• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Princess of Vymora Pt. 01

The Princess of Vymora Pt. 01

All characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

Part 1: Journey to Starithia

Aylene

The sound of the ceremonial vessel smashing, and the glass pieces tinkling on the tile floor, echoed in my ears. The room was silent for a split second before the crowd burst into raucous applause. I risked a furtive glance up at the tall stranger standing beside me, his dark brown eyes were focused on the minister in front of us as he proclaimed the union was complete.

His face remained void of emotion; just as it had when I walked slowly down the aisle with my heart in my throat, just as it had when my father placed my hand in his, and just as it had when my veil was gently removed providing him with the first view of me, his new wife.

I felt my mothers hand grasp mine as I redirected my attention to the ministers proclamation. My mother must have sensed my anxiety as she gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"As high minister of Vymora, I officially declare the Union of our own Princess Aylene and his royal highness Prince Elon of Starithia complete. May their happiness together be absolute and the alliance between our kingdoms everlasting," the minister declared.

The national anthem of Vymora started up signaling our cue to walk back down the aisle as man and wife. I moved carefully to avoid tripping over my long dress and turned to face the congregation. I arranged my face into a serene smile just as I had been taught and kept my eyes forward as the Prince took my hand. The congregation rose to their feet as we walked out of the temple and into the waiting crowd.

The courtyard erupted into cheers as we left the temple, confetti rained from all directions as we made our way to the waiting carriages. One of the guards offered his hand to help me into the carriage. I climbed in quickly, grateful to escape the throng of people. I focused on my hands in my lap as I felt the Prince sit down beside me. As the carriage pulled away I caught sight of the King and Queen, my parents, in the temple doorway. My father wore a radiant smile but mother looked drawn and I saw her raise a handkerchief to her eyes as we drove away. I kept watch until they faded out of sight. We were headed straight for the ship to take us on the two week journey to Starithia, Prince Elon's homeland.

The giddiness I had felt that morning when I woke up on my wedding day was a distant memory as reality set in and I began the journey away from everything I had ever known, and loved.

* * *

The ship lurched again and my stomach rolled threateningly, we were almost at the end of our journey and I was still in a constant state of sea sickness. I put a hand on the bedpost to steady myself and flashed back to my wedding night. A different type of nausea swept over me.

The Prince had disappeared as soon we boarded the ship and the captain had escorted me to my cabin. A familiar figure stood in the corner filling a glass with water from an ornate jug. I gasped in surprise when they turned around and I realized it was Anna, my ladies maid and childhood friend. My happiness at a familiar face overrode the warning in the back of my mind about Anna being here. I let out a squeal and rushed to hug her, accidentally knocking the jug to the floor. Anna knelt to clear up the mess without returning my embrace and I took a couple of steps back. She must share the same concerns about her unexpected presence in my new life. I didn't get the chance to ask her before there was a knock on the door.

Anna went to open the door revealing the Prince's personal servant, Hale. He spoke to Anna in low tones before bowing to me as Anna closed the door.

"You are to meet the Prince in the dining quarters in an hour," Anna relayed. I wanted to question her about her presence on the ship but her brisk tone kept me silent.

Anna walked into the bathroom and I heard the taps being turn on. I busied myself exploring the room until she emerged to tell me the bath was ready. She held the door open for me in our usual custom as I entered the room and stood facing the bath.

I stood still, expecting to feel her hands nimbly undoing the ribbons down the back of my dress. After a few seconds I reached back to untie the ribbons myself. I struggled to reach and managed to get half way down before I felt Anna's cool hands on mine. She untangled my fingers from the ribbon and moved my hands down to my side while she undid the rest of my dress. Once undone, she slipped off the shoulders and lowered the dress to the floor to allow me to step out of it.

I shivered from being naked in the cool room and Anna instructed me to get in. I lowered myself into the tub, sighing as I relaxed into the warm, scented water. Anna avoided my gaze as she gathered up my clothing and left the bathroom.

I laid back and closed my eyes, reliving the roller coaster of emotions from the day. My excitement and nervous anticipation of waking up on my wedding day, the spark of attraction to my new husband and then the disappointment of his lack of reaction to me, the relief of seeing Anna on the ship and the anxiety over her presence here.

My eyes popped open as I heard Anna dipping a sponge into the bath water. I looked at her questioningly as she raised the sponge and ran it over my neck and shoulders.

"Why are you here?" I asked her, she looked hurt and I wished I had phrased the question differently.

"I was ordered to come," she responded. "I didn't want to come," she added, holding my gaze. Her words pierced my heart but I understood, no good could come of this situation.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and her gaze softened.

I shifted position to submerge my knees in the warm water, as I did so I sat up further exposing my nipples through the thin layer of bubbles. They hardened immediately in the cold room. Anna's gaze roamed down to my chest and back to my face.

"Maybe it won't be all bad," she said, smirking at me.

I caught my breath as she slid the sponge down over my right breast, the coarse material rubbed my nipple sending a spark through me. Anna smiled softly as she moved the sponge down my body and under the water. I parted my legs in anticipation, exposing my pussy to the warm water. Anna released the sponge and dipped her hand between my legs.

I sighed and arched my back to press myself against her practiced fingers. As the motion lifted my chest fully out of the water she leaned over and took my left nipple in her mouth. She sucked gently as she dragged her fingers lazily over my clit. I gasped as another tingle went through my body. Anna slipped two fingers inside me and slowly circled my clit with her thumb. She pumped her fingers inside me and bit gently on my nipple bringing me closer to the edge.

A sudden knock on the cabin door made us both jump. The quick retreat of Anna's hand and mouth from my body left me aching and empty as she rushed to answer the door. She returned to the bathroom and hurried me to get out of the bath.

"It's only 10 minutes until you are supposed to meet the Prince," she told me. The realization of the time and what we had been doing on my wedding day spurred me into action.

Ten minutes later I was dressed and ready as the Prince's servant, Hale, arrived to escort me to dinner. I didn't miss Anna's longing gaze as she looked over me in the low cut gown I was wearing to dinner. She leaned in close, pretending to straighten my necklace as Hale opened the door for me.

"You don't have to do this," she whispered before stepping back. I didn't respond as I walked through the open door. It was much too late now.

* * *

Dinner was uneventful, the Prince asked me polite questions about my home and childhood while we ate. The one time I caught him gazing at me with an unreadable expression was the only indication of feelings other than polite indifference towards me. My hopes of falling in love at first sight with a charming and handsome Prince were quickly fading.

After dinner we walked out onto the deck of the ship. It was a clear night and I could make out the dark silhouette of my country receding into the distance. The thought of leaving Vymora behind and traveling to a new and strange land terrified me and I shivered in the cold night air.

I sensed the Prince move in closer and felt him place his jacket gently over my shoulders. I flicked my eyes up to his in surprise, his face as unreadable as ever. I couldn't help but notice the definition of his body in the fitted white shirt he was wearing underneath the embroidered jacket. The ache from my earlier interrupted encounter with Anna returned and I was suddenly acutely aware of the Prince's proximity to me, his breath brushing the side of my neck, and the intoxicating scent from his jacket wrapped around me. I shivered again despite the warm jacket.

The Prince misread my response to him and asked if I would like to retire in our room where it was warmer. Our room he had said, my cheeks flushed from my train of thoughts and the implication of his words. It was all I could do to nod and follow him back inside.

We arrived in front of a set of double doors and the Prince ushered me in. I was shocked to see Anna standing beside the bed and I hoped she could not see the affect that the Prince was having on me.

The Prince turned to me, "Your servant will help you change" he said in a low tone. He momentarily placed his hand on the small of my back before leaving through a door to an adjoining room. I watched him leave unsure of what to do next, the butterflies in my stomach quickly replaced with a heavy weight.

"The Prince left you something to wear" Anna said dryly. I turned to see her holding up a nightgown that would leave little to the imagination.

Anna stared at me fiercely and I looked at the floor, unsure how my wedding day had gone so far awry. Anna dropped the nightgown on the floor and abruptly left the room. With no other options than to follow my husbands instructions I managed to extricate myself from my gown by myself and changed into the silky garment.

* * *

I paced awkwardly in the room for what seemed like an eternity, unsure whether to sit down or lay on the luxurious four poster bed. Eventually the door to the adjoining room opened and I lost my train of thought, actually what seemed like all my thoughts, as the Prince entered the room wearing only a pair of white linen trousers. His chest was bare and my eyes travelled over his tanned muscular chest and the trail of dark hair that dipped into his waistband.

In return he took in the sight of me in the tiny slip, his eyes lingering where the material stretched over my breasts and where it cut off at the top of my thighs, millimeters from leaving me exposed. I thought I caught a hungry look in his eyes until I shifted to fold my arms and try to hide my discomfort. At the gesture he sighed and his face returned to the neutral expression I was getting accustomed to.

The Prince walked towards me until he was so close I could feel the heat radiating from his body. The ache in my stomach returned tenfold. I looked up into his eyes, hoping to find a glimmer of the tenderness or affection I felt with Anna. I saw only coolness and I flinched involuntarily when his finger hooked under one of the straps of my slip.

Anger flashed in his eyes and his voice came out as a low growl, "I should have known a Princess from Vymora would be uptight and cold, I bet you've never had an impure thought in your life."

I recoiled from the harshness in his voice and moved back until I was pressed up against the bedpost. The Prince quickly moved after me and closed the space between us. I felt unwelcome warmth spread across my pussy as he thrust his thigh between my legs. The rough linen rubbing against my exposed lips. His hand cupped my right breast and squeezed. The earlier ache became desperate as I felt his hardness against me. My cunt was on fire as he pressed his lips to the skin of my neck. I had never craved anything more in my life than for him to rip off the nightgown and claim my virginity.

To my body's dismay he pulled back slightly and tilted my chin up, he seemed to search my face for something as he rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I bit back a moan and averted my eyes, annoyed by my body's betrayal for the cold Prince.

"Just as I thought", he muttered as he quickly pulled away and strode out of the room. Left with no release for the second time in one evening and with my final hopes for a happy marriage gone, I turned off the lights, collapsed into bed and squeezed my eyes shut trying not to cry.

A few minutes later I heard the door to the room open and shut, I pretended to be asleep in case the Prince had returned.

"Aylene?" I heard Anna whisper in the darkness.

"I'm awake," I whispered back in relief. I felt Anna climb into bed next to me and I reached out for her hand.

"I heard the Prince storm out, what happened?" she asked.

"My marriage is a sham," I replied.

The overwhelming day caught up with me and tears rolled down my face as I sobbed quietly in the dark.

"Sshh," Anna said squeezing my hand, "I'm here."

"Thank the gods," I responded. We lay in silence for a few minutes before Anna let go of my hand and I felt her get out of the bed. "Don't leave me," I begged softly.

A few minutes later she got back into the bed. "Never," she said, taking my hand and placing it on her bare hip. The feel of her soft skin and the knowledge of her naked body lying next to me ignited my earlier longing. She leant over me and gently kissed the tear tracks on my cheeks. As her lips found mine I pulled her close and my hands roamed over her body to her small breasts. She moaned into my mouth and deepened the kiss as I rubbed her sensitive nipples the way I knew drove her crazy. Her lips left mine and moved down to my neck, her hands found the bottom of my nightgown and tugged it up. I shifted to allow her to take my nightgown off and her soft kisses continued down my body.

Anna threw the covers off of us and moved to kneel between my legs. She pushed my knees up and apart and I felt the cool air on my pussy quickly replaced by her hot mouth. I groaned loudly.

"Ssshh," she giggled before sliding her tongue inside of me. I gripped the sheets and stifled another moan, arching my back and curling my toes in ecstasy as Anna ran her tongue over my clit. Without warning I heard the door open and light flooded the dark room. I blinked, adjusting to the sudden change while Anna's mouth froze.

"What the hell?" I heard the Prince shout. Before I could register what was happening I saw the Prince's face taking in the sight of me naked, the sheets balled between my fingers and Anna's face buried between my legs, her shapely ass poking up in the air. We both scrambled, I grabbed the discarded sheets to cover myself and Anna jumped off the bed, hurrying to put her dress back on.

The Prince's eyes settled on me a moment longer before turning his attention to Anna. "Get out," he commanded, pointing at the door. I opened my mouth to object before realizing the futility. The Prince took one more look at me before leaving. I still couldn't read his expression as he left, but it definitely wasn't indifference.

* * *

A knock on my door bought me back to the present and my new servant, Helena, entered the room. She was at least 50 years old and portly. Helena had boarded the ship the morning after my wedding night and I had not seen Anna or the Prince since. My subsequent attempts to find Anna had proved futile and my concern grew each day. My heart constricted with worry at the consequences she had faced after the Prince's discovery.

"We will arrive within the hour", Helena informed me. I let her dress me in one of my nicest gowns and put on my warmest furs as we prepared to disembark to my new home.

Elon

It had been almost two weeks and I couldn't get the image out of my head. Walking into the room to find the supposedly prim and proper Princess of Vymora writhing in ecstasy with her servant Anna's head between her legs. I knew they had a close relationship, a friendship since childhood, which why I had insisted on bringing her along. I had intended to make the Princess's transition easier but I had not seen this coming. I had ordered Hale to send Anna to work in the ships kitchen where I wouldn't have to see her.

My initial shock had slowly turned to anger as the days passed since our wedding night. To think I had been heading to the room to apologize to that little vixen. I had tried to heed my cousin's words all day that the Vymorians would not be comfortable with overt displays of attraction. From the moment I saw her veiled silhouette walking down the aisle to the sight of her in that tiny nightgown I had tried to hide my feelings. I had been polite and courteous, understanding of the differences in our culture, trying to make my new bride feel at ease.

In contrast to the famously repressed Vymorians, at home in Starithia sex and sexuality is celebrated openly. I had instantly regretted my behavior that night, the sight of the Princess in that slip had made me forget myself. I had pushed the Princess up against the bedpost before realizing what I'd done.

"Who am I kidding," I muttered out loud, swiping angrily at the vase on the nearby dresser sending it smashing to the floor. My ego was what had been bruised, I had convinced myself that her rejection of my advances was due to her prudish nature. But seeing her lost in passion had instantly blown that theory. No woman had ever recoiled from the crown Prince of Starithia before and the memory of it was driving me crazy; almost as much as the memory of her full breasts thrusting into the air as she had writhed in pleasure in front of me.

I slumped down onto the bed and tried to collect myself, I had stewed in my annoyance long enough. Today we would be arriving in Starithia and I would no longer be able to avoid the alluring Princess of Vymora. The people of Starithia, and in particular my parents, would be anxious to see the happy couple.

Anna

I placed the knife down onto the chopping board and raised my arms over head, arching my back and stretching out my cramped muscles. Out of the corner of eye I saw the Prince's servant Hale leant against the wall, leering at me. Damn it, I hadn't heard him come into the kitchen. My stomach lurched as he sauntered towards me. I lowered my arms as he walked up behind me. He pressed himself to me so I could feel his excitement at having discovered me alone. Bile rose in my throat as I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"My sweet little Anna," he murmured placing his hands on my hips and pulling me against him, grinding his erection against me.

I eyed the knife laying on the chopping board and slowly moved to place my hand on the handle. As I did, Hale stepped forward pinning me up against the counter, his left hand snaking up to grab a handful of my hair. He briefly pulled my head back to nip my ear with his teeth before pushing my head down, forcing me to bend over the counter, my ass pushing back harder against him. As I closed my fingers around the handle of the knife the ship's horn blared loudly.

"Shit," muttered Hale drawing away from me, "We are here." "I'll see you soon," he whispered before winking at me and leaving the kitchen.

Relief washed over me as the kitchen door swung shut, I steadied myself against the counter but I couldn't seem to stop shaking. That had been a close call. I left the kitchen and made my way to the servants rooms. Hopefully I would be able to find a chance to get off this ship and away from Hale. As soon as the thought of escape came to me I let it go, I knew I wouldn't abandon Aylene to these people, no matter what I had to endure to set us free.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Princess of Vymora Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds