• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 01

The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 01

"And that's why I think I'd make an excellent town councilman," I finished, giving a warm and friendly smile to Mister Butterman, father of three, as he ogled my tits in my own backyard.

I blushed and pulled my summer tube dress with the elastic top just a little higher, to hide a bit more of my bountiful cleavage. I normally stuck to much more conservative outfits, especially with what I was carrying up top; but it was a Fourth of July picnic, in the 85-degree Florida sun, at my own house- wasn't I allowed to wear normal clothes at least some of the time?!

Most of the women at our backyard BBQ were showing as much or more skin than me, and there were even barely-legal teenaged girls running around our pool in barely-legal thong bikinis. And Butterman decides to ogle my tits instead?

On second thought, I'd rather have our portly middle-aged neighbor checking out my body than my daughter Skyler's, who had decided to wear one of her smallest, shiniest bikinis today, probably just to needle me. So I resisted the urge to snap my fingers at this potential voter and bark "Hey! Eyes up here, buddy!"

"Yes, well, I can see that you're quite qualified for the position," he said, still lingering on the top half of my D cups even though I had pulled my neckline up. I gave it another tug- it was practially at my armpits now, and he finally pulled his eyes up to mine. "But you know, old Joe Risso's held that seat for a mighty long time."

Finally. "Well, that's also why I think it's time for a change," I said, holding out a campaign flyer. "You can see, I've got a well-laid out economic plan to revitalize most of downtown Sandy Brook..."

Holding my arms out to hand him the flyer made my dress start to slip down into normal position again and Butterman's eyes started drifting lower as I talked. And the flyer between us just made it worse, giving him a legitimate reason to look right down at my firm, tan, slowly-exposing cleavage.

"Hmmm, yes," he said, pretending to read. "And how are you on... family values?"

I used the stack of the flyers in my other hand to cover my cleavage in a not-to-subtle hint. "Firm."

He reluctantly looked me in the eyes again, and I shoved the flyer at him again.

"All I ask is that you consider me on election day in November."

He stiffly took it. "I will. Consider you. Quite a bit."

Since pulling my tube dress higher to cover more cleavage had exposed more of my legs, Mr. Butterman's eyes flitted down to take one last mental picture of what tanned, toned skin he could before turning away to eat more of my hand-made hors d'oeuvres and drink more of my expensive imported beer.

I sighed and went back to working the crowd.

It shouldn't be this hard, trying to get people who had lived next door to you for twenty years to choose you over a corrupt fossil who took bribes from half the state of Florida. But it somehow it still was. I spotted Bethany Silver walking through the crowd carrying a tray of desserts, but knew it wasn't worth wasting a flyer on her.

"Oh, Bethany, thank you so much for bringing your lemon squares!" I said, as she passed. "They're always such a hit- Mrs. Jonas was just telling me she just loved them at the last church social!"

"Why thank you," Bethany said, smiling right back at me. "And I even brought some low-fat ones, dearie, just for you."

I wanted to rip that blond twig's face off.

Former pilates instructor and current trophy wife Bethany Silver did have amazing six-pack abs and an incredibly tight, toned butt to die for, which I knew about, because she was never shy about walking around totally nude in the locker room of our country club. It was an impressively tight body for a woman our age; she looked as fit as Skyler from some angles. But she was maybe fifteen pounds lighter than me and acted like it was a hundred.

But I bit my tongue, because as Bethany Silver voted, so voted every under-40 woman in the entire Sandy Brook Country Club, and that was my core constiuency.

"Why I so appreciate that, Bethany. I'll let all the folks know."

"Do."

She turned up her surgically-perfected button nose at me and walked off with a smirk, totally unconcerned about the husbands' necks she was snapping as she strutted past a group of men in a tube dress easily twice as revealing as mine. You could practically see the outline of her nipples and the lower curves of her ass through it, and she didn't seem to care about that one bit!

I sighed again.

My husband Jake sidled up to me from the opposite direction, holding a tray of freshly grilled burgers and hot dogs before him. "How's it going?"

I saw Mr. Butterman staring at my tits again from across the lawn and sighed.

"I feel like I need a shower."

And now Bethany was sitting on our outdoor table like it was a lounge piano, legs crossed and telling a 'joke' to five enraptured husbands with her little mini-skirt showing off thighs that I would never have even with a whole pharmacy of weight loss pills.

"And a diet."

"If you try to diet again, I'll start slipping high-fructose corn syrup into your veggie smoothies," my husband laughed, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Because I love your body exactly the way it is."

"Thanks dear."

He waggled his eyebrows. "And on that shower..." He leaned closer. "Wait thirty more minutes for this party to be over and I'll get in there with you. To help wash your back. And your front. And all of this perfect round booty..."

I saw his free hand reaching back to give me a hard spank on the ass.

"Don't you dare!" I hissed, spinning away. "We're in public!"

And all the ladies from my church were here!

And I was running for town councilwoman!

"Fine. That killer ass goes unspanked for now," he said, giving me just another chaste kiss on my cheek instead. "But get ready to get twice as many over my knee tonight..." He leaned in close again, then whispered. "...my little porn-star."

"Jake!" I hissed, starting to blush again. "Someone will hear!"

"They'd never even believe it if they did," he laughed, kissing me again before strutting away, to offer some burgers to Mr. Butterman and the group of drooling husbands around Bethany Silver.

***

Instead of thirty minutes Jake predicted, it actually took another two hours before we had sent everyone home and cleaned up the disaster resulting from throwing an open-bar cookout for our block in the small town of Sandy Brook, Florida, population 10,500. I was nearly exhausted as I stepped into our bedroom and finally slipped out of my high heels with relief.

"Well, I think that went great," Jake laughed, closing our bedroom door and loosening his collar. "Everyone loved you!"

"I overheard Bethany asking Skyler if she thought her 'lower middle class' upbringing gave her more 'character', the bitch," I groused, pulling my tube dress over my head and searching for its hanager. "And Butterman's eyes were on my tits the entire afternoon! Every time I bent over to offer kids some cupcakes, he was there, trying to catch a peek!"

"That's because you have the best cupcakes in town, honey," my husband chuckled, suddenly grabbing me from behind and shoving his hands right under the cups of my strapless bra.

"JAKE!" I laughed, feeling his strong hands squeeze my bare breasts, his palms rubbing my sensitive nipples just how I liked. "I have to hang this dress up or it will wrinkle!"

"If I was Mr. Butterman and I lived next to a hot little housewife with tits like these," Jake growled into my ear, ignoring my squirms. He undid my bra faster than I thought possible and flung it across the room, then returned to exciting my breasts, "I'd eye-fuck you all day in that dress too."

I mewed as he squeezed my now free, totally bare breasts. He was rubbing them just right, pulling softly on my sensitive nipples as they hardened. He KNEW what nipple play did to me!

"Jake!" I gasped, pressing my thighs together. "The dress!"

"Fuck the dress," he growled, hands leaving my tingling tits to yank my panties roughly to the floor, leaving me totally naked before him. Then his hands spun me around by my bare hips and tossed my $500 tube dress carelessly to the floor. "I've got a naughty little porn-star wife to fuck first!"

"Stop calling me that!" I said, gasping as his mouth found one of my tingling nipples and latched on. "It was one time, in college!" I protested, feeling my pussy start to react. "And I was drunk!"

"That's what they all say," he laughed, switching to my other breast.

He was still totally dressed; I was 100%, totally naked. That was so hot.

And the way he was manhandling me, forcing my body to react against my will...

I was getting so wet!

"I wonder how many other sex tapes my slutty little wife would have made if that company had stayed in business..." he laughed, kissing between my embarrassingly large breasts, then down my flat stomach, making me shiver as he approached my center.

"None!" I gasped, as his tongue found my pussy. It was getting harder to think straight! "Thank god... that company that made those horrible tapes... went bankrupt ten years ago!" I moaned as my kneeling husband lapped between my thighs. "And I hope they destroyed every copy!"

"I wish I had kept mine," he laughed, throwing one of my legs over his shoulder, spreading me open for him. I bit my lip, knowing what was coming. "Seeing you naked on that bed, giggling at the camera and touching yourself..."

It was INCREDIBLY hard not to cry out as his tongue found my hard, throbbing clit.

"Jake!" I hissed, pushing ineffectually at his wide, muscled shoulders. "Skyler's home! She'll hear us!"

"I'm not the one making any noise," he laughed, giving my throbbing clit just a moment's pause. "Just don't moan while I get you ready for a good, hard fucking. Porn star."

"Stop calling me that!"

But between my legs, I was absolutely dripping.

How many men had watched my nineteen-year-old body have a huge, screaming orgasm on camera, my long legs spread as wide as they could possibly go, my toes curling as I came with uncontrollable force?

How many men just like good, old, Mr. Butterman?

My improbably rugged lawyer husband continued licking and sucking on my clit, making me grip the closet door behind me with both hands as my one supporting leg started to shake.

"Oh god Jake! Please please please don't make me cum like this-"

He lifted his tongue from my pussy a millisecond before I would have exploded.

"And then, when that other girl walked into the room, and started pouring baby oil all over your nude, squirming body..."

"She was the one... who got me into that mess in the first place!" I panted with my eyes closed, my chest heaving, my pussy on fire. "My roommate was the only one who had wanted... to do 'Good Girls Flashing' out of all of us... but somehow I was the only one that ended up naked!"

"Because you, my dear, are just... a... dirty... little... slut," he said, starting to lick me between each word. And then his tongue focused completely on my pussy, faster and with more urgency this time.

I chewed on my lip, squirming up on the tiptoes of my one foot as his tongue destroyed me.

Oh Christ, this was going to be a loud one-

"Jake! The windows are open, for god's sake!"

He did pause then- lawyers are nothing if not cautious- and we could both hear it. The sounds of the neighbor's kids, happily starting to play in the yard a few doors down.

He gave my clit one last suck- making me almost scream something no kids should hear- and then my grinning husband dragged my nude and dripping body into our bathroom.

"No windows in here," he laughed, closing the door, then pointing to our whirlpool tub. "Bend over it, slut."

I really blushed then.

I wasn't a slut!

I had only been with one man in my entire life!

And really only half a woman, letting my roommate finger me on camera during one stupid drunken Spring Break in Ft. Lauderdale!

So why did I almost cum, just from hearing him call me that?

I bent over the edge of the tub like a good little slut.

There were the sounds of zippers and clothes falling to the ground behind me, and the next sensation I felt was my husband's hard dick effortlessly sliding into my slippery hole.

"God, you're so easy to get into," he laughed, grabbing my hips and starting to fuck me. "Just like a good slut should be!"

"I'm not a slut!" I panted, pushing off from the other side of the tub so I could grind back against his cock harder.

"Yes you are," he growled, fucking me faster. My toes were nearly off the floor! "You're my dirty little slut. Say it!"

My face was deep red, not just because of all the blood flowing to it as he bent me in half and fucked me like a ten-dollar whore. "Please! No!"

"Say it- you're my slut!"

And then, while still fucking me from behind, my loving husband reached back and spanked my bare ass.

"OW!"

"Say it!"

"I'm your... little slut," I whispered, reaching back to grab my ankles, spreading my legs wider for him. He loved it when I did that.

"You're my dirty little slut," he laughed, pulling my hair.

My hair that cost me $150 every week to get done at Hair Today, Gown Tomorrow.

"I'm your dirty little slut!"

"You love my hard cock, you swallow my cum every time you blow me and you love getting fucked up the ass on your birthday!"

My legs were trembling.

I was almost there.

I repeated the humiliating words, knowing they were all true.

"And thousands of men... have seen you cumming on tape... and you loved it! Because deep down, my shy, proper, wife is just a dirty... slutty... horny... porn star!"

In the middle of me repeating that, he pushed his thumb deep into my ass and I came.

***

We did take that shower together then, him washing my back, then front, then finger fucking me to another gasping, squirming, moaning orgasm against my will with my back pressed hard against the imported Italian marble of our shower, all the while making me repeat how much of a dirty, slutty, sex-starved whore I 'really' was. As soon as my second orgasm ended he pushed me to my knees and shoved his cock towards my lips.

"Let's have one of those porn-star blow jobs of yours," he laughed. "And make it extra showy."

I blushed, hard.

A 'porn-star' blowjob meant lots of eye contact, playing with my clit to keep myself moaning and on edge while I deep throated him, and opening my mouth to let him see his cum swirling around on my tongue for as long as he wanted afterwards, before swallowing.

It was so degrading, yet so hot at the same time!

I started giving him the show he wanted, the type of stuff he sometimes emailed me short gifs of, when he wanted to make be blush at work.

I didn't like that he still watched that sort of stuff, not as a married man. But I didn't police it too strictly, since the force and velocity with which he always came in my mouth proved that my lips were the only one his hard dick longed to go in and out of, in the real world or in his imagination. And that was good enough for me.

He came like a cannon in my mouth, I sucked his cock clean and swallowed, just like a good slut would. I stood, used some water from the running shower to rinse my mouth. We kissed, we laughed, and then the role-play was over.

Jake got into the silly striped pajama pants he always wore to bed, I got into my usual long sleep shirt and we brushed our teeth while talking about who would take Skyler to dance practice this week and when my next campaign event was.

Getting into his side of bed and turning on the TV, Jake suddenly looked at me in shock.

"Oh shit. I forgot to give you that spanking I promised!"

I laughed as I arranged my reading pillow. "Watch it, buster. Or I'll cut off your access to porn-star pussy for a whole week."

He laughed and started flipping channels. "I think the BBQ went pretty well," he said, starting to zone out in front of the TV. "Even if some of the guys peeked at your tits, you should still get their votes. No one wants another two years of old Joe Risso."

"I hope not," I agreed, cuddling next to him and pulling up a book on my iPad. "And if the polls keep trending like they are, I can't see any reason we shouldn't win."

Jake flipped to one of those seedy, mainly-for-dudes cable channels, which always had shows about ninjas or idiots pranking their friends, then yawned. "That's good honey."

He started watching two idiots debate who would win in a fight between ninjas and Navy Seals, and it was about ten minutes before he spoke again.

"I still wish I had kept a copy of your sex tape though."

I slapped him on the shoulder.

"You watched it enough when we were younger, you dirty old man! You wore out the ribbon on the copy I gave you!"

"Best Honeymoon gift ever," he laughed, watching an animation of ninjas trying to use modern rocket launchers. "Husband finds out his smart, shy, college-educated wife is also a secret porn star? I should have had that tape bronzed!"

"And what good would that have done you? We don't even have a VHS machine anymore!" I laughed. "No one does!" I shook my head, going back to my book. "Thank god."

He sighed. "That means your porn star days are over. Never to be seen again."

"Double thank god."

"Except in our bathroom. Tomorrow morning."

I smiled, turning a page. "Maybe. If you give me that spanking you promised."

And then volume on the TV rose 50 percent as the show cut to a commercial, with a seedy announcer yelling over blaring rock music.

"Hey now- Good Girls Flashing IS BACK! We've been in court-required bankruptcy for the last fifteen years, but we got better lawyers and now WE'RE BACK, BITCHES! With NEWER girls, HOTTER girls, AND all the SLUTS from our archives too! Just check out this FINE PIECE OF ASS from our back catalog, now in HIGH-DEFINITION, DIGITALLY REMASTERED, BLUE RAY!"

And there was nineteen-year-old me, totally naked on a bed, smiling at the camera.

There were tiny cartoon stars over my nipples and one between my legs, and they rotated and shimmied as I bounced up and down on the cheap bed.

"Hiya!" my younger self giggled, her fingers slipping behind the cartoon star between her spread legs. "My name is -BEEEEP- from the great state of Florida! I'm a good girl, but I just can't wait to play with my dirty little pussy for all of you!"

And she moaned and bit her lip as she started eagerly masturbating, right there on our 45-inch high-definition TV.

Jake's mouth was hanging open. "Oh... shit!"

My iPad broke as it fell from my fingers and hit the floor.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds