• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • BBC Gangbang

BBC Gangbang

My 25 year old wife has had multiple lesbian encounters, a regular ongoing thing with the hung lawn guy and now it's time for my ultimate scenario. A big black cock gangbang. She's never been with a black guy as far as I know so this should be really fun for both of us.

I had been bringing porn home that included massive black cocks and bbc gangbangs. Since introducing her to lesbians and Kevin the hung lawn guy she kinda looks forward to my scenarios now. She watches the black cock porn and more than once I caught her licking her lips and salivating.

The question now is how many big black cocks for her?

Well, at least three but five or more would be much better.

I had finally found a group of well hung black bulls that party together and regularly initiate white women to black cocks. I showed them pictures and video of my lovely princess and they were eager to get at her. I told them I wanted her somewhat drunk but not sloppy, after all I wanted her to be aware and fully participate.

I wanted to see how animalistic she could become taking a pounding from six black cocks. I figured each bull could cum at least twice so that would be at least 12 loads for her.

Friday night my wife and I relaxed after dinner on the couch with a bottle of wine and she starting to feel horny. I fingered her vagina nice and slow to start while she bobbed on my cock. Two fingers in her and she was getting really wet. I didn't want to take her all the way, I was saving it for the bulls. They had been told to sneak in the garage entrance at 8 pm and by then I would have my wife splayed out naked and ready in our bed. 15 minutes to 8 I carried her to our bed and stripped all her clothes off. She writhed on the bed in anticipation of me fucking her, she didn't know what was coming for her. It was dark in our bedroom and I was stretched out between her legs licking and fingering her pussy. I brought her to the edge of squirting several times and backed off, this raised her sexual tension to incredible levels. She was in such a frenzied state she probably would have fucked the dog if he was the only thing there to fuck.

The bulls have arrived and as instructed they stripped naked and sneaked into our bedroom waiting for me to give my wife to them. The first bull took my place between her legs and kept doing what I had been doing to her. After a while he knelt between her legs and rubbed the knob of his cock between her vaginas lips getting it nice and moist. She reached back around his waist and pulled him into her vagina. He started slowly but his cock was so massive she immediately started to moan with an animal lust. At that time another bull stood directly behind her head plopping his massive cock on her forehead. She raised her head upward to reach it with her mouth and started sucking it while the first bull was increasing the depth of his cock in her vagina. He had inched his cock all the way into her, up to his balls and just stopped, holding that position and playing with her clit. My wife was turned on and horny.

She pushed the bull in her mouth forward and started rimming his sphincter. He started stroking his cock while she rimmed him. Meanwhile, the bull in her pussy had started to long stroke her vagina almost pulling out each time but instead just pulled it to the edge and returned his massive cock to her womb. The bull sitting on her face was pumping his cock and was about to cum when he pulled his hips back and plunged his cock into my wifes mouth. She swallowed the length, the knob of his cock was no doubt in her throat when he started to cum. I could hear her gurgling and swallowing his load while moaning. The sound of this made the first bull start to pound his massive cock in her and he started to cum in her vagina. She started to squeal and said she could feel his hot sticky load inside her. The bull pumped his load for a while and rested on top of her. After a moment he pulled out of her vagina and put his cock in her mouth for her to lick clean. Meanwhile another bull had already started pumping her vagina full force and shortly shot his cumload deep inside her.

All the bulls had their turns being sucked, rimmed and dumping their loads in her vagina. After a brief rest, they turned her over and one of the bulls puts his cock on her sphincter and starts rubbing it around getting some of the cum from her vagina on his knob and rubbing it into her hole. She groaned but actually backed up into his cock. The knob slipped in and he inched the rest of his cock slowly til the entire cock was in and his balls were resting on her clit. She was uttering a sound I've never heard from her, sort of a low guttural groan. The bull started pumping my wife's ass and soon enough he was dumping his load into her which made her writhe with pleasure.

All the bulls took turns fucking her ass and dumping loads in her, two of them fucked her ass and nutted twice.

These six bulls fucked my wife for three and a half hours all of them nutting at least three times. One of the bulls nutted four times, he's coming back!

My wife rimmed them all, sucked them all and swallowed at least six loads of cum.

She got at least 19 loads of cum from some of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen and she was satisfied to say the least.

What scenario can I come up for her to beat this one?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • BBC Gangbang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds