• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Twins

The Twins

123

Special note: My most recent story about Joanie accidentally got submitted to BDSM instead of to Exhibitionism. I mention this in case you are a fan of Joanie, as I hope you might be.

*************************

My name is Marie. I am a twin, and my sister is named Maria. My mother was expecting one child, and if it were a girl, that child would have been named Mary. She got two, and could not privilege one of us with her favorite name of Mary, so she chose Maria and Marie.

Yes, we have a father too, but we came out of my mother, so he let her name us. We are identical twins. When we were babies, my mother painted Maria's toenails red, and mine were blue, in order to tell us apart. We also had bracelets, but as we got old enough to move around, we would take them off. Hence the nail polish.

We are truly identical. Even now, when we are roommates in college, our friends cannot tell us apart. We share each other's clothes and wear our blonde hair the same way. We sound alike, walk alike, and have the same taste in books, movies, TV shows, and music.

We room together in college, and even our menstrual cycles are synced. Our close friends can tell us apart, because Maria wears red fingernail polish, and I wear blue. It's a throwback to when we were infants.

There are differences, however. Maria studies literature and philosophy in college, and I am into science, especially biology. But the big difference is that I am religious and somewhat moralistic, and Maria is not.

The implication for this recounting is that Maria is into boys and sex to a much greater extent than am I. Don't get me wrong: I am just as interested in boys as Maria is, it's just that I am harder, a lot harder, to get into bed. In fact, nobody has done it yet. I am almost a 20-year-old virgin.

Maria lost her virginity on the day of her 18th birthday (also of course the day of my 18th birthday), in February of our senior year in high school. Since then she has slept with five men total. I know, because we tell each other everything.

Sometimes when I am out on campus, a boy will say hi to me as if I know him. I don't of course, but I know he thinks I am Maria so I say hi back. That happens more often than you might think, I'd say on average once a week. The same thing happens to Maria, with people mistaking her for me.

This usually amuses me, Maria less so, but it's fun in a way, and she admits that. One time was special. I was walking across campus and a boy beckoned me over. I did not know him, but he was cute, and I figured he was a friend of my sister.

As I came up to him to see what he wanted and he reached out, grabbed me, pulled me into him and kissed me passionately. Not knowing what to do, I kissed him back. I was surprised to get aroused by the kiss. Kisses are harmless and pleasant ways of showing affection, even if he meant it for Maria, so I was cool with it.

Then he said, "Maria, does this mean you are no longer mad at me?"

I replied, "I was never mad at you; I don't know you. I'm not Maria, I'm her twin sister Marie, but thanks for the nice kiss." Then I walked away, leaving him standing there dumbfounded. I smiled to myself.

Later I told Maria, and she said, "Oh, that was Dylan. He can go to hell." I thought to myself too bad, since he kisses well and is cute. I wondered what he had done to merit being damned. Maria told me he fucked another girl when Maria would not go out with him since she was studying for a test. Okay, I got that.

I was jealous that Maria could have sex with boys without feeling guilt. Well actually I did not know if I would feel guilt, because I had never let a boy get farther than fondling my breasts under my clothes. That worked in high school, but in college if you stopped boys there, they quickly lost interest in you. So I was lonely a lot, as regards the opposite sex.

It was getting close to our 20th birthday, it being January of our sophomore year. It was cold outside, and when we left the dorm we were bundled up. The dorm itself was over heated, and we often lounged in tee shirts and shorts.

One day, close to Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, as we lounged around our dorm room, I told Maria of my sexual frustration, and told her how jealous I was of her. She knew this was not a solvable problem, given how religious and moral I was, so she did not try to solve it, but just gave me sympathy.

Then Maria got one of her naughty smiles. They always presaged trouble. She said, "Want to have some fun?"

I got wary. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. I was prepared to say no, of course. I was more than prepared: I expected to say no.

She said, "That asshole Dylan is coming over this evening. He knows I won't have anything to do with him, but you could have fun teasing him. All we need to do is to switch nail polish!"

For some reason I liked this idea. I said, "Okay, but tell me all about him, so I am prepared." Maria did. Apparently they had sex quite a bit before he cheated on her, and Maria told me lots of intimate details.

I got a little embarrassed, but Maria often confides in me, so I'm used to it. She also of course told me of his likes, his dislikes, his major, how much money he has, and all about his personality, the works. I was ready.

Maria also invited Chet over, the boy she is currently dating; Dylan does not know about him. She told him of our plan and asked him to play along, and to pretend he was my boyfriend, since she was pretending that she was me.

When Dylan got there we were both in the room, and Dylan assumed I was Maria, and that Maria was me. We all three chatted a while. Maria knows me so well that she had no trouble pretending she was me. Then Chet came over.

We all began to drink some punch Maria had made, but she had heavily spiked it with vodka I found out later, and we all got drunk rather quickly. I am not used to drinking as much as the others, and I got smashed.

Then Maria suggested we play cards. We did and after a while the game evolved into strip poker. I think Maria tried to lose, because it did not take long before she was down to her bra and panties. Our bodies are identical, so the boys might just as well have been looking at me in my bra and panties.

At least, that is how I reasoned it out in my drunken state, and that is why I did not quit before I lost enough also to be in my bra and panties. Dylan was down to his briefs, and Chet still had on his shirt and his briefs.

Maria lost again, and since she had had sex with both of the boys, she was not shy and removed her bra. I was a bit surprised by this because after all, Dylan would think Marie (that is, me) was removing her bra.

I was already red with embarrassment; no boy had ever seen me in bra and panties, and only two boys had ever removed my bra. I decided to stop then. The boys were surprised, since they thought I was Maria, and it was not like her to be shy.

Maria saw my discomfort, and so she put on a blouse, leaving her bra off, and she took Chet off with her, telling him she would buy him dinner. That left me alone with Dylan, me in a bra and panties, and Dylan only in his briefs. Also Dylan thought I was my sister Maria and he already had carnal knowledge of her.

It occurred to me he might try to have sex. After all, he thought I was Maria.

I was not sure how to handle the situation. Dylan said, "Your sister is just like you. The two of you even have identical breasts. And when I thought she was you, I kissed her and she can really kiss, too."

I said, "I know, Dylan. She told me. We tell each other everything."

He said, "Do you tell her how I fuck you, too?" I blushed when he said that. "You do?" he said incredulously, practically shouting the word "do."

Briefed by Maria, I said, "But you know, Dylan, those days are over. Marie may have kissed you when you thought she was me, but I have not forgiven you, and will not."

I thought I did that pretty well, but Dylan leaned over and kissed me. It was another great kiss, and once again I got aroused. I was surprised at how aroused I got. After the kiss ended, Dylan said, "Your mouth says no, but your kisses say yes."

I said, "You can trust my mouth, Dylan. No is no." I started to get up and reached for my blouse. Dylan however pushed me down back onto the bed and lay on top of me, pinning my hands on the mattress and kissing me again, with even more passion.

I was not surprised, given the detailed briefing of his moves Maria had given me. But he was much stronger than I am and so I had no choice but to kiss him back.

"Jesus, Maria. Your kisses have changed; they're like your sister's Marie," Dylan said. I was not expecting this. "And they are wonderful. I am so glad your new kissing is so great."

I could not stop myself, and asked, "I don't think my kissing has changed, Dylan. What makes you say that?"

"I don't know exactly," Dylan said. "They just are. Hey," he said, as if he had an epiphany, "Want to see if you now fuck like Marie, too?"

"You've fucked my sister?" I said, feigning outrage. "You bastard! Get out of here!"

"No, no, Maria, you misunderstand! I've only kissed her and that was by mistake, thinking she was you. She is really into Chet; you saw them just now. But I do admit your sister is hot."

"Okay, I believe you, but I still think you should go," I said. He ignored me and leaned over and kissed me again. I melted. While kissing me, he reached around me and unclasped my bra. This was going too far; harmless kissing and deception is OK, but anything more intimate with him thinking I'm Maria seemed wrong.

I pushed him away before he could remove my bra, or fondle my breasts underneath it. I stood up and ordered him to go. As I stood, however, my bra slipped down off my boobs, undermining my credibility.

I was horribly embarrassed and quickly covered up. Dylan was laughing. "Maria, what's come over you?" I realized Maria would never have been embarrassed, especially not in front of her former lover.

I said, "I know where this is going, and I don't want to go there. We're done, Dylan. Now please go."

This time Dylan got the message, and he slowly dressed and left. While he dressed I threw on a blouse and shorts. Shortly after he left Maria and Chet returned. I gave both of them a full accounting, and they laughed. Chet asked, "How far were you willing to lead him on, Marie?"

"Nowhere," I said. "He only got to see my boobs by accident."

"The poor guy," Chet replied sarcastically. "My guess is they are just as gorgeous as Maria's. Want to show them to me? They must be; Dylan did not notice a difference, like he did with your kissing."

I was surprised and a bit shocked by Chet's completely inappropriate request. While I was trying to figure out an appropriate reply, Maria said, "Yes, Marie. Please do. Chet can give us an expert opinion of how our boobs differ." Then she giggled.

"Maria!" I said. "I don't even know Chet. I could not possibly do that. It's ridiculous."

Chet cleverly said, "Marie, it's for science. Anyway, at least remove your top. That's no big deal, we've both already seen you in bra and panties."

"Do it, Marie. I'm really curious what Chet will say about comparing our boobs," Maria piped in.

So I did. But I forgot my bra was no longer clasped. As I removed my blouse, my bra was kind of floating above my boobs instead of enveloping them snugly as it would usually do.

Chet said, "Here darling, let me help you." And then he quickly removed my bra, and whistled softly in appreciation. I blushed a deep red.

"I have an idea," Chet said. "My friend Dave is expert on boobs. It's his obsession, you know? He studies pictures, and if my guess is right, he's managed to see the naked boobs of at least 15 to 30 girls already. He even classifies them according to some criteria he made up."

"That's gross, Chet," I said calmly sitting there topless in front of him. I noticed that Maria had also quietly become topless. "He's just bullshitting you, anyway."

"I don't know, Marie," my sister said. "Freshman year he got me topless. I was surprised at the time and did not let him go further. I was ready to fuck him, he's so talented at seduction, but not on the first date. There was no second date, maybe because I did not put out right away. He's the best seducer I've ever seen." Then she turned to Chet, "No offense?"

"None taken," Chet said. "I've seen him in action, and I know what you mean."

"You mean you actually saw him seduce a girl, right in front of you?" I said with incredulity in my voice.

"Yep," Chet said. "But I left once he got her topless and clad only in panties. She had great boobs. It was clear to me she was ready to fuck, too."

"Yeah, that's Dave all right," Maria added. "He does love a girl's boobs. Luckily Chet likes mine, too," she said as she reached over to kiss Chet lightly. "And he seems to like variety. He has a different girl every week, it seems."

"So what do you say Marie, should Chet call Dave and get him over here?" Maria asked me, point blank. "You know, we've never had our boobs compared. Nor even our kissing until just now."

"Anyone compared your fucking?" Chet said. I slapped him. "I guess not," he said. He looked at me, drinking in my naked breasts, then checking out Maria's, then mine. "But I would sure like to be the first!" I slapped him again. In response he jumped me, pushing me down and kissing me. He gave great kisses too!

When we were done kissing, he said, "You know Maria, your sister really does kiss well. Wow. I am turned on already."

This was not a nice thing to say, so to spare Maria's feelings, I quickly added, "Well, I've had a lot of practice, since that's as far as I go with boys. Until today showing you my boobs, that is."

Maria giggled, "You've got that right," she said. "I'm a little surprised you seem comfortable sitting there topless with Chet in the room. But I'm not surprised you turned Chet on. Everything turns on that bundle of hormones we call Chet. But I say good for you, Marie. You go, girl.

Then she explained my religious constraints regarding sex to Chet. He nodded to show his understanding. He seemed quite disappointed regarding my lack of sexual availability, I guess he had been hoping, after our kissing. It seemed silly, since clearly Maria was hot to trot with him, and she was a prize, or at least I thought she must be.

Maria gave me more punch, and got me almost falling down drunk, wearing down my resistance, and letting my arousal from kissing Dylan and Chet go to my head. Chet ended up calling Dave, and he said he would come right over. Maria warned me to be wary of Dave.

I giggled, and Maria joined me. Chet leaned over and whispered to Maria, she nodded, and then he threw me down, lay on top of me, and gave me another lovely kiss while fondling my bare breasts. He was the first boy to do that; others had fondled them, but only underneath my clothes. I was getting wet down there.

He then began to fumble with my shorts, and I got alarmed and pushed him off me. I did not want Maria to see what he had just tried, so I did not shout at him. But more importantly, I was psychologically far from having more of me exposed, let alone what might come after, once my private parts were made so available. Indeed, I was terrified.

Truth be told, my emotions were conflicted. I knew I was not ready for a man to see me naked, let alone with someone else in the room, even if she were my twin sister. But I was also a little surprised, and flattered too, that Chet clearly desired me, especially when he had ready access to my sister, who was much more open to sex, and had, I knew because she had told me, already fucked him once.

This gave me pause about Chet. Was he really interested in me, another woman, so soon after he had fucked my sister? True, we were identical twins, and I could understand how we could be seen as two versions of the same person. But we were not: We were separate people, each with our own wants, needs, hopes, dreams, and desires.

In Chet's defense, he was drunk too, we were all drunk, and the hormones of people our age, especially boys, are often overwhelming. As I thought this to myself, I realized that it was a pathetic defense. Who am I kidding? He's just a louse, that's all there is to it.

Maria and I put on tee shirts (leaving off our bras) so as not to look obscene when Dave entered the room. He did in fact enter, a few minutes later. I immediately understood what people had said about Dave.

He was amazingly handsome, but he had no idea that he was. He was smart, ambitious, gracious, charming, and respectful. But he was also genuinely modest, and he truly thought he was normal, that he was just like everyone else. This combination had to be highly effective with the women of our school. Apparently it had been, too.

It was certainly effective with me. We chatted for around 15 minutes, liberally drinking more of Maria's deadly punch, all four of us. I was intensely drawn to Dave. So was Maria, I could tell, and I knew (because she told me) that Dave had already sampled Maria's boobs, but had not gained access to her below the waist.

No doubt not fucking my sister was one of the regrets of his life. One of his few, even very few, failures at seduction. Women could just not resist him. Well if my twin sister could resist him, even if it was only that one time, certainly I could. I was not worried, but I would enjoy teasing him.

Maria had Chet next to her, and she sublimated her desires for Dave by getting friendly and a bit playfully frisky with Chet. But I knew it was her attraction to Dave that was driving her towards Chet, almost as a defense.

None of this bothered me, because I knew that my religious beliefs were an ironclad defense for me, so I had no worries. I should not have been so arrogant, especially given how much I had drunk, and how aroused I had become with the kisses of Chet, and the touch of his large, masculine hands on the soft flesh of my boobs.

Maria got the ball rolling, by explaining why Chet had asked Dave here. She explained that we were identical twins. Dave said, "No shit, Sherlock," when she said that, alternating his bemused stares from Maria to me. She told the story of Dylan's kiss, kissing me by mistake, and then deciding the two of us kissed differently, something Chet had just verified.

She clearly had Dave's attention when she talked about how we kissed differently, and Chet's "verification." Dave said, "Well I have not had the pleasure of meeting Marie before just now, but perhaps you both (Maria and Chet) know that I am all in favor of the advancement of science. I would be happy to attempt to independently verify Chet's findings, if everyone wants."

"That would be great," Maria said, "But we asked for you specifically because Chet tells us he is in awe of your knowledge, even expertise, of girls' boobs."

Dave blushed when she said this. He stammered, "Chet told you that?" He looked at Chet angrily. I think that is the moment I fell for Dave.

Chet saw Dave's anger and said, "Hey Dave, I'm sorry. I've had a lot of this great punch, and you do have a bit of obsession concerning boobs, you know."

"I do not!" Dave exclaimed, and then he said no more and got up and moved as if he were leaving the room.

I jumped up and stood behind him. "Dave," I said, "It's great to meet you, and we all meant no harm. I think we are all just drunk. I hope there is no hard feelings, and I would like to see you another time, sober, and I hope we can get to know each other and become friends."

After I said this, Dave slowly turned around, and he said, "Marie, you have the voice of an angel." Then he looked deeply into my eyes and just stood there. For the first time in my life, I took the initiative with a boy, and I took his hand and held it. It was big, hard, and masculine. It was calloused and had rough edges. It was exciting.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Twins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds