• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Night Tutoring

Night Tutoring

Amber would be the first person to admit that she has been distracted in class. Okay, maybe distracted is a bit of an understatement. She had just started a new graduate program and she had never had a professor that looked or sounded quite like that before- he was that tall, dark and handsome type, and probably the youngest teacher she had ever had (she would guess him about 32, not far from her 25). To be honest, when she first walked into class she would not have been able to distinguish him from the students were it not for the navy blue blazer he was wearing. And god did she love a man that could fill-out a blazer in the right way. Before he even opened her mouth she beginning to swoon as he listed his introductory notes on the board. She watched as he meticulously moved his broad shoulders up and down while writing, noticing the muscle tone in his back and eventually noticing that he also had a firm butt to match.

And then he spoke. Amber had gone to a Christian private school before this, meaning almost every teacher was some version of a white-skinned, gray-haired older gentleman that spoke authoritatively. Imagine her surprise when the man she had already begun to think of as Professor Yummy spoke with a thick, sexy Latin accent in a deep, gravelly voice. He introduced himself with a joke and explained that he was from South America and that this would be one of the hardest classes they would take in the program-very heavily focused on differential calculus. She gulped, and thought "this is going to be trouble."

Sure enough, she spent weeks in his class, trying to listen but getting focused on the sexy way he would say certain terms that made him sound distinguished but also highlighted the differences in his accent. It would take only minutes of him writing on the board and her staring at the way he perfectly filled his suits for her mind to be elsewhere, biting her lip and imagining what must be under that snug-fitting garment. She would almost have to shake herself to focus everyday, telling herself that this was utterly inappropriate. He was her teacher. That is it. She was too young for him anyways. She wanted to be taken seriously, which was already difficult considering there were literally only 3 women in the program and her being both the only American woman and the only one that seemed to care about her appearance at all. Despite her attempts to convince herself that she should stop thinking that way, she still made an extra effort on days she had his class- wearing a skirt that was just a little too short or a top just a little too low with shoes that were definitely too high to be considered convenient to walk around campus with.

By the time grades were returned on the first test Amber knew how greatly her distraction had affected her. Prior to this she had never even gotten a B, and her first exam in this class was an F. Feeling both frustrated and embarrassed for doing so poorly, she created an email to explain her concerns (knowing that she would be flustered speaking to him in person) and sent it out. It read:

Good evening Professor-

After reflecting on my missed questions on the first exam, I realize that I do not understand the material as well as I had thought I did. Do you have any suggestions for a better or more efficient way to study for exams of this type? Thus far, I have studied by reading the chapters and making note cards of key terms. What else may help?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Amber

"There," She thought, "That sounds professional and not like a bumbling idiot. Good job, self."

Within minutes he responded:

This conversation will be too long for an email. Come to my office tomorrow at 5pm.

Sent from my phone

That evening, she could not figure out why she was so nervous and uncomfortable. Time had passed since her initial attraction to him. And, yes, she would admit that fantasizing about him in class for the first few weeks was a large part of why she was having trouble with her grades but she was not a teenager anymore. She was an adult continuing her education. She did not get butterflies from seeing cute boys anymore. She had even begun an adult relation with an old friend from high school. She was mature. She knew that nothing would ever come of this- he was married and her teacher. The barely even spoke the same language for God's sake. It was probably just because she was upset about her grade. At least, this is what she tried to convince herself.

After a rather sleepless night and a long day of classes and work, she was finally able to make her way to her meeting with the professor. Even though she had told herself last night that this was just a meeting about a test, she took extra time while dressing in the morning. She had chosen a matching set of mint green lace cheeky underwear with a push-up bra, a cream-colored sundress with a deep v-cut and a hem that went to mid-thigh, and a pair of wedges that matched her underwear. She was at least confident about how she looked, with her tanned legs being shown off and her long, curly blonde hair framing the bit of cleavage she was showing today.

Reminding herself to be both professional and confident, she took a deep breath and walked into his office. Boy, was it small. Amber was a bit surprised by this but remembered that he was newly hired so the new guys must just get the smallest offices-it seriously felt like a closet. Anyway, she noticed right away that quarters were close, especially since she could smell the sweet musk of his cologne instantly. Standing in the doorway, she took in the book shelf lining the entire left wall and scanned the texts to notice that he not only had school-relevant books but also some fun novels. The right side had his desk shoved against a wall with two large computer screens and a photo of his two children. The very narrow center of the room had his chair, where he was currently sitting, and a small chair for her right next to him.

She nervously sat down and her stomach immediately churned as she noticed that the chairs were so close they were actually touching knees. He got right to business giving her some tips on studying for the future, though she was so focused on breathing normally and trying to keep eye contact that she barely heard him- something about using the internet and practicing and other typical advice. Then he grabbed her test to use specific questions as an example. He placed it on his desk and started to go through it, forcing her to lean closer to him so that she could see. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she caught him glancing down her dress while he was talking. She disregarded this and tried to focus. At the end of the meeting he told her that she was really going to have to utilize him for this next test and be sure that she comes to see him anytime she has questions. She left with a joke about how he should be careful what he says because he is going to get sick of her and she left.

Weeks had gone by since this meeting and they had begun a friendly banter during their bi-weekly meetings. It turned out that she had questions after almost every class period, so she would wait after her classes and go see him to clarify. She continued with her special attention to every detail of her appearance around him but became more comfortable around him so that she was not nauseous every time they spoke. There was still little small-talk but they would throw in a joke here and there while discussing equations and she even had stopped noticing every time their legs touched or their arms brushed because it became commonplace. Her boyfriend even made jokes about her "school husband" because she seemed to be spending so much time with the professor; it all seemed friendly and normal.

At week four Amber realized the next test was coming up so she was doing a lot of extra studying. The test was going to be on Monday and on the previous Friday she started to panic and feel that she was lost again. She had stopped in to see the professor but his office was empty. She emailed him and he replied that he had a meeting out of town but would be back around 8pm and would be willing to come in if she felt she needed him to. Thanking him, she agreed to meet him.

To kill some time before he arrived Amber ran to the school gym to get a quick workout in. She had some extra clothes and took full advantage of the equipment, working up a real sweat and trying to clear her mind. After the workout she went to change back into her black, short t-shirt dress and matching pumps. She grabbed her lacy red push-up bra and then realized that she had not brought an extra pair of panties. Figuring that opting out of wearing panties was probably more hygienic than keeping on her now sweaty pair, she darted out to their meeting with a fresh spray of body mist mixing with the smell of her sweat.

Amber was a bit out of breath as she arrived at his office and it was obvious she was flushed. The campus was sort of creepy on a Friday night. Most of the lights had been off in the building and she did not see any other teachers on her way to his office. She was surprised to see him in his workout clothes; he was wearing some basketball shorts and a tight white t-shirt. He explained that he would stop at the gym on his way home tonight and had been ready to get out of his suit. Nodding her head, she began to explain her concerns.

"I am just worried that I am in the same place I was before the last test. I have been practicing the extra questions and I do not think I am getting any of them right. Here, take a look," she said, laying out her books on his desk and leaning over it to point out the exact equation. He tried to squeeze past her to grab his instructor's manual but in the tight space he could not do so without brushing her. As he moved, she could feel him through his shorts as his package touched her backside, which she was now very aware was without undergarments. Trying not to draw attention to how uncomfortable this made her, she hid her blushing cheeks, turned her body slightly away and started writing the equation on a new sheet of paper.

He still hadn't begun to speak so she finally turned her head to see him staring at her. The professor walked behind her again, stopping where the space was so tight that she could now feel his erection forcing itself onto the back of her dress. He breathed deeply, and spoke in a low, raspy whisper into her ear, "There is no way that I believe this test is the reason you are here tonight." His hand caressed her shoulders and he moved her hair over to one side.

Before he could speak again, she pulled away from him, stepping to the side. "I am not sure what you were thinking, professor, but I am trying very hard to focus on this test and make sure I pass. That is all. You are my teacher and I am a student. You are married. Let's just get back to the homework." Amber had never been so proud of herself as that moment. She did what was right and could move on now knowing that she stayed professional.

"You have been prancing around here for weeks in your short skirts, high heels and low tops. I am done being teased; I am not asking" he said as he moved behind her and again moved her hair to the side, this time balling it into his fist and pulling it hard. He pushed her down onto the desk so that she was bending at a perfect ninety-degree angle, now exposing her bare cunt. He bit her neck and slammed his index and middle finger into her, all the while saying "See. This is what you were waiting for. You've got it now."

Amber cried out in pain. Feeling a whirl of emotions, all she could react to was the pain. Her head was beginning to hurt from him yanking her hair and he bit her hard. But, she realized she was not feeling any pain in her vagina. She was wet- dripping wet. She must have gotten this way after he first brushed up against her tonight. While she had said what her mind had told her was the correct thing, her body was betraying her all along. She could feel his strong fingers moving in and out of her at a furious pace and she realized how good it felt. Letting out another scream, this time more so in pleasure than pain, she continued to tell him to stop. He slowly withdrew his fingers and she thought that was it, until she could feel him lowering his shorts.

He plunged his enormous, throbbing cock into her so hard that she smacked her head into the wall. Dizzy with the pain in her head but unable to move from him pinning her down, she began to feel him moving in and out of her at an almost painfully-slow pace. Now she was beginning to moan and let him know that there was no longer a protest. Her body had won; she gave in while listening to his low grumbles, "You've been wanting this, haven't you? You little tease. You can fucking take it now. You take everything you deserve you little slut."

This was more than she had ever imagined in her days fantasizing about him. She could never have anticipated how strong he was, how assertive, how passionate and raw. He was not just the intellectual type of sexy she had imagined- he was rugged and rough and she was overwhelmed with how much better he was than she could have expected. And he was so much larger, both in length and girth, than she had ever experienced. As he moved slowly in and out of her she could feel him touching every part of her, feel every vein and part of him simultaneously rubbing the top and bottom of her, scraping her g-spot in a way she had never felt before.

As she began to scream "Professor. Yes. Yes. Please..." in approval he began to increase his speed. In a swift motion, he took his arm off her back and pulled her hips out towards him. He moved his hand around to the front of her and quickly began circling her clit with his fingertips. Her body began to feel limp. She was not sure how much she could take, standing on her tip toes, her inner thighs aching from being spread so wide and shaking from the sensations. He slammed into her over and over again while roughly, almost frantically played with her clitoris all the while. She came in a fury of movements, flailing, screaming, moaning, and her body went limp onto the desk. He pulled out of her just as he began to cum and let it land on her plump ass.

He adjusted his shorts back up and took a seat behind his desk, not saying a word while she struggled to catch her breath. Once the aftershocks of orgasm had started to subside, Amber stood up and turned to face her professor. Understanding that she had just had the best sex of her life thus far and was still reveling in the afterglow, she was not willing to simply leave and let this night be over. It was like the test suddenly did not matter. She forgot how stressed she had been, all of her issues with friends or family, and even that she was technically in a relationship. All she could think was that this man in front of her was better than any man she had met before and she wanted more. She slowly pulled her dress over head, wiped off the bit of cum still staining her ass, and unclipped her bra and threw it to the side. Amber jumped onto the desk, now sitting on top of her notes and textbooks. Spreading her legs and resting them on the arms of his chair, she pulled the chair closer and said, in her teasing voice, "You're not done with me yet, are you? I thought I've been a dirty little tease... surely you are not done with my punishment."

Looking a mixture of surprised and amused, he looked at her with a sly grin and replied "Of course I am not done" as he grabbed her by her hips and pulled her to the edge of the desk. Still in his seat, he engulfed her pussy with his big, pouty lips and began to lick and suck her. There was no starting slow this time- he went right into a full, rough oral attack, making her entire body vibrate with excitement and pleasure. He did not let this last too long, though, and abruptly stood, lifted his shirt off and removed his pants, and climbed on top of the desk with her. He shifted her so that she was now lying on the desk, her feet by the computer and her head on the exam. This time, as his swollen solid cock entered her, she had no reservations. She smiled and moaned as she felt the full weight of his now clearly chiseled body on top of her, his soft, sparse chest hairs tickling her hard nipples adding yet another sensation to the multitude she was experiencing.

He used the weight of his body to pin her, making it clear that here (just as in the classroom) he was in charge. Holding her down, he ground himself into her, pushing her tailbone into the desk and allowing her to feel his hipbones grinding against hers. She was able to free her hands enough to wrap them around his back, letting her feel those broad shoulders she had spent weeks daydreaming about. With his constant fast-pace she could feel her orgasm building quickly, and within mere minutes she came again, screaming his name, digging her fingernails into his back and wanting to shake beneath him but not being able to move. The Professor quickly grabbed her arms to stop her from causing any visible damage and pinned her wrists above her head. "I am still not done with you," he growled and just then kissed her for the first time. She could feel his passion and experience, taste his sweat and her own on his tongue. As they fiercely explored each other's mouths, he seemed to become even more panicked in his movements. She could feel him so far inside of her that it was as if there was not a spot left to find, as if he had known everything all along and was now touching parts that were not meant to be touched by another person. Her stomach even ached with the feel of him inside her. Just as the magnitude of what she was feeling began to hit her, he came with a loud groan inside her, and collapsed on top of her to regulate his breathing again.

They laid there for a few minutes in silence, and when he finally pulled himself out of her and got up, she felt a shiver go up her spine. Quietly, they got dressed and glanced at each other. He finally said, "I have to go home. Email me if you have any other exam questions. Maybe we can go meet Sunday night before the test." She nodded and left his office before she could say anything she may not want to say. There was no way she would be thinking about the exam tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Night Tutoring

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds