• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kelly and Melissa Take Over

Kelly and Melissa Take Over

This is a Series idea I have not written in a while but i am hoping to.........

I was sitting in a hard wooden chair one of the girls had brought in from the kitchen. The two black men were on the couch in front of me. Melissa and Kelly were riding their cocks reverse cowboy. Melissa my girlfriend for 2 years had the larger of the two cocks buried to the balls in in her once small tight pussy. I was mesmerized.

Sitting Naked in that chair my cock was rock hard and drooling. I was afraid to touch it. I knew if I did it would explode. I glanced over a Kelly and the other black man. She was slowly working herself down on that black cock. Rick her boyfriend and my coworker was sitting on the floor about three feet in front of them. Kelly was slowly riding up and down that huge black cock and Rick seems as fixated as I was. Kelly crooked her finger at Rick and he slowly moved forward. Ricks cock unlike mine is completely shaved and locked away in a chastity cage. He slid slowly forward until he was close enough to kiss Kelly's tight stomach.

I think back to the start of the evening........

Melissa was in her panties and bra sitting on my lap while Kelly and Rick were across the room. Kelly was sitting on the couch and Rick was standing in front of her facing away from us. I could see the chastity cage she was holding in her had. She looked up at Rick and said "Drop'em!"

Rick slowly undid his pants and let them fall to his knees I could not see what was happening but I was sure she was attaching that cage to his junk. This was something Melissa and I had never discussed. When she was done I saw her pick up a necklace with a key on it and put it around her neck.

I looked back at Melissa she was smiling, she had flipped her long black over her right shoulder and down over her Breast. She was leaning a little forward and I watched her grimace a little as she pushed down harder on the cock in her pussy. She nodded over for me to look at Rick and Kelley.

Rick was kissing his way thru Kelly's neatly trimmed bush. I was amazed to watch as rick got closer and closer to the black man's cock. I knew how this was going to end, I had heard the stories.

Kelly told us The whole story one night a couple weeks ago, after a night of heavy drinking. She told us how rick would kneel between her legs and lick her until she came while she was impaled on another man's cock. Then she would make him suck another man's balls while he came in her pussy. Rick was humiliated as she told the story but I knew he was also very turned on. I had already confessed to Melissa my desire to see her fuck another man. My confession was in bed during the height of passion and she never mentioned it afterward at least not until earlier today.

Kelly pulled her knees up so her entire weight was on the cock in her pussy. The black guy reached out and grabbed her under her thighs. He was raising her up and down on his cock. He would raise her high up to the very tip of his cock and the let gravity slam her back down on his cock. As he did this it would bring her clit up to ricks mouth and he was lick and suck her quite hard when that happened. I Noticed her start to shake I realized Kelly was getting off. Her fingers were wound in Rick's hair and he was sucking hard on her clit.

Once Kelly had finished coming the black guy she was riding started really moving her up and down his cock fast. Rick backed off just a little to avoid a busted lip or bloody nose. The black guy whispered something in Kelly's ear and she pushed down on Ricks head until he started sucking the Blackmans balls. The black man's hips rose up off the couch and he grunted loudly. I knew he was shooting his load into Kelly. I could see his cock pulsing as he dumped what must have been a huge load into Kelly's cunt.

I glanced back at Melissa and she had a huge smile on her face and the guy she was with slowly pulled her back so she was lying against his chest. She winked at me and motioned with her finger for me to come over toward them. I was frozen like a deer in headlights. I couldn't move. I didn't know if I could do what was obviously expected. Melissa exchanged a glance with Kelly.

Kelly picked herself up off the other black guy and was walking my way. She was smiling as she reached down into my lap. I thought she was reaching for my cock instead she went straight to my balls and squeezed them firmly pulling to my knees in front of the chair. Releasing my balls she pushed me down on all fours. Kelly slapped my butt and pushed me toward Melissa and her Black man. It occurred to me suddenly what I was going to be expected to do. I froze then I felt her hand sliding down my ass until she again had a firm grip on my balls. I felt myself losing my erection as I slowly began to crawl toward my fate.

When I reached Melissa and began kissing her belly I felt her fingers start to rub thru my hair. As she giggled and started pushing me down I could hear her voice whispering to me "just lick me baby". When I reached her pubes I began kissing and licking my way down I could feel my erection coming back. I was licking her clit when I felt her start to cum. I know what comes next but I just keep licking as I noticed her feet coming up off the floor.

I back off just a little remembering about the bloody nose possibility. I feel Kelly's grip tighten on my balls then I feel her hand start to push down on the back of my head, the black guy is really starting to slam Melissa up and down on his cock.

I glance up at her one last time as Kelly squeezes my balls even tighter to force me down where I am supposed to be. I want to close my eyes but I can I see his balls inches in front of my face. I reach out with my tongue and suck one of his balls into my mouth I hear Kelly laugh out loud. I let his ball drop out of my mouth and suck the other one in and that is when I notice he is Cumming his load right in to Melissa's pussy. I feel Kelly's hand jacking my cock, two maybe three strokes then I feel myself spurting cum onto the floor............

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kelly and Melissa Take Over

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 690 milliseconds