• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cabin Getaway

Cabin Getaway

I was tingling with anticipation as I drove up the meandering dirt road. I had a hard time keeping my speed down, as the ruts and holes in the worn down dirt punished and banged away at the suspension of my SUV. I had butterflies and I could feel the adrenaline building in my system as my mind raced to think about what might be in my near future. I had met with Joanna once, a few months ago and we had such a breakthrough together that we knew we would have to come back. We had been seeing each other back in the city but, something about being out here in the wilderness gave us freedom of some kind. A freedom to fully express our desires, where no one was within miles of us to pass any judgment. No one to ask questions. Just us, in a cabin, far from the world. Free to be whatever we want to each other.

As I approached the cabin, near dusk, the porch light came on. There she was. The object of my fantasies. Joanna was leaning in the doorway in a warm looking flannel robe on this lovely fall evening. Even in this modest (but somehow sexy) outfit, she held my attention. Her flowing red hair and pale skin accenting the deep reds and blacks of the robe. She was a vision in her late 30s and looked like a model from some camping add in a magazine. She gave me a wave as I hopped out and grabbed my bag heading towards the little front step of the cabin. I could smell the fire she had started in the fireplace and the sounds of the crisp leaves under my feet as I walked up to this vision with her radiant smile and stellar legs holding my attention.

"Hi there!" She said.

"Been here long?" I smiled, as I skipped a step and landed in front of her on the stoop.

"Nope, just an hour or- "I broke her sentence by dropping my bag and grabbing her into a hug.

"Mmm. Missed you. I shoved the bag passed the doorway with a kick.

I turned back to her with a more serious expression.

"Did you bring everything?"

"Made a list and checked it twice."

"Santa eh? Well, I do have a present for you. Have you been a good girl this year?"

"Yes... I have." She pulled the top of her robe away, a little, showing me her ample breasts. She was a good sized c cup at least. Natural and hanging heavy in her black laced bra, I saw, as I stole a glimpse through the gap in the top of her robe.

"Let's see how good you are." I pulled from my jacket pocket a leather collar.

I watched her eyes as she looked into mine. I knew she was feeling the same thrill I was inside as I carefully fastened the collar around her neck. I could hear her breathing change a bit as I finished.

"You will call me Sir going forward understood?"

"Yes... yes Sir." Her tone was calm, but I could hear a hint of waver under her voice.

"Good girl."

"Now show me." I said, with sternness in my voice.

A look of puzzlement flashed across her face, but for a second.

She pulled the tie from her robe and let it fall to the wooden floor of the cabin doorway. I looked down and tried to maintain my composure. She had an elegant black bra on that showed the top of her ample bosom. It barely reached the tops of her quarter sized areolas and hard nipples. They were easy to make out through the delectate mesh of the fabric. Beneath that was a nearly flat belly that just peaked a bit at the top of her garter belt. It matched the bra and the nearly sheer panties that revealed the outlines of her pouting lips underneath. I hadn't noticed the nearly invisible stockings on her legs before. They were exquisite. Too bad they might not last the day. I thought to myself.

She was standing before me, obedient, and strikingly beautiful.

I put my hands on her shoulders and she immediately sank to her knees before me. She struggled with my pants only a moment before dropping them to my knees. The chill from the crisp fall air hit the backs of my legs giving me a slight chill but I was quickly distracted by her hand finding me. She was massaging my manhood through the fabric of my black, cotton boxer briefs and I was getting almost painfully hard.

She then pulled them down to meet my rumpled pants at my knees.

I took in the slightest of breaths as she took my hardness into her warm mouth. Her tongue danced around me as she sucked and licked at my manhood.

I suddenly became aware of our location. The birds and the wind making their own music around us. Her mouth was making exquisite sounds of its own as she moved her lips up and down my cock with conviction. She was leaning forward with her intent and I was treated to the lovely view of her ass beneath me. My senses were tingling and I knew that I was getting very close to an orgasm. I gave her a courtesy warning but I knew her determination already. I was trying to steady myself but my knees were getting weaker, I was having an amazing orgasm as I pumped my hot load into her wanting mouth. She was moaning, sucking and swallowing it all. My good girl.

When I finally regained my balance, she pulled back and looked up at me. Her eyes showing her lust. I knew what she needed. I needed time to recover. "Inside," I instructed as I lead her in closing the door behind us.

I was behind her as we neared the bed. It was a heavily built 4 post bed, with a log frame, that matched the rest of the cabin. I pushed her onto the bed. She fell backwards as I crawled to her. I reached for those sheer panties and began slowly rolling them down. She wiggled her ample hips a little to free them as I exposed her. She was an erotic vision and I knew what would make her happy. But I wanted her to beg.

"Tell me what you want."

"You know."

"Yes, but you need to ask me."

"I want you to... lick me."

"OK... tell me more. Call me Sir."

"I want you to lick my pussy... Sir."

"That's better. Will you do exactly what I say?"

"Yes... anything. Please!" Joanna was pleading for me; she was so aroused I could smell her.

"Will you promise to follow my instructions?"

"Yes, I just... please! I can't take it."

I was close to her sex now. My breath tickling the fine wisps of reddish hair at the top of her pouting lips.

I slowly teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. My hands reached up and slid under her bra gently pinching her nipples between my fingers.

She was nearly out of control. She kept lifting her hips towards me and I kept pushing her back in place so my tongue could do its dance around her wanting sex. I took my time and slowly began increasing speed and pressure as I licked up and down her beautiful pussy. She was moaning and pleading for more. When I knew she was getting close, I only paused for an instant to ask her. "Anything?"

She nearly shouted. "God yes! Don't stop. "

"Then cum for me."

It only took a few moments of earnest flicking of her clit with my tongue before she was losing control.

"Oh god yes! Yes!"

She was very loud, but there was no one, outside of woodland creatures and myself, that was able to her pleading.

I kissed my way up her body slowly until I had reached her neck. I nibbled a bit and pressed myself against her. My now hard member pressed against her thigh and I was aching to drive it deep inside her. But I was interested in something more... interesting.

I went to my bag and unzipped it revealing a necktie neatly folded on top of my cloths. I brought it back to the bed.

Looking into her eyes, I slowly took both of her hands in mine. Then drew them up above her head while I kissed her. I tied them together with the fine silk. I could see in her eyes she was excited about this idea. With a gentle twist, I rotated her body pushing her forward. I relished the beauty of the small of her back. The curves of her hips were exquisite as my hands found them. I teased her sex carefully with my hard cock. Making her sigh and catch her breath as I slid the tip up and down her wetness. She was very wet as was the tip by now and with gentle pressure, I finally worked my way inside.

She was very wet and felt so amazing, I had to concentrate to keep from going off right away. I began picking up my pace and she was more than willing as she pushed back against me. I could hear the wetness of our sex just slightly over the crackling of the fireplace at the corner of the room. I could also hear her breathing getting faster, more urgent, as I made the extra effort to push deeper inside her.

I picked up the pace slowly and within a minute or two, was listening to the wonderful slapping sounds of my pelvis pounding against her lovely behind. I was getting close myself as I reached up finally unclasping her bra. I pushed it up into a rumple on her arms as I put a little weight forward and used my hips to continue sliding in an out of her. Almost all the way out at times, only to drive back in again making us both moan with pleasure. I reached up under her teasing her nipples and pinching them, as I drove into her building towards our climax. Just as I was reaching my peak I could tell she was getting to hers, I finally came with her relaxing, kissing her back and shoulders as we both relaxed in a soft embrace.

I let her rest taking the tie from her wrists and unclasping the collar. I held her and let sleep take us both in the fading firelight.

The next morning Joanne was awake and making bacon on the little wood burning stove. The smell of fire and bacon was in the room and the cabin was warm despite the chilly morning air outside. It was going to be a little cool for swimming but these cold evenings had already killed off the mosquito population and I had plans for getting outside today.

"Let's head down to the lake today!" I said, through sleepy half open eyes.

She was back in her robe and looked so wholesome and sexy at the same time. My fair maiden brought me a tray with bacon and scrambled eggs to get my day started. After she handed it to me, I immediately put it aside and pulled her to the bed with for a bacon flavored kiss. I was hard and ready but she pulled herself away. "Let me shower and get ready silly."

"Ok, Ok... I can wait... but not for long."

She winked at me as she padded to the little bathroom.

I focused on eating. I knew I would need my energy today. She just looked so good. Better than the bacon I was enjoying. It took all I could muster not to run to the shower and take her again under the running water. But, recovering energy and using it later was my priority. I closed my eyes and told myself to relax, that I have all weekend with this goddess.

We finally got ourselves together and headed outside.

She looked radiant in a yellow summer dress and comfortable shoes. I swear, she would look amazing in a burlap sack. This dress was perfect, however. Just a little shorter than typical and a perfect amount of cleavage to keep me distracted.

I grabbed a few key items for our day. A few blankets, and a couple tarps. She threw a few snacks and water bottles in a bag. We loaded them on the waiting ATV sitting behind the cabin. The only way to get to the lake (other than a 2-mile hike through the woods and down the hill) was by ATV.

I drove us down the narrow trail and looked up at the sky through the trees. It looked like rain might come but there was little chance of a storm so I figured we'd be ok.

We got down to the lake and found we were not going to be by ourselves like I had hoped. There were a few couples doing various activities. One couple was kayaking out in the chilly water. Another couple had a fire going near the shore. Another group of people were farther out in the water in small boats fishing. I picked us a spot off to one side, a little out of the way, but with a great view of the water. I set up a tarp with blankets on it and made a quick cover for us using a line between a couple trees. This should keep the sun off us in different stages of the day and rain as well (just in case).

We went for a walk on the short beach near the water and got our toes frozen a bit by the chilly water. She was definitely getting attention with her bright yellow dress that showed her great curves even at a distance. I could feel other men looking and nudging each other. She was quite the attraction at this peaceful lake today.

My eyes were full of her striking contrast of color. Her red hair nearly glowing in the sun and the dress showing her best assets. Now I was really in need of... attention, but we were very much in public.

"Let's get that fire going." She smiled and walked me back towards our little camp site.

She got out a couple snacks (granola bars and trail mix) and I got our fire up and running. It felt great to sit down and warm up a little in the fall air with our bare toes pointing towards the small fire.

I began kissing her and quickly progressed to her neck. Then I realized... people were watching. Men out in their boats, couples walking by the water. It wasn't obvious, but she had a lot of attention already, before we had even started kissing.

She noticed me hesitate and looked around a little.

"I don't care," she breathed in my ear.

Wow... it took me a minute to process those simple words.

She scooted back on her knees and reached under her dress, then wiggled her white panties down and over her legs.

She had this mischievous glint in her eye as she reached back for a blanket. I was laying back and wiggling out of my jeans under the blanket.

Before I could get them past my hips, she was helping and I found myself quickly naked from the waist down under the warm blanket. Joanna flipped the blanket back just enough and straddled me. She glanced back at the open area behind her and giggled as she positioning herself above me. Her skirt hid her fairly well to our potential onlookers, not that her actions were easy to read as she slowly slid herself down onto me. She was obviously turned on by our situation and her wetness gave her away.

She began moving above me with her red hair cascading down and partially hiding her eyes. I reached up and unbuttoned the front of her dress a few niches to reveal her lovely bra. She leaned forward to allow me to kiss the tops of her breasts. She was making any progress beyond that difficult by driving me insane as she ground herself against me. She was doing this perfect combination of up and down movements along with forward and back grinding of her pubic bone against me. It was working for both of us. She was soaking wet and I was straining to get the very last bit of my cock deeper inside her. She was going faster now and I too no longer cared about onlookers as I was lost in her eyes and the sound of her breath. She was beginning to moan and I was sure the whole valley could hear her getting close at this point.

"Oh, baby... Oh... I'm cumming! Cum with me baby!"

"Yeah... oooooh shit! Aahh!" My hands were tightly gripping her ass and pulling her onto me as I exploded inside her.

I swear I heard a distant clap or two and a woo, from somewhere beyond my field of view.

She just giggled and kissed me as we both caught our breath.

"I'm not sure we should stay hear much longer." I finally said as I caught my breath.

"Hmmm... you might be right. Let's get back to the cabin before it gets dark out here."

I got my pants back on without exposing myself too much. With shaky legs I got our things packed up. We doused the flames of our little fire and got back on our ATV and headed for the cabin. We did get a lot of looks on the way out. I had no idea who noticed what or what people were thinking. I can say, I was thinking this weekend was shaping up to be the best ever. It was getting late in the day, and a few clouds had rolled in, I could feel the first couple drops of a pending rain hitting me as we neared the cabin. Joanna held onto me and squeezed me tight as we got within the last hundred yards. It was like a long and reassuring hug as we headed back to our cabin in the woods.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cabin Getaway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds