• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sore Loser Ch. 02

Sore Loser Ch. 02

Finally, things were going Ami's direction. Her ill-fated bet to use a game of strip-poker to catch a glance at Kurt's cock after all of Jenny's lustful bragging had backfired when she overplayed her hand and wound up on her knees sucking off Kurt's Hipster Douche friend from high school. But now the Hipster Douche had folded almost immediately, and she held a king-high straight against Jenny and Kurt. They'd both already wagered the rest of their clothes, but Ami's extreme raise last game left her eager to use the same tactic on Kurt. As much as she'd loathed sucking the Hipster Douche's cock, and especially having him spray her face with his cum in front of her friends, she felt positively eager to repeat the performance with Kurt's legendary member.

"Raise," Ami announced, "Oral." Now, to see where this leads.

"Fold," Kurt replied, dropping his cards on the table, and Ami's heart skipped a beat. Why would he fold? Wasn't he attracted to her? She'd seen him sneaking glances at her body all night as the game had revealed more and more, and he'd watched with animalistic intensity as she serviced Hipster Douche. But why would he fold? Worst case scenario, he'd have to eat her out.

"Call," Jenny responded with a confident smirk. Ami saw a grin crack through Kurt's poker face, and she realized his true goal - the ultimate male fantasy. Now, with him out of the game, he would get to see his girlfriend and her bandmate go to town on each other, with either winner offering him a fantastic show. Ami couldn't help but acknowledge his cunning with a nod of her head before tapping the table in kind. Jenny laid down three kings, but her expression of triumph faltered when Ami laid down her straight. For a moment, Ami grinned at the irony that something called a "straight" would lead to this.

Ami pushed back from the table and watched as Jenny stood to remove her panties, giving Kurt a saucy wink before turning back to Ami. In one of their many over-long, liquor-fueled "breaks" during practice, they'd each confessed that they were curious what it was like to be with another woman, but neither had ever seen it through. Ami hadn't gone further than some drunken makeout sessions with their ex-drummer, while Jenny confessed only to some backroom groping with a hot butch they'd met at a club a few months ago. Jenny dropped to her hands and knees and began to playfully stalk across the room towards Ami, keeping her gaze locked the whole time. Upon reaching her, Jenny placed her hands on Ami's knees and brought herself to eye level, hovering inches before her face for a few moments.

"Are...are you cool with this," Ami asked in a whisper, almost taken aback by Jenny's display of enthusiasm. Instead of responding, Jenny leaned in and kissed her passionately, her lips pulling at Ami's with vigor and passion. After a moment, she broke their kiss and moved to the side, kissing along Ami's jawline until she could nibble at her earlobe.

"I've always wanted to taste you," Jenny purred into her ear, eliciting a soft gasp of anticipation before she bit the side of Ami's neck. Ami grabbed her and held her close, her back arching as Jenny nibbled her way down. The bites turned to kisses as Jenny descended further, and Ami's eyes fluttered shut as Jenny's lips traced a path up her left breast. When Jenny found her way to the nipple, she fastened her lips around it with sudden vigor, causing Ami to buck and moan loudly. She peeked through almost-lidded eyes and saw Kurt stroking himself through his boxers, and luxuriated in the thought of him pleasuring himself to the sight of his girlfriend playing with Ami's nipple.

Ami couldn't remember when she'd spread her legs for Jenny, but it must've happened on its own accord, for she could feel Jenny's hand tracing its way up her thigh towards her exposed slit. She gasped as Jenny's hand slipped by, teasingly, then again. Finally, Jenny's fingers found their target, rubbing gently along her pussy lips, causing her to throw her head back and moan loudly. Each gentle caress brought a new wave of pleasure, a new gasp or shudder or whimper from Ami's throat. She could feel herself getting wetter with each movement, each deft stroke of Jenny's fingers, and dimly wondered if Jenny really was as inexperienced as she'd claimed.

Before she could ponder that thought too long, she felt Jenny's lips release her nipple and her petting slow. She looked down to see Jenny watching her face with hungry interest, studying her reaction and waiting in anticipation of something new. As their eyes met, Jenny gracefully slide two fingers into Ami's pussy up to her knuckles, their passage eased by her copious juices. Ami held her friend's gaze as she cried out loudly in pleasure, grabbing the arms of the chair to anchor her against the tidal wave of pleasure.

As Jenny worker her fingers in and out of her, Ami wondered who was really in charge here. Sure, she had won the bet, and she was the one receiving pleasure, but she was also the one splayed out in her chair for all to see, trembling with pleasure at every motion of Jenny's hand, utterly at her mercy. If Jenny had asked her to beg for her orgasm, she would have begged like a shameless whore. Across the room, Kurt and Hipster Douche had a clear view of her eager snatch, watching her cunt contract around Jenny's fingers, watching Jenny explore her body. But as each pleasurable motion sent her higher and higher, she couldn't find it in herself to care about her new exhibitionism, nor about Jenny's mastery of her body; let them watch as she spread herself for Jenny's tongue, let them watch as Jenny wrung moan after moan from her body, let them watch when Jenny finally drove her helplessly to a quaking orgasm. In the moment, none of it mattered, nothing but the feel of Jenny's fingers within her.

And then, all of a sudden, they were gone. Ami looked down, suddenly aware of herself and her surroundings, only to see Jenny kneeling between her legs, her face inches from Ami's pussy. In the slight pause, Jenny glanced up, and in that shared moment she knew that her prior suspicions had been wrong, that this was truly new to her in spite of her talent. Now, her she was, between her friend's legs, hesitating for a moment as she contemplated the moment, that she was about to lick another woman's pussy, in front of her boyfriend no less. Ami gave her a gentle smile and reached down to stroke Jenny's hair. Jenny smiled back, licked her lips, and moved forward.

Ami's world quaked. She cried out as she felt the warmth of Jenny's lips caressing her pussy, her firm, hot tongue licking at her wetness. As Jenny's tongue probed her eager hole, she grabbed onto her friend's head and began to grind her pussy against her face. Jenny began to lick more vigorously before moving north, her tongue probing for Ami's clit, and when she found it, Ami swore she saw stars. Jenny's tongue licked and flicked her firm button, each contact rocking her body with ecstasy. Her groans, moans, and panting filled the room, and she didn't care who saw her locked in the throes of pleasure.

Just as she felt she was getting a grip to weather the storm of passion, she once again felt Jenny's fingers slip into her pussy, wiggling and tugging at her walls as she felt herself spasm around her knuckles. Each motion of her fingers, each caress of her tongue, drove Ami closer and closer to the edge, and when Jenny's fingers found that sensitive spot within her at the same time her tongue flicked Ami's pink bud, her orgasm crashed into her like a train. As her mind reeled in pleasure, she let out a long, loud cry of rapture, her body bucking with the sheer force of her ecstasy. Her thighs clamped around Jenny's head as she ground herself into her friend's face with abandon, coating her with her juices.

Finally, as the last aftershocks rippled through her, she collapsed back into her chair, limp and spent. Jenny panted for a moment before rising and leaning in to kiss her, their lips playing together gently as Ami tastes her own juices on her friend's lips. Then, with a wink, she returned to her seat next to Kurt, kissing him vigorously before reaching for the cards to deal another hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sore Loser Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 667 milliseconds