• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02

The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02

12

"They can't do this Jake!" I screamed, unable to move. "They went out of business! They can't start making tapes of me again!"

Jake was fumbling with the remote, but finally hit the MUTE button on the TV to cut off my rising moans, even though the commercial moved on ten seconds later to destroying some other young woman's life. "Don't worry, honey! We'll send a Cease and Desist letter to them first thing in the morning! You just have to remember, did you sign a limited rights contract? Or a waiver of perpetuity?"

"I can't remember!" I screamed, slapping the bed. "Jake! We have to sue them! We have to stop this!"

"Suing them will take months," he said, getting out bed. "But if we can find an address to deliver that letter..."

We looked up the company information on Jake's laptop, since my iPad lay shattered on the floor. I grabbed my phone and called the office number as soon as we found it, but didn't get any one because, of course, it was the middle of the night.

Jake was stroking my back, like he did when I was in labor with Skyler. "We'll try again in the morning, honey. We'll get them to take you off that commercial."

"But how many more times will it air tonight?" I was getting hysterical. This couldn't be happening! Not now! "And how many more people in town will see it?!"

I didn't have the same hairstyle now that I did back then. But my face, my voice, those D cup tits Mr. Butterman had probably memorized the shape of, even that little beauty mark on my upper lip that Jake loved to kiss- it was all there in that fifteen second clip!

Anyone who saw that commercial would know it was me!

"It's probably just on this one cable channel," Jake said, swallowing. "And it's nearly midnight. No one will see it."

"We just did!"

He rubbed my back some more. "Even if it airs five times an hour between now and 4 AM, the ratings for these channels at night... it's no more than a zero point two share, so a few hundred thousand people at the most."

"Few hundred thousand!"

"Across the whole country. The chances of it being anyone we know would be like winning the lottery."

I was shaking. No one besides Jake and my old roomate Kelly knew about me making that tape! And now everyone would!

"All we can do is serve them in the morning with a Cease and Desist. Please, just come back to bed, Susan."

I did, but barely slept at all that night.

***

Jake left early to try and get some paperwork for the C&D ready and I called that horrible company's office number at 7 AM, then 7:30, 8 and 8:30. I refused their recorded request to leave a voice mail every time, because the hell if I was going to spill my guts to a machine.

At 9:05, a perky, helium-voiced girl finally answered with a giggle. "Hello, this is the new 'Good Girls Flashing'. How may I serve you?"

She said 'serve' in the most slutty-baby way possible.

"I..." I started, then stopped. I hadn't actually thought about what I was going to say! "I need to speak to someone... in charge!"

"Oh? You want to be in one of our upcoming videos?"

"No!" I cried. "I'm already..." I looked in the driveway, to make sure Skyler's car was gone. "I'm already in one of your videos- the one in a commercial I just saw late last night!"

"Oh, the 'We're back' commercial! Yep! We just started airing it last week."

Last week!

Oh god, how many people-

"Well, I'm in it! And I never agreed to be! And I need to talk to someone, so that they can take me out of that commercial, immediately!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," the helium girl said, recognition slowly dawning, and then I heard the tapping of nails on a keyboard.

Long, fake, cherry red press-on nails, no doubt.

"Okay, what's your name?"

I blushed. Of course she would need to ask that! But the words still stuck in my throat.

"Susan. Susan Duncan. But you'll have me in your records under my maiden name. Keller."

More tapping.

"And your address?"

Jake and I had lived in five different places since college. I thought I left behind this life forever! But now some seedy porn company would have my name and address in their database again!

I told her.

"Best phone to reach you at?"

God help me if they called the house and Skyler picked up! I gave her my cell.

More tapping. "Okay. And... which girl are you?"

"Excuse me?!"

She laughed. "Which girl on the commercial are you? How would we know which part to take out otherwise?"

My face was burning; my breath was coming in short strokes. I couldn't believe I was saying this!

"I'm... I'm the one maturbating on the bed."

"With a butt plug or without?"

"Without!"

"Oh, you're 'dirty little pussy' girl?" she laughed. "I love your tits! I wish I had a set just like those!"

My whole face was on fire! "Thanks."

"The CEO really likes that clip too," this air-headed girl said, typing in the background. "I saw him showing it to some investors last week. You came like sooo hard at the end of it- everyone clapped!"

My naked body was being used as fundraising material?

For investors?

And they had probably watched the un-censored version too!

This was getting worse by the second!

The girl on the phone giggled. "In fact, I bet... yeah, let me just check something real quick!"

I was put on hold then, nothing but a stupid housewife wearing only a sleepshirt and a robe, clutching a phone to her ear like it was a liferaft that would save her from this humiliation.

"Okay!" the girl chirped after a minute. "Corey Franky has agreed to meet with you!"

"Who's that?"

She laughed. "The CEO of Good Girls Flashing, silly. Are you free today at 2?"

The CEO!

Should I meet him without Jake there?

But if had agreed to meet me so quickly, it must be to apologize and take that clip down!

If he was going to put up a fight, he'd take time to call his own lawyers, drag things out, ask for money or something... But the helium-voiced girl hadn't put me on hold for more than a minute. He had to want this over as much as I did!

"Where are you located?"

"Fort Lauderdale. In the shopping center with a law office and this Asian church thingy..."

Ft. Lauderdale was only an hour away.

And it was also where my roommate had gotten me to make that stupid tape all those years ago.

"Fine, fine," I said, cutting off the impossibly convoluted directions the girl was giving me. "Just tell me the address and I'll find it."

She did, then added, "Oh, and Corey had one request you had to follow before he'll agree to meet with you today."

Was I wrong? Was he going to ask me to not bring a lawyer?! "What?"

The girl on the phone giggled. "You're not allowed to wear any panties."

***

This was ridiculous. People didn't do business this way!

But Jake had agreed that meeting the CEO was the fastest way to get things done. Usually Cease and Desist letters went to a company's Legal team, which wrote a counter letter, which required a response... all while my face and body would be on that horrible commercial, showing my goodies to everyone!

I didn't tell Jake about the no-panties rule.

But sitting in the parking lot of the new Good Girls Flashing at 1:45 that day, between the offices of some swank law firm and a Filipino-American church, I found myself debating whether or not to wear them.

It was a horrible request.

It was sexist, demeaning, msyogyinst!

I mean, there was no way in hell he was going to check, right? I'd die before I let that happen!

But if the CEO suddenly refused to meet with me and referred this whole thing to his legal team, we could be stalled here for weeks...

I looked around; the parking lot was half-busy. Men in power suits went in and out of the glass-fronted law firm. A few immigrants in their Sunday best were entering the church. And there were a few joggers that were going to go right by my car too!

I blushed, waiting for the joggers to pass, but another set started coming by from the other way.

Then some more, just a minute later.

Why did this town have so many damned joggers?!

I looked at the clock, not wanting to be late, and finally yanked my panties down my legs and off my feet, just before another set of people ran by! I re-smoothed my conservative, ankle-length dress, made sure my buttoned-up knit sweater covered everything up top, and stepped out of my car, my heart pounding and my face bright red, hoping none of those joggers had seen me stuffing my panties into my glove compartment!

I was a professional woman, running for town office, and now I was walking down a sidewalk in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, my pussy naked under my dress!

And it felt like everyone could tell!

I looked around to make sure no one I knew saw me- some of the girls from Sandy Brook liked to shop in Ft. Lauderdale for their higher class stuff- and ducked into the offices of Good Girls Flashing.

It was much nicer than I expected, with shiny, white marble floors, a waterfall in the lobby, and a very modern-looking office desk with a cute, barely-dressed blond behind it.

She wore five-inch fuck me heels, practically making her stand on tiptoe, and absolutely nothing else until the lower curve of her butt, where a tight pencil 'business' skirt stretched around her little hips. How she got through the day not flashing her panties at everyone in the lobby was beyond me. But I guess that was the point.

Up top she had a tight shirt baring her collarbones and almost her navel, probably taped to her nipples to keep from exposing them. It was a little boy's wet dream of what a secretary should look like.

How could she work here? Didn't she have any self-respect?

"Mrs. Ducan? Mrs. Susan Ducan?" she giggled, standing up.

I was so flustered hearing my name called across the lobby of a place like this that I didn't even notice if she had flashed her panties as she stood up or not.

"Yes!" I said, quickly walking over. There were three men waiting in the lobby- they had heard her say my name!

And if they were investors, they had seen much more of me than that...

I quickly put that thought out of my head. "Yes. I'm Susan," I said quietly, hoping the secretary got the hint.

"Okay dokey! Corey is waiting. Follow me please!"

I did, watching what her heels did to this barely-dressed girl's bare legs. How much older was she than Skyler? A few months at most?

Just before a large wooden door at the end of the hall, this young, silly, objectified girl turned to me. "Oh, and I forgot to ask- no panties under that dress, right?"

My blush returned, fiercer than ever.

She was the exploited girl, working in a place like this- but I was the one currently going commando down there!

"Yes!"

"Okay," she giggled, then opened the door.

Again, it was nothing like what I expected.

Floor to ceiling glass windows, overlooking the ocean. Fine furniture, just as expensive as the stuff we had back home. Carpet that was as soft as sand on the beach.

And in the center of it, leaning against a large desk was a smiling man who was tall, good looking fit man just about my age.

In his half-buttoned linen shirt and cargo shorts, he looked more like a beach-tanned frat boy than the CEO of some company!

"Ahhhh, Miss Susan Keller-Duncan," he said, holding his arms out wide like we were old friends. "Come in, come in! Thank you Cindy, that will be all."

"'Kay!" the secretary giggled, closing the door behind me.

"It's just... Susan Duncan," I stammered, still trying to take it all in. The office, his age, and the fact that this man knew that I wasn't wearing any panties right now! "Are you... really the CEO?"

"Don't look old enough, do I?" he laughed, waving at two chairs before his desk. I took one, he took the other. "I started filming Good Girls Flashing when I was back in college, when I realized girls would show me their tits for just a few beads at Mardi Gras, but I could sell that tape for thousands of dollars all over the country. Then we hit those legal troubles you may have heard about, and I had to get a real job for a few years." He smiled as I sat, crossing my legs. I bet he was thinking about my lack of panties right now!

"And my dad, he was a big chemicals guy. Owned half the asprin plants in the state. He died two years ago, left it all to me. But I wanted to do something more fun than make asprin for a living, so I sold the plants, bought the best lawyers in the state to deal with our legal issues..." He spread his arms again, "and here we are! Been filming new girls for about a year now, and we're just getting into distribution again."

Distribution.

Of my naked body!

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about," I said, trying force my blush down. "You've got an old clip of mine mixed up in the commercial you're running for your new girls now. And I want it removed from your commercials and records. I never agreed to be 'distributed' again like this!"

He leaned back, handed me a folder from his desk. "That's your signature on this contract, right?"

I hadn't seen this document in over twenty years! I had to check, to make sure. "Yes, but-"

"Now I only took a few business courses before I dropped out of college, but what does that line say, right there?"

I swallowed, hard. "In... in perpetuity."

He was smiling. This cocky shit was laughing at me! "The whole line, please."

My throat was tight again! "Model... signs away all rights to her footage, stills and likeness, for the company to use in distribution or advertising... in perpetuity."

He leaned back in his leather chair, crossing his ankle over his knee. "Well, I'm sorry you had to drive all this way and drop your panties for that, Miss Duncan," he laughed. "Is there anything else you'd like to talk about today?"

My helplessness, my fear, my rage all snapped in that one instant.

"You can't DO this to me!" I stood up, tearing the contract into two pieces. "I'm a GROWN WOMAN! I have a daughter! I have a job! I'm running for public office and I have people COUNTING on me!" I finished tearing up the paper into little squares, then threw it at his lap. "Here's what I think of your stupid contract! And my husband is going to sue the pants off this entire company for what you're doing!"

The CEO looked down at the shreds of paper in his lap. "That was your copy," he laughed. "Ours is with our laywers next door." He brushed the papers off his thighs. "I guess you're really going home empty handed then." He stood up, holding out his hand. "I guess I'll see you again in...a year or two? When your case finally makes its way to court?"

A year or two of that commercial being on air? I couldn't take that!

My legs started shaking.

"Please... Corey-"

"Mister Franky, please."

My face got even redder. "Mister... Franky. Please! I was just a silly girl when I signed that contract, I didn't know what it would mean, what I was doing! Can't I just... buy my rights back from you?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. How much?"

"What?"

"How much are you offering, to buy the rights to your nude body from me?"

I swallowed, trying to remember what was in our bank account at the moment. "Ten thousand."

"Ha! I'll make more than that off your video in less than two months! We're talking about owning the rights for showing off your young, nubile, naked, vigorously masturbating body to whomever I want, whenever I want." He grinned. "I've seen your raw footage, honey. And it's..." He whistled. "Spectacular."

My face turned red, looking at the way he was looking at me. He was probably picturing me legs spread, masturbating for him, right now!

"Surely that's worth a little more to you, right Suzy?"

I had to call him Mr Franky, and he was calling me that? Even Jake didn't call me that when he was fucking me!

"Make a better offer, or this meeting is over."

"Twenty thousand!" I barked. We'd have to sell some stocks, stretch our next paycheck, but this had to end!

"Twenty?" the man laughed. "I've got Japanese investors offering me double that to use your video for advertising over there. Your orgasming face could soon be on selling dildos, butt plugs, bukkake gang-bang videos all over the Japanese Islands. You'd be an international star!"

"Please! Don't! I'll give you... a hundred thousand dollars!"

We'd have to sell my car, all our stocks and retirement accounts- but it would be worth it!

He leaned back in his chair. "Well now. Things just got interesting. With a hundred thousand, in one lump sum, I could recruit about... one hundred new, naive college girls with big tits and shaved pussies, willing to do anything for me on camera if I got them drunk enough. You could fund the entire next generation of Good Girls Flashing! How do you feel about that, Suzy-cakes?"

I felt horrible!

And it would financially destroy our family. We might have to move to a smaller house, pull Skyler out of her school... but what choice did I have?

"There is, however, another option," Corey laughed, looking me over like a piece of meat. "Look, I'm a businessman. And while slutty little college girls flashing their snatches are good for business, do you know what's just absolutely great for it?"

I looked at him, my eyes on fire. "I have no idea."

My little show of defiance made him laugh. "What folks love more than one time girls are 'Where are they now?' pieces. A video of you, as an innocent naked girl diddling yourself back then... followed by a video of you as the mature, sexy MILF you are now, moaning as you took a big, hard cock..." He rubbed his chin. "...maybe a big hard, black cock..."

Horror flooded me, even as, for some reason, my nipples started to get hard.

"What?!"

"I can see it now, the side by side shots in our commercials. We'll airbrush your images a little now, but it doesn't look like you need it," he laughed, as my jaw dropped. "And maybe put you in a oral gangbang after. Do you swallow? You look like a girl who swallows."

I shot to my feet again.

"I'm a MARRIED WOMAN! If you think I drove all this way to convince you to stop using my image on your pornographic website only for me to do more porn for you, you're a psychopath and I'll have my husband here in a less than an hour to kick the shit out of your-"

"What was that little town you were from again? Sandy Creek?"

My heart stopped.

"No, Sandy Brook, that's right," he laughed, looking at Cindy's typed notes. "Thanks for giving us your up-to-date contact information, by the way." He winked at me. "It will make these negotiations go so much smoother."

I felt like I was falling into an alternate dimension.

He flipped a page, reading.

"Looked you up on Facebook, you've got a husband, a daughter, and you're running for town councilwoman!" He put down the folder. "How about Good Girls Flashing helps out with your campaign advertisements a little? With a big, twenty-foot tall billboard right in the center of town. 'Vote Suzy Ducan- she knows how to make it feel good!'" He grinned his wolf grin at me again.

"Over a high-res still of you with your legs in the air and your fingers buried in your pussy, screaming your head off? That'd win you the election, right?"

I felt like I was having a heart attack!

"You... couldn't! The town council would never approve something that-"

Any request for a new billboard would go before the council and creepy old Joe Risso! Corey wouldn't even have to put the billboard up to humiliate me completely! My political rival would see everything I had- in full color!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds