• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother-in-Law Discipline Pt. 02

Mother-in-Law Discipline Pt. 02

Weeks after David's apology and "Act of Contrition" with Miss Ann, as Mary's mother liked to be called in discipline sessions, his physical marks were gone, but mentally he was still struggling with what happened. In addition to coming to grips with how brutally he was punished, he was also unsure about what, if anything, he should tell Mary; and he was intensely curious if Mary was aware of how extremely one sided her parents' sexual relationship was after she was born.

"Honey," he began tentatively, "you never asked about what happened at your mother's."

"Darling, I know what happened. You made things alright with my mom, and now the kids have their grandmother in their lives again and I'm happy to be reunited with my mother. What more do I need to know?"

"I don't know. I just feel like I'm keeping a secret from you and I don't want to be doing anything wrong."

"I saw your backside, remember? I know she beat you very hard, I nursed your bruises. Was there more?"

"Yes, there was, after." David was looking down, shame clearly visible on his face.

A small smile touched the corner of Mary's mouth. "And that's what you are unsure about telling me?"

"Yes," David could hardly turn back now, but before he could say more Mary was speaking.

"Look, darling," she began in a soothing tone, "I know mother has some, let's say unusual, ideas about punishment rituals. I know from my brother that they often involved sexual humiliation. There's no need to tell me the details," then with a characteristic wicked smile, "unless you want me to do some of them to you?"

The seductive humor didn't put David at much ease, so she quickly changed directions. "You did what she told you to do, which is what I told you to do, and it all worked out fine. So don't worry about it, OK? I'm OK with whatever you had to do for her."

Relieved about this he decided to push on into a couple of other areas, and just blurted it out. "She made me promise to accept discipline from her in the future, whenever she felt I needed it."

Mary didn't seem too surprised, but did put on a look of concern thinking about David's battered bottom. "Then you will just have to be very careful not to offend her. I'll try to intercede for you when I can, but you already know when her mind is made up no one can change it." She made a few teasing rubs across his thighs, just to emphasize the advantages of them being together. "I realize that this isn't ideal, or what you signed on for when we got together, but it's the way it has to be to keep her in my life, and the lives of my kids. You understand that's important to me, don't you?"

"Yes, OK," was all David could say. He was thinking about the great sex he and Mary had after his punishment, and that experience still muddied his feelings about the whole affair, making it not a simple issue of black or white.

"Is that all?" Mary asked.

"I was just wondering what your impression was of your parents' relationship growing up?" He was on the same track of blundering curiosity that had caused him to ask Momma Ann those questions when he had discovered her surgery.

Mary looked surprised as if the conversation had just taken an unrelated turn, but she rolled with it. "Are you asking if she punished my father?" But before David could answer she continued. "It was clear that she was in charge, so I would guess so. I just never knew for sure and never thought much about it. What brought that up?"

"Oh, I don't know. I was just wondering if they were happy, had a good sex life and all."

Mary gave David a funny, puzzled smile. "Well it wasn't really any of my business, but I could tell my dad was devoted to her. I assume they were happy in all of those ways. David, you really have me wondering why you're asking these things."

"It's just something I learned at your mom's," David answered still trying to avoid being quite so blunt about what happened.

"Oh," Mary said as if a light had suddenly gone on. "You must be referring to her hysterectomy. Well, yes I remember her telling me that it was a little bit of a challenge but they got through it. Is that all?"

David nodded, getting the same feeling he had with her mother that they had reached the end of the conversation and it would not be wise to probe further. The conversation provided him with enough justification for believing that Mary knew what happened and as her mother said, would have explicitly agreed if pushed. But at the same time, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was more, something he didn't know, but ought to.

Momma Ann called Saturday morning and asked if David could come do a few things for her. Mary, at the phone, relayed the request to David across the room. It was the afternoon David had planned to play golf with a few buddies from work. "Can't it wait till tomorrow?" he shouted back, a little frustrated. In retrospect it might have gone differently if only he had said "could" and surrounded it with something more courteous. Momma Ann apparently heard him over the phone. "Mother, it's just that he already had plans made. He didn't mean anything by it, it's OK, really." Mary held the phone out to David, with a concerned look, "she wants to talk to you."

Suddenly realizing that he had made a mistake he took the phone ready to apologize, but before he could say anything Momma Ann was talking. "I don't mind that you have plans, I don't expect you to drop everything for me. But I will not tolerate that tone in front of me or my daughter. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm very sorry."

"Now you go ahead with your plans, but you come over here immediately following. None of this will take very long. I don't have much for you to do, and we'll also take care of your outburst." David was stunned to silence for a moment. "You do remember your promise to me about discipline and correction, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. This is a relatively minor lapse. It won't be anything like last time. I am fair and always ensure the punishment fits the crime."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you."

Mary's expression was one single question. "I'm going over after golf. She says it won't be as long or as bad as last time."

"I'm so sorry, honey. You heard I tried to tell her it was nothing."

"I know, thanks. It's OK, it won't be so bad."

David's golf game was definitely not up to par, even with his handicap. To say he was distracted would be an understatement. His head wasn't in the game, but it wasn't just one other place either. Half the time he was thinking about his upcoming punishment, would she use the cane or the strap? Would he be able to take it unrestrained, or would he have to ask for the restraints again to avoid incurring extras? Would she still want him to perform the Appreciation Ritual of eating her pussy? The other half of the time he was wondering if he and Mary would have mind blowing sex again afterward. This last thought almost made him look forward to the punishment as his mind kept leaping ahead to the aftermath.

Declining drinks with the guys, David made excuses about 'promises to keep' and drove straight to Momma Ann's house, filled with apprehension and a little excitement. It turned out that what she originally wanted him to do was move some boxes from upstairs closets down to the basement room's storage closet and clear the middle of the room of clutter. The saw horse was still there but he noticed that there were now also hooks for chains and cuffs at various places on overhead beams, as well as at the bottom of vertical supporting columns. In the time since his punishment Momma Ann had been busy upgrading the punishment area. I guess she expects to use it more often, and who else would she use it on but me, he thought.

When he was done moving and stacking boxes he returned to the living room and began the ritual apology and request for punishment while she sat on the sofa.

"Due to the relatively minor infraction I believe we don't need to return to the basement," she said. "Remove your pants and underwear and get over my lap."

She used a riding crop in this over the knee position. After a few swats that were painful but nothing like her caning she had him kneel and bend over the couch seat.

"Warm up's over," she announced. This made David a little fearful, but at least there was no restraints available, which hopefully meant that they wouldn't be needed.

These strokes were harder than before, eliciting the grunts and groans from him while turning his cheeks red, but not striping them with welts. He wasn't at risk of getting out of position or saying anything he shouldn't. He hadn't even been reduced to tears. So far it was about as advertised and expected, relatively minor in line with the offense. He even found himself thinking ahead to the "appreciation" as a nice warm up for what he thought would be waiting for him when he got home to Mary. After about two dozen strokes she stopped.

"I believe you have learned your lesson, we can move on."

As before, he got between her legs and inhaled the intoxicating scent. He felt like he knew her pussy as well as his wife's since they were so similar. This knowledge allowed him to please Miss Ann with virtually no instruction from her. Both women liked that. Because he truly loved eating pussy he was not in danger of giving offense by trying to rush through his appreciation of her discipline. Miss Ann noticed that as well, and noted it as points in his favor.

Just like the first time he orally serviced his mother in law, her climax was strong and her legs gripped his head tightly as every muscle in her lower body contracted. When the aftershocks had passed, he stood up slowly. That's when he realized his arousal was showing quite prominently.

Miss Ann grabbed his member and looked up at him with just the hint of a smile. "What did I tell you about this?"

"Not to, Ma'am," he stammered. "I'm sorry. I'm very sorry, it's just that you are so ... exciting," he finally found a word he hoped wouldn't offend.

"And you think that's supposed to make it OK? You think I should take that as a compliment and let it go?"

Really confused about how to answer, he could only repeat, "I don't know, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

Miss Ann went straight to the phone and called Mary. She left the phone on speaker so he could hear both sides of the conversation.

"Dear, I just wanted to ask if you will be needing the use of your husband's penis for the next week?"

Mary answered in a somewhat distracted voice, "I just got my period so I don't suppose so. Why do you ask?"

"Oh it's just something that came up. Don't worry about it. I'll be done with him in a jiffy."

After she hung up the phone she removed her top and took something from the end table drawer, and turned to face him. "You were doing so well, too. But I did warn you that I would deal with this sort of display harshly. Didn't I?"

"Yes, Ma'am," David now recalled what she had said after their first punishment session's appreciation. Though even if he'd remembered it was unlikely that there was anything he could have done about it.

"Stand up straight, put your hands on top of your head and interlock your fingers."

He did so with fear as she moved toward him with a wooden ruler. "Just in case you were wondering, I'm not going to measure it," she said with a wicked smile.

She suddenly brought the ruler down on the head of his penis with such force that he cried out immediately. His erection was completely gone by the second strike. He managed to keep his hands on his head but he couldn't resist flinching and bending to avoid the painful blows.

"I'm trying to be understanding with you, David. But if you don't stand still and take your punishment I will add extras and we may go to the basement yet. You were specifically warned about this behavior, and yet you took no precautions." Miss Ann's voice was calm and full of care and concern.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry, Ma'am."

David wasn't sure how he managed to do it, but he stood straight while the punishing blows struck all up and down his cock and balls.

Meanwhile Mary was alone at the house, her feet propped up on the desk. A video file was playing on the screen while her fingers rapidly massaged her stiff clit lubricated by her blood. A man was restrained over a sawhorse spanking block while an elderly woman administered a severe caning. The male shrieked in pain with each blow that left another long red weal on his ass. Tears flowed freely down his face and his sobbing and incoherent blubbering had a rhythmic quality to them. He no longer struggled in his bonds but was far from immune to the pain of each new stroke. Soon the whoosh and crack of the cane stopped.

"There, I believe you have finally learned your lesson. You did very well," the older woman said.

"We now have only the six extras to dispose of," she announced matter-of-factly.

"OH NO! Oh please, Miss Ann. Haven't I suffered enough? Please show some mercy!"

"Now, now, I warned you at the outset how this worked. And I am a woman of my word. It's only six more. Do it for Mary."

Mary's excitement was building to a peak. About the third stroke of the extras the poor man, her husband David, peed himself, and at that moment Mary came with a powerful orgasm and squirted.

When David returned home the sight of his battered organ filled her with many emotions. She could hardly wait for today's video file to be emailed to her. She also felt genuine sympathy for her husband, but it was the means to a better end. "I'm so sorry, dear. It appears there are two reasons I can't reward you like last time. But I will take care of you."

Mary knew that now he would be more than willing to wear a chastity tube when he had to see her mother alone. And once that had been introduced, it would be easy to expand its use to include their times together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother-in-Law Discipline Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds