes on to say "most of my patients don't particularly like the next part of a standard Andrological exam but I'm afraid that it's not optional. However if you just relax and cooperate it shouldn't be that bad."

"First you'll feel me applying some lubricant to your anus so that I can more comfortably examine you internally; with any luck only a digital exam will be necessary today." She can almost feel his confusion with the word digital and decides to clarify "yes Digital meaning digits i.e. a finger or fingers, in this case my right index finger."

She stands behind him still holding his buttocks well apart and can't help glancing yet again between his spread legs and taking note that although he appears to have very 'well developed' genitals indeed he has very little pubic hair to go along with them and she makes a mental note to ask him about that later.

After availing herself of some surgilube Dr. Missy announces that "you'll probably find this to be a little cold" and with no more warning than that she proceeds to slather it all over his anus, and then for good measure she coats her right index finger with the slippery substance as well. It is indeed rather cold and Simon jerks away a little causing his pendulous Scrotum to flop around just a bit, much to her amusement.

"In a moment you'll feel me start to insert my finger into your bottom but before I do I want to say again that if you try not to fight it I promise that you'll find it much less uncomfortable" (she of course makes no such promise as to his embarrassment level). With that said and still using her left hand to keep Simon's cheeks spread Dr. Missy places the tip of her right index finger against his now well-lubed rear entrance and begins to gently but firmly push forward.

Even though Dr. Missy has perfectly proportional fingers for a woman of her size and build poor Simon's virginal anus nonetheless transmits feelings of stretched invasion to his brain which of course reacts in a perfectly predictable way, to wit by causing it to contract and thereby attempt to expel the unwelcome invader. "What parts of relax and not fight me were hard to understand" she asked, a hint of wryness in her voice.

"I'm sorry Dr. it's just that I've never had anyone insert anything you know back there before... I promise I'll try to hold still from now on."

"That's all I'm asking Simon" she says before also saying "I'm going to start again...you'll feel my finger both pushing forward and rotating as I go but I will go quite slowly so as to allow you to adjust more easily to these new sensations" and so she re-inserts the very tip of her gloved and lubricated finger and begins to oh so slowly penetrate Simon's still mostly clinched anus.

Dr. Missy says nothing further about this for two reasons: firstly because she is convinced that he is indeed trying to obey her and relax, and secondly because it gives her every excuse to really take her time with this part of the exam and she doesn't mind that at all.

Her finger barely beginning to probe Simon's bottom nonetheless causes a fleeting and completely incorrect thought (something along the lines of ) 'this is absolutely awful and SO embarrassing but at least it can't get any worse' to pass rapidly through Simon's mind. But he no sooner thinks this than Dr. Missy does in fact make it worse by asking him a number of very personal, not to mention highly embarrassing questions.

She begins her inquisition by saying "I mentioned a little while ago that I'd be asking you about the blank areas on your exam form, and this seems like as good a time as any to start."

"The first question that you left blank was how old were you when you lost your virginity... so tell me Simon how old were you?" She waits for a few moments, concentrating on working her finger a little further into her reluctant patients tight butt while giving him what she considers to be ample time to answer.

He finally does so, interrupting her just before she repeats her question though she honestly can't say what she finds more appealing, the groaning strain in his voice due to her slow-probing of his anus or the actual response. "I... uh, well you see... it's just that...my mmmmnn parents are awfully uhhhh religious and I'm ooooh not allowed to date much so... Ummmn."

It's really only after he trails off and his non-admission/admission of his virginity registers (ironically enough at almost the exact moment that the Dr. Missy's finger slowly passes through his outermost sphincter muscle) that her interest is fully piqued and her attention completely engaged. This is so because she finds the very idea of having such a handsome naive (and yes HUNG) virgin nude and with his entire reproductive system under her complete control to be just too delicious for words...that he's so well-endowed is just the cherry on top!

But before Dr. Missy allows herself to become quietly giddy at her good fortune she decides to clarify matters regarding his virginity status by saying the following "if I'm interpreting your response accurately Simon, you're saying you have not yet had sexual intercourse, would that be correct?"

Even though he's a bit ashamed of what he is saying he nevertheless almost instantaneously responds with "yes Doctor urrrggg that's right" and while he is unable to keep either the embarrassment or discomfort (being caused by her finger working its way a little more deeply into his rear) out of his voice his unhesitating confession of the truth earns him major, albeit unknown to him 'Dr. Missy Bonus Points.'

Of course the fact that he's saying exactly what she wants to hear doesn't hurt his cause either. Now that her finger is well and truly 'in' she simultaneously picks up the pace of his rectal exam while briefly halting her questioning, after all a number of questions she had planned on asking him: such as how many sexual partners he'd had, if both he and they had been fully satisfied, his favorite positions, not to mention if he had always used protection and how long it took him on average to climax had all been rendered moot by his paradoxically manful admission of his own virginity.

It's at this point that the smile that she'd been holding back actually emerges onto her face because she realizes that her index finger is slightly too short for the task at hand, and so she'll have no other choice really but to call upon her middle finger for assistance. She's perfectly fine with that but she can't imagine that her patient will be very pleased with the situation, not that he has any say in the matter.

She quickly removes her finger from his bottom and then the gloves from her hands. She can practically feel the relief wafting off of Simon, that relief springing from his mistaken assumption that she's finished with his rectal exam. As she's never (in her opinion at least) even slightly 'mean' to patients who respect her authority and thus recognize that she is always in complete control in HER exam room she doesn't let him languish in the false hope that he won't have to endure more back-door exploration.

And so she tells him "I'm afraid that actually reaching your prostate gland is going to require me to change tactics slightly; my middle finger isn't much longer than my index finger really but it should be just enough to get the job done." She can sense the very instant that he realizes that she isn't through with his bottom.

"Of course it's also ever so slightly bigger around but there's really nothing to be done about that is there?"

Even though the question was purely rhetorical Simon, well mannered young man that he is, answers her by softly saying "no I guess not." She puts on a fresh pair of gloves, adds a not insubstantial amount of lubricant to her right middle finger this time and begins inserting it into poor Simon's already somewhat stretched anus. His gratifying grunting lets her know that even though the difference in finger circumference is indeed minor he still very definitely feels it, and as she once again begins penetrating him in earnest another question comes to her mind.

"I suppose that right now is as good a time as any to get back to the questions you neglected to, or in fairness couldn't answer: so tell me Simon, roughly speaking how many times per week do you masturbate?"

He takes even longer to respond to this question than he did answering the initial inquiry that revealed the embarrassing fact of his virginity, however he once again gives her an answer just before she decides to repeat herself, though admittedly it's not initially the kind of answer she was looking for...or approves of.

But then, she's never been a fan of having one of her questions answered with another question particularly when it can be interpreted as being the sort of question that doesn't acknowledge her exam room supremacy. "Do... do you ahhhh really need to mmmmnnhh know that?"

She has two responses to that, the first one is to say, with just the faintest tinge of frostiness in her voice: "if I didn't need to know I wouldn't have asked you Simon, so please why don't you allow me to be the Doctor while you just concentrate on being a cooperative patient?" The second one is to even more fully twist her finger, thus trying to ensure that he feels every micrometer of the size difference between her index and middle fingers.

He hesitates again as that probing finger enters new territory very close to her actual target before finally telling her "I honestly nmmmfff don't know Doctor I try not ooooh to do that because I'm pretty sure ahhhh that my folks would be disappointed in me, sometimes though I uuum just can't help it."

What would have been her immediate follow-up question to that one is delayed because with one last push and exaggerated rotation of her finger she finally makes actual contact with Simon's prostate and to say that he has a noticeable reaction to the aforesaid contact would definitely be an understatement, as he simultaneously clinches his buttocks and groans quite loudly.

Of course he also pushes himself up a bit on his elbows which results in his ponderous Sac swinging forward and then back in a pendulum like manner which Dr. Missy can't help but find humorous, though she contains her mirth while letting go of her irritation and instructs him to get back into the proper position and relax.

In short order she begins to slowly and gently run her finger over the fickle gland that she's been searching for while an ever more embarrassed Simon ceases grunting and instead begins to softly moan at sensations that he's never before even imagined experiencing.

Needless to say, he's having a great deal of trouble holding still as her continued ministrations are causing him to move around seeking some semblance of relief from what he's feeling: this movement is causing his scrotum to bounce and sway slightly as well as making his now almost fully erect penis bob quite impressively... a sight that, if Dr. Missy could get a good enough look at it from her current position she'd never ever get tired of, especially not when she was the one causing it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His First Andro Exam (Dr. Missy)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds