• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Free Agency

Free Agency

Just a quick story I wrote in one go. Sorry if it's not fully developed. Let me know if you want more.

*****

Kate wanted nothing more than to watch people squirm under her will.

As long as she could remember, she had the keen ability to read and control minds, and how she never fully abused this power she did not know. Perhaps it was simply the way her parents raised her, though whether they shared this power Kate could not say. All that she knew was using it never went too far. The world was safe from her.

At first it had just been simple things like settling arguments in the school yard or forcing the teacher to give her a good grade. But when she blossomed into womanhood, it escalated quickly. It wasn't long before she was taking over the minds of boys she lusted after and making them pleasure her endlessly. But when the simplicity of it grew dull, her control was shelved more and more often.

When she graduated high school, she had grown accustom to rarely using her ability for sex at all. It was much more satisfying to seduce someone naturally, though when it came to experimentation she would gladly meddle. That is how she discovered her bisexuality.

It was the summer between high school and college when her favorite sexual memory occurred. She had taken to paying much closer attention to her own appearance, making sure to get discounts on make up and clothes at the local stores. If she could have morphed her own body, she would have. Her breasts were perky and her ass was round - a devout workout regimen made sure of that. What she wanted to change was the smaller details. The length of her legs in proportion to her torso, the shape of her fingers, the color of her eyes. She wanted to stand shorter, closer to a flat five feet than her given 5' 6". She wanted sandier brown hair to go with stormy green eyes instead of her deep and dark brown hair with even darker brown eyes. Most of all, she wanted fuller lips that didn't look fake.

But looking in the mirror, Kate was satisfied. Maybe not happy, but who was ever fully content with their own body? The only person who ever called her perfect and meant it was her best friend Harley. The short, strawberry blonde with the perky little tits and the heart-shaped lips. Truth be told, Kate wanted to look more like her.

Harley didn't know about Kate's power for a long time. They had met in kindergarten, but the secret didn't come out until halfway through high school. Well, it didn't stay out until then. Kate had actually told her a few times before, but fucked her and blanked her memory just for the fun of it. But when that got old, she let her remember it. When they fucked that time, Kate heard her scream in her mind, "Fucking hell, this body is perfect." Kate didn't mention she could read minds.

The two girls were lounging naked in Harley's room a week after graduation. They often spent their time together naked, whether they meant to have sex or not. It was simply more comfortable that way. Harley was brushing her hair and being oddly silent, leaving Kate with enough curiosity to dive in.

"That fucking bitch," Harley thought. "That stupid bitch."

"Harley?"

"Yeah?"

Kate pretended she only picked it up on intuition. "Are you okay? You seem kind of upset."

"You can read me like a book," she sighed. Kate tried not to laugh at that. "Jane Watson."

The name meant more uttered alone. Any verbal explanation would not be enough to describe just who or what this person was. Kate knew it all. Jane Watson was the object of Harley's unfiltered, animalistic desire. But the girl was proclaimed straight, and even homophobic. She had gone on multiple tirades at school speaking out against homosexuality, even going so far as to make arguments without religious backing. It was hate at its purest.

Yet Harley was undeniably attracted to her. Kate had never seen a stronger desire to hate fuck somebody ever before, and did not expect to ever again. Jane was a wiry girl, flat-chested and thin-haired. Modestly pretty, and by no means sexy to Kate. She just looked like a tall twelve-year-old to her.

"What did she do now?"

Harley was quiet for a second, as if pondering how to say it. "She went too far."

Kate looked up and saw her best friend's face in the mirror. Her ocean-blue eyes were tearing up just at the thought of the girl. She no longer wished to know what happened. All she said was, "That's all I need to know."

**********

Jane lapped up Harley's pussy juices like it was her lifeblood. Her long fingernails dug tightly into Harley's thighs, holding her legs apart as she ate her out. Kate took extreme pleasure from across the room, fingering herself as the bitch learned her place between a superior woman's legs.

They came to the party expecting to have a good time when Jane Watson burst into the house and began protesting Harley's presence. She was the only girl at school who truly embraced her sexuality, always proud of being a lesbian. She and Kate could name a few dozen other girls who might like to consider themselves gay as well, if not for hate mongering harlots like Jane. But without their voices, Harley was left to suffer as Jane's sole target.

She hadn't even finished her first sentence when Kate reached into her mind and whispered, "Not tonight."

Jane lowered her finger and stopped short, the room already silent as the new graduates stared at her. She seemed to feel the tension as her power stance eased back into normalcy. Jane straightened herself and walked into the backyard without another word.

"Make that bitch kneel," Harley said.

"She will," Kate assured her.

Ten minutes later, Jane was naked in the master bedroom, on her knees and sticking her tongue out for Harley. Kate had wasted no time in removing the shrew's inhibitions. She hadn't even had a single drink that night. And so there she was, eating Harley's pussy and drinking every drop of her.

But Kate felt something was off. Harley wasn't moaning, she wasn't screaming. She only breathed in mild satisfaction, more like she was receiving a decent massage. "What's wrong?" Kate asked, slowing her own masturbation.

"It doesn't feel right," Harley replied.

"Want me to make her better at it?"

"No it's not that... it just... doesn't feel like I earned it, you know?"

Kate nodded, removing her hand from her trimmed pussy. It was the same problem she encountered herself. It wasn't satisfying to force someone. But a girl like Jane could never be coerced or swayed, especially not into the crotch of Harley Hannegan. "What can we do?"

"I don't know, I just... want her to want me, you know?"

All the while, Jane continued licking at her wet hole like nothing was being said about her. Kate had rewired her to focus solely on pleasing Harley, but it had hardly occurred to her that she wouldn't know how. She seemed to just be licking with the same motion over and over again.

"I have an idea," Kate said. And she was quite proud of it to say the least.

**********

Kate had wiped Jane's memory clean after the party. Later that night, it took only three minutes of Kate's tongue on Harley's clit to get her screaming and bucking her hips in orgasm, proving just how little Jane understood about the female body. Or maybe just how much Kate knew.

She had instilled two things into Jane before leaving - one, that she would leave the following weekend entirely open. No family obligations, no appointments, no plans with friends. Two, that she would be coming to Kate's house to stay over for three nights while her parents were out of town. Jane had never had any desire to spend time with Kate, particularly because she was an open bisexual. But nothing could trump Kate's power.

When Friday came, Jane walked into a quiet house, a bag of clothes, make up, and toiletries on her back. "Hello?" she called. And a moment later, she was gone.

Kate and Harley walked down the stairs to the crumpled body on the floor. "Is she okay?" Harley asked.

"She's perfectly fine. I just need her out while I do my work."

"What are you doing?"

"Getting rid of all her opinions."

It was hard work for a girl like Jane Watson. She had so many damn ideals and opinions. But if the experiment was to go forward, they all needed to be removed. Kate worried that it might be immoral to do such a thing, after all it was like taking away her personality. But then she figured it was for the best. Besides, she could always get those opinions back someday.

Harley picked up on the plan rather quickly. For a girl that thought about pussy more than anything else, she was rather quick-witted. She sort of jumped up and down, though her toes never really left the tile floor. Kate had just enough leftover focus to hear her say, "I bet she still likes men."

"I think we'll find she's rather attracted to you," Kate said. "You're incredibly alluring."

She felt the anger leaving Jane's mind. Suddenly it was like a blank person. Someone full of memories, full of plans and dreams, but no passion for any of it. No opinion whatsoever.

Together, the girls carried Jane's unconscious body to the couch in the TV room. They laid her flat on her back, being sure that she would awake comfortable. Her white skirt went down to her knees when she stood, but laid haphazardly at first, it rode up to the middle of her thigh. Then Kate got a good look at why Harley found her so attractive. How she didn't notice last week, she could not say.

It only took ten more minutes of preparation before Kate was ready to wake the blank girl up. Jason had arrived right on time, and had no problem de-robing at all. Kate was rather fond of his cock, though if questioned about his personality she'd be left in an awkward spot. Truly all she cared about was his accommodating size: a perfect seven inches. Big enough for the deep-pussied girls, and small enough for the virgins and tiny pussies. Kate herself was blessed with a smaller flower.

"Jane, you enjoy touching yourself. You enjoy sexual pleasure very much. You are going to masturbate now," Kate said. In the earlier days of her powers, she thought it was necessary to speak her commands aloud in a soothing tone. But through trial and error she discovered that this was only formality. Today, she spoke for the benefit of her two models.

Jane slid her hand down her stomach and beneath the waistband of her white skirt. Kate carefully lifted the bottom of her pink tank-top, just enough so that her entire flat belly was exposed. The girl was so skinny it looked as though she were missing a few organs.

Jane's face contorted as she touched herself for what must have been the first time. She seemed to be easing herself into ecstasy, never going too fast. She was quieter than the other girls in the room, only letting small "uh's" eek past her vocal cords.

"Stop," Kate commanded. Jane's hand pulled away from between her legs, but the scent of her now filled the room. She still laid there passionless, without opinion. Now all she knew was that joy of sexual pleasure.

"Awaken," Kate said. Jane's eyes fluttered open, and standing before her were the naked bodies of Jason and Harley, standing three feet apart from each other. Jason's hands were behind his back, letting his thick cock stand prominently out from him, decent muscles curving their way under his taut skin. He was a surfer with the body to suit him. Harley also stood with hands behind her, pushing her chest out with as much prevalence as the hard cock to her right. Her skin looked decadently smooth and inviting, but that was just Kate's opinion. She was more interested in what Jane thought.

"One of them would be good to fuck you," Kate whispered.

"Really?" Jane's cheeks were flushed, her eyelids slightly drooped over her corneas. She was either sleepy from the trance or completely enraptured with sexuality.

"Pick one," Kate said.

"How do I choose?"

"Well," Kate began. "Jason can fuck you and make you cum with that big cock of his. He can pick you up and put you in any position you want. He can fuck any one of your holes."

Jane's eyes glued themselves to that magnificent rod. Kate wanted to see what a cunt like her would look like with a delicious cock in her mouth, but the experiment took precedence. She continued. "But Harley can make you cum with her mouth, or with her fingers. And she knows the female body much better."

Jane's eyes moved to slender Harley. The sultry girl tilted her head and giggled, loving every bit of the attention. Jason looked to her as well, his cock throbbing as she giggled. Kate couldn't decide what made her wetter, Jason's cock or Harley's presentation.

"I can rock your world, Jane," Jason appealed. "I have a lot of experience." He winked at Kate when he said that, making her heart flutter a bit.

"I'm very soft, Jane. I can pleasure you as long as you want." Harley made an excellent point, and Kate knew it well. The girl could lick for hours.

The two went back and forth trying to make their cases. It seemed like it would never end, and Jane was so lusty for the both of them that not a word came out of her mouth. At last, when Kate couldn't take it anymore, she looked inside her mind.

"Harley is dripping... Jason is throbbing... Harley is dripping... Jason is throbbing..." her mind moaned. But her eyes only looked one way for the duration of that thought. Harley's legs.

Kate knew she couldn't command her to go one way or the other. That would defeat the purpose, and she worried Harley would be able to tell the difference. She devised a new plan.

"Jason, please step forward. Jane, go for a taste."

Without hesitation, Jane fell to the floor and took him into her mouth, almost fitting its full length down her throat and swirling her tongue around his bulging head. But it lasted only a brief moment. Harley looked betrayed until Kate commanded the test rat stop. "Harley, spread your legs."

Smiling, she let her legs part slightly, inviting Jane over for a taste. The once chaste girl was now crawling on all fours, ready for another taste of her former victim's sweet nectar. The power trip was almost too much for Kate. She felt like she could have cum just watching that happen.

Jane's eyes grew wild the second her tongue landed on a bead of Harley's juice. She froze in time, like her life was flashing before her eyes, and a split second later her hands were grasping Harley's supple ass as her mouth drew itself to Harley's cunt.

Kate laughed at the little whore. "Made your choice?" Jane didn't use words, she only shooed the non-participants away. Jason ran his hand through his hair, disappointed. But Kate never intended to let him walk away unsatisfied. But for the time being, he did need to wait. She let the man sleep on the couch, snatching away his consciousness like candy from a baby.

Jane was far more interesting at the moment. Kate had been right after all, the girl took more naturally to women. She must have always been capable of the attraction, only suppressed by years of hate-speak. She might even be a closet lesbian, though by the look of her eyes when they were locked on Jason's cock, Kate would dare to say otherwise.

Now, however, she tongued Harley furiously. Harley's knees began to buckle and her familiar moans echoed throughout the house. "Ohhh shit! Fucking christ that's so good!"

Kate eased her down to the floor where Jane could get a better angle on the naked girl's pussy. It was too much time away for Jane to be able to take her clothes off, so Kate assisted her with a pair of scissors, cutting away at her shirt, her skirt, her bra and her panties until only the skin of the cunt-licker showed.

Now Jane was sexy. Licking away at Harley Hannegan, she looked like the most desirable woman in the world. She had even begun to drip herself, leaving a little puddle on the hardwood floor. Harley fondled her own breasts, pinching and twisting at her nipples roughly. Kate took her old position from the prior week, sitting back in the big comfortable chair with her legs spread. And her fingers stuffed into her wet hole.

"Fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum!" Harley shouted, her chest rising higher and higher with each breath. Kate could hardly believe it. It had only been a minute.

Jane had her shaking like it was nothing, and when she at last took her mouth away from Harley, it appeared a huge smile with cum painted over it. Harley grabbed her by the hair and pulled their lips together, flicking her tongue out to taste herself on the transformed girl's face.

Jane had a tight but fleshed ass. It wasn't much, but just enough to grab. And so she couldn't resist smacking her right there, eliciting a little yelp into Harley's mouth. Harley giggled at the open opportunity and yanked the bitch's hair back, biting her neck hard. The toy gasped and whimpered at the pain, but made no objection.

Suddenly all the years of aggression came bursting out of Harley. Kate felt she had unleashed a monster. The girl threw Jane backwards onto the floor, mounting her and slapping her face again and again, screaming, "Take it, bitch!" When the tears began to flow, she moved her way up to Jane's mouth and began to ride her, bucking her hips vigorously. "Who's the dyke now, huh?"

She slapped Jane's unshaven cunt, making the girl scream into her. She moaned and smiled at the vibration of it, pulling her hand up for another swift smack and earning another satisfying scream. "Answer me!"

She pulled herself up just long enough to hear her say, "I'm a dyke!"

"Who loves eating pussy?"

"I love eating pussy!"

Without taking her eyes off the horrid girl, Harley leaned back and stuck a finger into Jane's cunt. She looked very tight, but lubricated enough for much more than just one finger. Even so, Harley only used her middle finger to fuck the girl silly. Jane wasn't so quiet now as she was only moments ago when she touched herself modestly.

"Let me know when you want a turn," Harley said. The pure wickedness in that smile made Kate orgasm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Free Agency

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds