• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Careful What You Say and Do

Careful What You Say and Do

123

Careful

I woke up to this incredible vibrating sensation between my legs. I am bound, gagged and blindfolded to some kind of machine that has a vibrating dildo riding between my legs. But where was I? How in the hell did I get here?

Let's see, I remember having a few drinks last night with some of Zack's friends. I also remember having a discussion about this year's Nude Day festival. I told Zack, that I didn't have any intentions of going to the event the next day with his friends to "bare it all". I don't believe that am naïve or innocent when it comes to sex. After all, Zack and I had pushed the envelope several times. Nothing too wild, but we have done a little role playing, sometimes we've had sex in public and on occasion, we have tied each other up during sex.

About us, my name is Melanie. I am in my early thirties. I am 5'8", 127 lbs, about 38-28-36 with dark, dishwater blonde hair and a delicious pair of C cups that sometimes swell up to D cup size. I have hazel eyes and no tans lines. My long lovely legs are what catch most of the looks I get. I keep myself in good shape and I have been known to be a bit of a tease.

Zack just turned forty. He is 6'1" with an athletic build, brown hair, and an above average sized penis. We have been together for the last 3 years. I have never had any complaints about our sex life. Some of his friends seem to be a bit too far on the wild side for me to feel completely comfortable around. Most of them are around our age group. They smoke a lot of weed, which makes for an interesting evening. I usually don't get stoned with them when we visit.

Last night, there was a bunch of people getting stupid and smoking a lot of dope. You know, bragging about a whole bunch of things, many of which were not true or possible for anyone not stoned to believe. Then, like many times before, the stories of incredible variations of weed and hash started coming out of the woodwork. I was waiting to hear about leaping tall buildings and flying around on the magical pot they were telling tall tales about. Then out came one claim that for some reason, I just had to challenge. Paul, our host, stated he had just come across a special blend that would make anyone who smoked it, do anything he asked of them. I told him, "That's bullshit, and there was no way to prove it."

He acted like I was insulting his manhood or something. Then he asked me if I had what it takes to prove him wrong. I replied with something like, "I have more than what it takes", knowing as soon as a said that I should've known that this was not the group to take a challenge too far.

He then laid out the challenge. I was to take a hit of his new special blend. It had to stay in me for over one minute before I could exhale. He said the longer I hold it in, the more powerful it would become. I said, "Okay, but when I am done, if I don't feel the effect of what you claim it will do to me, you will have to do anything I ask you to do for the rest of the night."

Being very stoned and confident, he readily agreed to my stipulation. Then Erica, his sexy-assed girlfriend, chimed in that I should have to give up something for the challenge to be fair.

Not sure of where this was heading, I begrudgingly asked, "What do you have in mind?"

Erica simply replied, "You will be coming with us to the Nude Day Festival tomorrow".

I replied, "Okay, but I am not losing my top if I go."

Erica replied, "You can walk around dressed in a bikini top and shorts. But later on, we will take you onto a stage, where we will present you as a Nude Day Virgin. You will have to remove all of your clothes in front of everyone standing there. You will eagerly pose naked for any pictures with us or anyone in the crowd. You will also be naked for the rest of your visit here."

I shot back, "That hardly seems fair, since my prize is only for tonight and is here at your place."

Erica, not to be outdone, raised the stakes and said, "Okay then, you can continue having Paul do anything you say tonight and both of us will do anything you want us to do all day tomorrow. You are positive that he doesn't own the magic weed now, aren't you?"

Maybe I did have a shot of tequila with my third drink earlier. I suddenly had the curiosity and confidence to challenge them both. I said with one arm raised, "I will accept your challenge", feeling like I just accepted a challenge to an eighteenth century duel.

Paul went into the other room and came back with a specialty bong and his supposed magical blend. The bong had an extra long and thin chamber. He played up just how special both the merchandise and the weed were. He tried to convince everyone that I could be the only one who could partake in this experiment, as they would all need to watch me carefully over the next few hours.

My loving boyfriend came over to me to wish me well. He said, "Melanie, don't let these guys try to get to you. You don't have to do anything or prove anything to them."

I smiled brightly back and said, "Zack, wouldn't you like to make both Paul and Erica our puppets all day tomorrow? I may even want get there to the festival early, how about you?"

He laughed, then said, "Ok Babe, prove them wrong." I don't think anything could have wiped that smile off his face.

Paul prepared the magical blend and prepped the bong like he was about to cross the Grand Canyon or something with it. When he presented it to me, he vowed, "She may never be the same woman after this." The group responded with mild laughter and some howls.

Now was the moment of truth. Paul stated that I had to breathe a full hit and hold my breath for a full minute, or the contest was null and void. I would only get three attempts as he was worried for my safety, or at least he pretended to be.

I tried to light up the bong to make my first attempt, but the lighter didn't stay lit and I only got a partial hit. It did have a bit of a kick and I started to feel a little burn in my nostrils.

Paul said, "Okay, I'm sorry about that. That one will not count." He handed me a new lighter.

With a small hardy cheer from the group, I lit the magical blend and I took what had to be the biggest hit I have ever done my whole life. Now, I had to hold it in for a whole minute. I looked over to Zack to see if he was timing it. He motioned that he just had started, (probably already 15 seconds into the challenge). That meant I would have to hold it in for well over a minute.

Forty seconds later I thought I was going to pass out.

That's when Zack grabbed my hand and said, "Babe, only 15 more seconds and you win."

Having heard that, I couldn't give in now. I know I did not want to go through the humiliation of being forced to get naked in front of a crowd of strangers tomorrow either. Zack started a countdown to help me get to the end. "Five, four, three, two, one", came from the entire crowd. Then to my surprise, I didn't exhale yet. Zack look worriedly at me, telling me I had won and could exhale now. I pulled him close to me, looked lovingly into his grey eyes and kissed him open mouthed, thereby releasing all of the smoke from my body to his.

Having made my man proud, he quietly proclaimed, "That was the sexiest thing ever."

I told him, "Wait till you see what I do next!"

Zack was so excited. He could hardly wait to see what I had planned for our poor friend Paul.

It was at this moment that Paul boasted to the crowd, that he was going to do anything that he wanted to me. I would not be able to say no to him for the rest of the night. Being the crude and rowdy crowd that they were, many yelled out for him to kiss me and not to spare any tongue. Many other requests were made for Paul to try all kinds of kinky sex with me.

Paul had this incredible look of lust and power in his eyes when he looked at me and said, "Melanie, my dear, I have wanted to share this moment with you for a long time. Now it's time my dear for you to do everything that I ask of you, do you understand?"

I nodded obediently and asked, "Yes Paul, what would you like me to do for you?"

Paul answered, "I would like for you to place your fingers down your shorts and start playing with your lovely pussy for me please. I want you to be so incredibly hot and wet for me before you start begging me to fuck your pussy right here over and over again, in front of everyone."

I quickly obeyed and reached into my shorts and started pleasuring myself while I was leaning back on the couch. Hoping to bring him in closer, I closed my eyes and tossed my head back, rubbing my clit faster. The whole group gathered a little closer as I started to moan his name louder and louder until I lashed out, "Oh Paul, baby, I want you and I need you so much."

To my surprise he said nothing. He just smiled at me lustfully knowing I had to have him.

He then told me, "Melanie baby, please moisten your fingers with your wet pussy. I want to see just how wet you are for me. Then place your fingers in my mouth so I can taste you."

I gave him another wanton look of lust, showing everyone that I was his to be taken and conquered. I stuck my fingers into my wet snatch. I kept frantically rubbing my clit for several minutes softly moaning his name out. I pulled three wet fingers out of my dripping wet pussy and lifted them to his mouth. I cooed, "Oh Paul, please suck my juices from my fingertips, baby. I am getting so hot and wet for you. Take me here, Paul, please fuck me now baby."

He opened his mouth and sensuously sucked my juices from my fingertips.

He said to the crowd, "She is delicious, would any else like a taste?"

Yes was the reply from nearly everyone in the crowd.

He moved closer to me. He told me to take off my shorts and panties so everyone could now see how wet I was. I just nodded. I arched my back and slowly pushed down my shorts and my wet thong. He slid them off my ankles, sniffed my thong and tossed them both into the crowd.

I gasped as he forcefully inserted two fingers into me extracting more of my natural blend of juices. He offered my juices to the first mouth to take it off his fingers. Gina got to taste me first. He repeatedly jammed his fingers in my steady flow of juices, offering several more free tastes. I was so on fire that I wanted to have everyone taste me directly from the tap.

I wrapped my arms around Paul, while spreading my long, luscious legs open offering myself completely to my new lover. He reached back down and started to roughly rub my pussy some more making me moan his name out loud. He started pounding his fingers into my pussy, bringing me closer to exploding all over him. He moved in closer. He turned to the crowd as if he were closing in for the kill. He pulled down my tube top and started mauling my breasts. I returned the favor by feverishly rubbing his hard cock through the fabric of his pants.

I told him, "I want to see your big hard dick. I want to lick it, taste it and play with it, before you fuck my brains out with it. Take your cock out for me now, baby. I want it so badly."

He undid his pants. He let them drop down and he pulled out a long, thick, beautiful cock, making many of the ladies, including me get very excited. I wrapped my long legs around his waist, pulling his throbbing dick every bit closer to my swollen pussy lips.

I asked him, "Are you going to take me now with your big, hard cock?" I kept stroking him.

He replied, "You are mine to do as I wish. Now I will fuck your steamy, hot pussy in front of all of our friends. You will gush over and over again until you beg me to stop fucking you."

I stared at his cock and started seductively licking my lips, whispering, "Oh Paul, take me now baby." I then spread my bare pussy lips wide open, inviting his cock to move closer.

I found Zack nearby, giving me a very worried look. I pulled Paul to within a few inches of my mouth. I started stroking his cock harder and faster. My other hand played with his balls. I rubbed my cheeks erotically against his, telling everyone how hot he was making me. I held him there for a few moments, stroking his cock up and down, then tracing the tip along the entrance to my pussy, making him wet and excited, too. I thought I would tease his cock a little more by placing the head between my lips, but not quite inside me yet, begging him to thrust his throbbing in my wanting pussy urgently.

"Ok, Melanie, I know you want me so bad. It's time for you to wrap your hot wet pussy around my big hard cock. It's time we show everyone here how to fuck like animals," said Paul.

I looked at Zack again. I gave him a smile and a wicked wink. I started to pull Paul in for a hot, sensuous kiss. I closed my eyes, leaning in to towards his lips, slowly opening my mouth, my tongue sliding out. Suddenly, I sat up and gave Paul a very wet and loud raspberry.

I pushed Paul away completely and said, "I have not succumbed to your magical stash or your magical wand, as I pointed his dick straight up. But I do believe you will have to submit to all of my requests for the next 24 hours, right?" Somehow I felt liberated being in charge of him. I loved all the attention everyone was giving to me. Several men and women were staring at my ass and swollen pussy lips. I enjoyed the freedom of being me naked from the waist down.

Paul, being somewhat humbled by the change of events muttered something like, "Whatever you like Mel, I am yours." I decided to make sure his balls wouldn't stay blue for long.

With that admission to the group, they got immediately charged up. A sudden buzz had taken over the room. Everyone was trying to guess out loud what would happen next. Some were even yelling out a few lewd suggestions I was hoping to remember later on for Paul to do.

The first thing I made Paul do was to get down on his knees. Then I requested that he kiss both of my feet. Then I asked him to suck slowly on every toe. I asked him if he was enjoying it.

Paul replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

I scolded him and said, "You will call me Mistress Melanie from now on, is that clear?"

Paul replied, "Yes Mistress Melanie, I am so very sorry."

Our group was now aghast to the proceedings, not sure of what I had in store for poor Paul for the rest of the evening. In an instant, the very lovely Erica stormed a protest, "You can't be serious, trying to make my man your pet?"

I replied, "Yes, and lovely little Erica, you will be my naked little pet all day tomorrow, too."

Taking stock of what she had wagered earlier into account, Erica backed off a bit, perplexed about how she had played her hand so poorly, knowing how she and Paul would have to pay the consequences to me for the entire day tomorrow. With the crowd giving me all of their attention, I enjoyed watching Paul suck on my toes, while Zach spread out my bald pussy lips so Paul could see again what he was missing out on.

I made my next order a request to Paul, "Paul, my pet. Would you be so kind to pull your pants up and give all the ladies here tonight a special Magic Mike moment?"

Paul replied, "Yes my Mistress. Would that mean be a lap dance for every lady here?"

I responded, "Yes, for every woman who wants one. But you must start with your lovely Erica and finish with me. Ladies, there is no touching by us unless I say so. If Paul does not produce a good lap dance to any one of us, he has to start all over again with Erica."

Erica was about to interrupt me until she heard me finish the request, then she sat back down next to me and giving me a big grin and nod of approval. I placed her hand on my inner thigh, making her feel the heat coming from my loins. The evening was about get out of control, at least for us ladies anyway. A gentleman across the way started the music.

Paul attempted several poses like an exotic dancer. He started undressing, trying to give a little tease to all 6 of us ladies before he removed his shirt. By this time he had built up a bit of a sweat, because when his shirt came off, his muscles had a little sheen on them.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Erica next to me start to yelp a little as she was lightly stroking my thigh. She wanted our exotic dancer all to herself. She wiggled her index finger for Paul to come over and dance for her. Paul had finished removing everything except his briefs as he approached her eagerly. Erica stuck a couple of bills down his shorts, slowly stroking his hard cock a few times before removing her hand from his briefs.

The ladies in the group start screaming all kinds of things, like, "Come here next."

I called out to Paul, "OK, big boy, show us what you got."

Paul responded to me with, "Are you sure?"

I screamed back, "Get naked now, and always call me Mistress."

Paul muttered, "Yes Mistress." He then pulled out a very excited 9 inch penis and kicked off his briefs. Erica was in a total lust zone now, being a little high and watching her man teasing multiple women with his toned body. He started his approach by gyrating all over Erica, planting soft kisses on her as he grinded his hard cock against her helpless body. Then he went in for the kill, as he stood up, turned around and sat in her lap. He started grinding his butt into her lap. Soft moans started to emit from Erica. I brought her a bit out of her stupor by ordering her to stroke his manhood. She didn't have to think twice as she eagerly reached around Paul and grabbed his cock with her right hand and fumbled around for his balls with her left hand.

After a few minutes, Paul was in a lustful bliss, being the object of desire for every woman in the room. He was really enjoying being fondled expertly by his beautiful Erica for all to see. I asked Paul how aroused was he getting. Erica butted in before he could respond by saying, "About this much." She then squeezed a generous amount of pre cum out his dick, displayed it to the ladies in the crowd before licking it off of her two fingers.

I was so engrossed by the proceedings that I nearly forgot that Zack had sat down next to me on the sofa, working his hands into my tube top, and pinching my nipples between his fingertips, getting me even more aroused. Erica continued to pretend that her two fingers were like Paul's cock and continued to lick, suck and push them as deep into her mouth as she could. Zack moaned into my ear, "That is so hot." I could only nod and gasp a couple of, "Oohhh's", as the scene in front of me unfolded. Zack's hands were also starting to have an effect on me as I started grinding my bare naked ass against his stiffening cock.

I was thinking Erica was getting a little too much attention from our dancer, so I commanded him to move over to another lady and offer another lap dance. I had Zack stick his probing fingers into my drenched pussy. Erica took notice of this and licked her lips seductively at us, while she returned her hand to my inner thigh, spreading my legs more openly.

Lynn was up next. She was a very small and petite brunette who best pulled off that sexy librarian look. We were worried that If Paul tried to sit in her lap she would break. After he danced some for her she whispered something into his ear. He promptly picked her up and threw her over his strong shoulders and carrying her over the far end of the room. He pinned her body up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he started to grind hard into her petite body. He was getting more aggressive as he was grinding her in submission. Lynn was playfully writhing in his grasp like a woman possessed. She was moaning loudly and flailing out of control, when Paul started to back up and lose his balance.

Paul fell to the floor with Lynn still grinding her body all of his. We weren't she if she was acting or not because she pinned him to the floor, continuing to furiously rub her loins over his naked body. She screamed at the top of her lings, like she just had the biggest orgasm of her life. Everyone applauded as Paul got up and went over to Jennifer to give the next dance.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Careful What You Say and Do

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds