• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Submission

My Submission

Do you how I long to please you SIR? Do you understand why? Do you truly understand what it does to me? What it does for me?

When I relinquish myself to you, I relinquish all of me, not a piece or a part, but ALL of me. My mind, body and soul. In that moment, I belong to YOU and only YOU. Your command and my obedience are perfect harmony, a beautiful dance. My trust in you, unquestionable and all encompassing. I know that I am safe, cared for completely and unconditionally.

I embrace that my pleasure is your pleasure. I allow myself to FEEL, thankful that I don't need to plan, think or do anything. All I have to do is BE. Allowing you to take me places I can only dream, to feel things so exquisite words cannot express, to be myself without judgement or conditions. You know me better than I know myself, so you can test my limits and challenge me to push boundaries safely and freely.

While I wait for you, on my knees in my submissive pose, I cleanse my mind and prepare my body and soul. I force all the things that bind my mind to leave. I close my eyes so that all my other senses are heightened a thousand fold.

I HEAR you as you prowl towards me, the vibration of your footsteps on the floor rises from my knees to my pussy. I SMELL your manly musky scent as it fills my nose and makes my skin tingle with electricity. I smell my own arousal, the wetness between my legs threatening to escape. I FEEL your heated gaze, my nipples hardening under your molten stare. My pussy is swollen and desperate for your touch, desperate for you, all of you.

I love the way you admire me, the way you drink me in. Your eyes penetrate straight to my soul. You make me feel so sexy, so beautiful, so vulnerable, so fucking alive. I FEEL you pull my ponytail, forcing my head back, exposing my neck to your warm kisses. Your mouth tracing lines of fire in its wake. The trails of moisture from your tongue cooled by the night air, goose bumps dancing on my skin. I HEAR you whisper in my ear "You are MINE babygirl, do you understand me? All MINE! Every sexy inch of you and I intend to remind you why you submit to me." The wetness I have desperately tried to contain spills down my thigh with your words. Your words, so enticing, holding the promise of unspeakable pleasure I know firsthand, you will deliver with fever. "Yes SIR!" I moan, my lips quivering with anticipation.

Your mouth hovers close to my lips, so fucking close, you breathe me in, inhaling my desire. "Look at me baby!" you command in a stern but sexy voice. My eyes snap open and meet yours just as you begin to slide your hand between my legs. "Oh my God, fuck yes SIR! Mmmmmm, YES PLEASE!" I beg him, panting and quivering with raw desire. I cant keep quiet any longer. The feel of your fingers in my wetness takes my breath away. I gasp and you smile at me deviously. "You are always so ready for me baby, so fucking wet, I love how you respond to me." A groan, low in his throat, echoes deep in the marrow of my bones. You bring a wet finger to my lips and paint each one, slowly, deliberately with my pussy juices. I breathe deeply and try to keep my composure, you are making it so hard but that's what you do best.

You kiss me, our tongues dancing. I TASTE you, your mouth is warm and sweet. I TASTE me, the mixture of my wetness and your mouth is almost too much to bare. I whimper into your hot mouth and you moan. I place my hands on the floor behind me, giving myself to you, presenting myself to you, submitting. My breasts full and pointing upward, my hard nipples and throbbing, my pussy open and exposed, I still myself. You prefer for me to be still when you are pleasing me...to FEEL you, to try to anticipate your next move, to embrace every sensation you give me. You can feel my inner struggle to obey, to be still, you smile again. You sense my growing need to grind against your skilled fingers. My legs are quivering with desire, and I need to release so desperately. "Good Girl" you whisper as you slide your fingers into my hungry pussy. I sink into bliss. You feel so fucking amazing. My pussy muscles contracting around your fingers tightly, desperate to hold them, right there, to keep them there forever. You know what I need, when I need it and how to make me feel so good.

You slowly slide your fingers in and out, your thumb teasing my clit. I can feel it growing, hardening, throbbing. "Oh fuck yes!" I am screaming to myself inside. You KNOW howmuch you are affecting me and how close I am. You slow your rhythm and you warn me "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to baby, do I make myself clear?" Oh fuck this man drives me insane, I feel as though I can't contain the pleasure any longer, if I don't release soon, I will implode. I remind myself, he KNOWS me, and he knows my wants, my desires, my weaknesses, my limits. In that moment I relinquish my trust to HIM completely. "Yes SIR, I understand" I whimper.

"That's a Good Girl, now just FEEL baby" he says with that low sexy voice that drives me insane. "Mmmmm" I whisper as I throw my head back and bite my lip. His hot mouth covers my nipple as his fingers slide deep inside me again. I can't breathe. I can't believe how fucking hot HE makes me FEEL. He licks and sucks my hardened nub and then bites firmly, the shock runs straight to my clit which he circles with his thumb faster and faster. I'm so close. I want, no, I NEED to cum so bad. As though he is reading my mind he slows again and holds his fingers still. My wetness is dripping down his hand, I can hear the sounds my pussy makes as he finger fucks me, all my senses are awakened. "Not yet baby, not yet" he whispers, he knows I am almost over the edge and he wants to delay this as long as possible. I hate him and love him all at the same time, because I know when he finally allows me to cum, it will be a mind blowing orgasm.

Ohhh fuck, the wonderful sensations he has created quickly leave and I whimper, needing more, so desperate for more. He pauses only for a short while and when he continues, this time I can tell he is on a mission, a mission to bring me indescribable pleasure. Pleasure no one could ever begin to match. In this moment, I am HIS, HE OWNS me. His fingers fuck my pussy, sliding in and out, he moves them inside me finding my sweet spot, his thumb circles and strums across my clit like a master musician. His mouth eagerly licking and sucking my breast, my nipple so sensitive, my whole body is on fire with passion. I moan and he COMMANDS "Cum now baby!" My pussy quivers and pulses the instant those words escape his sexy lips and I lose myself. My senses on overload, lightning flashing behind my hooded lids, my body quivering and shaking as the orgasm consumes me. I FEEL.

He pulls me into his lap and strokes my face and hair as I ride out the aftershocks. I can't move, all I can do is tremble in his arms as he holds me, safe and sated. "Shhh baby, I got you" he whispers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds