• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Allison Sluts It Up Ch. 04

Allison Sluts It Up Ch. 04

12

Allison's break actually start off far worse than she had anticipated. Leesa and Dave Furlong had separated, and sold their house during the semester Allison was away, and as a result neither of them were around. Allison was able to find a lot of fun with Ellie, but Ellie had received a promotion at work, and was less available than she had been during winter break. Plus, Allison missed cock, Ellie was undeniably amazing, but Allison needed the feeling of a man pumping into her and unloaded his cum into her. For all of the benefits she had received at college, and as proficient as she was sexually, Allison was bad at finding random hook ups, and suspected that until she turned twenty-one in July she wasn't going to find a guy without serious searching.

Two weeks into summer and Allison realized that the longer she went without fucking a guy the darker her fantasies became. She frequently masturbated thinking about how rough Vince had fucked her, and the time Sam raped her. She also thought about being more in control at times, how fun it would be to spank someone else, or to fuck another woman with her FeelDoe while the other woman gently resisted.

One night during her second week after fantasizing about a particularly violent rape scene with Vince in control Allison knew she need a man's cock. She posted a craigslist ad, which read "I'll be at the Riverside Pool Thursday from 11:00 to 1:30 tanning, I'll be in a pink bikini the first person who shows up and offers to lotion up my back can fuck me."

Allison was desperate. At 11:35 as she lay in the sun tanning, and listening to music a shadow was cast over her. She opened her eyes to see a man who was probably in his mid-sixties standing over her.

"I'll lotion up your back." He said grinning and showing a few missing teeth.

Allison was repulsed. She started to say no and waive him away when he grabbed her wrist. "come on little girl" he said, we can go over to the shade over there and no one will notice.

Allison followed him to where he pointed, indeed it was secluded, and if she was quiet no one would notice. Allison very quietly road the old man's cock, and let him cum in her. She felt disgusted, and freaked out at every little noise terrified someone was going to see them. After he came, he left, and she jumped into the pool hoping to clean off the disgusting feeling she had.

That night, Allison went to Ellie's and the two made out on the couch for a full half hour before undressing, and Allison ate Ellie out on her couch. After she had her share of orgasms Ellie brought out a vibrating dildo shoved Allison to the floor and proceeded to eat her out while fucking her with the rubber cock. Allison loved the sensations, and had two very strong orgasms as a result...but in the long run it just made her want the real thing even more.

Allison went home that night and her mother wouldn't say a word to her. Allison had no idea what had happened, but could tell her mom was livid with her for something.

"Great" Allison thought to herself "mom is mad, and dad is out of town the rest of the week, so it'll just be all the more miserable around here."

In the morning Allison went downstairs in just a t-shirt, which was not uncommon for her when her dad was gone, she didn't think her mom even noticed. As soon as she entered the kitchen with her long tan legs looking extra seductive with only the t-shirt on her mother ripped into her.

"I cannot believe what you have become while at college. I raised a more respectable, and presentable young woman than you've been acting." Maureen Prentiss yelled.

Allison was taken aback. She had no idea what her mother was talking about, and honestly didn't think the shirt thing bothered her so much.

"Sorry mom, I'll go change I didn't realize this would bother you, it never has before." Allison said and turned to leave.

"It's not what you're currently wearing." Maureen yelled. "I saw you last night, with that dyke from our backyard. I saw you kneeling in front of her naked body, and cannot believe you have become this way. So I called up Sam, and he told me you were fucking several young men at school and that you two had broken up before Christmas." Maureen continued on.

Allison had purposefully not told her parents about the break up. Sam was the perfect excuse to go see Ellie, or during winter to have gone and seen the Furlongs.

Maureen Prentiss was her own version of the ideal woman, and she had always hoped that Allison would end up like her. Maureen had married at twenty-two. She had a college degree, but never used it. Maureen's husband made enough money to support the family, and Maureen was able to raise Allison without a problem. Maureen was in amazing shape, and was young to have a daughter who was almost twenty-one, as she had only turned forty-three the year before. She was short, and thin weighing less than one-hundred and twenty pounds, and being only five feet tall.

"I am shocked that you became such a slut in such a short span of time Allison, and I don't know what to do about this, but my daughter will not be as slutty as you are, you will not be going back to that school in the fall if you want your father to pay for it!" Maureen continued to yell.

Allison was enraged at her mother's comments. She did something she never would have done two years before, she walked forcefully over her mother, and towered over her by more than half a foot.

"I am a slut mom. You're right. But I love it. You wouldn't understand, since you've only had sex with one man, and I'm guessing it wasn't great sex. But I love the feeling. I love when Ellie licks my cunt, or when Jamie or another guy buries their cock in me. I hate this summer because I'm not getting nearly as much pleasure as I want." Allison growled into her mother's face.

As Allison spoke Maureen slapped her. Maureen was in shape, but Allison was fit. After being slapped by Maureen Allison slapped her mother back and much harder, hard enough that Maureen fell to the floor. Allison pulled the blinds in the kitchen, and stood over her mother.

"You know what Mommy dearest, I'm going to teach you about sex." Allison said as she pulled off her own shirt and stood naked in front of her mom.

Maureen was easy to undress, she tried to get away, but the perfectly mopped floor made getting up hard, and made it easy for Allison to take Maureen's clothes. Allison sat on her mother's stomach and started playing with the woman's sagging tits. Allison pinched and squeezed rougher than normal, but still light enough to be pleasing to most women. Maureen kneed Allison in the back, and in return Allison slapped her mother's unshaven bush hard enough to make a resounding skin on skin crack!

"Hold still mommy" Allison gleefully said over her mother "I'm going to teach you all about being with a woman."

Allison turned around and still sitting on her mother to restrain her began to suck on her mother's clit. After a few minutes the older woman started heaving, and Allison could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm. As she started to build up, Allison lowered her cunt onto her mother's mouth and told her to lick or she would totally stop and Maureen would never have, what was likely her first orgasm. At first Maureen hesitated and then started devouring Allison's cunt.

Maureen came moments later, and as she did she started begging Allison for more "baby do it again, it felt so good, oh god I was wrong, do it again." And Allison complied.

After Maureen came a second time Allison adjusted so that her mother could eat her cunt more. But she still sat on her mother's face, and wouldn't rise until she had come twice herself.

After a few minutes Allison began to degrade her mom "Oh come on mommy you can be a better cunt licker than that." She said, as she felt her mother's tears on her thighs. "Come on, make me fucking cum." Allison barked a few minutes later before slapping her mother's cunt hard.

About thirty minutes passed before Maureen could make it happen, but eventually she did, Allison came, and while not as hard as with Janessa or Ellie, it was still a satisfying orgasm. Allison stood up, and Maureen started to follow suit. Allison shoved her back to the ground with her foot and said not yet. Allison then took a chair from the table and sat it over Maureen so she was restrained.

"Suck my big toe." Allison said.

And Maureen took Allison's perfectly pedicured toe into her mouth, and feebly sucked it. Allison slapped her mother's face with her other foot.

"No no, do it better mommy!" Allison said both innocently, and menacingly. "Suck it like a cock...oh wait I bet you've never even done that have you?" Allison asked.

Maureen said no around Allison's toe, but did better and began to really suck and worship Allison's foot. Allison fingered herself to another orgasm, and then stood again.

"Wait right here, I'm going to teach you what being fucked really feels like." Allison said as she left the room.

When she returned Allison had inserted her FeelDoe, and was rubbing it like a real cock. Allison rolled her mother onto her stomach, and brought the older woman's ass into the air. Allison got into position and set the fake dick against her mom's pussy.

"How long as it been since you've been fucked?" Allison asked.

Maureen didn't answer, and in return Allison slapped her ass hard enough to leave a mark. "How long?" This time Allison yelled at her.

"I've never been fucked, your father and I make love on our anniversary, and that's it." Maureen mumbled.

Allison felt bad for her mother, once a year wasn't enough for any person. She also felt bad for her dad as well, but imagined the cum from him would be just as strong as Vince's.

Allison wasn't gentle. She fucked her mother like an old fashioned whore. Using both of her mother's hips for leverage Allison fucked her mother roughly for a half hour, trying to manipulate her mother's cunt in the way Jamie manipulated hers. The vigorous rubbing against both of their G-Spots sent both women into multiple orgasms mode. Allison finally stopped and collapsed next to her mother and rolled the woman to face her. She stuck her tongue down her mother's throat and started kissing her while fondling her breasts.

"This summer you and I can have a lot of fun during the days. And I won't hide it from you that I'm going to fuck boys now either. Maybe I'll even let you eat their cum out of me after the fact." Allison said as she started to leave the room. "And you have so much more to learn mommy, go clean up, and I'll teach you more tonight."

Allison went upstairs and showered. While in the shower she continued to struggle to come up with one guy in town who she knew well enough to fuck, and to let cum inside of her. She really wanted to force her mom to eat her well fucked cunt, and to suck a man's cum out of it, but she had no idea who to go to.

She finally decided that her best bet was Sam. Plus, she figured that if she was a total bitch to him he might fuck her like a man again, and that actually would probably lead to a pretty satisfying orgasm. When she got out of the shower she sent him a picture of her ass, and nothing more.

Sam didn't respond for several minutes, and Allison sent another message to him "come on Sammy, I know you're stroking your dick to my ass, and that it's the closest thing to a woman you've had since I dumped you, but you could at least compliment me." Allison knew the dig about her dumping him would really eat at him, Sam knew it wasn't true. Allison knew it wasn't true. But it would still eat away at him, because it took away one of the most macho things he had ever done.

Another ten minutes and Sam sent back a two words "fuck off."

Allison knew she was getting to him. She went rummaging through a couple of boxes hoping to find something of his, and she finally did. She sent him another picture of a few of his CD's and told him that she was going to return them to him later today.

Sam protested and told her not to, that she could keep them, and that he didn't want to see her again. Allison didn't reply, but still planned on dropping by. She knew his parents both worked, and that he would likely be at the house all day.

At three o'clock Allison sent Sam another picture of her, this time of her tits. Again no reply, and so Allison taunted him yet again "see this is why we didn't work, Jamie, and Janessa, and every other guy I've been with since you fawns all over my tits, and yet you barely even noticed them." She texted him.

As soon as the text left her phone Allison got in her car and headed to his place. While on her way she got a long text berating her and calling her a cunt. She didn't reply. This actually just made Sam more angry, he sent a second text message full of rage and spewing hatred toward her. She could only imagine the state he would be in when she pulled up.

Allison was soaking through her thong when she pulled into Sam's driveway, and as she got out of the car she was really worried that she had built it up in her head too much. She walked to Sam's door, and started to press the doorbell, when she decided she would rather walk in and just announce herself. She was reasonably certain no one else was home, and thought she could play it off if someone was.

Allison walked in and shouted "Hey Sam, it's me, I've got those CDs." In fact, Allison had left the CDs in the car on accident.

Sam appeared in the doorway separating the entryway and the family room. "I told you not to fucking come here. I told you I never wanted to see you again. I don't even know why I replied to you, you're not worth the time." Sam growled at her.

"Oh come on Sam, get the fuck over yourself. You're pathetic right now, you don't ever hang out with anyone, you haven't had sex since you raped me, and you don't really have any friends, don't you want a little bit of social interaction, and I just wanted to be nice to you." Allison said trying to be even keeled, and taunting.

"I didn't rape you." Sam said, with a pained look on his face, "it is impossible to rape someone like you."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Allison said, genuinely upset at this comment.

"You open your legs for anyone, and everyone, I've seen it, and I've heard about it, it's a fact that you can't rape someone who consents to everyone touching her." Sam said.

This hurt Allison a little bit, it wasn't totally true, she was horny a lot, and she had fucked a lot of guys at this time, but it wasn't just any Tom, Dick, and Harry. Allison was angry, and frustrated with her summer. She marched across the entry way and slapped Sam on the face. As she did so she yelled at him that he was worthless, and had only ever once in his life acted like a man, and that it was no wonder no one liked him.

Allison turned to leave, but as she did so Sam retaliated from the slap she had landed on his face, by pulling her hair, and hard. Allison was almost yanked off of her feet with the force.

Sam slapped her ass, not in the cute sexy way, but in a murderous I want to hurt you way.

"You came over here just to make me mad, because you need someone who will put you in your place didn't you?" Sam said, as he placed his other hand around Allison's throat.

"No, I didn't, get off of me." Allison replied, feeling her clit get hard at his accusations.

"Not a chance bitch" Sam replied "you wanted me to put you in your place like a fucking little whore, and I'm going to do just that for you."

As the words left his mouth Sam violently pulled Allison downstairs to his basement bedroom. When they were in his bedroom Sam slugged Allison in the stomach. He had never in his life felt such a blinding rage as he was feeling right now. Allison doubled over with the blow, and as she laid on the ground Sam removed her cut off shorts, and her tank top. Allison lay in front of him in a sports bra and a thong, gasping for air, and Sam started degrading her.

"You fucking slut. This is your own fault. If you hadn't cheat on me, and if you hadn't fucked every guy you could find, I wouldn't be doing this to you." Sam yelled at her. "So I'm going to help you be the little slut you want to be today, because I think you're having a hard time getting dick lately. No one here is so desperate that they want a used up hole like you."

Allison was crying at this point. She hurt from the punch Sam had laid on her, and her head her from him pulling her hair, and she was actually emotionally rocked by what he was saying.

Sam took Allison's bra, and thong and threw them across his room "I'm not giving those back" he said."

Sam then stripped himself, and pulled Allison to her knees by her hair. Sam did something then that he had never done before with her, he forced his cock into her mouth. It was the first time Sam had felt a woman's mouth on his dick. He loved it, and Allison acted like he knew she would. She sucked his cock for ten minutes and he felt close to cumming. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and came across her face. While he did so he told her that was what happened to little whores.

Allison had loved his cock in her mouth. While it wasn't the biggest in the world, and it wasn't the best for fucking, it was a really nice dick to suck. She did not love the cum across her face, and began to wipe it away. As she did so Sam slapped her hard across the face, and the blow was almost enough to knock her over.

Sam then put her face town on his bed, and tied her arms and legs spread eagle to the bed posts.

"I'm going to keep punishing you slut." He said "you think this ass of yours is so perfect, and you love wiggling it around for all of the guys, let's see what you think of it when it is red."

Sam started smacking her ass. After ten blows Allison was audibly crying into the pillow.

"That's right bitch keep on fucking taking it." Sam said as he let his hand drop across her ass cheeks again. "I'm gonna give you thirty more to each cheek, one for each of the people I know you've fucked."

Allison hadn't fucked thirty different people, and she started to protest, but as she did so Sam barked at her to shut up, and that whores are to be seen but not heard. Again Allison started to speak and Sam in turn got off of the bed, and walked to his closet. When he returned Sam pulled Allison's head up, and forced a ballgag into it. Allison shook her head violently trying to stop him, but was completely unsuccessful.

Sam then turned his attention to her ass again, and this time lubed her asshole up. Allison then felt something penetrate her and she started screaming around the ball gag. Whatever was in her was big, and it was not comfortable in her asshole.

"Shut the fuck up, Jesus Christ you god damn whore, just shut the fuck up for once." Sam said.

He then started slapping each ass cheek, getting progressively harder. Ten blows in he told Allison to call them out nice and loud. Allison struggled to do so around the ball gag, and twice Sam repeated a hit when she wasn't loud enough. After the last blow hit her right ass cheek, Sam untied her from the bed and flipped her over.

"Did you like that whore, is that what the whore came here for?" Sam snarled at her.

Allison managed to say no around the ball gag. Sam started to stroke his cock, and was clearly going to fuck Allison again. Allison started to struggle and Sam slapped her pussy hard in response. Allison again burst out into tears, and Sam explained to her that all of this was her own doing. Sam explained that he had really liked how he felt before Christmas when he was able to hurt her, and when he forced her thong into her mouth. He told her that she really was sexy to him helpless, and crying. He went on to tell her that he now could only get off to things being dark, and domineering like this.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Allison Sluts It Up Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds