• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Life Changing Event

A Life Changing Event

I felt his hands slip under my way too short skirt, gently caressing my ass. I softly moaned in his ear, as we spun slowly to the music on the crowded dance floor.

I met him earlier that night. He was tall and handsome, with dark curly hair. I didn't usually hook up with guys at clubs, but something about him caught my attention. Or maybe it was just the alcohol speaking, I'm not really sure anymore.

"Wanna go back to my place?" i whispered in his ear, as we almost collided with another dancing couple. "I live just down the street."

"Let me think about it..." he replied, faking an expression that looked like he was deep in thought. "Yeah... I guess I could come with you..." he continued with a smug smile, as he squeezed my firm ass a little harder, followed by a kiss on my neck which sent a shiver down my spine.

I moaned seductively in his ear again, and started making my way off the dance floor, feeling his presence right behind me. At this point my pussy was already tingling with anticipation and arousal.

***

As soon as we made it through the front door of my apartment, he lunged at me. He pushed me up against a wall, kissing me passionately. I kicked off my high heels as I kissed him back, feeling myself losing control of my actions. I undid his zipper, and gently pushed him away.

As I got down on my knees, I pulled his pants down with me, leaving only his underwear. I grabbed the hem of his black boxers and started to slowly ease them off. I was caught off guard as his member sprang out towards me. It was huge!

"Holy shit, you're huge!" i exclaimed with awe in my voice. It would have been intimidating, were it not for the incredibly horny state I was in. I looked up at him, and he was smiling at me.

I looked back down at his erect cock, and grabbed it. I started jerking it slowly. A small stream of precum emerged from his cockhead, and I licked it off, tasting it. As I did, I heard him moaning, arousing me even further.

I started slowly inserting his cock into my mouth, and I almost got half of it in, which was an achievement considering his size. Just as I was about to pull away, I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing his cock even deeper inside of me. I gagged, since I had never deepthroated a cock before, but that didn't stop him.

I felt it slide deeper and deeper inside my throat, and I started to panic. When my nose almost touched his stomach, he stopped.

"Thank god!" i thought to myself. My heart quickly sank when I realized he wasn't pulling out, though. He just held me there, his huge cock stuck in my throat.

By now, my vision was starting to fade, as I had not had a breath of air for a while. The panic set in for real, and I started to struggle, but he was too strong. He didn't seem to care either. I was now on the brink of passing out. Just as I gave up my last hope, he yanked back, and let me breathe. I fell on my side, gasping for air, saliva all over my face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't know that I was choking you!" he said apologetically, though it didn't really sound genuine.

"Don't worry about it, it wasn't half bad!" i panted out between my heavy gasps for air, and forced a smile as i wiped the saliva off my face. I now had a feeling that something was a little off about him, but I just shook it off as I had not yet been satisfied, and I was still really horny. Maybe he just had a dominant side?

As I stood up he picked me up in his strong arms. He carried me to the bedroom, and set me down. He started taking off his shirt, which was his last piece of clothing, and it struck me that I was still fully clothed, except for my shoes. I pulled my belly shirt over my head, revealing my naked breasts, and stepped out of my skirt.

"No bra, huh?" he said as he looked at me. "I like it."

As I stepped out of my last garment, being my panties, I walked over to him and started kissing him. I soon felt his hand on my shaved pussy, and I moaned passionately into his mouth, placing my arms behind his neck.

He massaged my clitoris for a while, and then snuck two fingers inside my hot snatch, starting to fuck me gently with them. His other hand was massaging my ass, and I felt like I was melting in his arms.

As he sped up his eager fingers, I was getting close to an orgasm and I moaned louder. Just as I was about to tip over the edge he pulled his fingers out of my wet hole, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness, wanting more.

"Oh please let me cum... I was so close..." i panted in his ear, as I felt his arms under my legs. He picked me up with ease, and carried me to the bed, placing me underneath him. He kissed me again, and I whined against him, wanting closure. I felt his bare cockhead against my opening, and it struck me. But it was too late. In one quick motion, he speared in all the way to my core. I moaned in immense pleasure and my back arched as I felt the whole of his bare cock in my depths.

"Wait!" i panted out, winded, my head spinning from the shock. "I'm not on birth control, and today is a very bad day! There's a condom in the..." i stopped. As soon as I had uttered those words, it was as if I flipped a switch. I saw something in his eyes change, a sinister look crossing his face.

He grabbed my shoulders, holding me down, as he slowly pulled out all the way. When he was at my entrance, he looked me dead in the eye, taunting me, as he smacked back inside me. I yelped in surprise.

"S-stop! What are you doing?" i stuttered with a shaky voice. "You have to put on a..." was all i got out before he interrupted me.

"You made a mistake by telling me that!" he said with a menacing tone and gritted teeth, still looking me dead in the eye. "Tonight... I'm gonna make you a mother. With or without your consent." he continued, as he pulled out of me and slammed all the way in again.

During the time it took me to understand what he had just said, he picked up speed, ramming my tight unprotected hole. Over and over again.

My eyes widened when it sunk in, my heart dropping.

"No! You can't do this!" i screamed, as I started struggling against his iron grip, to no avail.

"I can, and I will!" he responded, staring at me fiercely.

"No, PLEASE! I'm not even done with my studies yet!" i cried out, tears starting to form in my eyes. He didn't even respond anymore. He was grunting, his eyes closed. I started clawing at his sides with my nails; no reaction. I was now crying, whispering the same words over and over again.

"Please, no... Please no... Please..." until he finally opened his eyes with one last grunt, as he pushed his bare cock as far inside me as possible, and exploded. Wave after wave of potent seed was being pumped inside my extremely fertile pussy, until it was filled to the brim. He kissed me one last time as he finished.

"Have fun raising my baby." was the last thing he said to me as he got up and got dressed, leaving before I could even react.

I felt his hot seed gushing out of my raw pussy as I cried myself to sleep.

***

About a month later I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling nauseous. I ran to the toilet. I didn't get any more sleep that night, and in the morning I skipped my classes to go get my fears confirmed by a doctor.

I was pregnant.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Life Changing Event

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds