• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Schooled

Home Schooled

123

All rights reserved

Incest, oral, anal, light bondage, water sports, and a pancake breakfast -- a little something for everyone's taste: Please don't take it seriously.

Chapter 1 -- Me and Sal

My twin sister, Salome and I were home schooled. We passed all our courses this past May and were awarded diplomas (GEDs), by the state we live in. We'll head to Oregon in the fall to begin our college education.

In the eleventh hour, just before spring became summer, we turned 18, and a little over three weeks later, we were ritualistically inducted into our family's way of life as consenting adults and would, from then on, be treated as equals. But we'll get to that part of the story in a minute. First though, some background on our family and our life.

We live on a fairly large farm which has been in our mother's family for three generations. It's about an hour or two outside of Portland. Our father is a fireman, and our mother is a registered nurse. However, they also have their own businesses which they run from our home.

Dad builds custom drones for the agricultural community in the Northwest, and mom designs and sells custom, one of a kind jewelry, which she sells over the internet. Both work strictly on commission assignments.

Mom could work for any of the major high-end jewelers in the world, but chooses to keep close to home so she can be one of the three teachers who have worked with Sal and me since we learned to walk.

Our folks work 100 days each year on a one day on and two days off schedule, and have every Sunday and holiday off as well. They are so respected by their bosses they're able to choose their own schedule; otherwise, they would quit work and stay home. Their employers know this and would find it very difficult to replace them, so they accommodate my parent's demands.

Before we finished high school, they set their at-home schedules so each could allocate one of their days off to teach us. Their other non teaching day, their so called free day, is spent working on their own project du jour. Sofia, our grandmother, covered the other two days of lesson assignments each week when mom and dad were at work.

On Sundays, if the weather permitted, we traveled to local businesses to learn something new. We've been to a farrier's stable and learned to shoe horses, a custom tailor, to learn how to sew, a craft brewer to learn the basic steps of brewing beer, and a violin repair shop, where we gained an appreciation for stringed instruments and how they are made and cared for. In some cases, mom and dad would bribe the business to open for us on Sunday. The bribes were always a case of Sofia's homemade preserves, which were also available for sale on the farm's website and prized by many as the best the market had to offer.

All of this is not to say we were sheltered. We weren't. We were taught the value of community and were fairly social.

I played little league baseball and Salome danced ballet. We took guitar, singing, and piano lessons, and went to various religious services in Portland. Sometimes we'd go to a Roman Catholic Mass. Other times, we'd go to a Mosque for prayers, we went to Shul and learned to meditate at a Buddhist Monastery.

We had casual friends amongst all the world's major religions and many who were agnostic, atheist, or participated in other forms of secular beliefs. Our family wanted us to know what the world offered in the way of spiritual celebration and worship, but never indicated one was more favorable than another.

Our home schooling emphasized equality, tolerance, justice, and the live and let live philosophy of our mother, father, and grandmother. They were preparing us for the real world so we could navigate the future without the baggage of bigotry, racism, or feelings of entitlement.

But, as you'll see in a moment, our family had a very secretive, and what some might say was a definite unorthodox side. Unbeknownst to my sister and I, our family was also preparing us for a shocking revelation. And with revelation comes responsibility. Ours was to accept, reject, or adopt, the way of our ancestors.

Sal, (short for Salome) resembled a cross between Selma Hayak and Penelope Cruz. Though we are fraternal twins, she inherited the genes from our mother's Spanish side. I have coloring more like my father. I'm also quite a bit taller than my sister, topping out at just over six feet.

Everything about my twin is beautiful. The deep black color of her hair, her dark eyes, her full breasts, long neck, and wonderful hips, cause heads to turn when we take our occasional trips into town. I understand the attraction. I've spent hours staring at her various features so often that if I really knew how to draw, I could easily fashion a masterpiece from memory.

She knows I stare, so does mom, and so does Sofia. Dad thinks it's natural, even a bit amusing, and never scolds me. I could also stare at mom and even Sofia, as they, too, are blessed with that deeply mysterious Gypsy type of beauty.

As I mentioned, though we have casual friends that are part of our various outside activities, Sal and I are inseparable and prefer the company of each other to anyone else, other than our immediate family. Oh, we tease and roughhouse, but when push comes to shove, we always have each other's back.

On the nights when mom and dad are away, Sal sleeps in my bed. We've never done anything sexual, though I have often awakened spooning her with my hand draped over her shoulder, cupping a breast. As soon as I realize my situation I turn over and face the opposite way. But I'd never ask her to stop sleeping with me, as I find those nights to be nights where I attain my deepest sleeps.

Maybe it has something to do with our having spent nine months huddled inside our mother, sort of a reminder of that long ago time that brings me such a feeling of peace and contentment. Sal never says anything about our time together one way or another. But if she didn't like it, she would have stopped coming to my bed many years ago.

So, we're not totally isolated, nor do we crave being immersed in a community outside of our farm. But we know what the world's about and though inexperienced in the matters of the flesh and of the heart, we're ready for whatever the future has to offer. At least we thought we were until mom asked us on our most recent birthday, if we'd ever heard of National Nude Day.

The Talk

"What?" Sal exclaimed. "National nude what?"

"July 14th. It's a holiday where everyone spends the day in the buff," mom informed.

"I've been alive for 17 previous July 14ths," I said, "the last 10 or so of which I remember, and I never remember hearing about a National Nude Day."

"Is this a joke?" Sal added.

"No joke," dad spoke up. "It's where your mom and I go every year in case you don't remember."

"I know you go to see friends every summer, but what does that have to do with National Nude Day?" I was curious as I was beginning to have some idea that mom and dad maybe weren't telling us everything about their life outside the farm.

"Well, over the next week or two, you're going to be finding out a lot about your father's and my extracurricular activities as you're now adults and you're going to be offered choices that may seem completely out of sync with your upbringing," mom added.

"Choices about the way adults conduct the business of their lives in private and most of that private time is spent in various stages of undress."

"Or complete nudity," dad added.

I looked at mom and said my favorite line from an old time black and white television show: "Lucy, you got some splainin' to do."

Everyone laughed. But Sofia, sitting quietly was slowly looking from mom to dad and back to mom again. Finally mom began to explain.

For the next two hours, Sal and I were gently introduced to a world we'd never imagined our folks being a part of. It seems mom and dad, and Sofia too, were practicing nudists. But that wasn't even the most shocking thing they revealed.

It turned out, after our grandfather died when we were kids, mom and dad would regularly include Sofia in their sexual activities. Mom further revealed that her only other male lover than dad, was her own father, who was her first, and until he died, her occasional lover with dad's full knowledge.

Though we of course, were familiar with the various ways humans interact sexually, both for procreation and for recreation, other than masturbation, neither my sister nor I had any sexual experience.

Dad was an orphan, raised in foster homes, before he struck out on his own as a young man. He had no family other than those of us in the room at the moment, and was only allowed to marry mom after she made sure he knew of her relationship with her own family and that she never intended to stop. To some extent, his agreement and subsequent marriage to our mother was his being brought into the fold in a manner of speaking.

Sofia explained that her first lover was her own father, and her own mother's first was Sofia's grandfather as well, and that this history of casual incest amongst family members began before the written word came to Spain.

Dad recounted the first time he accompanied mom and her parents to a nudist resort as eye opening, not because of the nudity, but because of the freedom he felt being completely exposed to the elements and for other reasons as well.

The first night they were together at the camp, mom and her own mother smothered him in every aspect of sexual love between men and women while mom's father looked on. After dad was exhausted of his sex drive, he watched as mom mounted her father and let him finish in her favorite way.

"What is your favorite way to finish?" asked Sal.

"I like your father, and for that matter, my own father when he was alive, to finish in my mouth."

Sal gasped. Mom shrugged.

Sofia stood and walked to a corner of the room and picked up a bag and handed it to me. Inside the bag were numerous dvds, all of which had titles and depictions of various sex acts on the covers.

"Perhaps," she said, "watching these will help you better understand the various ways we enjoy each other."

Dad took Sofia's hand and put his arm around mom. "We're going into Portland for three days. The place is yours. There's plenty of food, there's wine and beer if you're so inclined, and what ever transpires between you two in the next few days is totally up to you."

Mom added. "If nothing happens... fine. However, I'm sure whatever happens will be between two consenting adults. We home schooled you for a reason. We wanted you fully prepared to meet the world armed with the ability to look at information and to make good decisions on your own. We no longer will think of you as just our children. We hope you'll become our adult friends as well."

"And lovers?" Sal asked.

"That's entirely up to you two to decide and whatever you decide I can promise you, we will support that decision one-hundred percent."

And just like that they stood up, grabbed a couple of tote bags from behind the pantry door, and were gone.

Sal just looked at me. I shook my head indicating I had no idea what just happened.

"Maybe, it's a dream," Sal offered.

"Don't think so."

"Yeah, neither do I," she responded.

Day 1

After a fitful nights sleep, I made it to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. I went outside, did my chores and Sal's chores as well, and went back into the kitchen just as she was coming down the hall. She looked like she hadn't slept well either.

"Morning."

"Morning," I replied.

"I should have slept with you last night. I had the toughest time and seemed to toss and turn all night."

"I wish you would have," I agreed. "I too, had a tough night's sleep."

"But I'm glad we didn't. I had a lot of thinking to do, and decisions to make."

"Me too."

"What do you have to decide?"

"How anything you and I do, will bring about a change in our relationship."

"You know it will."

"I know Sal. But until last night, I'd never thought of you and I doing anything sexual together."

"You've felt my boobs."

"Oh god. You knew?"

"Of course I knew. And most of the time I wished you would not have awakened and turned away, except when I was on my period, cause then my boobs get sore."

"I had no idea."

"I know. Usually, sometime in the middle of the night, you'd snuggle up to my butt, and I'd feel your erection, and then you'd flop your arm over my shoulder and pretty soon, your hand would be cupping my boob."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be silly. I loved it."

"You did?"

"Of course I did. We're human beings for goodness sake. Our bodies respond to stimuli most of our lives and when we pass puberty; our bodies go through changes that set us up for reproduction."

"Your body certainly changed."

"So did yours."

"Yeah, but I didn't grow boobs."

"No, but that little wee-wee of yours sprouted into a much bigger wee-wee."

"Sure did. Wait! How do you know?"

"Are you kidding? I've felt it up against my butt so many times, I've practically got all the stages it goes through memorized, from very small on really cold nights, to rock hard and leaking on others."

"So what are we going to do?"

"Eat breakfast, drink coffee, talk some more and decide whether or not we want to watch those tapes, and the rest that comes after."

"I'm going to watch the tapes."

"Of course you are. I expected that oh brother of mine."

"Will you watch them with me?"

"Probably, but first there's something else I want to do."

"What?"

"I'll tell you after breakfast."

"Okay, but don't make me wait too long."

"I promise. As soon as we've put everything away, and I've done my chores..."

"I did your chores."

"You did?"

"Yep. Couldn't sleep any later, so I figured I'd cut you some slack."

"Well don't that beat all? Okay, I'll make breakfast and clean up. You go arrange the tapes in the order you want to watch them. Then later, if I decide I want to watch with you, I'll let you be in charge of the whole process."

"Cool."

"That's what dad always says."

"Yep."

"That too."

So while Sal made breakfast, I dumped the bag of sex tapes onto the coffee table in our little media room. As I started to sort through them, I couldn't believe some of the subject matter and just how pretty some of the girls seemed to be, girls who, I guess, were the stars. I especially was drawn to the more exotic girls from Japan.

After breakfast, Sal asked me to walk with her down to our pond. It's really a small lake that we use as a swimming hole, but occasionally we take a row boat out onto the water and drop a line in.

"Why did you want to come down here?" I asked.

"Well, if you remember yesterday, the whole conversation and this change of direction in our lives started when mom mentioned National Nude Day."

"Right. And..."

"Well," Sal said as she began unbuttoning her sleep shirt, I need to see if I'm comfortable being nude in front of someone I know. And there's no one on this planet I know better than you."

"You're right about that...Holy cow. You've got great boobs," I exclaimed as Sal opened her shirt and I got a full frontal view of her breasts for the first time in my life.

Sal then stepped out of her sleep shorts and stood before me in all her glory.

I did the only thing I could think of doing without being immature about the whole thing. I took off my clothes, stood before her, my boner reaching for the sky, took her hand and waded out into the pond. It somehow seemed a ritualistic and beautiful gesture.

Sal turned and looked at me raising her hands out to her sides and spreading her legs slightly, offering me everything that had heretofore never been seen by another human since she'd become a young woman. She spoke.

"Thanks. I was just a bit apprehensive about how you'd react. But you could not have done anything better than what you did."

"You're stunning."

Sal smiled and turned and started back to where our clothes lay at the shoreline. I followed.

She bent down, picked up her clothes and started back toward the house. She glanced back over her shoulder. "Let's go watch tapes."

For the next few hours, we watched tapes that depicted a whole new world to our way of thinking. It was not so much the sex acts themselves, we'd both known about various types of sex, but our folks had (as we later found out) compiled a number of compilation tapes that included beautiful people doing beautiful, and oft times bizarre things to and with each other.

I'd ordered our viewing schedule to start with the tape depicting intercourse. Jeez, I couldn't believe how many different positions people could find to have sex in.

The next tape we watched were girl on girl tapes.

Then we watched the oral sex tape and again, I couldn't believe how many ways men and women could use their mouth to bring pleasure to their mate.

There was a tape of about six scenes of anal sex and then there was a tape of what I can only describe as Japanese fetish depictions from rope and knot bondage, to girls letting men ejaculate their stuff on her face and in a few cases, letting the men shoot off into their mouths and after about six or seven loads from different guys, they'd swallow it all down. I glanced at Sal and she was transfixed.

The last one in the group showed men and women in various configurations while involved in golden showers and in many cases drinking each others pee. There was one beautiful girl who peed in another girl's mouth so much pee, I thought the girl drinking the urine would surely drown.

I was so turned on, I couldn't go on. Sal knew it.

"Do you want me to blow you?" She asked.

"Huh?" I thought I was hallucinating.

"Do you need to cum? Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes. Please."

"Okay. But you have to lick me first."

As we'd put robes on after returning from the pond, by the time I'd kneeled between Sal's legs, she'd opened her robe and I once again, was treated to a most lovely vision. Her cunt was a swamp.

"Hurry, please. I can't stand it any longer."

She came in less than three minutes. My mouth filled with her fluids so fast, I didn't even realize I was swallowing to keep up. But keep up I did. Then it was my turn.

I didn't last a minute.

After she calmed down from her orgasm, I stood and she scooted forward, untied my robe and barely got the head of my cock in her mouth when I let loose.

I came like a water cannon firing into a crowd. I came so much and so hard, cum was running out the sides of her mouth, and when I shoved in, she choked and cum started coming out of her nostrils. Still I came. I couldn't seem to stop. It became painful and I felt faint.

Finally, my ejaculations subsided and I was able to pull out of Sal's mouth and sit down next to her. I put my arm around her and held her while she kept swallowing everything that had stayed in her mouth. This went on for a couple of minutes, then she started wiping the cum and mucous from her face, and leaned her head against my shoulder.

After a few minutes, I got up and went to get us a couple of beers.

As I handed her the beer, she looked at me through her tear stained eyes and asked: "Will you kiss me?"

I took her beer out of her hands and set it on the table with my own. I turned, put my hands on either side of her face, leaned in and for the first time in my life, kissed a girl romantically. The fact the girl was my sister and she smelled and tasted like my cum didn't matter in the least. I'd fallen in love, head over heals in love.

After a few more kisses and some very heartfelt embraces, we grabbed our beers and settled back against the cushions of the couch.

No words were spoken for about five minutes. When Sal finally broke the silence, by saying my name, something snapped in each of us and we started laughing uncontrollably.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Schooled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds